10 Best Hotels To Stay In Benimagrell Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Benimagrell Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Benimagrell Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Benimagrell Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Benimagrell Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Benimagrell Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Benimagrell Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Benimagrell Valencia Community:
One of our top picks in Alicante.Hotel Almirante is the only hotel with direct access to Alicante’s San Juan Beach, and has a large outdoor pool.San Juan is the Costa Blanca’s longest beach, at 3.7 mi long. The hotel is a 10-minute drive from Alicante city center, and 20 minutes from the airport. There is free on-site parking, and a tram to Alicante stops 350 feet away.Each modern, air-conditioned room at the Almirante has a flat-screen satellite TV and a safe. Rooms also include a private bathroom with amenities.The Almirante’s Pocardy restaurant serves a buffet breakfast and offers Mediterranean cuisine for lunch and dinner, including rice dishes and fish. You can enjoy a meal on the outdoor terrace, with music in the evenings. There is also a bar.
- Great location and facilities. I was a bit concerned by the outward appearance but inside is immaculate
- Excellent location, close to the beach. Friendly, helpful staff. Good restaurant.
- Walking distance to beach and boardwalk. Beautiful view from balcony.
- Friendly Staff, Breakfast and Restaurant quality, hotel comfort, location
- Is close by the beach, 150 m walk through the road. The installations are good.
Hotel Castilla Alicante
One of our top picks in Alicante.Castilla Alicante is just 150 feet from Alicante’s San Juan Beach, and has an outdoor pool. Its air-conditioned rooms include flat-screen satellite TV, free Wi-Fi and private terraces.The Castilla restaurant serves home-made food, and there is a café with a summer terrace. There are various restaurants and bars in the immediate vicinity.The Castilla Alicante is 1,000 feet from ARENA Sports Club, where guests can enjoy the spa facilities at an extra cost. It is also just 1,000 feet from Alicante Golf Club, which offers discounts to hotel guests.The hotel is 250 feet from the tram stop to Alicante, which is 5 mi away. You can hire a car at the hotel’s tour desk, and there are good connections to Benidorm from Alicante.
- almost on the beach and bus stop in front of the hotel lovely dinners at good price. very good white wine.helpful staff in the lobby.restaurants nearby and a market next door where you find almost everything exept food.the beds were exellent
- I did not walk around too much but I believe it was not necessary. This facility plus its location close to everything we need was enough. Thanks!
- The pool was fabulous and the location of the hotel. Walking distance to the beach, shopping and restaurants.
- The location is very good, close to the beach and restaurants!
- Good Quality hotel, nice room with good space and good shower. Close to the beach and typical beach restaurants which they gave us dinner even at midnight
Hotel Villa San Juan
One of our top picks in San Juan de Alicante.Hotel Villa San Juan is located 5 minutes’ drive from San Juan Beach and 4.3 mi from Alicante. It offers air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.The hotel’s café serves a continental breakfast every morning. The hotel is close to various restaurants and cafés. On-site parking is available for an extra cost, and there is plenty of parking space in the surrounding streets.Terra Mítica and Alicante Airport are a 20-minute drive from Hotel Villa de San Juan.
- I have liked the people at the reception, the room and the cafeteria in the morning.
- Comfortable place. and free parking (public) around the hotel. Private parking is possible for 3EUR per day
- Friendly staff and parking in the garage for 3 eu a day!
- people at the reception and at the Cafeteria are very nice
- It is located in the center of San Juan, close to restaurants.
Hotel Albahia Alicante
One of our top picks in Alicante.Hotel Albahia Alicante is located 8 minutes’ walk from Alicante’s La Albufereta Beach, and within 1.2 mi from the old town. It features a swimming pool, 9 tennis courts, a free gym and free WiFi.Hotel Albahia Alicante is located 1,000 feet from the tram to Alicante city center, Postiguet Beach, Benidorm and Terra Mítica Theme Park. There are also 2 bus routes into the center.The Montemar Athletic Club, the Plaza Mar 2 Shopping Center and the Santa Barbara Castle are all under 5 minutes’ drive from Hotel Albahia Alicante.Spread over 3 floors, most rooms at the Albahía have air conditioning and heating, a safe and satellite TV.The restaurant serves à la carte Spanish meals and offers sea views. Tapas and pinchos are available at the bar.The Albahía’s outdoor swimming pool opens in summer.
We stayed both in room with a „wall view“ and a Room with the sea view. A change is drastical: room with the sea view is much bigger, nicer and with a sea and palms view.
The room with wall is ok for 1 night. Staff is very friendly and supportive!
- Very accomadating staff very friendly and helpful location not good if you have walking problem
Right price, clean rooms, pleasant and helpful staff.
Good value breakfast really at 7.50 Euro and half price for little people.
26 euro cab ride from airport
- Good size room – 8 minute walk to the tram which has a very regular service until midnight. Lots of breakfast options available as we booked room only.
- Room was nice, breakfast was good, and ofc the sun wa perfect 🙂
- We stayed both in room with a „wall view“ and a Room with the sea view. A change is drastical: room with the sea view is much bigger, nicer and with a sea and palms view.
Port Alicante Playa de San Juan
One of our top picks in Alicante.Port Alicante Playa de San Juan is located 1,950 feet away from San Juan Beach in Alicante and 10 minutes’ drive from the city center. It has an outdoor pool, gym and sauna.All air-conditioned rooms at the Port Alicante Playa de San Juan come with a private bathroom complete with hairdryer. There is also satellite TV, a work desk and a safety deposit box in each room.The hotel offers free outdoor parking and free Wi-Fi connection in public areas. There is also a garden with a children’s play area, as well as a children’s swimming pool. You can also find 2 paddle tennis courts at the Port Alicante Playa de San Juan.Restaurante Tamayo, serves à la carte Mediterranean cuisine, speciallized in paella and other rice-based dishes. There is also a snack bar, as well as a poolside bar which is open in the summer months.The hotel is located 1,300 feet from a bus and tram stop. Alicante Golf Course is 1,950 feet from the hotel, and there are many shops, bars and restaurants nearby. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 9.3 mi from the property.
- Clean rooms, big TV, very comfy bed even though for some might be a bit hard
I slept very well, the aie condition worked perfectly. The pool area was great.
The lunch in the hotel was great, specially by providing me gluten free options. Thank you for your patience.
The room was clean and frankly is quite large. We were lucky to be hosted in a newly built section of the hotel, and I can say that there is a big difference when compared to the old part of the hotel. Ask for a room number of x01 to x10 or something to be hosted in the new section.
The food at the hotel’s restaurant was also good.
- The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. We were allowed an early check-in (almost 4 hours ahead of announced time) at no extra cost. The room was a proper – spacious – triple room, not a double room with an extra bed for a child.
- Good position relative to the beach, daily room cleaning.
Offering easy access to the N332 Motorway, Hotel Abril is just 5 mi from the center of Alicante and a 5-minute drive from San Juan Beach. It features rooms with balconies and a seasonal outdoor pool.Each spacious, air-conditioned room at Hotel Abril has modern décor. All rooms have a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the Abril’s restaurant. Mediterranean and Manchegan dishes are available for lunch and dinner. Terra Mítica, Mundomar and Aqualandia theme parks can be reached in just 30 minutes by car. Alicante Airport is 16 mi away.
- It’s close to stores to buy stuff, Restauran and along National Highway. It’s huge parking area , the swimming pool, and everyday they clean and change all the towels.
- Nice place to stay along the highway not far from the beach
- rooms has a terrace that you can go outside and smoke.
- Perfectly situated to visit the cost and explore inland, Altea, Guadalest & Elche within easy reach by car also easy run to the airport. North of Alicante the better countryside, rooms cleaned every day…. San Joan handy for spanish bars & tapas…Well presented cafeteria on site with nice helpful staff, tapas, drinks and food at reasonable prices….Free car parking…
- Reception staff very helpfull, spoke good english, friendly. Nice big room, bathroom and balcony. Fridge in room and free wifi
Hotel Mio Cid
Mio Cid is a Medieval-themed hotel in Cabo de Huertas, Alicante. Set around the outdoor pool, rooms offer free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and private terraces with sea or garden views.The hotel’s Tizona restaurant is featured in the Michelin Guide and serves a range of local and Mediterranean dishes. Gluten-free meals are available on prior request. There is also a bar-café, open every day from breakfast time until midnight. You can find a bakery, shop and tapas bars opposite the property.The beaches of La Almadraba are 650 feet from Mio Cid, while La Albufereta Beach is 1,300 feet away. San Juan Beach and central Alicante are within a 10-minute bus ride, and regular bus services stop near the hotel.
- It was quiet with very helpful and friendly staff. Everything was clean with a nice bathroom. We were traveling and only there one night. Also there is a good market very close by.
- Staff was friendly and could speak English which was good in that our Spanish is very limited. Transportation to city center was close and convenient, ran regularly.
- Good value for money. Nice breakfast. Helpful staff. Clean room. Nice location.
- Good base for the Playa Albufereta and de San Juan .Good staff here.In walking distance of supermarkets,shops ,bars and various types of restaurant,but still quiet.
- Lovely quiet location, exactly what I was looking for. It could be boring to those who come for night time fun, but for me was perfect. Was easy to find, and a lovely San Juan beach is just 10 min away by bus. Lovely friendly and helpful staff. Dicent meal options for breakfast and dinner. Was mainly occupied by locals. Overall lovely experience as for 3stars hotel. I did enjoy a relaxing few days there.
La Familia Gallo Rojo
One of our top picks in El Campello.La Familia Gallo Rojo is a hotel located 1,650 feet from the seafront promenade in El Campello. It offers air-conditioned rooms.This hotel offers a wide range of services and facilities including a terrace, outdoor swimming pool, and gym. There is also a garden and magazines library. Child care can be provided upon request.Each bright room comes with a flat-screen TV and mini-bar, as well as a private bathroom with hairdryer. Rooms adapted for guests with reduced mobility are available. Wi-Fi connection and safe are available for an extra cost.Set on the Valencian Costa Blanca, La Familia Gallo Rojo is 20 minutes’ drive from central Alicante.A continental breakfast is served daily.
- The room was clean, the staff was very kind and helpful, the location is perfect, 2 mins walk from the beach, 5 mins walk from the public transport.
- Rooms sre very clean and comfortable. Lovely breakfast choice.
- big enough room, comfy and clean beds, they come in everyday to make up room and clean it, breakfast was lovely too. transportation was very accessible and very cheap, only 1.45euro to alicante city centre. the receptionist was very pleasant and helpful. lovely beaches and restaurant just 2mins away. i diffidently come back here again.
- Great location. Comfortable rooms. Nice pool and coffee bar. Staff helpful
- Hotel was in a good location close to the beach with bars and restaurants
Hotel Santa Faz
Located on the outskirts of Alicante, the Hotel Santa Faz is set beside a quaint monastery of the same name, and is just 10 minutes’ car drive from the closest beaches.You can easily reach Alicante’s charming city center in only 10 minutes’ drive from this modern hotel. Enjoy the culture or soak up some sun on the numerous sandy beaches of the region, before returning to enjoy a typically Mediterranean dinner in the hotel’s restaurant or a drink at the bar.Keep up-to-date with all the latest goings-on using the free Wi-Fi service.Drive over for a relaxing round of golf, with a course just 1.9 mi away, or go hiking in the surrounding landscape.Well-priced and practical – parking is free and easy to find – the Hotel Santa Faz offers a convenient option for travelers.
– bardzo miły personel
– czystość pokoju i łazienki
– smaczne i świeże jedzenie w restauracji
– łatwo zaparkować auto obok hotelu
– niedaleko do przystanku autobusowego
- The whole experience for a woman on my own was of security ,comfort and overall staff and management very helpful and attentive.very comfortable.
- Significant improvement from my first time in the hotel. Extremely clean and excellent layout with high quality wifi
- The only hotel in Saint Joan within budget so for that alone it has to get a thumbs up! Parking is a problem – on street only and on a roundabout, so not ideal. Lovely staff and extremely helpful, but non-English speaking – we got by though with a lot of smiles! Room was fine – good size, comfortable and very clean. Had a balcony which is nice for a smoker – view was of the pigeon loft on the opposite side of the street!! Limited choice of eateries in the area, and they don’t open until 21:00 so ended up eating at the hotel (it’s restaurant opened 15 minutes earlier). Certainly not haute cuisine, but very nicely cooked and perfectly adequate.
- Friendly night manager could not speak English though
- – bardzo miły personel
Hotel Alicante Golf
One of our top picks in Alicante.Hotel Alicante Golf is set in beautiful gardens, with an 18-hole golf course designed by Seve Ballesteros. It features a relax area, and an outdoor pool.The spacious, air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Alicante Golf feature bright décor and a terrace. Each one has a TV, mini-bar and safe.The Alicante Golf has padel courts and a children’s play area with special activities and menus. Guests have free access to the indoor pool and sauna. Massage service is available at the hotel for an extra cost. Free WiFi is offered in public areas.The hotel is 2,650 feet from Playa de San Juan Beach and offers free transfer to this beach in July and August. With exclusive sunbeds and catering.Hotel Alicante Golf is close to a large shopping area. Alicante city center is 4.3 mi away and Alicante Airport is a 20-minute drive from the hotel.There is an elegant bar where guests can relax with a drink. The Augusta Restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine with views of the golf course.
Spacious rooms and lovely breakfast ladies.
Facilities like pool
- Location, facilities, views to the golf course, easy parking, good internet, close to public transportation to beach and center of town
- On the 1st day of breakfast the eggs were cold and soggy. Suggest that the cooked food be on hot plates. About 13 lights in the indoor pool area were not replaced therefore making it quite dark. Also the shower area after visiting the sauna or steam rooms were dark. Could do with some lighting. Could also have a clock on the wall in the indoor swimming pool area. Quite disappointed there were no facilities for making coffee/tea in your room. Had to ask at the bar everyday for hot water and noticed there were coffee/tea stains around the rim of the cups and at the bottom too. Notice during breakast some cutlery were chipped and even a cracked glass.
- Room was very comfortable and clean. View of golf course excellent and proximity of golf a bonus.
The location is good; near the tram stop, near shops, and 15 min walk to the beach.
Staff were very friendly and helpful.
Bathroom was very large
Nice views over the golf course from the balcony
Breakfast was very good
- Spacious rooms and lovely breakfast ladies.
Top Hotels In Benimagrell Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Benimagrell Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Benimagrell Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Benimagrell Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!