10 Best Hotels To Stay In Benisanó Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Benisanó Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Benisanó Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Benisanó Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Benisanó Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Benisanó Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Benisanó Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Benisanó Valencia Community:
This traditional-style hotel lies in the small town of Benisanó, in the countryside outside of Valencia. Here you can enjoy family treatment and delicious cuisine in the on-site restaurant.The Hotel Rioja has been renovated to provide you with all modern essentials while still maintaining its timeless charm. These modern facilities include free Wi-Fi internet access available throughout the building.Enjoy traditional Mediterranean dishes in the hotel’s charming restaurant. Each meal can be accompanied by a fine bottle of wine from the hotel’s own store.
- It was cheap, the bed was comfortable, the food and the house wine were good. The hotel was clean, but our bedroom was dusty. More of a hostel than a hotel.
- The location to lliria, the hotel building, the staff who really helped with our limited knowledge of Spanish. The room was large and very clean.
- The hotel is located in the centre with a bus stop outside to take you to Valencia or Llyria to the metro.There is also a car park or Llyria is within walking distance where there is a good market on Thursday. The hotel is traditional, large rooms with good size bathrooms and quality toiletries. The staff are friendly and will do everything to help you. Wifi worked well..A lot of local people use the restaurant and the bar.I only had dinner in the bar which was of traditional Spanish food, all excellent. The daily menu is varied including fish and meat in the choice. ,three courses for a nominal amount. Very good value. The hotel is good for families or single travellers and is quiet enough for business meetings. The terrace outside is comfortable and ideal for relaxing to watch the world go by while having that glass of wine.
- Great meal in the restaurant with enthusiastic advice about local wine.
- Location and convenience for our trip to Murcia, triple room availability for our daughter
Hotel Puerta de la Serrania
This design hotel is set right by the CV-35 Main Road, with easy access to Valencia and the La Serrania countryside. Free parking and free Wi-Fi are offered on site.The Puerta de la Serrania’s rooms offer a simple, modern air-conditioned environment. Some have great views of the orange groves of Lliria.Guests can enjoy traditional Valencian dishes and cured meats at the Puerta de la Serrania’s restaurant. Breakfast is served from 05:30 and a range of options are available in the café.The hotel offers a bicycle rental service and a games room. They can organize horse riding trips, as well as go-karting and visits to a sugared almond factory. A play area is available for childrenThe hotel is a short drive from the Serra Calderona Natural Park. It is 19 mi from Valencia and 9.3 mi from the Formula 1 Track, while central Lliria is 1.9 mi away.
- Clean rooms, beds comfortable,perfect location for commuting on the CV35 yet no noise. Bar staff really friendly and helpful
- Clean and bright. Rooms were spacious. Large HD tv. Quiet and very clean. Good food at a good price. Staff were excellent, very friendly and welcoming.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. The evening menu was excellent value for money. The hotel is well situated, and also good value, a room with 2 single beds at 50 euros !! Very good atmosphere, i will use the hotel again.
- The friendly and helpful staff and the larger than expected room.
Brasa dinner ( barbecue)
Spanish breakfast ( almuerzo)
Ad Hoc Parque Golf
An outdoor, seasonal swimming pool, sauna and fitness center can be found at the Ad Hoc Parque Golf. Guests enjoy free Wi-Fi and free parking on site.The Ad Hoc Parque Golf offers views over the Scorpion Golf Club, next door. The Foressos Golf Club is also nearby.The Ad Hoc Parque Golf lies in Bétera, a short drive from Valencia City Center. The Sierra de Calderona Natural Park is just minutes away and features a horse-riding club. Valencia’s Congress Center is 5.6 mi away.Ad Hoc’s La Sal restaurant offers fresh, Mediterranean cuisine, which includes rice dishes and paellas. All dishes are made with ecological products.There is also a cafeteria and a spacious sun terrace.
Staff were very helpful
Nice hotel, clean and tidy
Restaurant was excellent
Batera is 5 minutes in a taxi, very regular trains to Valencia
- Atmosphere was very nice and stop or very helpful.
- We have stayed here several times now, lovely friendly helpful staff. Went to Valencia by train this time, station just down the road, a lovely day out.
- Excellent dog walks. Just outside the back gate of the hotel is a pathway along a river. Superb.
- Enjoyed our stay there. Went to play golf whilst travelling through Spain. The golf, although not attached directly to the hotel, is only 2 minutes in the car. All the staff were very helpful and couldn’t do enough for you. We included dinner in the price and although there were only a couple of choices each evening, it was exceptional.
- Staff were very helpful
Hotel Luve is located in the town of San Antonio de Benagéber, about 20 minutes’ drive north of the center of Valencia. It offers smart accommodations and free private parking.Hotel Luve’s air-conditioned rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and have a private bathroom with a bath tub or shower. Some rooms include a spa bath.Guests will find a supermarket, shops and restaurants within 10 minutes’ walk of the hotel.The hotel has a 24-hour reception desk. An ironing service and luggage storage is available for guests.The CV-35 Ademuz Highway connecting Valencia with Ademuz is just 2 minutes’ drive away. The center of Valencia is about 25 minutes’ drive away and Valencia Airport can be reached in about 15 minutes by car.
- It was very clean and the staff with limited English were very helpful
- the presentation photos describe the reality of the hotel
- Simple but nicely decorated. Very clean and comfortable.
- Zimmer äußerst sauber, große Badewanne. großes Bett. sympathisches Personal.
- La comodidad de la cama y las instalaciones muy modernas
Set on the banks of the River Turia in the ancient city of Riba-roja de Turia, this early 19th-century townhouse provides an authentic venue for your visit to rural Valencia.The Muralleta lies in the historic city center, surrounded by the impressive landscape of the Turia Nature Park. The scenery you will find here, on the edge of Valencia, has been protected as an important natural habitat. Along with many of its neighboring buildings, the hotel has been carefully restored and extended while still maintaining its original charm and tranquility. Within its centuries-old walls you will find a restaurant where you can enjoy a delicious meal of Mediterranean cuisine.
- Great hotel, friendly staff, beautiful location at the river side Turia, nearby centre city Riba-Roja and the nature parcs of Turia and Rodanes.
- Quaint property. Well looked after. Nice quiet side of town as long as the roosters dont bother you in the morning!!
- no resto at the moment due some works, but if you want, they fix a breakfast ….
- We left an item behind and they were very helpful.
- Friendly, great location and views. Not far from the airport. Quiet.
This charming hotel features a pretty yard and outdoor swimming pool, allowing you to make the most of the Mediterranean sunshine and fresh air.The Iris lies just a 6 miles drive from the lively center of Valencia and its surrounding beaches. Despite this convenient location, you will be able to enjoy a peaceful atmosphere at this enchanting, small property.Admire the blend of styles found throughout the Iris, which combines the comforts of a new building with historic decor and furnishings. Modern amenities such as air conditioning help you relax in style.Enjoy the sunshine with a round of golf at the Scorpion course, one mile away. It is also just a short distance from Valencia’s international airport.
Location was where we needed to be
Breakfast was sparse and not available at all on one of the days
- Really relaxing, staff lovely, room very spacious . Secure parking for motorbike .
The Hotel room was very nicely laid out, and very nice.
The breakfast was simple, yet satisfying.
The staff is amazing, so friendly.
The room was cute, clean and the beds were confortable.
Nice garden and pool
- Que tenían una nevera grande para meter lo que tú quieras.
B&B Hotel Valencia Aeropuerto
This hotel is located in the within the business park Parque Empresarial Táctica in Paterna. It is 1.2 mi from Valencia’s Trade Fair and 3.1 mi from Valencia Airport.The air-conditioned rooms at the B&B Hotel Valencia Aeropuerto – Feria feature modern décor and free high-speed Wi-Fi. Each one has an LCD flat-screen TV, a work desk and a large bathroom.The hotel offers free parking and free coffee all day. There is also a children’s play area.The B&B Hotel Valencia Aeropuerto serves a continental buffet breakfast in the dining room. There are vending machines for snacks and drinks.
- Good breakfast and clean and spacious room. Free tea and coffee at the entrance
- Staff was very friendly and helpful with local directions. Extra towels and pillows were available. Rooms were extremely clean, modern and comfortable. A great place to stay in Valencia if you don’t need to be in the city center.
- Clean, modern rooms and facilities. Very friendly and helpful staff.
- Comfortable bed, clean place. Good service at reception.
- The room was bright and clean, we managed to park right outside the hotel. The staff were friendly upon arrival and throughout the stay. Breakfast was alright too, along with free coffee and tea at all times.
Posadas De España Paterna
Surrounded by one of eastern Spain’s most important business districts, this modern hotel is located in Valencia’s Technology Park, just a short drive from the vibrant center of the city.The contemporary, minimalist-styled Posadas De España Paterna is conveniently located for those visiting the city’s convention center site, central Heron and Valencia CF soccer club’s training ground.After a day’s work or visiting the sights, head back to the hotel to enjoy a meal in the restaurant or a relaxing drink in the bar. You can then take advantage of your air-conditioned room’s state-of-the-art amenities, including free Wi-Fi internet and spacious work spaces.
- Close to the location we went and easy access to highway. Manager was nice to move us to a different room due to weak air conditioning although second room still the same. Bathrooms looked updated.
- Nice and clean, quiet, being a bit outside the city. It has 4 superchargers for Tesla cars.
- The air-conditioning was broken in the whole hotel. To warm in all the rooms. Difficult to sleep
- Great value for money. Staff very friendly and helpful. Good location to explore Valencia from. Easy bus service into city centre or about 20€ taxi
Balie for money with very friiendly staf.
Diner not to be recommended
Hotel Mas Camarena
Located in Valencia Technology Park, 12 minutes’ away from the city center and 7 minutes from the airport, Hotel Mas Camarena offers a rooftop indoor pool, an outdoor solarium area, and free WiFi.All rooms at Hotel Mas Camarena come with air conditioning, and a private bathroom with hairdryer. There is also a satellite TV, desk and a safety deposit box in each room.The Mas Camarena has a fitness center, and 2 saunas. El Norte Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. There is also a snack bar.The hotel is 1.6 mi away from Escorpión Golf Club and is also just off the AP-7 Motorway which links Barcelona with Alicante and Cartagena.
- I liked the bed and the food in the restaurant at dinner and breakfast was lovely!
- Bathroom with decent size bath , minibar with basics at sensible prices
- Good choice of meal options ranging from full dinner to sandwiches.
- I liked breakfast but range is entirely up to the waiver and his capacity to replenish missing items
- beds are very comfortable , rooms cleaned and made up every day, very friendly and polite service. Mas Camarena is now my first choice for accommodation,
Hotel La Carreta
Located just 0.6 mi from Ricardo Tormo Circuit, and 20 minutes’ drive from the center of Valencia, Hotel La Carreta features an outdoor pool, tennis courts and an on-site restaurant.All modern, air-conditioned rooms at Hotel La Carreta have a flat-screen TV and private terrace. The modern bathrooms are equipped with a hairdryer. One free parking space is also included, located next to the rooms.The hotel’s restaurant serves Spanish cuisine, including rice dishes and roast meats. Meals for guests with special diets can be requested. There is also a bar and a terrace.There are sports areas, a children’s play area and rooms for meetings and events. The hotel also has a disco with its own DJ.Set just off the A-3 Motorway, you can reach the airport in 10 minutes’ drive and the beach in 30 minutes’ drive.
Breakfast good except for tea.
Hotel restaurant lovely. Food and choices exceptional.
Right near motorway. Secure parking right by room.
- Credit card fraud. Charged my credit card twice for on night.
Booked for the la tomatina festival. It was a cozy place with a good restaurant on the premis. The staff was amazing.
Florent at the front desk was outstanding, very friendly and willing to assist.
- Traditional Spanish hotel. Couldn’t be closer to the race circuit , you can walk to it . Rooms basic but very clean and an abundance of hot water and clean towels . Staff friendly and polite.
- the room was clean, breakfast was good as self service, plenty to eat.
- Breakfast good except for tea.
Top Hotels In Benisanó Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Benisanó Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Benisanó Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Benisanó Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!