10 Best Hotels To Stay In Benisanet Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Benisanet Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Benisanet Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Benisanet Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Benisanet Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Benisanet Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Benisanet Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Benisanet Catalonia:
Surrounded by a tranquil countryside, Aparthotel Monrural features air-conditioned apartment with free Wi-Fi. Set around an outdoor swimming pool the apartment complex features an indoor Spa including a sauna.Offering a nice view of the surrounded area, each apartment features a pleasant seating area with sofa and flat-screen TV. Apartments include a furnished kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and coffee machine and the private bathroom comes with shower and hairdryer. A free safe is also available.The hotel’s spa features an indoor pool with fresh waterfalls. On site facilities include a fitness center, children’s playground and tennis court. Guest can find good hiking and cycling roads in the nearby countryside.Breakfast is served at the restaurant inside the property which serves traditional Spanish dishes using products sourced from local ecological farms and shared barbecue facilities are also provided.Free parking is available on site.
- Hair dryer, space of the room, the swimming pool, very calm place.
- The Location and sorrounding are nice and beautifull, and the property itself is very conveniente for families, with many facilities to enjoy your time.
La recepcionista era muy amable.
La independencia de estar en un apartamento.
- Las instalaciones son mas que correctas, tiene su piscina, zona infantil, parking gratuito y esta ubicado en un lugar muy tranquilo. El apartamento es muy amplio y dispone de todo lo necesario a pesar de ser muy sencillo, lo unico que en nuestro caso (no se si por estar en una esquina) hacia mucho frio! El apartamento estaba congelado (y fuera no hacia frio precisamente).
La cama comoda. El mobiliario muy funcional. El personal de servicio ni lo vimos. El desayuno lo perdimos por falta de personal que nos informase o información escrita del servicio.
La ubicación excelente, pero el servico de personal es un desastre por no estar atendido, no había nadie. A las 11:30 nos llamó una persona a la puerta diciendo “no han venido a desayunar y tenian desayuno inlcluido”. Ja ja que risa; llegamos a las 15h nos encontramos las llaves de la puerta en el mostrador de información (nos habian llamado al telefono indicando que seria asi) sin planode ubicación del apartamento, sin información de servicios incluidos y como acceder… etc
Casa Del Castell
Featuring a bar, Casa Del Castell is located in Móra d’Ebre. This 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available.At the hotel, rooms come with a desk. At Casa Del Castell all rooms have a closet and a flat-screen TV.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking.Cambrils is 30 miles from the accommodation. Reus Airport is 32 miles away.
- Decor was very modern and stylish. Owner and staff very friendly, helpful and accommodating
- The hotel is nicely designed, the rooms – spacious and comfortable, the location – quiet. We enjoyed the staff, and I’m pretty sure that the bar is nice – although it wasn’t open due to the cold season.
- The hotel is well placed the the town. It is very striking as a piece of architecture yet fits well into the surrounding area of the town. The staff were very welcoming, helpful and friendly. The hotel was very clean and the rooms large and comfortable. Everything was of a high standard. I will certainly be recommending this hotel to friends, family and work colleagues.
- Ligging. Comfort van de kamer. Eigenaren waren erg sympathiek.
- El hotel, muy bonito con mucho gusto…la ubicación excelente, enfrente del castillo y cerca del rio, con espectaculares vistas..muy recomendable.
Hotel Rural Cal Torner Adults Only
Free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV are included in Cal Torner’s stylish rooms. Located in Catalonia’s Priorat wine-making region, this restored rural hotel offers wine-tasting sessions. Reus Airport is 25 mi away.Built in the early 16th century, the Hotel Rural Cal Torner building features original stone walls, tiled floors and wooden beams. Rooms have modern bathrooms with a hairdryer, amenities and bathrobes.You can enjoy a drink on the attractive terrace.The Riera de Capçanes Reservoir is a 10-minute walk from Cal Torner, and the surrounding countryside is ideal for walking. Staff can also arrange visits to nearby wineries.
- Owners are professional but lovely. Great installation both the common area and the room. Breakfast is typical Spanish style sausages with good quality , fresh orange juice and bakery made sweets.
- Excelente facilities, modern, nice room and bathroom. Owners extremely helpful.
- Tiny little town with stunning mountains and countryside surrounding it. Our stay could not have been lovelier and our hosts, Antonia and Jorde, could not have been more accommodating and brimming with information and things to do in this gorgeous wine region. We will definitely return!!
- Great, large and quiet room with a view in the middle of the village. Very good Catalan breakfast. Antonia, the owner was very kind, but we saw her only in the mornings. We seemed to be the only guests of the hotel as this was not the season for wine tourism.
Great hospitality and very nice staff
Close to the vineyards in Priorat
Hotel La Figuerola Resort & Spa
Hotel La Figuerola Resort & Spa is set in the Priorat wine-growing region, 1.2 mi from Vandellós. This charming 11th-century country house has its own 18-hole golf course and spa.Featuring free WiFi, each air-conditioned room at this hotel features attractive décor, with tiled floors and wooden beams. All include a safe, satellite TV and mini-bar.The hotel’s restaurant offers traditional Mediterranean food and a good selection of local wines. There are also several lounges where you can relax with a drink.La Figuerola’s spa has an indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, Turkish baths and a sun terrace. Massage services are also available. The hotel is set in lovely grounds with views of the surrounding mountains.Hotel La Figuerola Resort & Spa is just 6.2 mi from the Costa Dorada’s beaches. Tarragona is 28 mi away.
They sold us a lie. The spa was broken and the food was over-priced 25 euro per meal children meal 16 euros each , 3 glases of wine 2 Fanta and bottle of water =25 euros (this call it extras)
Big total for supposed menu= 107 euros stay away!!
- Nice location. Surrounded by mountains yet still close to the beach. Very peaceful and quiet.
The dinner was good in a very nice restaurant. There were some small misunderstandings during dinner but that was solved professionally and the staff was very nice and helpful.
The rooms are big and comfortable and breakfast buffet was ok.
A curious hotel in magnificent countryside with an interesting pitch and put golf course.
The hotel needs some tender loving care everything is there it just needs updating old fashioned tv no flat screens but the furniture its housed in would make a wonderfull wine rack.
Any defects are compensated by the staff and situation ,would go again.
- The place itself is quite nice and located in a nice surroundings.
- They sold us a lie. The spa was broken and the food was over-priced 25 euro per meal children meal 16 euros each , 3 glases of wine 2 Fanta and bottle of water =25 euros (this call it extras)
Hotel Pepo is set at the foot of the Cardó Mountains in Benifallet, 650 feet from the River Ebro. Surrounded by fruit trees, it offers heated rooms with free Wi-Fi and parking.The hotel’s rooms feature bold, bright décor and marble floors. All come with satellite TV and private bathroom. Some rooms also feature a balcony.A continental and full English breakfast are both served, and the Pepo Restaurant offers traditional Mediterranean cuisine and grilled meats. There is also a bar.The surrounding area offers a number of activities and the hotel provides tourist information. The Benifallet Caves are within 10 minutes’ drive and there is a public swimming pool next to the hotel.Hotel Pepo is 9.3 mi from the Ports Nature Reserve and 16 mi from Tortosa. Reus Airport and Tarragona are both around 1 hours’ drive away.
- Easy to find, excellent check in and all the staff, with whom we came in contact were friendly and efficient. The dinner was excellent, although service did not commence until 9pm. Worth the wait. The meal was excellent, the dining area ‘hyggly’ and great value.’
- Consuelo and Pepo have hospitality down to a science.It is a lovely place with great food, great service, spotless cleanliness.I will tell my friends about it.
- Bed was very comfy. Entrecôte stake was excellent 🙂
- Room was tidy and clean. Staff were fab, very friendly lady who spoke English on reception. Breakfast was great. Lovely little place with fantastic views and river Ebro. Fishermen’s delight
Friendly welcome and wonderful food
Hotel Can Josep
Can Josep is set in the mountain village of Bot, in the Terra Alta region, 50 mi from Tarragona. Offering panoramic mountain views, it offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.Rooms are air conditioned and heated. Each has a flat-screen TV, tiled floors and a wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and toiletries.Continental breakfast is available at Can Josep. The restaurant uses quality local produce and has 2 dining rooms, one with superb mountain views. There is a bar and snack bar, and room service is available.You can hire a bicycle at the tour desk. There are many hiking routes in the surrounding area and the Ebro Delta is an hour’s drive away.
- Spectacular view from the restaurant and delicious lunch. The hotel is also located only 50 m away from Cal Menestral – a wonderful place to visit and taste local wines. The area around Bot looks great for hiking or mountain biking.
I originally wanted to stay in Calaiceite with my family (4) but the hotel there did not have the family room available. I looked at closed properties and I found Can Josep…What a find! Maria y Jose treated us like family and were patient with us and my 5 years old.
We stayed here a Monday and we did the Green Way (la Via Verde) for 3 miles (5KM). It was spectacular. Josep rents the bikes and you ride over an old rail road, now paved. what a view and experience.
The restaurant in the hotel is fantastic! Josep is a great cook and he has good wines as well. the selection of dishes is adequate.
The rooms are good and comfortable.
Josep also served as a guide and drove us from la Fontcalda to the Hotel. He gave us good advice about neighbor towns.
If you are like me during a route through Pueblos Lindos in Spain!!! This stop is a must!! you won’t regret it!
- The hotel is stylish, clean and comfortable and in a great location. It’s peaceful at night and the owners couldn’t be more friendly and helpful.
- Great location with fantastic views, nothing fancy, but family run business where people do care about your experience, great breakfast and evening meal – traditional and simple, but very good food. The whole place is spotless clean. Josep is a great host, helped with cycling trip giving tips for trips.
- Great breakfast stunning views from the dining room, the hotel owner was very friendly and helpful, the lounge area and bar are a nice feature.
Hotel Vilar Riu de Baix
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool with views of the surrounding countryside, Hotel Vilar Riu de Baix is located in the village of Flix, overlooking the Ebre River. Set in gardens, it has a spa.Each stylish, air-conditioned room at Hotel Vilar Riu de Baix offers views of the hotel gardens and pool. There is a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. Most rooms feature a terrace.The Vilar Riu’s spa features a hot tub, Turkish baths, a sauna and biothermic showers. Treatments include massage and aromatherapy.The Ribera d’Ebre is ideal for kayaking, fishing and hiking. Montsant Natural Park is a 30-minute drive away. Hotel Riu de Baix is located close to GR-99 Natural Path which runs along the River Ebro, great for cycling.The Costa Daurada’s beaches are less than 37 mi from the hotel, while Lleida and Reus can be reached in an hour by car.
We liked the location of the hotel, even though Flix is not really on the tourist trail
Good swimming pool and gardens and nice sized rooms with a good balcony seating area
Breakfast was very good
- Facilities are brilliant, setting is gorgeous, staff are great.
- Most of the facilities promised don’t actually exist. The bar and restaurant were NEVER open necessitating a 20 minute walk into the village for food and drinks. The room was not serviced after our first night.
Decent breakfast with helpful staff, rooms very good for their price and the season (high).
Location somehow far from Flix centre but otherwise very calm and attractive for nature lovers.
- M’ha agradat tot és un hotel amb unes vistes precioses.
- We liked the location of the hotel, even though Flix is not really on the tourist trail
One of our top picks in Falset.The family-run Hotel-Hostal Sport is set in the center of Falset, in the picturesque Priorat region. Open since 1923, it offers a traditional Catalan restaurant and free Wi-Fi access.Rooms at the Hotel Sport are spacious and some have balconies with views of the surrounding countryside. Each air conditioned room has a TV.The hotel restaurant serves a buffet breakfast and offers local cuisine for lunch and dinner. The bar has a large selection of locally produced wines, and can also organize visits to local wineries.The area surrounding Falset is ideal for activities such as hiking and horseback riding, and Montsant Park is just a 30 minute drive away. Tarragona and the beaches of the Costa Dorada are less than 19 miles away.
- Cosy ,traditional hotel ,coffee maker in the room …fantastic restaurant and wine .
- The bed linens were sooooo beautifully pressed & crisp. Beds were very comfortable. Espresso maker in the room was great! Great big rooms and bathroom with robes! Shower is great too! The staff are lovely, no English spoken but doesn’t matter, they try so very hard to make everything perfect for their guests. Location is super easy to find, unload luggage, and even park for free on the road!
- Large room with bath tub. Good location and good breakfast.
- Great Atmosphere, newly renovated roomservice. Good restaurant and kind staff!
Location + staff friendliness.
Unpretentious hotel giving a good feel of spanish hospitality
Hotel Casa Ceremines
Hotel Restaurant Casa Ceremines is set in a 16th-century building in Xerta, 15 minutes’ drive from Tortosa. It features an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi and impressive Modernist entrance hall.The spacious, air-conditioned rooms overlook the garden, pool or mountains. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Superior rooms have a seating area with a sofa and chaise longue.A buffet breakfast is available at Casa Ceremines. This can be enjoyed in your room or in the charming restaurant.The hotel is 800 feet from the River Ebro, and the Ebro Delta Nature Reserve is a 40-minute drive away. You can reach Dels Ports Nature Reserve within 30 minutes, and PortAventura Theme Park is around an hour’s drive away.
Good value for money
Classic modernista building design – worth a visit for that alone
- beautiful building, perfect host, very firendly and welcoming. Will use again for sure.
- The breakfast was excellent and freshly cooked to order. The hotel owner and staff were exceedingly obliging. The garden and pool at the rear of the hotel were a delight
- Amazing historical building in walking distance to the central market place, church, and the river Ebro. Super sweet and helpful staff, great room!
- The room in which we stayed had the original bathtub and fixtures. They were shell shaped and finished in nacre. In you stay in the Jasmine Room, you must take a bath!
- Good value for money
Hotel Restaurant Lotus Priorat
Located in the small town of Falset, in a region known for its wine and olive oil, Hotel Restaurant Lotus Priorat offers rooms and apartments with air conditioning, heating, and free WiFi.All rooms are soundproofed and include a private bathroom with free toiletries. Apartments and studios also include a private kitchen or kitchenette.Located in a restored building from the 18th century, this hotel includes a restaurant that serves traditional dishes of the region, prepared with local produce. Room service is also offered.The coastal town of Cambrils is 25 mi away. Reus Airport can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
- After a long flight delay and the car hire company being closed we arrived at the Lotus 5 hours late and quite stressed. The staff were wonderful sorting us out drinks when bar was closed etc. And tried to help us sort out new car hire for the next day. All greatly appreciated
- The atmosphere of the facilities and staff was superb. The room was clean and comfortable. The hotel is centered near everything one can wish for when visiting D.O.Q. Priorat and D.O. Montsant. Also the services in Falset near the hotel are excellent. The hotel also offers good food and drinks all day through.
- We loved the town and the hotel was nice. We ate dinner there both nights and it was good with really cheap wine. Staying in Falset is like going back in time. It was a great experience.
- Modern hotel with an excellent bar/restaurant downstairs. The menu is limited but each of the “toasts” was substantial and well executed. Plus they have vermouth and surprisingly good craft beer available, which is a nice break if you’ve been visiting wineries all day. The restaurant was frequented perhaps entirely by locals.
Very nice staff
Restaurant looks nice (but we didn’t eat there)
Top Hotels In Benisanet Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Benisanet Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Benisanet Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Benisanet Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!