10 Best Hotels To Stay In Benifallet Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Benifallet Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Benifallet Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Benifallet Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Benifallet Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Benifallet Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Benifallet Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Benifallet Catalonia:
Hotel Pepo is set at the foot of the Cardó Mountains in Benifallet, 650 feet from the River Ebro. Surrounded by fruit trees, it offers heated rooms with free Wi-Fi and parking.The hotel’s rooms feature bold, bright décor and marble floors. All come with satellite TV and private bathroom. Some rooms also feature a balcony.A continental and full English breakfast are both served, and the Pepo Restaurant offers traditional Mediterranean cuisine and grilled meats. There is also a bar.The surrounding area offers a number of activities and the hotel provides tourist information. The Benifallet Caves are within 10 minutes’ drive and there is a public swimming pool next to the hotel.Hotel Pepo is 9.3 mi from the Ports Nature Reserve and 16 mi from Tortosa. Reus Airport and Tarragona are both around 1 hours’ drive away.
- Easy to find, excellent check in and all the staff, with whom we came in contact were friendly and efficient. The dinner was excellent, although service did not commence until 9pm. Worth the wait. The meal was excellent, the dining area ‘hyggly’ and great value.’
- Consuelo and Pepo have hospitality down to a science.It is a lovely place with great food, great service, spotless cleanliness.I will tell my friends about it.
- Bed was very comfy. Entrecôte stake was excellent 🙂
- Room was tidy and clean. Staff were fab, very friendly lady who spoke English on reception. Breakfast was great. Lovely little place with fantastic views and river Ebro. Fishermen’s delight
Friendly welcome and wonderful food
Hotel Casa Ceremines
Hotel Restaurant Casa Ceremines is set in a 16th-century building in Xerta, 15 minutes’ drive from Tortosa. It features an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi and impressive Modernist entrance hall.The spacious, air-conditioned rooms overlook the garden, pool or mountains. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Superior rooms have a seating area with a sofa and chaise longue.A buffet breakfast is available at Casa Ceremines. This can be enjoyed in your room or in the charming restaurant.The hotel is 800 feet from the River Ebro, and the Ebro Delta Nature Reserve is a 40-minute drive away. You can reach Dels Ports Nature Reserve within 30 minutes, and PortAventura Theme Park is around an hour’s drive away.
Good value for money
Classic modernista building design – worth a visit for that alone
- beautiful building, perfect host, very firendly and welcoming. Will use again for sure.
- The breakfast was excellent and freshly cooked to order. The hotel owner and staff were exceedingly obliging. The garden and pool at the rear of the hotel were a delight
- Amazing historical building in walking distance to the central market place, church, and the river Ebro. Super sweet and helpful staff, great room!
- The room in which we stayed had the original bathtub and fixtures. They were shell shaped and finished in nacre. In you stay in the Jasmine Room, you must take a bath!
- Good value for money
Hotel Can Josep
Can Josep is set in the mountain village of Bot, in the Terra Alta region, 50 mi from Tarragona. Offering panoramic mountain views, it offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.Rooms are air conditioned and heated. Each has a flat-screen TV, tiled floors and a wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and toiletries.Continental breakfast is available at Can Josep. The restaurant uses quality local produce and has 2 dining rooms, one with superb mountain views. There is a bar and snack bar, and room service is available.You can hire a bicycle at the tour desk. There are many hiking routes in the surrounding area and the Ebro Delta is an hour’s drive away.
- Spectacular view from the restaurant and delicious lunch. The hotel is also located only 50 m away from Cal Menestral – a wonderful place to visit and taste local wines. The area around Bot looks great for hiking or mountain biking.
I originally wanted to stay in Calaiceite with my family (4) but the hotel there did not have the family room available. I looked at closed properties and I found Can Josep…What a find! Maria y Jose treated us like family and were patient with us and my 5 years old.
We stayed here a Monday and we did the Green Way (la Via Verde) for 3 miles (5KM). It was spectacular. Josep rents the bikes and you ride over an old rail road, now paved. what a view and experience.
The restaurant in the hotel is fantastic! Josep is a great cook and he has good wines as well. the selection of dishes is adequate.
The rooms are good and comfortable.
Josep also served as a guide and drove us from la Fontcalda to the Hotel. He gave us good advice about neighbor towns.
If you are like me during a route through Pueblos Lindos in Spain!!! This stop is a must!! you won’t regret it!
- The hotel is stylish, clean and comfortable and in a great location. It’s peaceful at night and the owners couldn’t be more friendly and helpful.
- Great location with fantastic views, nothing fancy, but family run business where people do care about your experience, great breakfast and evening meal – traditional and simple, but very good food. The whole place is spotless clean. Josep is a great host, helped with cycling trip giving tips for trips.
- Great breakfast stunning views from the dining room, the hotel owner was very friendly and helpful, the lounge area and bar are a nice feature.
Hotel Rural – Panxampla
The Hotel Rural Jaloa – Panxampla is a converted 18th-century olive mill. It is 6.2 mi from Tortosa next to Dels Ports Nature Reserve. There is free WiFi and free parking.All of the air-conditioned rooms have mountain views and hydromassage bath. They also have flat-screen TVs, DVD players and mini-bars. Stone walls and wooden beams characterize this charming rural hotel.Local activities include fishing, hiking, horse-riding and cycling. Guests can hire bicycles and request packed lunches at the hotel. The beautiful Ebro Delta is only a 20 minute drive away.
- Friendly staff. Breakfasts. Silence. Original place and design.
The hosts are friendly and make you feel at home. The breakfast is big and delicious – they prepare it separately for each guest with a variety of meats, cheese and pastry, therefore if you are a vegetarian you should probably mention it in advance, I’m sure they will tend to each specific needs.
The room was big and comfy, with a view over olive trees and the mountains. The hotel is out of town so you’ll get a lot of peace and tranquility – it’s the best we’ve slept in months.
Parking is right in front of the hotel and wifi was strong.
- Beautiful old house,set in remote surroundings. Lovely countryside. Very kind hosts.
- Very comfy and clean room. Friendly hosts. Good breakfast. Comfy baby cot.
- We loved the breakfast, the costumer service, the location, the room, nothing to complain about. We enjoyed the horseback riding with my 6 year old daughter, a great activity for the area. We look forward to returning.
Surrounded by a tranquil countryside, Aparthotel Monrural features air-conditioned apartment with free Wi-Fi. Set around an outdoor swimming pool the apartment complex features an indoor Spa including a sauna.Offering a nice view of the surrounded area, each apartment features a pleasant seating area with sofa and flat-screen TV. Apartments include a furnished kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and coffee machine and the private bathroom comes with shower and hairdryer. A free safe is also available.The hotel’s spa features an indoor pool with fresh waterfalls. On site facilities include a fitness center, children’s playground and tennis court. Guest can find good hiking and cycling roads in the nearby countryside.Breakfast is served at the restaurant inside the property which serves traditional Spanish dishes using products sourced from local ecological farms and shared barbecue facilities are also provided.Free parking is available on site.
- Hair dryer, space of the room, the swimming pool, very calm place.
- The Location and sorrounding are nice and beautifull, and the property itself is very conveniente for families, with many facilities to enjoy your time.
La recepcionista era muy amable.
La independencia de estar en un apartamento.
- Las instalaciones son mas que correctas, tiene su piscina, zona infantil, parking gratuito y esta ubicado en un lugar muy tranquilo. El apartamento es muy amplio y dispone de todo lo necesario a pesar de ser muy sencillo, lo unico que en nuestro caso (no se si por estar en una esquina) hacia mucho frio! El apartamento estaba congelado (y fuera no hacia frio precisamente).
La cama comoda. El mobiliario muy funcional. El personal de servicio ni lo vimos. El desayuno lo perdimos por falta de personal que nos informase o información escrita del servicio.
La ubicación excelente, pero el servico de personal es un desastre por no estar atendido, no había nadie. A las 11:30 nos llamó una persona a la puerta diciendo “no han venido a desayunar y tenian desayuno inlcluido”. Ja ja que risa; llegamos a las 15h nos encontramos las llaves de la puerta en el mostrador de información (nos habian llamado al telefono indicando que seria asi) sin planode ubicación del apartamento, sin información de servicios incluidos y como acceder… etc
Tortosa Parc is next to Teodor González Park, 2 minutes’ walk from Tortosa Cathedral and the center. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi, and air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom.There is a TV room, where you can watch the 42-inch plasma TV. A buffet breakfast is served on the first floor of the hotel.For a small charge, private on-site parking is available, with direct access to the hotel. You can hire a car, and the Delta del Ebro Nature Reserve is a 25-minute drive away.
- I stayed 4 nights. Two members of the staff didn’t speak English and one did. The first 2 were very nice and helpful with my bad Spainsh. The pillows are nice, not too fluffy and long. I loved the shelves. It’s a 2 minute walk to a great park. It’s just the right amount of distance from the tourist spots. The air conditioning works well but you won’t need it with the room facing street because it’s good ventilation. One night, the guys at the kebab restaurant were having a party in the street, so I closed the window and window door and I could sleep fine.
- very good location, a step away from the railway and bus stations. Very nice hotel, comfortable.
- Everything was perfect , may be just a electric jug to boil some water for afternoon tea
- Great location, parking in the private garage, good breakfast, nice staff
Very good value for the price you pay for. The staff was excellent and they even kept my bike in a safe place overnight during my stay.
Also, the breakfast buffet was having plenty options and they even had healthy options (fruits, yogurts, etc and they even had soya milk!). I would recommend it for sure.
Hotel SB Corona Tortosa
One of our top picks in Tortosa.This hotel is conveniently located in the modern area of Tortosa, with excellent connections it is very close to the commercial and cultural center of this beautiful city.Offering all of the necessary services for a comfortable stay, this chic and stylish hotel houses functionally furnished, cozy and contemporary accommodation that consists of rooms and apartments equipped with modern conveniences and everything you may need.If you are looking for a quiet place to hold a meeting, conference or event, there are rooms perfect for your requirements, which include direct outside access. The hotel also features a tranquil garden, an outdoor swimming pool and a children’s play area. Do not forget to take advantage of the restaurant which serves traditional cuisine.
- Everything was great. Just the breakfast is poor and they don’t serve vegetables
Staff very friendly and professional. Room very confortable, extrardinary buffet for the breakfast.
The place to go in Tortosa 🙂 We will come back for sure
Excellent comfortable room.
Very clean and tastefully decorated.
- Very nice and comfy 4* hotel not far from Tortosa old centre, but also close to main road, so good for travellers by car. You can find parking spots in surrounding area, big Alcampo mall is nearby.
- Could not fault the facilities and staff at this hotel.
This modern hotel with free Wi-Fi is in the heart of Tortosa, just 5 minutes from the stunning historic quarter.Wake up to a diverse, tasty buffet breakfast, before heading out to explore this charming, ancient city, on the banks of the Ebro River.Here you can admire fine examples of Medieval, Gothic, Baroque and Modernist architecture, including the Zuda castle, the cathedral and the Episcopal Palace.Help yourself to complementary coffee from 11 am until 11 pm, or use the Berenguer IV’s free Wi-Fi. The tour desk can help plan excursions in the surrounding area, including the Ebro Delta National Park, the mountainous area of Puertos de Tortosa-Beseit, and the famous Benifallet caves.You can also enjoy fantastic settings for hiking, kayaking and climbing, as well as cycling along the famous Green Road, running along a former train track.
- Nice hotel for 1 night when you are traveling in this area
- Lovely hotel in a beautiful spot overlooking the beach. Huge number of breakfast options. Ate by the pool. Parking (extra fee) under building. Loved our stay.
- The staff were really friendly and helpful. The hotel location was great.
- Fairly convenient location with convenient secure car-parking. Pleasant, friendly helpful staff.
- Good location, clean and friendly though sometimes difficult to find a member of staff, when available they were friendly and efficient. Secure parking was excellent especially for motorbikes.
Parador de Tortosa
Enjoy a historic setting and magnificent views from this 10th-century castle, carefully restored as a luxury hotel but still retaining much of its original charm.The Parador de Tortosa’s setting in the Beceite Mountains allow to look out over the green Ebro Valley and the ancient city of Tortosa. It was originally built by the Moorish King Abderramán III, but over the centuries has been updated in a Gothic style. The interior is traditionally Christian, with vaulted ceilings, wood beams and antique-style, wooden furniture.Take in the stunning views from the spacious sun terrace or the outdoor seasonal swimming pool. You can then try some of the characteristic Catalan cuisine served in the hotel restaurant – a charming venue with exquisite stained-glass windows.
- The staff let me check in 2 hours before the time, very nice. My room was perfect and I suggest #319 because it’s on the end and a corner, so you can see the river and the mountains on the other side. The sunset is over the river and it was spectacular from the balcony. The pool was huge and curvy, very fun to swim in. Plenty of pillows. Ventilation was amazing and I kept all the windows and door open. No need for air conditioning and it’s July.
- Historic hotel renovated in a tasteful modern way. Good food and interesting nearby city to visit.
- Beautiful location above Tortosa, views were excellent. The hotel, dining,and staff were amazing.
- The building itself is exceptional; its history and restoration give a feeling of awe as well as comfort. Staff all friendly and eager to be helpful. Spoke good English at front desk. Wonderful pool for swimming/relaxing.
- Location was nice, the hotel building because it is an old castle repaired.
Hotel Villa Retiro
Set among large, green gardens in Xerta, Hotel Villa Retiro features an outdoor swimming pool and a poolside bar. Its restaurant, El Torreó de l’Indià, has a Michelin star.Spacious, air-conditioned rooms have an elegant, rustic décor with dark wooden furnishing and ceiling beams. Each one has a balcony with garden views, a computer, free Wi-Fi, flat-screen satellite TV, a mini-bar and a safe. The private bathroom includes a towel heater and free toiletries.Hotel Villa Retiro has an on-site spa which offers massage and beauty treatments. The pool comes with hydromassage jets and waterfall showers.Delta del Ebro Nature Reserve is around a 50-minute drive away. Reus Airport and PortAventura Theme Park can both be reached in just over an hour by car. There is free private parking at the hotel.
- I don’t normally leave comments for a good review, I normally expect good service and am satisfied when I get it. However this hotel simply went far beyond what I expected, especially the restaurant. The food was simply out of this world.
- Wasn’t happy that we had to pay for the use of the spa. The outdoor jacuzzi wasn’t working and we were after cycling for 2 days. And really looking forward to relaxing. To have been charged to use the indoor jacuzzi and steam room was a bit greedy. The receptionist working the night of our stay was very accommodating and assisted us by allowing us to use the staff canteen to prepare some dinner.
- Das Hotel hat einen grossen Parkplatz, Personal sehr sehr freundlich
- Impressionant l’esmorzar i els complements de l’habitació. El noi de la recepció supersimpatic. La situació també és bonissima, aprop de Tortosa. Tots els detalls molt ben cuidats.
El entorno, todo el hotel y sus jardines.
La cena excelente, el Maitre y camarero de 10!!!
El desayuno muy bueno!!! Aunque faltaban cosas: zumo, algún tipo de queso… Es necesario que haya una persona allí para controlar lo que falta.
La habitación, aunque no era la que queríamos, estuvimos súper a gusto!!! Muy cómoda y bonita!!! Con un gran baño!!!
La atención del personal fue excelente: Fernando de recepción (estaba de prácticas), el maitre y camarero de la cena.
Top Hotels In Benifallet Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Benifallet Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Benifallet Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Benifallet Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!