10 Best Hotels To Stay In Benimantell Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Benimantell Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Benimantell Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Benimantell Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Benimantell Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Benimantell Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Benimantell Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Benimantell Valencia Community:
VIVOOD Landscape Hotel & 5E Spa – Adults Only
Featuring free WiFi, a year-round infinity pool and terraces with beautiful views of the surrounding countryside, Vivood Hotel Paisaje – Adults Only is located 5 minutes’ drive from Benimantell, by Guadalest Lake.Air-conditioned rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows which look out onto the countryside and mountains. Each one includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some of the rooms also come with a private terrace and a private heated outdoor hot tub.Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant and a drink at the bar, which also has a terrace. A buffet breakfast is served, and an á la carte lunch and dinner menu.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. Free private parking is also available on site.Benidorm is 11 mi from Vivood Hotel Paisaje – Adults Only, while Alicante is 28 mi away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 34 mi from Vivood Hotel Paisaje.
The environment, facilities on the room, private pool, minibar included, netflix screen.
Food in restaurant almost perfect, special mention to ceviche
- The location is absolutely stunningly perfect. The silence, just birds and natural noises. Staff very friendly and concept is very innovative. Shower was superb as were the views while having a shower. Electric blinds that reveal the delicious vistas. Almonds and water in room. Ritual products in bathroom. Views and individuality of design.
- We booked a double room but upgraded to a villa on arrival. We had a villa with a private jacuzzi. It was such a treat and we loved it. We enjoyed spa treatments at the spa. The breakfast was excellent as was the room service we had delivered as we did not want to leave the villla.
- Stay with Vivood hotel was absolutely amazing. Staff was extra attentive. Views unforgettable. Villa was stunning! Definitely coming back!
- Great quality hotel fantastic views and rooms. Good staff and very close to Guadalest 10 minutes walk
- The environment, facilities on the room, private pool, minibar included, netflix screen.
Cases Noves – Boutique Accommodation – Adults Only
Cases Noves – Adults Only is set in the historic village of El Castell de Guadalest, 20 minutes’ drive from Benidorm. Each room includes a hydromassage shower, free Wi-Fi, 42″ flat-screen satellite TV and an iPad.This characteristic country house features original stone walls and wood beams. It offers a sun terrace with wonderful views of the Guadalest Valley and the Mediterranean Sea.Rooms at the Cases Noves – Adults Only are air-conditioned and bright. They include a Apple TV, safe and a modern bathroom with professional hairdryer.Cases Noves – Adults Only has a traditional restaurant and a comfortable TV lounge. There is also a music room, reading room with free tea service and free internet terminal, and a lounge with an open fire.The 24-hour reception can arrange airport transfers or provide information about Guadalest and the Costa Blanca.
We have never stayed in a more outstanding place .
Everything from the greeting of the owner to needs,service,cleanliness and food was beyond anything we have ever experienced before.
- Meticulous attention to the needs of clients. Accommodation is well planned and aesthetically very pleasing. Meals available which are often typical of the area and also of a very high standard. Idyllic spot. Hosts Toni and Sofi are delightful.
- Room is very clean and bed is super comfortable! Food is amazing! You have to try their set menu for dinner! Breakfast is excellent as well! Most importantly, Toni and Sofi they really try their best to make every guest feel at home! Staying in Casa Noves is our biggest highlight for our first Spain trip! We will definitely come back! Thanks so much Toni and Sofi!
- Tony and Sophie were excellent hosts, who really looked after us. The food and drink was of a very good standard. We would definitely recommend Cases Noves to anybody who likes small hotels with personal service from the hosts.
Tranquil setting. Lovely hosts that work so hard to meet your every need.
Will definitely recommend to family and friends.
- We have never stayed in a more outstanding place .
Beautiful hotel and restaurant built in stone that blends in perfectly with its rustic surroundings, situated outside the village of Benimaurell and with views of the whole of the valley.Surrounded by magnificent mountain scenery this rural retreat offers guests elegant yet rustic accommodations in stunning natural surroundings. Escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life to the peace and quiet of the Valencian countryside. During your stay, be sure to sample the local cuisine.Choose a variety of ways to explore the surroundings including mountain-biking, trekking or country walks along good footpaths to visit caves with ancestral paintings. The gentle climate ensures activites all year round and the enjoyment of a beautiful spot with exceptional views.
- Beautiful Location, perfect for day hikes and relaxing, nice staff including in restaurant
- The food served was generally of a good quality. The people at the hotel were very friendly and helpful. Prices for food and drink were very reasonable. The service in general from all the staff was great, very hospitable.
- Accommodation excellent, staff very friendly, breakfast lovely. Views are out of this world and the area is so quiet and peaceful.
- Spectacular location with mountain views and views across to Denia coastline.
- Great location, great views, the restaurant has a menu for dinners very complete
Hotel Rural Serrella
Offering accommodations with balconies and mountain views, Hotel Rural Serrella is located in the charming village of Castell de Castells. Its restaurant serves a range of traditional local cuisine.The Rural Serrella’s studios and rooms feature simple, Spanish-style décor with tiled floors. All accommodations comes with air conditioning, a fridge and TV. Studios also have a small dining area and a fireplace.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the Serella’s restaurant. There is also a bar with a terrace.Located in the Alta Marina region, the Rural Serrella is ideally located for hiking and cycling. The beaches around Dénia can be reached in 45 minutes by car.
- The breakfast was more than adequate,requests were immediately met. Nothing too much trouble. Rosa is an interesting lady,very accommodating and generaly charming.
- This is the third time I have stayed here. The hospitality is great. Rosa makes you feel very welcome. There is a very good breakfast and dinners very tasty. My room had a view of the mountains and this is a good centre for walking. Look forward to going again.
- The owner was very friendly, the room had a fantastic view of the mountains and the food was very good.
- This was my second visit to this wonderful place where Rosa, the owner, looks after you like you have been lifelong friends. There for a walking holiday, out of the door and straight into beautiful and inspiring mountains. Cleanliness and value for money are excellent. Great food in the evening and a huge and varied breakfast. We had two rooms between three of us, the large twin room was particularly good with a comfy sofa, table and chairs, fridge… and shedloads of hot water to fill the full length bath – much needed after a full day of walking. The village itself takes you back in time to a genuinely ‘real’ Spain.
- Aardige mensen, heel behulpzaam en gezellige familiaire sfeer
One of our top picks in Benidorm.Located less than 1.9 mi from Benidorm, Hotel Villaitana offers a luxurious spa area, outdoor swimming pools and an artificial beach. Set on 2 golf courses designed by Jack Nicklaus, it has great views of Gran Bahía Bay.Melia Villaitana was designed in the form of a traditional Mediterranean village. Each of the large, air-conditioned rooms comes with a private balcony or terrace. They also have satellite TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Villaitana also dedicates some of its areas to The Level exclusive rooms and services, where The Level guests have private access to The Level Lounge with open bar and private buffet, daily cocktails, press and concierge services and pre-arrival services. Rooms include pillow menu, superior amenities and toiletries, sound bar, flat-screen TV with satellite channels, Nespresso coffee machine and turndown service, among other services. The Level rooms also offer some privileged views over the area.The Villaitana’s wellness center features a gym free of charge, sauna and water circuit with thermal baths. A range of beauty and relaxation treatments is also available. The resort has its own tennis and paddle tennis courts, a seasonal children’s playground for children over 5 years and a club.Villaitana Hotel has a range of restaurants and a snack bar. Easily accessible from the AP-7 Motorway, Hotel Villaitana offers easy road access to the Terra Mítica Theme Park and Terra Natura Nature Reserve. Alicante is a 20-minute drive away. Alicante Airport is 31 mi away and Valencia Airport is 83 mi away.
- Dated decor and facilities need much attention. Definitely a 4 star hotel more like 3 if that. Cleanliness much to be desired.
Excellent rooms, spacious and really comfy beds. Surroundings and views outstanding.
Great location for a winter get away.
The breakfast spread was fantastic.
Bed was super comfy even though we booked a twin room and ended up with a double.
The heating worked very well on a very cold and wet day.
- The way this hotel is built…definitely need touch ups to look better
- The bed was very comfortable and the pools were lovely there were plenty of sun loungers and they gave you a towel
La Font D’Alcala
Offering an à la carte restaurant and a patio, La Font D’Alcala is a rural hotel offering studios and rooms in the tranquil village of Alcalá de la Jovada.All the charming rooms and studios come with air conditioning, heating, a sofa, a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar and a microwave and a private bathroom each.La Font D’Alcala Restaurant serves traditional homemade dishes with organic products as well as traditional recipes.The property is well located for outdoor activities such as cycling and hiking and you can get tourist information on the area at the hotel.Denia is an hour’s drive away along a mountain road, while Oliva is 45 minutes’ drive away on a mountain road. Gandía is 25 mi from the property. A 70-minute drive will take you to Alicante Airport. There is free parking on site.
- The town is a nice little town. The hotel is situated right in front of a historic site.
- We were upgraded and spent the night in a suite overlooking the quaint Plaza Mayor. Superb evening meal followed by a tasty breakfast in the morning. Peaceful location for couples looking for something a bit different
I like the hotel and the staff was very nice & friendly.
Food was good, but unfortunately for vegetarians – very limited, taking menu degustacion – we got the same dish twice:( I would have liked more variety.
The breakfast was little boring, eggs would have been nice.
Overall it was a nice experience to have once.
- This hotel is nice, but it really in the middle of nowhere, although I guess I should have checked that first. The parking is a long way from the hotel. The restaurant was closed during my visit, although the local lady who opening the hotel for me left me some food to microwave myself.
- Very friendly staff, felt very welcome. Also, the dinner was of very good quality and in a relaxed atmosphere. Can fully recommend this hotel.
Hotel Villa Lehmi
Rooms with balconies and impressive mountain views feature at Hotel Villa Lehmi, located just outside Tarbena. Set in a beautiful Spanish villa, it offers indoor and outdoor pools, and free Wi-Fi.Each air-conditioned suite at the Lehmi has stylish décor with tiled floors. All suites have a seating area with a TV, as well as a large modern bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served in the Lehmi’s restuarant, which offers à la carte cuisine for dinner. There are also barbecue facilities located on the terrace.Set in a country estate, Villa Lehmi is ideally located for hiking and cycling. The hotel features its own tennis courts and a gym, as well as a golf driving range and an archery course.The beaches at Altea and L’Alfàs del Pi are less than 16 mi from the hotel. Alicante and its airport can be reached in an hour by car. The nearest golf course is a 30-minute drive away.
- Everything we liked. Wonderful place in the mountains, very quiet. Spotless clean. Amazing room. Suzy and Markus are dedicated, service minded and give Everything to ensure a pleasant stay.
- A lovely place in a beautiful valley. Very friendly personal, excellent food and clean rooms.
- Amazing place, wonderful hosts, thank you so much for a great time – we hope to be back soon!!
- Very friendly staff very clean hotel, this is a place to chill no noise no crowds very secluded and tranquil
- The owners were charming and did everything they could to make our stay enjoyable. The hotel was situated in a beautiful, peaceful place and the grounds were lovely.
SH Villa Gadea
One of our top picks in Altea.Located just outside Altea, this stylish hotel offers sea views and lagoon-style pools. It features 4 restaurants, a fitness center and an extensive spa with an ice cave and hot tubs. Free Wi-Fi is available.Rooms at SH Villa Gadea come with a flat-screen satellite TV, hydromassage bath and pillow menu. Fully heated and air conditioned, most also have a separate shower in the bathroom.Guests can enjoy countercurrent pools, Vichy showers and a Turkish bath at the Salux SH Villa Gadea Thalasso Spa. Villa Gadea Altea also offers a range of massages, wraps and treatments. You can check the timetable at the reception.SH Villa Gadea’s Kitsume Restaurant serves japanese cuisine. Local meals are available at the Miramar restaurant. There is also a buffet restaurant, a lobby bar with live music and a summer grill-terrace with sea views. Half board packages include breakfast and dinner.
- rooms. pools. Best breakfast buffet i have ever had.
- no good for me it was a let down rooms small bath even smaller and took ages to fill because very low water pressure and to be charged 22 euro to use indoor pool area was a total joke andalso before i forget no coffee or kettle in rooms will never return
- excellent location, view from the room (sea view), breakfast, fantastic
- The hotel was in a calm and beautiful area. A perfect breakfast! The sea outside the window!
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Excellent facilities.
In Alfaz del Pí, Hotel Europa is half a mile from Albir Beach and offers a seasonal outdoor pool. Each air conditioned room has a balcony, minibar, TV and free Wi-Fi.The Europa has a terrace and grounds with a children’s play area. There is a buffet restaurant and a snack bar on site. The 24-hour front desk offers a safety deposit service.Guests can reserve free private parking at the Europa Hotel. Just 4 miles from Benidorm, it is within a 10-minute drive of Mundomar and Aqualandia Water Parks and Terra Natura and Terra Mítica Theme Parks.
- Good breakfast,free parking and a wonderful location
- Friendly hosts, large continental breakfast included, free parking, good sound insulation of the rooms
- i was suprised what we expected for price we paid it was really good…my wife has mobility problems so entrance bit steep ramp….. but lift in reception ..room near lift..room and bathroom spotless..beds comfy ..aircon worked well..television worked in english… nice bar beer in frozen glass 1-50…..breakfast inc.. suprise full english buffet lovely.. helpfull staff ordered taxi on leaving……
- Our GPS did not recognise the address. Room good and clean. To get Ice for our room had to deal with a surly fellow who did not want to part with very much. Went back for another beer glass more of ice and he did not want to part with anymore than what he wanted to give me. I tipped and then thanked him!! Breakfast was mediocre and cold. Staff could have looked a bit more happy. OH well was a overnight and then off on the road again. Free parking was a bonus.
- Quite good place, on the main road to Altea, Benidorm and Calp
La Morena – solo adultos (+16)
One of our top picks in Finestrat.Located between the Puig Campana Mountain and the beaches of Benidorm, this hotel is less than 10 minutes’ drive from Terra Mítica Park. La Morena features rooms with views.Surrounded by trees, La Morena is located on the town of Finestrat. It features a country-style décor and a furnished terrace that overlooks the mountains.Each air-conditioned room at La Morena is equipped with a flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom with shower. There is also free Wi-Fi and the suites have a hydromassage shower, as well as a balcony.The accomodation can be reached taking the CV-758 motorway, and the nearest golf course is 1.9 mi away. Other amusement parks like Mundomar or Aqualandia are 20 minutes by car.
- The staff were very helpful and friendly. The room was excellent and had lovely views from a back patio. We enjoyed sitting in the sun after a days walk in the mountains. They opened the restaurant especially for us and we really appreciated the fantastic food and excellent service. Would definitely visit again and have recommended it to many friends.
- The staff are very friendly and accommodating. Doing business with La Morena is completely hassle free. I’ve stayed here a few times and I will keep coming back. The breakfast is delicious. The homemade jam is so yummy!
- We had to leave before breakfast was served. So the woman that received us offered to bring us breakfast in the evening. It was so delicious. Delicious bread, cheese, fruit, croissants, pastries, homemade jams. There was a delicious brownie type thing. I ate every scrap. The service was excellent- professional and friendly. Amazing experience
Extremely friendly and helpful staff. We arrived without passports, only our driving licences. No problem!
I had a birthday cake which needed to be kept in the hotel’s fridge. No problem!
We returned to the hotel, late and hungry on the Sunday from a day out (10:45pm), and the restaurant was empty. Could we eat, or is the kitchen closed? Of course not, the kitchen is open and the food was delicious.
Superb location – 2 minute walk to the village. Very tranquil and romantic.
High spec details, lovingly restored old building.
- La Morena was a beautiful hotel in a gorgeous setting. The staff at the hotel were so friendly and welcoming. Javier was very happy and eager to please when we first arrived at the hotel. We ate dinner at the restaurant which was most delicious. Thank you chef John for such a lovely evening. A delightful place. You must stay here.
Top Hotels In Benimantell Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Benimantell Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Benimantell Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Benimantell Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!