10 Best Hotels To Stay In Benilloba Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Benilloba Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Benilloba Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Benilloba Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Benilloba Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Benilloba Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Benilloba Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Benilloba Valencia Community:
Surrounded by the Alcoy and Serrella mountain ranges in Alicante, Casa Taino is a stylish rural hotel in Benilloba with a small garden and a cozy library-living room with jazz music playing in the background.The room décor is an elegant mix of modern and rural elements, with neutral colors. All rooms have a ceiling fan, central heating and a flat-screen TV. Private bathrooms include amenities.Casa Taino’s restaurant serves Mediterranean specialties with a contemporary twist, including a wide selection of vegetarian dishes.Hotel staff are happy to suggest short itineraries so that guests can discover the region’s natural, historic and cultural highlights, including El Castell de Guadalest, cave paintings in Famorca, or a wine tasting at Celler la Muntanya in Muro de Alcoy. Casa Taino hotel is about an hour’s drive from Alicante.
Fantastic hosts, really made us welcome and looked after us.
Excellent food for breakfast and dinner: local tastes beautifully presented.
- Nice B&B with very friendly hosts (Sergio & Pilar). Breakfast is nicely presented and good. Dinner in the courtyard is romantic and absolutely delicious
- We had dinner in the courtyard, everything was lovely . The setting, food, wine. We had a g and t on the roof terrace before dinner in the last of the sunshine… perfect
- The shaded garden and sunny roof terrace were a delight … the hosts were extremely helpful and welcoming.
The customer service was excellent, and we received a wonderfully warm reception. The guesthouse is superb, the room was comfortable and clean and the overall attention to detail throughout the casa was amazing.
We’ve scored local restaurants neutral as we didn’t find any – but there maybe others open in peak season. However our recommendation is to eat at the casa – Sergio is a fantastic chef and host.
- Fantastic hosts, really made us welcome and looked after us.
Hotel La Escondida
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel La Escondida is located 6.2 mi from Alcoy. Set in a restored 17th century manor, this hotel offers a shared outdoor swimming pool and free breakfast.Each air-conditioned room in this hotel has a king-size bed and desk, and you can enjoy views of the surrounding valley from the window. The private bathroom includes a shower, bathrobe, free toiletries, and hairdryer.Guests can enjoy the sun loungers by the pool, a large garden and terrace. There is also an indoor pool and a spa, including massage services.The on-site restaurant serves international meals, with fresh produce from the property’s garden market. Breakfast is included.The property can organize a shuttle service to the airport for an extra fee. There are also bicycles available for rental.
- The views from our corner suite were magnificent!! We enjoyed the mountains and exploring the nearby villages. Everything with the hotel is exceptional. The meals exceeded our expectations. The surrounding property, lawn and pools are private and quiet. The perfect place to loose yourselves with only one another..
- The hotel was excellent. The room and bed were very comfortable and the pillows were amazing
- The comfort of the room and facilities, the beautiful surroundings, the friendliness of the staff and the quality of the food. All excellent.
- I fell in love with Spain at Hotel La Escondida. The property is beyond words with the spectacular landscape and service.
- The food was excellent and the staff extremely helpful.
Hotel Sercotel Ciutat D’Alcoi
One of our top picks in Alcoy.Hotel Ciutat D’Alcoi is located in central Alcoy, near the town’s shopping area. It offers avant-garde design, a fitness center with hot tub, and rooms with mini-bar and satellite TV.The stylish rooms at Hotel Ciutat D’Alcoi are equipped with air conditioning and WiFi connection. They also have special cold-light reading lamps, and the private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.Alcoy is 7.5 mi from the viewpoint of Puerto de la Carrasqueta. Alicante Airport is an hour’s drive away.
- Excellent and professional staff. Very modern facilities with spa and weight room access. The location was within walking distance to the restaurants and city night life.
- Excellent staff, modern bedrooms and decent breakfast
- Excellent breakfast. Huge variety of pastries, ham and bread. Freshly squeezed juices every morning. Beautiful coffee and tea selection. Definitely worth the money. Housekeepers were always helpful and smiley. Just like most of the breakfast staffs.
- Nice interiors and common areas. Also the parking access
- Lovely view from the room of alcoy and the gorge. Beds were comfy but would be nice to have the choice between twin and double in the standard rooms. There was easy to use aircon.
Hotel Nou Hostalet
Located in Cocentaina, just an hour’ s drive from Benidorm, Dènia or Valencia, Hotel Nou Hostalet offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, a restaurant and a 24-hour reception.Rooms at Hotel Nou Hostalet are simply decorated and come with flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms feature a mini fridge.Hotel Nou Hostalet has a computer with a printer in reception. It is close to Cocentaina’s modern library and a large garden area. A wide range of bars and restaurants can be found nearby.Cocentaina Train Station is 15 minutes’ walk of the hotel. Alicante is 37 mi away.
- The menu of the day could improve. IE. No salad, Unusual to say the least. I paid in cash as requested but it cost me an extra 7 euro’s?
- Wonderful location, very close to the castle of Guardalest & visible from room. It felt like we were getting away as we were in the mountains with stunning natural scenery.
- Cosy, comfortable, clean room with very beautiful and serene nature views and sounds. Place reflecting the local culture. Very helpful and friendly people in the hotel and in Cocentaina. Mineral water springs 10 metres from the hotel entrance. Castle on the top of the mountains. If you want to go and look at it you need to ask for the keys at the police station.
- Staff very helpful and friendly parking is plentiful and free. Hotel is located in a quiet area of the town.
Very nice and friendly stuff! I initially booked a room for 3 (though we were just 2) and they downgraded the payment for the second day without even asking for it 🙂
Overall, a very nice experience and staying, we recommend it!
Located 150 feet from Cocentaina’s main street, Hotel Odon is just 28 mi from Alicante. It has a terrace with great views of the countryside.The air-conditioned rooms in the Odon have free WiFi, a safe, work desk, and a private bathroom with hairdryer.The hotel’s restaurant, Las Moreras, offers a range of regional and Spanish dishes. It has fixed-price menus. Celebrations can be organized on request.Hotel Odon is within 650 feet of cinemas, shopping and a sports center. There is a municipal pool located just 150 feet away. The city of Alcoi is just 5 minutes’ drive away, and can also be reached from the nearby bus stop. Gandia and Benidorm are a 1-hour drive away.
It was standard accommodation
Small room with 3 single beds quite cramped
Beds made everyday
Staff helpful and smiling
My daughter had the family room on the 1st floor which was a lovely size, double bed with cot
Side room attached had extra 2 single beds which was really good value
The bar had a good range of drinks but didn’t eat there
- El recepcionista de noche y la camarera de la tarde siempre pendiente de nosotros muchas gracias Fernando por todo
- Hotel tranquilo y limpio con las piscinas de la localidad muy cerca
EL hotel se ve que no es tan viejo, no esta mal, en cuanto a muebles, o instalaciones, pero podría estar mucho mejor.
Lo que si esta fatal, y que en mi punto de vista no se puede permitir un hotel, sobre todo en agosto o verano que es cuando más reciben gente, es la limpieza, el cuarto estaba muy sucio, las sabanas estaba claro que no las habían cambiado, tenia pelos, y el suelo de la habitación estaba muy sucia. Yo no soy muy exigente, o sea, se que el precio es lo que es, pero lo que si es imperdonable es la limpieza de una habitación.
- Las camas comodisimas y la gente muy amable y atenta
- It was standard accommodation
Hotel Reconquista is near Sant Jordi Bridge, on the edge of Alcoy’s old town. It has a sauna, gym and hot tub, and offers free Wi-Fi throughout.Rooms at the Reconquista have a free mini-bar, air conditioning and a safe. Some rooms have a balcony. The private bathrooms have a hairdryer and toiletries.Hotel Reconquista’s restaurant serves characteristic local dishes. Drinks and tapas are served in the café-bar. The hotel also has a gift shop. Public parking is available in a location nearby.Alcoy is in the north of the province of Alicante, near the Sierra Mariola Mountains. The town’s famous Moors and Christians Festival is celebrated in April each year.
- Rather lovely room, comfortable bed, great hot and cold air con. Restaurant and cafe were good, food was tasty and really well priced. Hotel staff were excellent, very helpful and friendly.
- Great location and everyone very helpful. Very confortable.
- Nice town with a large square and nice tapas and wine
- The position (with view to the bridge) and the space and cleanliness of the room.
- The location was great and the staff were very helpful.
La Font D’Alcala
Offering an à la carte restaurant and a patio, La Font D’Alcala is a rural hotel offering studios and rooms in the tranquil village of Alcalá de la Jovada.All the charming rooms and studios come with air conditioning, heating, a sofa, a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar and a microwave and a private bathroom each.La Font D’Alcala Restaurant serves traditional homemade dishes with organic products as well as traditional recipes.The property is well located for outdoor activities such as cycling and hiking and you can get tourist information on the area at the hotel.Denia is an hour’s drive away along a mountain road, while Oliva is 45 minutes’ drive away on a mountain road. Gandía is 25 mi from the property. A 70-minute drive will take you to Alicante Airport. There is free parking on site.
- The town is a nice little town. The hotel is situated right in front of a historic site.
- We were upgraded and spent the night in a suite overlooking the quaint Plaza Mayor. Superb evening meal followed by a tasty breakfast in the morning. Peaceful location for couples looking for something a bit different
I like the hotel and the staff was very nice & friendly.
Food was good, but unfortunately for vegetarians – very limited, taking menu degustacion – we got the same dish twice:( I would have liked more variety.
The breakfast was little boring, eggs would have been nice.
Overall it was a nice experience to have once.
- This hotel is nice, but it really in the middle of nowhere, although I guess I should have checked that first. The parking is a long way from the hotel. The restaurant was closed during my visit, although the local lady who opening the hotel for me left me some food to microwave myself.
- Very friendly staff, felt very welcome. Also, the dinner was of very good quality and in a relaxed atmosphere. Can fully recommend this hotel.
Hotel Rural Masía la Mota
This charming, rural hotel is set in rolling hills in Font Roja Nature Reserve, and is a lovely spot for enjoying a relaxing getaway in beautiful, natural surroundings.Hotel Rural Masía la Mota’s outdoor swimming pool area provides the perfect setting for sunbathing. You can take a dip to cool off in the hot summer temperatures. There is also a pleasant patio area, where you can sit down and read.Stroll around the impressive gardens in the hotel, or venture further afield and explore the surrounding countryside. Here you can breathe the fresh country air.Enjoy a hearty breakfast in the on-site cafe before heading out walking in the nature reserve, or to the beaches of the nearby Costa Blanca. Free tea and coffee making facilities are available in the room upon request.Alicante is just 31 mi away, while Valencia is 62 mi away. In nearby Alcoy you can visit various museums and Modernist buildings.
- Beautiful estate in a gorgeous setting, lovely owner and staff.
Wonderful position with sweeping mountain views towards Alcoi and close to many walking trails in the natural park. Beautifully and tastefully restored old farmhouse with antique furniture and pictures. Excellent restaurant with regional cooking open at the weekends. Very helpful and informative staff who speak English. Drinks and light meals also provided by staff when needed. There is a very good salt water pool outside with plenty of seating and with wonderful countryside views.
Recommend booking a room with a view.
- Location, tranquil, Stylish building, owner Indira charming, Buffy the Schnauser.
- Peaceful setting in national park with lovely grounds and views. Comfortable and welcoming, full of character and charm. Very friendly and helpful proprietor and staff.
- Everything. A truly magical place away from ‘the madding crowd’.
Hotel Vila de Muro
The Vila de Muro is situated in the town of Muro de Alcoy, next to the Sierra de Mariola. There is free Wi-Fi and free private parking.Each of the bedrooms in Vila de Muro are equipped with an exterior terrace and hydro-massage bathtub.The hotel restaurant, La Vil·leta, offers a range of regional dishes. There is also a snack bar with tapas.
- Location was brilliant for purpose of stay. Rooms clean.
- All the staff was excellent. The lady on the reception was fab . Thank you
- My Expectations weren’t high as from the price, just stayed in a hotel six euros cheaper and wow what a difference. This hotel far succeeded the extra cost from the time you walk in and met, to the stylish reception area to the rooms, excellent is a understatement. The room is very good sized with everything you expect from a five star hotel fresh clean comfortable modern for a one star price a real luxury hotel and friendly, I wish I could of enjoyed the experience longer as just over nighting on route home.. Excellent
- Clean, spacious room; convenient to motorway; friendly staff. Breakfast was good. Nice to have free secure underground parking – in fact all entry points to hotel were key-access only.
heel goed restaurant bij hotel
L’Almàssera Casa Rural & Restaurant
Featuring a restaurant, L’Almàssera Casa Rural & Restaurant is set in a 15th-century former olive mill, in Margarida. This family-run hotel offers rooms, studios and holiday homes with free WiFi.All heated accommodations has Moorish-style décor, a satellite TV and views of the Marina Alta Mountains. Private bathrooms come with a shower and free toiletries. The studios also offer a kitchenette with a hob, microwave and fridge, as well as a living area with sofa and dining table.Homemade food, including a buffet breakfast, is served in the hotel’s Mignon Restaurant, open to everyone. You can also enjoy meals outside on one of the 2 terraces. There is a shop selling locally produced food on site.A program of hiking tours of the surrounding countryside is organized by the property and there are natural rock pools nearby. Denia and Calpe are around an hour’s drive away.
The dinner taster menu was excellent, all courses were well presented and delicious.
Breakfast provided a great deal of variety with good local produce of exceptional quality and quantity.
The service was friendly and attentive.
- Rural tranquil and romantic for couples. Perfect to relax and enjoy silence with gourmet food. Fantastic views over the landscape.
- Lovely welcome. Very good evening meal and breakfast which they served to us half an earlier as we had a long journey the next day. Sitting on their terrace for a pre dinner drink with beautiful views. For us, dog friendly, and walking straight from the hotel (quite steep!).
- The food was outstanding and host who is also the cook was very friendly and accomodating.
- We thoroughly enjoyed the gourmet experience, the friendly staff and the sauna.
- The dinner taster menu was excellent, all courses were well presented and delicious.
Top Hotels In Benilloba Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Benilloba Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Benilloba Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Benilloba Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!