10 Best Hotels To Stay In Benimaurell Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Benimaurell Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Benimaurell Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Benimaurell Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Benimaurell Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Benimaurell Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Benimaurell Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Benimaurell Valencia Community:
Beautiful hotel and restaurant built in stone that blends in perfectly with its rustic surroundings, situated outside the village of Benimaurell and with views of the whole of the valley.Surrounded by magnificent mountain scenery this rural retreat offers guests elegant yet rustic accommodations in stunning natural surroundings. Escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life to the peace and quiet of the Valencian countryside. During your stay, be sure to sample the local cuisine.Choose a variety of ways to explore the surroundings including mountain-biking, trekking or country walks along good footpaths to visit caves with ancestral paintings. The gentle climate ensures activites all year round and the enjoyment of a beautiful spot with exceptional views.
- Beautiful Location, perfect for day hikes and relaxing, nice staff including in restaurant
- The food served was generally of a good quality. The people at the hotel were very friendly and helpful. Prices for food and drink were very reasonable. The service in general from all the staff was great, very hospitable.
- Accommodation excellent, staff very friendly, breakfast lovely. Views are out of this world and the area is so quiet and peaceful.
- Spectacular location with mountain views and views across to Denia coastline.
- Great location, great views, the restaurant has a menu for dinners very complete
La Font D’Alcala
Offering an à la carte restaurant and a patio, La Font D’Alcala is a rural hotel offering studios and rooms in the tranquil village of Alcalá de la Jovada.All the charming rooms and studios come with air conditioning, heating, a sofa, a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar and a microwave and a private bathroom each.La Font D’Alcala Restaurant serves traditional homemade dishes with organic products as well as traditional recipes.The property is well located for outdoor activities such as cycling and hiking and you can get tourist information on the area at the hotel.Denia is an hour’s drive away along a mountain road, while Oliva is 45 minutes’ drive away on a mountain road. Gandía is 25 mi from the property. A 70-minute drive will take you to Alicante Airport. There is free parking on site.
- The town is a nice little town. The hotel is situated right in front of a historic site.
- We were upgraded and spent the night in a suite overlooking the quaint Plaza Mayor. Superb evening meal followed by a tasty breakfast in the morning. Peaceful location for couples looking for something a bit different
I like the hotel and the staff was very nice & friendly.
Food was good, but unfortunately for vegetarians – very limited, taking menu degustacion – we got the same dish twice:( I would have liked more variety.
The breakfast was little boring, eggs would have been nice.
Overall it was a nice experience to have once.
- This hotel is nice, but it really in the middle of nowhere, although I guess I should have checked that first. The parking is a long way from the hotel. The restaurant was closed during my visit, although the local lady who opening the hotel for me left me some food to microwave myself.
- Very friendly staff, felt very welcome. Also, the dinner was of very good quality and in a relaxed atmosphere. Can fully recommend this hotel.
Hotel Restaurante Casa Julia
This characteristic house is set in the center of Parcent, in the province of Alicante. Casa Julia offers free Wi-Fi in public areas and free public parking on site.The building dates to the early 20th Century and still has many of its original features. These include an outdoor terrace-café and an interior courtyard.The Casa Julia has a traditional library, a garden and a business center. A massage service, bicycle rental and a tour desk are also offered on site.All rooms in the house are soundproofed and air conditioned and have bright décor.There is a characteristic Spanish restaurant with a variety of options.
- An unexpectedly lovely little hotel full of Spanish character and well cared for. The owner was thoughtful and considerate of our comfort. Would definitely stay again.
- very friendly staff/ owners and handy location
Best thing in Casa Julia is the service. We were treated like special guests and they met all our requests without a bother.
The room was really clean and it had everything we needed.
Loved the little touch of leaving in the room a little plate with local fruit and chocolates. This is the sort of thing that tells you they care.
- Very friendly, warm and obliging staff. Comfortable room in a relaxed hotel with an interesting history. Very convenient for our proposed activities.
- Beautiful surroundings. Very friendly and helpful staff. Very comfortable room.
VIVOOD Landscape Hotel & 5E Spa – Adults Only
Featuring free WiFi, a year-round infinity pool and terraces with beautiful views of the surrounding countryside, Vivood Hotel Paisaje – Adults Only is located 5 minutes’ drive from Benimantell, by Guadalest Lake.Air-conditioned rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows which look out onto the countryside and mountains. Each one includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some of the rooms also come with a private terrace and a private heated outdoor hot tub.Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant and a drink at the bar, which also has a terrace. A buffet breakfast is served, and an á la carte lunch and dinner menu.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. Free private parking is also available on site.Benidorm is 11 mi from Vivood Hotel Paisaje – Adults Only, while Alicante is 28 mi away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 34 mi from Vivood Hotel Paisaje.
The environment, facilities on the room, private pool, minibar included, netflix screen.
Food in restaurant almost perfect, special mention to ceviche
- The location is absolutely stunningly perfect. The silence, just birds and natural noises. Staff very friendly and concept is very innovative. Shower was superb as were the views while having a shower. Electric blinds that reveal the delicious vistas. Almonds and water in room. Ritual products in bathroom. Views and individuality of design.
- We booked a double room but upgraded to a villa on arrival. We had a villa with a private jacuzzi. It was such a treat and we loved it. We enjoyed spa treatments at the spa. The breakfast was excellent as was the room service we had delivered as we did not want to leave the villla.
- Stay with Vivood hotel was absolutely amazing. Staff was extra attentive. Views unforgettable. Villa was stunning! Definitely coming back!
- Great quality hotel fantastic views and rooms. Good staff and very close to Guadalest 10 minutes walk
- The environment, facilities on the room, private pool, minibar included, netflix screen.
Casa Pego is located in Pego, within an orange grove valley landscape. The property features mountain views and is 15 minutes’ drive from the beaches of the Costa Blanca.This guest house offers stylish, contemporary, air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, a flat-screen TV and private bathrooms.Set in a 19th-century Valencian townhouse, the property retains many of its original features. There is a shared patio, and a bicycle storage room is available.Dénia and Gandía are around 25 minutes’ drive from the property. Valencia and Alicante are both about an hour’s drive and Benidorm is 40 minutes’ drive away.
- The accommodation was spotlessly clean and although we only stayed two nights our bedding was changed for the second night. There is parking in the street outside but if no spaces there is free parking close by. Perfect location situated near the centre of Pego. Owner was very helpful printing out our boarding passes.
- It had a modern vibe. Very well done up. All utilities worked well. The host was very nice and helped us out giving us information and advice. Would recommend
Lovely host and very helpful beautiful place and very clean and spotless.
Will happily visit again!
- Everything. The place is just gorgeous. Whoever did the refurb and design was obviously top notch.
- Helpfull, Very friendly & uncomplicated Tips & usefull advices to travel.
Castell de la Solana
Surrounded by olive groves and offering mountain views, Castell de la Solana is just 0.6 mi from Alcalalí. Set in a country house, it features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, and striking rooms with balconies.Castell de la Solana offers bright, modern décor. Its spacious rooms have air conditioning, TV and free WiFi.Drinks are served in the bar or on the terrace, which overlooks the property’s gardens.The surrounding Marina Alta region is ideal for hiking, horse riding and fishing. Free bikes are available at reception.The ravines at La Foya and La Rompuda are within 1.2 mi of the guest house. The beaches at Denia can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
- We were made to feel at home and basically had the run of the place. The grounds are lovely and the décor was smart and attractive. It was a lovely place to relax and enjoy the wonderful views of the Jalon Valley. We were also near to Alcalali, which has a wide selection of bars and restaurants
- This a perfect hideaway for a quiet relaxing break.
- It was a nice quiet location the breakfasts were lovely and served by lovely host. The room was great spacious and had great views and we had access to all the facilities which were top notch. Would recommend this b&b to anyone wanting to visit the vall de Pop area.
- Wonderful location in the mountains. Friendly, helpful staff, although not on site all the time.
- Beautiful location in the mountains but near the beach! The staff were amazing and very friendly, their little dog was very well behaved and welcomed us back everyday from going out. We opted to have dinner on the property the first night and it was AMAZING!! All local ingredients and they told us all about each dish. There are many great dive spots near as well as hiking or dining out options. We had a lovely meal at a Bodega near the property too. Great time and would go again.
Hotel Rural Serrella
Offering accommodations with balconies and mountain views, Hotel Rural Serrella is located in the charming village of Castell de Castells. Its restaurant serves a range of traditional local cuisine.The Rural Serrella’s studios and rooms feature simple, Spanish-style décor with tiled floors. All accommodations comes with air conditioning, a fridge and TV. Studios also have a small dining area and a fireplace.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the Serella’s restaurant. There is also a bar with a terrace.Located in the Alta Marina region, the Rural Serrella is ideally located for hiking and cycling. The beaches around Dénia can be reached in 45 minutes by car.
- The breakfast was more than adequate,requests were immediately met. Nothing too much trouble. Rosa is an interesting lady,very accommodating and generaly charming.
- This is the third time I have stayed here. The hospitality is great. Rosa makes you feel very welcome. There is a very good breakfast and dinners very tasty. My room had a view of the mountains and this is a good centre for walking. Look forward to going again.
- The owner was very friendly, the room had a fantastic view of the mountains and the food was very good.
- This was my second visit to this wonderful place where Rosa, the owner, looks after you like you have been lifelong friends. There for a walking holiday, out of the door and straight into beautiful and inspiring mountains. Cleanliness and value for money are excellent. Great food in the evening and a huge and varied breakfast. We had two rooms between three of us, the large twin room was particularly good with a comfy sofa, table and chairs, fridge… and shedloads of hot water to fill the full length bath – much needed after a full day of walking. The village itself takes you back in time to a genuinely ‘real’ Spain.
- Aardige mensen, heel behulpzaam en gezellige familiaire sfeer
Hotel Villa Lehmi
Rooms with balconies and impressive mountain views feature at Hotel Villa Lehmi, located just outside Tarbena. Set in a beautiful Spanish villa, it offers indoor and outdoor pools, and free Wi-Fi.Each air-conditioned suite at the Lehmi has stylish décor with tiled floors. All suites have a seating area with a TV, as well as a large modern bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served in the Lehmi’s restuarant, which offers à la carte cuisine for dinner. There are also barbecue facilities located on the terrace.Set in a country estate, Villa Lehmi is ideally located for hiking and cycling. The hotel features its own tennis courts and a gym, as well as a golf driving range and an archery course.The beaches at Altea and L’Alfàs del Pi are less than 16 mi from the hotel. Alicante and its airport can be reached in an hour by car. The nearest golf course is a 30-minute drive away.
- Everything we liked. Wonderful place in the mountains, very quiet. Spotless clean. Amazing room. Suzy and Markus are dedicated, service minded and give Everything to ensure a pleasant stay.
- A lovely place in a beautiful valley. Very friendly personal, excellent food and clean rooms.
- Amazing place, wonderful hosts, thank you so much for a great time – we hope to be back soon!!
- Very friendly staff very clean hotel, this is a place to chill no noise no crowds very secluded and tranquil
- The owners were charming and did everything they could to make our stay enjoyable. The hotel was situated in a beautiful, peaceful place and the grounds were lovely.
Hotel Casa Babel
The 19th-century Hotel Casa Babel offers a picturesque setting at the foot of the Safor Mountains in Villalonga, 30 minutes’ drive from Gandia’s beaches. This charming property features a spa and a restaurant.Each bright room at Hotel Casa Babel has modern décor with rustic features such as exposed stone walls and beamed ceilings. There is a balcony overlooking the surrounding countryside and all rooms include free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and a TV.The pretty La Huerta Restaurant opens onto an interior patio and features stained-glass windows dating from the 18th century. You can relax in the library or on the terrace, which offers mountain views.Hotel Casa Babel can organize bicycle rental and La Sofar has a range of popular cycling and walking routes. La Marjal de Pego-Oliva Nature Reserve is approximately 12 mi away.The Babel’s spa features a hot tub and massage is available. The property also has a lounge, where you can enjoy a tea or coffee.The town of Gandía and its railway station can be reached in 20 minutes by car. Valencia is around 50 mi away.
Amazing place, everything was perfect. I would not hesitate to come back any time soon!
The lady from the reception, Mara, was extremely helpful, giving us plenty of advice.
- Friendly, helpful staff, nice atmosphere, Hotel well decorated.
- Lovely character to the hotel and right in middle of village.
The restaurant food is delicious.
We tried the special meal of duck rice and mushrooms as a main.
Lovely meal and Choice.
- Lovely building, great dinner at la Huerta restaurant, lovely staff?
- Amazing place, everything was perfect. I would not hesitate to come back any time soon!
Cases Noves – Boutique Accommodation – Adults Only
Cases Noves – Adults Only is set in the historic village of El Castell de Guadalest, 20 minutes’ drive from Benidorm. Each room includes a hydromassage shower, free Wi-Fi, 42″ flat-screen satellite TV and an iPad.This characteristic country house features original stone walls and wood beams. It offers a sun terrace with wonderful views of the Guadalest Valley and the Mediterranean Sea.Rooms at the Cases Noves – Adults Only are air-conditioned and bright. They include a Apple TV, safe and a modern bathroom with professional hairdryer.Cases Noves – Adults Only has a traditional restaurant and a comfortable TV lounge. There is also a music room, reading room with free tea service and free internet terminal, and a lounge with an open fire.The 24-hour reception can arrange airport transfers or provide information about Guadalest and the Costa Blanca.
We have never stayed in a more outstanding place .
Everything from the greeting of the owner to needs,service,cleanliness and food was beyond anything we have ever experienced before.
- Meticulous attention to the needs of clients. Accommodation is well planned and aesthetically very pleasing. Meals available which are often typical of the area and also of a very high standard. Idyllic spot. Hosts Toni and Sofi are delightful.
- Room is very clean and bed is super comfortable! Food is amazing! You have to try their set menu for dinner! Breakfast is excellent as well! Most importantly, Toni and Sofi they really try their best to make every guest feel at home! Staying in Casa Noves is our biggest highlight for our first Spain trip! We will definitely come back! Thanks so much Toni and Sofi!
- Tony and Sophie were excellent hosts, who really looked after us. The food and drink was of a very good standard. We would definitely recommend Cases Noves to anybody who likes small hotels with personal service from the hosts.
Tranquil setting. Lovely hosts that work so hard to meet your every need.
Will definitely recommend to family and friends.
- We have never stayed in a more outstanding place .
Top Hotels In Benimaurell Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Benimaurell Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Benimaurell Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Benimaurell Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!