10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bentarique Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Bentarique Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bentarique Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bentarique Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bentarique Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bentarique Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bentarique Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bentarique Andalucía:
Sol I Daria Alpujarra Hotel
Sol I Daria Alpujarra Hotel is offering accommodations in Bentarique. This 1-star hotel offers free WiFi. Some units at the property include a balcony with a mountain view.At the hotel, rooms come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms at Sol I Daria Alpujarra Hotel feature air conditioning and a closet.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Bentarique, like cycling and hiking.Almería is 19 miles from Sol I Daria Alpujarra Hotel, while Roquetas de Mar is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Very nice and tranquil village nice hotel with extremely friedly staff,
- The hotel was very modern and spacious and clean It is also very well equipped for people with disabilities. The staff were very helpful as she rang round various bars to see if we could get food as the restaurant and bar in the hotel was closed.
Hotel parfait situé dans un tout petit village typique, VUE MAGNIFIQUE, patrons très chaleureux, cafétéria animée le matin au petit déjeuner par les habitants du village, chambre spacieuse et simplement décorée, très joli batiment, possibilité de diner (entrée, plat, dessert bons, simples et peu chers). Parking devant l’hôtel. JE RECOMMANDE CET HOTEL.
Perfecto, situado en un pequenito pueblo tipico, ERMOSA VISTA, patrones muy amables, cafeteria animada por la gente del pueblo en el desayuno, habitacion grande y simplement decorada, edificio de caracter, posibilidad de cenar (1er plato, segundo y postre simples, buenos y barratos.) Parking delante del hotel.
RECOMIENDO ESTE HOTEL.
- La vue depuis le balcon et l’accueil très chaleureux.
- Buena relación calidad precio, el desayuno también estuvo muy bien y las instalaciones de ven nuevas
Balneario San Nicolas
Set in Alhama de Almeria, Balneario San Nicolas offers a thermal spa with hot springs, a sauna, Turkish bath and massage services. There is 24-hour reception and a free Wi-Fi zone.All rooms and suites have air conditioning and heating. They feature wooden floors, a mini-bar and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer, bathrobes and free toiletries. Suites also have a terrace and seating area with a sofa.Breakfast is available in the buffet restaurant. The Balneario San Nicolas also has a bar. Parking is available nearby for a small charge. Almeria Airport is a 30-minute drive away.
- Rode in on bicycles. Easy to find. Big place. Charged extra for hot spring bath and made us pay for bathing caps. Good food buffet.
Really lovely hotel, with historical charm. All staff very friendly, especially on reception.
Food was good value.
Beautifully decorated, and extremely clean.
- The views of the mountains were amazing and the courtyard in the centre of the hotel was beautiful.
- The hotel was easy to find, if a little difficult to access.
- Nice building. Lovely room with views. Good breakfast.
Las Tres Patas Complejo Rural
Located in Enix, 8.7 mi from Almería, Las Tres Patas Complejo Rural features air-conditioned in some rooms and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have views of the mountain or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Roquetas de Mar is 8.1 mi from Las Tres Patas Complejo Rural, while San José is 29 mi away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 14 mi from Las Tres Patas Complejo Rural.
- Very nice and cozy hotel with a great history. Great hosts and staff.
- Wonderful house on the top, silence, nature. Everything you need for a perfect weekend. Super friendly and pleasant host! We enjoyed our stay. Highly recommended!
- It is an old house high on the hill near Enix. Our navigator got crazy there😁. There was a lot of decoration overall, so the place was interesting. Very lovely terrace and great great views to the surroundings. There is a pool and a playing yard for the children. Nothing bad to say of it.
- Such a warm friendly place with stunning views, wonderful authentic food and perfect peace and tranquility.
- A traditional, rustic, family run Spanish B&B. The family are extremely friendly and accommodating and treated us as their own. The room was clean and well sized and the bathroom suited our needs. The views were stunning and made it a great place to sit and chill. Breakfast was good, more than ample, and the meal we had from the restaurant was fantastic. This is one of over 30 places that we have stayed during a 3 month trip around Spain and Portugal, it’s in our top 3, we would definitely stay here again.
Vincci Selección Envia Almería Wellness&Golf
Located on Envia Golf Course, 15 minutes’ drive from Almeria, this stylish 5-star hotel offers swimming pools, a wellness center and wonderful views. The air-conditioned rooms have extra-large baths and a balcony or large window.All of the modern, spacious rooms at Vincci Selección Envia Almería Wellness&Golf have free internet access and satellite TV. Most have views of the surrounding hills.Guests at the hotel enjoy discounted rates at the Envía spa and wellness center. There are indoor and outdoor pools, as well as a hot tub.The St Andrews Restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and dinner, including both Spanish and international dishes. El Mirador offers à la carte meals and views of the golf course. The relaxed Murfield bar offers coffee and drinks.The beaches of Aguadulce are just 4.3 mi away, while the A-7 Motorway is just 1.6 mi away. Almeria Airport can be reached in less than 30 minutes.
- Staff was very friendly. We used it as a hub for traveling to Cabo de Gata and the Alpujarras and relaxed at the pool in between.
- Although only there for one night I found the facilities excellent, staff extremely friendly and in general enjoyed my stay. We spent the evening in either the hotel gardens or the bar. Spent a little more than wanted to on drink but it was a 5 star hotel so can’t complain.
- Room overlooking the pool and views from bar overlooking the golf course.
- Grand hotel with majestic views, spacious rooms, helpful staff
- Nice hotel. Good facilities. Big, comfortable room. Gym is good if you have access. Spa is nice if you pay for it. Indoor pool nice too. Staff are friendly and helpful. Decent menu.
One of our top picks in Aguadulce.Offering 5 outdoor swimming pools and a spa, Hotel Portomagno is located on the beachfront in Aguadulce. This modern hotel features a buffet restaurant and a variety of sports facilities.Each air-conditioned room includes a balcony, mini-bar and TV. The bathroom comes with a bath and shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.Free WiFi is available in public areas. Guests can enjoy the hotel’s tennis and multipurpose sports courts, as well as the on-site gym.There is a daily entertainment program, a games room with table tennis and snooker tables and an on-site gift shop.Aguadulce’s pretty marina is 1,300 feet from Hotel Portomagno and La Envia Golf Club is 4.3 mi away.
- Location, very close to marina and beaches. Great pools. Huge bathroom.
- i could not find anything wrong staff very helpful food great location great
- Large choice of food at meal times, and good quality. All staff were really good
- The staff were very helpful. The rooms were impeccably clean, the cleaning staff were very helpful, giving me an extra bin bag for my sons dirty nappies so I could put it on the balcony and not stink up the room. The buffet at breakfast was very nice with a good selection of food.
- Nice beach position. Room was basic but comfortable. Wifi was good.
Set in Aguadulce and offering stunning views of the bay, Aparthotel Aguadulce is located 800 feet from the beach and features an outdoor swimming pool with a sun terrace, a bar and free Wi-Fi.All air-conditioned apartments at this Aparthotel feature a seating area with sofa bed and satellite TV. Each of them comes with a private bathroom and a kitchenette including an electric hob, microwave and coffee maker. Some of the apartments have a terrace with sea views.Aparthotel Aguadulce is centrally located close to numerous shops, bars and restaurants. The marina is only 1,650 feet away while Aguadulce’s Exhibition and Congress Center is 5 minutes’ walk away.Roquetas de Mar is 5.3 mi away and you can drive to Almeria’s Airport in 30 minutes.
- It was cleaner that last time , not that last time was not , and the persons at the reception were more nicer than ever , plus the view from the balcony is priceless
- The room was so big and it had a very beautiful sights!
- The bed was awesome big and comfortable. Quiet room too. The staff at the desktop was great and kind
- Beds very comfy. Housekeeping girls were fabulous. All staff very friendly.
- Cleanliness. Towels and bedding changed every day. Excellent
This seafront hotel is surrounded by grounds and has an outdoor swimming pool with free towels and lounge chairs. Playadulce offers free Wi-Fi in common areas on the 4th floor.Facilities at Playadulce include a tennis court and mini-golf, available for an extra fee. There is also a heated indoor pool. 3 golf courses are found nearby, including La Envia. The hotel’s El Torito Beach Club is open in peak season.All rooms at Playadulce have a balcony or terrace and satellite TV. Air conditioning and heating are available seasonally.Adults use the Acquaplaya Spa Center at the Playasol Spa Hotel in Roquetas de Mar. This includes a spa experience and a range of treatments.Buffet breakfast at the Andalucia restaurant features show cooking. The baby corner includes free facilities for parents’ use. A full entertainment program is offered for adults and children. There is also bar and a pub.
- This property was excellent…friendly and helpful staff, clean and comfortable room, and a great location.
- Great location, room, facilities. There was plenty of parking around. It’s basically on the beach. Large rooms.
- The good choice was excellent. returned room with fantastic sea view. All staff lovely
- Great sea view, close to beach (fine shingle), friendly staff
- Room seems bigger than 17 m2. Nice balcony, great view. Pool cool but otherwise super, sunbeds nicely protected from wind and comfy. Excellent value for money. Fantastic breakfast. Pet friendly. Free Parking right in front.
Hotel Balneario De Sierra Alhamilla
Hotel Balneario Sierra Alhamilla is a restored Moorish building, with a traditional central courtyard. The hotel has a spa, using natural thermal waters from the Sierra Alhamilla Mountains.Rooms at the hotel are bright and comfortable. They all have satellite TV. Rooms have an private bathroom, with a bathrobe included.The Sierra Alhamilla Spa Hotel is just 9.3 mi from Almería city center. Free public parking is possible nearby. There is good access to Almería Airport, via the E15 motorway.The hotel has its original spa facilities, featuring marble baths. There is a hydrotherapy circuit, using natural thermal springs. Massages and other treatments are available.The hotel has a restaurant, serving regional cuisine. There is also a garden and a terrace.
- I enjoyed hiking in the hills behind the hotel. It is a peaceful place and the tub was relaxing and good for recuperating after a long hike.
- Location was excellent with wonderful views over the desert and down to Almeria. We loved the remoteness and peace. Decor within the courtyard of the hotel was impressive.
- Beautiful location – view from the windows was spectacular – the building is something you would not experience in any other hotel. The Roman baths heated by the thermal water was fabulous.
- This hotel is hugely underestimated, it is located in very picturesque place and the hotel building is perfectly renovated arabian baths with fully operational spa complex, which again is fully renovated. I recommend to read the history of the hotel on their website.
- This is the best two star -hotel I have stayed at. It is a unique experience to sleep in a building from the year 1770 and to take a bath in the same place the Romans did. The place is isolated, which adds to the enchantment. The massage was good.
One of our top picks in Almería.Nuevo Torreluz is located in Plaza Flores, just 5 minutes’ walk from Almería Cathedral and the Alcazaba. It offers modern rooms with free WiFi, satellite TV and a private bathroom.There is also a bar with a terrace, the Taberna Nuevo Torreluz, where you can enjoy breakfast and tapas.A wellness center is available on site for an additional cost. Some room types include free spa access. A fitness center including treadmills, eliptical cross trainers, bicycle, multigyms and cable stations is also available.Located in the heart of Almería’s old quarter, near the town square, the Nuevo Torreluz is located between the town hall, the cathedral and Paseo de Almería. There are several shops, bars and restaurants nearby. The port is a 12-minute walk away, and you can walk to the beach in around 20 minutes.Paseo de Almeria Avenue is just 350 feet from the property, where guests will find a range of bus stops connecting with the beach and university. You can drive to Almería Airport in around 15 minutes.
- Fantastic place. Fantastic price. I loved the fresh orange juice machine.
- Location was brilliant. So close to everything. We only had 24 hours and managed to see the Cathedral, 2 other churches, archeological museum, art gallery and the port!
- Great location within easy walking distance of major attractions. It is easy to get to from bus station and there are good restaurants nearby. The room was comfortable and good value for the money.
- The hotel is beautiful and quaint. We enjoyed the ambiance of the hotel and then walking around the many avenues and see many different aspects of the Spanish community. There was a festival going on when we arrived on a Friday, which added to our delight.
Location is very convenient . Everything is in walking distance to all the Site’s 👍
The Staff was very friendly .
The Room and the Hotel was very clean .
I would like to recommend the Breakfast Buffet.
For 6.50 Euro’s a Person , it is an unbelievable Value for the amount of Food and Choices that’s being offered in the Morning .
In front of the Hotel is a nice Patio where you find an outdoor Cafe /Restaurant .
It is a nice Place to sit and relax after a day of Site seeing 🍻
One of our best sellers in Almería! La Perla Hotel is set in the heart of Almeria, just 1,650 feet from the Cathedral. It features a restaurant, a café and comfortable, good-value accommodations with free Wi-Fi.Rooms have air conditioning and an private bathroom. They also have a TV and a safety deposit box.Hotel La Perla has a 24-hour reception with a tour desk. There are also many restaurants and tapas bars in the area around the hotel.The hotel is set in the historic city center, in the Puerta Purchena district and offering good access to the Alcazaba. Almeria Port and the city beaches are within 10 minutes’ walk. There are also regular bus connections.
- I was missing a reading light next to the bed. Other than that it was perfect. Thank you !!
- Very nice room, small but there are enough space. Bathroom is extremely nice. The location is great – it’s in the city center and everything is close.
- The staff was helpful, courteous and friendly. Near attractions and walking around was pleasant.
Most important GREAT STAFF :))
- The front desk staff were very helpful with good attitude.
Top Hotels In Bentarique Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bentarique Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bentarique Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bentarique Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!