10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bent Creek North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Bent Creek North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bent Creek North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bent Creek North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bent Creek North Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bent Creek North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bent Creek North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bent Creek North Carolina:
Comfort Suites Outlet Center
One of our top picks in Asheville.Comfort Suites Outlet Center is located in Asheville, 28 miles from Maggie Valley and 24 miles from Lake Lure. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Black Mountain is 17 miles from Comfort Suites Outlet Center, and Hendersonville is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 7 miles from Comfort Suites Outlet Center.
- Straight forward and quick check-in process. Comfy and clean room. Easy to find and heaps of parking.
- Very clean and non cluttered. Great place to stay.
- They let us check in a little early with no hassle. The staff was so nice and helpful. They had a lot of options for their continental breakfast and they even had trays so you could take breakfast up to your room. They were very clean and had plenty of linens in the bathroom. They only come to clean rooms every three days unless otherwise requested so it was nice to not be disturbed. Not to mention the checkout time was 12:00 which is probably the latest I’ve ever seen in a hotel.
- Breakfast was very good, the room was very clean can comfortably, staff was friendly!
- Very comfortable bed. Convenience to shopping and the Biltmore . Staff was helpful and friendly.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Asheville at Asheville Outlet Mall, NC
This hotel offers rooms with microwaves and refrigerator. The hotel is within a 20-minute drive of the Biltmore Estates, which feature a winery and historic homes.Free Wi-Fi and work desks are standard in all Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Asheville Biltmore Square rooms. The rooms feature bright bedding and large windows.Guests are provided with daily breakfast and a large screen TV is located in the breakfast room. The hotel also provides a library and newspapers in the lobby.Allanstand Craft Shop at the Folk Art Center is 14 miles from the hotel. The Botanical Gardens at Asheville are within a 15-minute drive of the property.
- would like a thin blanket. The covers are to heavy.
- We have stayed at this same country Inn Suites at least 10times over the years! It used to be super nice! The beds were not comfortable! The shower did not drain properly! It’s in a great location, the staff is excellent and the breakfast good, I like that I can get hot tea and cookies at night! I think it just needs to be remodeled to keep up with the new hotels coming around there, our bed was not great- it squeaked every time we turned over and the shower filled up with water while you were showering! The room was very clean!
- The bed was really comfortable an breakfast was great the only thing that was missing was at breakfast would be to have bacon! My wife and I will definitely be back!
- The staff was fantastic! After discovering that I was proposing to my girlfriend prior to our arrival, the manager gave us a free upgrade to their best suite for the night. The suite was very clean and comfortable, creating a nice environment to celebrate our engagement. Breakfast the next morning was extensive and all of it was fresh and tasty. I cannot thank the staff enough for creating a fantastic experience for us!
- The coffee was just right and breakfast bar was very good
Hampton Inn Asheville – Biltmore Area
One of our top picks in Asheville.Located in Asheville in the region of North Carolina, 28 miles from Maggie Valley, Hampton Inn Asheville – Biltmore Area features a hot tub and fitness center. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Lake Lure is 24 miles from Hampton Inn – Biltmore Area, and Black Mountain is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 7 miles from Hampton Inn Asheville – Biltmore Area.
- The property was a great location for our visit. Enjoyed the fire pit, indoor pool, & hot tub.
- Kiki was very helpful and provided excellent customer service. The pool and hot tub was very nice.
- The staff was wonderful and very helpful. They offered great advice. There was plenty of parking places as well.
- The staff were friendly, the room was clean and fitted with everything needed for a comfortable stay and the bathroom was also clean and much bigger than expected. It’s not too far from central Asheville which meant getting a cab into town to get to our pub and brewery crawl was fairly cheap. It’s in a nice area away from noise too.
- it was a pleasant stay and the staff was very helpful and friendly.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Asheville SW – Outlet Ctr Area
Providing a daily hot breakfast buffet and free Wi-Fi, this Asheville hotel is located off Interstate 26. The Biltmore Estate is a 10 minute drive away.A flat-screen cable TV and a small refrigerator are found in each simply decorated room at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Asheville. The suites feature a private balcony and a microwave.Guests of the Asheville Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites can work out in the fitness center or relax in the outdoor pool. A laundromat and vending machines are offered for added convenience.Asheville’s historic center of the city is a 10 minute drive from the hotel. The scenic Blue Ridge Parkway is a 5 minute drive away.
- Nice selection offered at breakfast with a friendly employee on hand greeting and helping as needed.
- Breakfast was amazing! The staff was beyond helpful & the room was spotless.
- the room was extremely spacious, clean and updated
- The staff was wonderful. My husband and I were on a mini-honeymoon and the manager recognized that and made love swans out of towels, put roses and rose petals along with a card and chocolates in our room.
- If you wanna be near Asheville and are willing to travel it’s a solid deal.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Asheville South/Biltmore Square
This hotel features an indoor pool, a fitness center and a free Southern breakfast. All rooms have cable TV and free Wi-Fi. WNC Farmers Market is a 5 minute drive away.Fairfield Inn and Suites have air-conditioned rooms with ironing facilities and a mini-fridge. In-room media includes flat-screen TVs with HBO movie channels.Each room has a microwave and tea- and coffee-making facilities. There is also a work desk with a comfortable chair and good lighting.Guests can enjoy hearty items for breakfast including fresh fruit, waffles and biscuits and gravy. Free coffee and daily newspapers are available in the lobby.Fairfield Inn and Suites Asheville South is less than 10 miles from the Biltmore Estate. Wolf Laurel Snow Ski Resort is a 35 minute drive away.
- Beds were on platforms and not easy to get in and out of. Very comfortable to sleep in once you got in it. Pillows were wonderful.
- The bed was super comfy! Beautiful room and decor. Would have used the pool/hot tub but we ran out of time. The free continental breakfast exceeded my expectations… loved the waffles!
- The bed was a good size. The food was better than I expected.
- Very comfortable hotel. Room was clean and inviting. Great TV. Great variety of breakfast choices! Staff was helpful and professional.
- bed and pillows were very comfortable. The staff was very friendly. This is our 2nd time staying there.
Rodeway Inn & Suites near Outlet Mall – Asheville
Rodeway Inn & Suites near Outlet Mall – Asheville is located in Asheville, just 28 miles from Maggie Valley. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lake Lure is 24 miles from Rodeway Inn & Suites At Biltmore Sq, and Black Mountain is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 7 miles from Rodeway Inn & Suites near Outlet Mall – Asheville.
- The beds were very comfortable. Excellent value for an overnight stay.
- Wonderful staff, During our stay bad weather moved onto area. Staff took care of us.
- You quoted one price they changed me a higher price I questioned it and it was what it was!!
- I wish I could think of something I liked about this place, but I can’t think of a single thing.
- The location and access to surrounding mall and restaurants
Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park
This hotel in Asheville, North Carolina features Sensibilities Spa, on-site dining at the Roux and free high-speed internet access. It is in Biltmore Park Town Square just minutes from shopping, dining and entertainment.Every room at the Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park features a flat-screen LCD TV and a coffee maker. The rooms also include a work desk and a mini-refrigerator.The Biltmore Park Hilton Asheville offers an on-site fitness room and a multilingual staff. A 24-hour pavilion pantry market and baggage storage are available at the hotel as well.The Blue Ridge Parkway and Biltmore Estate are a short drive from the Asheville Hilton Biltmore Park. Bent Creek Recreational Park is walking distance from the hotel.
- Food was good, liked the large TV and closeness to restaurants and shops. Great view.
- Each room had its own air conditioning easy to make comfortable for all areas. Each room had a TV. Living room had convenient place to sit and talk and eat while watching TV. Access to spa was great (Sensibilities…book early!). Roux room service fast, and YUM! I was there for 3 nights for a mini-mommy vacation, and it was wonderfully serene! Plus, able to walk around Biltmore Park shops a plus! My server for room service was awesome! The staff all friendly!
- Walking distance for a variety of things to do movies, restaurants, shops.
- Location was near where we needed to be. Free parking available
- I loved everything about it, the room was amazing, room service was great and fast, there is so much to do at the hotel so you never have a chance to get bored. I’m already looking forward to my next visit in April!
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Asheville West (Biltmore Estate), NC
One of our best sellers in Asheville! The Asheville West Country Inn and Suites is located 10 miles from the historic Biltmore Estate. Guests will enjoy a daily breakfast during their stay and access to a seasonal outdoor pool.Free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen cable TV are included in every standard room of this Asheville hotel. Some suites have a spa tub or a sofa bed for added luxury.A business center is on-site at the Country Inn and Suites Asheville West, as well as meeting facilities. Guests can also work up a sweat at the hotel’s fitness center.This hotel is only a 15-minute drive from UNC Asheville. The center of Asheville is located 6 miles away.
- Front desk was friendly and helpful! Room was clean, comfortable, and secure at a reasonable price. A+
- Great place to stay, everything was really nice-Location, rooms etc.
- The room, the staff, etc were wonderful. Staff was very willing to be of whatever help they could. Room was good size, clean.
- Enjoyed our stay. Very clean. Happy that breakfast was included.
- The young man that worked there our first 2 nights aND quit
Holiday Inn Asheville – Biltmore West
Located in Asheville in the region of North Carolina, 26 miles from Maggie Valley, Holiday Inn Asheville – Biltmore West features a hot tub and indoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lake Lure is 26 miles from HI Asheville Biltmore, and Black Mountain is 18 miles from the property. Asheville Regional Airport is 10 miles away.
- Everyone was so kind and so helpful. Room service was awesome! And the inside pool and hot tub were absolutely wonderful. The hotel is beautiful on the inside, and the restaurant inside of it is super convenient and they serve great food.
- Bed was very comfortable! Staff was very friendly!
- Breakfast was wonderful; fresh fruit, great service;
- Desk and restaurant staff were very helpful and pleasant. Bartender and local clientele at dinner were not such a draw…we wished we had not chosen seats so close to the bar. Waiter and food were good. Housekeeping staff was very professional.
- From the front desk to housekeeping to wait staff, the service was all above expectations. The location was easy to find and access.
Ramada – Asheville / Biltmore West
Ramada – Asheville / Biltmore West is located in Asheville, 26 miles from Maggie Valley and 26 miles from Lake Lure. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Black Mountain is 18 miles from Ramada – Asheville / Biltmore West, and Hendersonville is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 10 miles from Ramada – Asheville / Biltmore West.
- Lots a restaurants near by. Easy check in/out. Friendly staff. No bugs!
- staff was great!! room has been, for the most part, updated. small things, carpeting at some corners needs to be reattached to the walls near the bathroom, touch up painting on walls, and on doors. Very quiet!!!!
- Location was convenient to the function I was attending.
- Getting out. Went to the IHOP which is connected to the hotel and they burnt my hash brown. There wasn’t anything I liked about this hotel.
Two, Two Big Stars ✨ for this MMotel!mm
I Hope restaurant is A++ and right inside this Motel
Top Hotels In Bent Creek North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bent Creek North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bent Creek North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bent Creek North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!