10 Best Hotels To Stay In Beniopa Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Beniopa Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Beniopa Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Beniopa Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Beniopa Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Beniopa Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Beniopa Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Beniopa Valencia Community:
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and hot tub, Hotel Porto is located in Gandía in the region of Valencia Community, just 26 miles from Calpe. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room includes a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Denia is 18 miles from Hotel Porto, and Altea is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- The staff were all very friendly and helpful. Clean room with en-suite bathroom. Good location.
- clean room ,good facilities.good looking staff and that was just the men.
- The food was rubbish, breakfast was an autentic horror
Staff were very pleasant with a sense of fun.
We had no expectations as the price was cheap (£37) per night full board. Food was excellent.
- La cama comodisima pero el hotel en general para reformar, la bañera estaba vieja
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Set 2,950 feet from the sandy beaches in Puerto de Gandía, Hotel Mengual offers classic-style accommodation.Simply furnished rooms at the Mengual Hotel all come with a desk and private bathroom with a bath or shower.The property is located 21.7 miles from Denia and its port. Valencia is a 45-minute drive away.
- Staff were friendly beds very clean. Was a good hotel for the price we paid
- The lady who worked in the bar and reception went out of her way to help, when the car was impounded due to it being parked in the wrong place one night.
- No me gustó nada. Es más, me pareció caro para lo que era. Únicamente se salva un poco la ubicación, que se encuentra cerca de la playa.
- Las instalaciones de pena,la limpieza inesistente,en recepción nunca habia personal,no volveré seguro, ni lo recomendare
- El hostal se encuentra en un magnífico sitio y si se plantiarán mejorarlo,los clientes se fueran satisfecho y el hostal ganaria.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Libertador is located in Cullera in the region of Valencia Community, just 22 miles from Valencia.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is concierge services at the property.Gandía is 14 miles from Hotel Libertador, and Denia is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Just needed a place to sleep, for that it was OK, modern bathroom. The guy at reception was very nice.
We enjoyed the proximity of the beach as it was only 10 mins walk. Numerous bars and shops a few steps away.
The accommodation was cosey, comfortable and squeaky clean.
- Easy walking distance for all amenities, beach with golden sand very close by.
- It was close to shops, bars, the beach and the bus stop, so it was easy to get back to when the clouds gathered. I didnt know about spains holidays on 6&8 december, but I managed. Rain was less bad than forecast, i didnt get soaked.
Simple hotel, perfect value for money, perfect location, amazing staff, clean place and caring personnel.
Air conditioning works like a charm and it’s not noisy.
Would totally recommend. Juan Miguel is the best hotel staff I’ve seen around.
One of our best sellers in Gandía! Hotel Borgia offers clean, modern accommodations in the heart of Gandía. It is a peaceful hotel in a central location, and offers free Wi-Fi internet access.The hotel’s highlight is a stylish cafe-restaurant, serving tasty Mediterranean dishes from an extensive menu.Take a stroll into the charming historic center of Gandía, just a few minutes away.
- Area. Room and bathroom size. Friendly staff. Good breakfast. Nice bar area. Spotless.
- Great location in the city center. Friendly and helpful staff. Easy communication. Easy and safe hotel parking to a fair price. Good breakfast buffet. WiFi OK.
- All staff, especially reception, very helpful and friendly. We arrived early, before 9.00 and were dealt with promptly, both in regard to room allocation ( given the choice of double or twin ) and access to private car park which was inexpensive and all surrounding streets were meter parking only.
- I liked this hotel overall. The room I got was clean, comfortable, and breakfast was tasty!
- Car parking costs 10 euros, which is very expensive.
Hotel Los Naranjos is in central Gandía, near Joan Fuster Park. It offers air conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi internet access.Los Naranjos has a cafe-bar, offering a varied continental breakfast. There is a 24-hour front desk, and private parking is available for an additional fee.Rooms all have satellite TV and a full private bathroom.The Naranjos Hotel is close to a large sports center. Gandía Train and Bus station are also nearby. Gandía Beach is only 2 miles away.
- The room and facilities were basic but comfortable. The staff were helpful and friendly.
- Good Continental breakfast, freshly squeezed orange juice, toast and coffee.
- Friendly and helpful staff but only a few words of English spoken. Excellent location for transport and city centre. Continental breakfast simple but welcome. You need to hand in room key each time you go out. Staff offered a take out breakfast as I was checking out very early next day which was a nice touch
- Good location, not far from train station – just 5 minutes walk. The room was very clean. Simple but good enough breakfast.
Breakfast was good and the service excellent. All members of staff were friendly and helpful.
The location was good, with bars and shopping center within walking distance. Train station nearby, also bus service.
Hotel Cibeles Playa
One of our top picks in Gandía.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. This modern hotel is a 5-minute walk from Gandía Beach, on the Costa del Azahar. It has a 24-hour front desk, outdoor pool and air-conditioned rooms with a private balcony.The bright rooms at Hotel Cibeles Playa feature tile floors and modern décor. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer, as well as a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.The hotel’s buffet restaurant serves international food, and there is also a bar with terrace where guests can relax.Hotel Cibeles Playa is next to the marina, and less than half a mile from Real Club Nautico de Gandía Sailing Club. L’Albufera Nature Reserve is a 25-minute drive from the Cibeles Playa. You can drive to Valencia in under an hour.
- We had half board, dinner and breakfast, and there was nothing to fault except the coffee! Staff fabulous, made every effort with our limited Spanish. Food fresh, varied and very good quality and always plenty of choice on the buffet. Don’t miss the live singer and dancing Saturday night 10-12pm.
- Nice location and nice view from rooms at upper floor (were at 9th floor).
- Very polite and smiling staff, good breakfast and dinner buffet
- Comfortable beds. Clean room. View on the sea if room is high enough. 5 to 10 min walk to the sea.
- LARGE CORNER BALCONY ON 10TH FLOOR SPECTACULAR VIEWS AND BEAUTIFUL SUNRISES COMING OUT OF THE MEDITERRANEAN SEEN FROM BED/S
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located 1,150 feet from Gandía Beach, this modern hotel offers free Wi-Fi and an outdoor swimming pool, surrounded by sun loungers. The spacious, air-conditioned rooms include a flat-screen TV.Hotel Albatros is situated in the centre of Platja de Gandía, within a 5-minute walk of various shops and restaurants. Gandía town centre is 2.5 miles away, while Valencia is 40.4 miles away.A buffet breakfast is available from 7:30 until 11:30 (from 8:00 until 12:00 at weekends) and includes freshly squeezed orange juice. Dinner is served in the café until midnight. Guests can also relax in the stylish lounge bar.Rooms at the Albatros have simple, bright décor and tiled floors. They include a minibar and a private bathroom with toiletries and a hairdryer.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Good breakfast and very well located.
- The staff were a pleasure to deal with and the room was super specious. A generous breakfast was also provided which hit the spot.
- No breakfast at hotel this time. Cafeterias locally all very good3/4 time at hotel
- Staff were all lovely and put up with our (very) limited Spanish; the lady on the desk spoke very good English and was very helpful. Bed was huge and comfortable; bathroom nice and bedroom large and airy. Next door to Carrefour market and very close to beach and lovely restaurants and bars. Breakfast was very good and included hot food as well as pastries, toast, cereals, fruit and selection of cheese and cold meats – more than enough.
- Staff friendly and efficient. Good size room and clean.Food variety at breakfast was good and we were well looked after by the staff.
Hugo Beach Hotel
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Hugo Beach Hotel offers accommodations in Gandía.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a tour desk at the property.Calpe is 27 miles from Hugo Beach Hotel, and Denia is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 38 miles from Hugo Beach Hotel.
- Good value for money and I would highly recommend it. However, during festive days, like the Fireworks or Fallas, it is very noise; despite the fact that the street is relatively quiet.
- Great value for money, very clean. Friendly staff. Good location
- Extremely large room for one person, bright and clean. Very good value for money. It is situated in the ‘town’ part of Gandia Grau so is well placed for the bars and supermarkets away from the seafront and tourist area, although it’s only a 10 minute walk to the beach. The reception is not manned 24 hours so the staff are there only to check-in guests in and out – I guess this reflects the fact that this is out of the main tourist season.
Very friendly front desk staff.
Situated at the heart of the Gandia Beach area.
No dedicated parking, but plenty of spaces on street and the very large harbour car park near by.
Surrounded by bars and restaurants.
Rated as a 2 star, probably because it has no dining room, but I would rate it much higher.
- Highly recommended. Location is close to the beach and lot of restaurants around. Staff is very friendly and welcoming, free coffee and snacks downstairs. Room was very neat and clean, the place is well equipped. Would love to go back again.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Gandía, 27 miles from Calpe, Hotel Biarritz features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Denia is 18 miles from Hotel Biarritz, and Altea is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 38 miles from the property.
We were really surprised by the choices of dishes at lunch and dinner, and breakfasts provided a good choice.
The drink prices in the bar and restaurant were very reasonable, and we will return for those two reasons.
A very good choice for people on a budget, but with good, friendly service, comfortable accommodation and close proximity to the beach, bars and promenade.
- tres bon petite dejeuner,chambre propre et confortable.
- El hotel está muy cerca de la playa. La habitación era muy espaciosa y tenía una terraza desde la que se veía a el mar. La limpieza excelente y el buffet estaba bien. El personal excelente también. Volveré, sin duda.
- todo bien la comida y cena el desayuno muy poca variedad!el personal muy agradable,la limpieza muy bien,la animacion para los niños bien la piscina no me gusto casi nada!
- Excelente trato del personal, hotel muy limpio, comida muy buena
- We were really surprised by the choices of dishes at lunch and dinner, and breakfasts provided a good choice.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Situated just 500 feet from Gandía Beach, Hotel Principal offers an outdoor swimming pool and spa facilities including a fitness centre, hot tub and sauna. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.The spacious and functional rooms are equipped with a terrace or balcony, air conditioning, a private bathroom and satellite TV.The restaurant at Principal Hotel serves Mediterranean cuisine and guests can also enjoy light refreshments in the bar.Principal is next to the Clot de la Mota Park. It is in an ideal location for excursions to nearby towns and is just 45 minutes from Terra Mitica Theme Park in Benidorm.
- chambre propre, jolie vue du 12 etage…..sur les toits des autres batiment au loin la plage et la mer. Hotel tres bien situé. Hôtel complet. Parking aise en avril. Heureusement pres de fast food. Environnement calme et tres propre. Gandia est une ville qui propose beaucoup.
- La ubicación perfecta, el hotel un poco anticuado pero en general bien.
- Excelentes habitaciones e instalaciones, Una piscina fabulosa, y sus áreas de Spa. A escasos minutos de la playa. Hacen de hotel y de Gandia un lugar para repetir. El personal es muy servicial. Nos olvidamos un neceser. Y tuvieron el detalle de enviarlo hasta Madrid a contra reembolso. RECOMENDADO.
El personal de recepción, en concreto una mujer, un encanto de persona, súper amable.
Cerca de la playa y del puerto y zona de tiendas
- LOS SERVICIOS QUE OFRECIA EL HOTEL Y QUE ESTABAN INCLUIDOS EN EL PRECIO: SPA, PISCINA CLIMATIZADA, GIMNASIO, PISCINA EXTERIOR
Top Hotels In Beniopa Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Beniopa Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Beniopa Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Beniopa Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!