10 Best Hotels To Stay In Benidorm Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Benidorm Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Benidorm Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Benidorm Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Benidorm Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Benidorm Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Benidorm Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Benidorm Valencia Community:
One of our top picks in Benidorm.Hotel Presidente is set just 800 feet from Levante Beach and provides free internet in public areas. There are 2 hot bathtubs and an outdoor pool, heated and covered in winter.All rooms at the Presidente include a private terrace. They are fully air-conditioned and come with a private bathroom and a hairdryer.The hotel’s hot bathtubs are set on a large terrace, with lounge chairs and sun umbrellas.The restaurant provides buffet meals. There’s a permanent indoor bar, and an outdoor bar in the summer.Hotel Presidente is in the Rincón de Loix area of Benidorm, near many bars and restaurants. Table tennis and snooker are both available on site, as well as a ticket service.
- I liked it all it was my 4th time here in this hotel in 2 years
- The room of 3 twin beds was fine and a decent size
- Luv luv this hotel! Comfy beds, extremely attentive staff! The dining area abd food is fab! Such a homely welcoming place to stay
- Location brilliant if you want to be next to all the bars
- It has all i need for a good holiday. Good bed good food good outdoor space and very clean
Sol Pelicanos Ocas
One of our top picks in Benidorm.Sol Pelicanos Ocas is located in Benidorm’s Rincon de Loix district, 1,000 feet from Levante Beach. It offers 5 swimming pools, including a palm-lined lagoon-style pool. The rooms feature seasonal air conditioning, satellite TV and a private balcony.The hotel’s 2 themed buffet restaurants serve international food, as well as local cuisine. There are also 2 snack bars and during summer you can get a drink from the 2 poolside bars.There is an entertainment program for the whole family, including live shows in the evening based on musicals, sports competitions and workshops. There is also a miniclub and 2 children’s pools.Staff at the hotel’s 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Benidorm and the Costa Blanca. There is also a gift shop and a car rental service.
- Pool area great although disappointing you cannot stay by the pool after 7pm. Great value for money
- The buffet style restaurant offers fantastic choice of food from breakfast to evening meal for children too.
- Everything was amazing, great room very clean and cosy, loved it!
- The facilities were excellent, lovely pool, great food in the restaurant, loads of choice. It was my birthday during the stay and the management sent up a bottle of bubbly to the room – which was unexpected.
- Food very good. Location excellent. Staff friendly and polite.
One of our top picks in Benidorm.Hotel Helios Benidorm is set 1,650 feet from Levante Beach, in the heart of the touristic area of Benidorm. This hotel has 24-hour reception, spa with hot tub, sauna and Turkish bath, and an outdoor swimming pool which is heated in winter. Free WiFi is featured.The hotel is a short walk from the most popular bars and shops of central Benidorm. Aqualandia Water Park is only 0.6 mi away.Rooms at Hotel Helios are spacious and comfortable rooms. They all have a private balcony and satellite TV. They also air conditioning, a safe, a mini fridge and an private bathroom.The Helios has a café-bar and a buffet restaurant, with show cooking and serving varied international food. The bar and the pool area are open during the season.There is also a hair salon, a currency exchange and a bicycle area.
- We have stayed here before, always very pleased with rooms, food excellent, very nice stay.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful e.g. when we asked to change rooms because of the noise from our next door neighbours. The buffett breakfasts and evening meals were excellent, so much choice that should cater for most people.
- room very clean & comfortable,good size balcony,comfy beds,very good value for money on this stay,good selection for breakfast,walking distance to beach & numerous bars clubs & entertainment,staff all very friendly.
- Comfort of bed ,warm rooms good breakfast.Location
- It was modern and clean with friendly helpful staff. We had a large room with a whirlpool bath and a great view from the balcony.
Ambassador Playa I
One of our top picks in Benidorm.Located in Benidorm City Center, 1,150 feet from Levante Beach, Ambassador Playa I features a swimming pool and an on-site restaurant. This hotel offers a fitness center and a sauna.Each room has simple décor and a small balcony. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub with a shower in it, a hairdryer, and free toiletries. There is a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and free WiFi is available.An indoor pool and a hot tub are also available to all guests. A wide range of entertainment is provided, including weekly live music and shows. There is a 24-hour reception and staff can provide you with tourist information about the area.Tierra Mitica Theme Park is a 10-minute drive from Ambassador Playa I, and Aqualandia Waterpark is 1.6 mi away. Alicante Airport is 37 mi from the property.
- Good location, air conditioner, nice view from the balcony, clean bathroom, friendly staff, nice spa, good food,
- The food choice and quality was superb at this hotel. I have stayed in many, many three star hotels all over Spain but this one was the best by far . The attention to detail throughout the hotel and particularly in the dining room was second to none. So much choice of dishes offered without compromising on quality. An excellent choice for a holiday in Benidorm.
- The food offered was very good with attentive restaurant staff, we stayed on a half-board basis and did not feel the need to eat elsewhere. There were three bars within the hotel complex with varying types of entertainment to suit all ages.
- I love the food and it’s was centrel to everything.
- Great cheap bar inside and out, lots if sun beds, food was good.
Port Benidorm Hotel & Spa 4* Sup
One of our top picks in Benidorm.Located in Rincón Benidorm, 500 feet from Levante Beach, Port Benidorm is a 10-minute drive from the city center. This modern hotel offers an on-site restaurant, outdoor pool, and terrace.Each room includes modern equipment, such as LED TV, individual air conditioning, phone, safe, and mini-bar. The bathroom includes free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a spacious garden area and an outdoor swimming pool with a play area for children.Other facilities include a solarium, chill-out zone with a bar and loungers, and a sports area.
The hotel also offers soundproofing system.The Port Benidorm entertainment team organizes a wide range of daily activities for adults and for children.
Nice and helpful staff, very professional
Very close to the beach and other pubs
Whole hotel very clean.
New and modern
- Everything was good, location, food, and staff was helpful, in brief, perfect place for vacation in Benidorm
- could not fault anything – room comfortable excellent bed, view from balcony splendid, staff always helpful. Enjoyed champagne breakfast – asked for eggs to be flipped over and cooked a little longer staff always obliged. When we booked the spa we had it to ourselves, first rate swimming pool, Jacuzzi and sauna. Evening entertainment as expected, two nights were really good.
- Immaculate, light, well designed,good food, fab views, great location.
Sandos Monaco Beach Hotel & Spa – Adults Only – All Inclusive 4* Sup
One of our top picks in Benidorm.Located 800 feet from Benidorm’s Levante Beach, Sandos Monaco Beach Hotel & Spa is an all-inclusive, adults-only hotel with an outdoor pool, sun terrace, free WiFi, and spa. The air-conditioned rooms come with a private balcony and satellite TV.The soundproofed rooms at Hotel Sandos Monaco Benidorm feature a furnished terrace with panoramic views across Benidorm. They include a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Sandos Monaco’s buffet restaurant features show cooking, and serves creative regional and international dishes. There is a snack bar offering refreshments such as ice cream, and there is also a bar.The spa area at Sandos Hotel Benidorm is equipped with a sauna, a spa bath and gym. Massage services and other treatments are available at an extra cost. There is a games room with a table tennis table, and Wi-Fi is free in public areas.
- Swimming pool was to cold to swim in . Food was not as good as expected had to go out for some of our dinners .
- Excellent hotel, staff fantastic and very helpful! Superb location and rooms extremely comfort and spacious. The food served is of exceptional standard, plenty of variety. Daily entertainment program also good.
- Great staff. Very close to the beach and other attractions. Another positive was that it was very close to the bus pickup to the airport.
- Really enjoyed our time at the hotel, you can’t fault the food, staff were very helpful,
- Location is excellent 5 mins to the hustle and bustle of the new town and 10 mins to the old town location was very quiet at night,nice bars at bottom of walk way 2 mins away,food was excellent especially the carvery (everyday).
Hotel Palm Beach
One of our top picks in Benidorm.Palm Beach Hotel Benidorm, set in tropical gardens in a quiet part of town, offers spacious, air-conditioned rooms with balconies and garden views. It has indoor and outdoor swimming pools.Playa Levante Beach is just 10 minutes’ walk away, and Aqualandia and Mundomar are just 15 minutes’ walk away.There is a year-round indoor pool, as well as a gym and sauna. The children’s play area includes a mini football pitch and there is a children’s activity center in the summer. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.The Palm Beach offers a wide range of evening entertainment. There is also a disco, El Templo.The hotel’s buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, including Spanish and international dishes. Snacks can be found in the café.
Comfy bedroom, down side was extractor fan outside balcony very noisy all day. Book 1-13 you will get this ask for 14-26 you are away from it. Or floor 4+
Breakfast is OK self service. We stayed 1 noght at the end of our break before we flew home. Negative – top of a steep hill.
- Hotel is in a good position for visiting Benidorm.
Lovely hotel. Up under the cross, but still only a short walk from Levente beach (10 min stroll). There is a shuttle bus availavle. Very quiet for such a big hotel. Good breakfast. Clean comfortable rooms with fridge.
Plenty of bars restaurants close by.
- Decent breakfast on offer with a good choice of hot and cold readily available
- The hotel was clean and the pool area was really nice
- Comfy bedroom, down side was extractor fan outside balcony very noisy all day. Book 1-13 you will get this ask for 14-26 you are away from it. Or floor 4+
One of our top picks in Benidorm.Meliá Benidorm is located 2,650 feet from Levante Beach, Benidorm. This stylish hotel, set in extensive gardens, offers superb views and has 2 large outdoor pools and a spa.The modern air-conditioned rooms at the Benidorm Meliá have a private balcony, with garden or pool views. There is a 32-inch plasma TV and a comfortable sofa. Free WiFi is available. A laptop safe and mini-bar are available at a surcharge.The spa has a heated indoor pool with a hot tub, a steam room and gym. Massage and beauty treatments are available.The Meliá Benidorm has various restaurants, a poolside snack bar and a piano lounge. Room service and packed lunches are available.The hotel has a children’s play area and a seasonal kids’ club. There is a games room with billiards, darts and table tennis.Scooters are available for rent. There is a parking and charging service available upon request for an extra cost.You can hire a car from the tour desk, and there is a 24-hour reception. Currency exchange is offered and there is an on-site cash machine.
- As we spend 4 hours and a half on our way to Benidorm, we had lunch at the restaurant buffet and the food was quite tasty. Even so it was the most noisy restaurant i had ever hone to, one could not hear anything while talking to the persons sitting at the same table, but yes the food was food and they have plenty of options.
- Hotel Melia is on the right side of town … not too noisy. Cleanliness in all areas and friendly staff. We came for an event and for a large hotel, it was packed – some well behaved and some not so much. Shameful British letting the side down. It’s a struggle to find good food in Benidorm – but we did! Steak House El Rincon over the road and to the left of the hotel. Rock & Roll house was great – good atmosphere and just over the road too. Showboat up the street on same side – good fun.
- We had a nightmare of a first night in another accommodation. Next morning I booked the Melia and was lucky enough to find room. The whole experience of the Melia was outstanding, staff, food, facilities, location, we couldn’t have asked for more. Book it again? without doubt.
- The room was excellent and the hotel staff were really friendly.
- Amazing views from our room. Massive swimming pool and covered pool as well. Breakfast is not bad and lounge are cool because of the guy who play the piano and the music so relaxing while having our drinks ?
Gran Hotel Delfin
One of our top picks in Benidorm.Located right next to Poniente Beach in a quiet area of Benidorm, Gran Hotel Delfin has a large garden with an outdoor pool. It offers rooms with flat-screen TV and mini-bar.The modern, air-conditioned rooms at Gran Hotel Delfín feature tiled floors and a private bathroom.The hotel’s buffet restaurant serves international food as well as gluten-free menus upon request. There is also a café with a terrace overlooking the sea. The Gran Delfin offers live music and regular entertainment for guests of all ages.The hotel offers easy access from the AP-7 Motorway and is just 10 minutes’ drive from Terra Mítica Theme Park. Real de Faula Golf Club is 1.9 mi away and Alicante Airport is 35 minutes’ drive away. Local buses stop directly outside the hotel.
- staff very helpful and friendly. Very good variety at meals, our room was very clean and cleaned well every day.
- The Gran Delfin is a comfortable low rise hotel located at the far end of the Pontiente beach.Its position just across road from the beach is excellent.The hotel has a great patio area looking directly onto the beach.Staff were invariably helpful and knowledgable.
- The location is perfect in a quiet area of Benidorm and just across the road from the beach. The room was clean, spacious and well equipped. Breakfast offered plenty of choice and good quality. Staff in reception, and in restaurant very pleasant and efficient.
Good location, good breakfast (fresh juices, champagne), towels for the beach and pool, very close to the beach. Beach is perfect.
Welcome bottle of water.
- We have been several years now, excellent location very relaxing holiday, lovely walk into Old Nenidorm along flat promenade but also bus stops outside very frequently.
Hotel Madeira Centro
One of our top picks in Benidorm.Hotel Madeira Centro offers an outdoor pool and a rooftop terrace with panoramic views of the Costa Blanca. Rooms include free Wi-Fi, LCD satellite TV and sea views.Each air-conditioned room at the Madeira Centro Hotel features practical tiled floors, a mini-bar and a safe for an extra charge. The modern bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The Madeira Centro has a poolside terrace with a hot tub, sun loungers and a free towel service. The hotel also offers an indoor pool. Guests can enjoy a sauna, Turkish bath, fitness center, massage service, beauty treatments and a hairdresser for an extra charge.Other facilities include a piano bar offering live music, which is located on the 20th floor of the building, and an à-la-carte restaurant with panoramic views on the 21st floor. There is also a bar and a buffet restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine and themed dinners once a week.Located on the edge of Benidorm’s Old Town, the hotel is within 800 feet of Levante Beach. L’Aigüera Park is a 3-minute walk away.
- It’s location. All the rooms have good views. The roof bar is amazing
- The location was perfect for the old town and the beach. The restaurant on the 21st floor was fabulous as was the bar on the 20th floor overlooking Benidorm.
- the location of the hotel, how friendly the staff where all through our stay, the food and most of all the comfort of the rooms and the stunning view we had.
Food superb plenty of variety
Attention to detail
Exceptionally clean hotel and rooms. Comfy bed, clean white sheets and big fluffy bathroom towels every day.
The location is excellent for both old and new town areas, and the beach. The views around town amazing from most floors. There is a lounge bar on floor 20 which looked lovely and swish. I didn’t go in as I had my 6 year old with me – but would have done if with adults only.
The breakfast is good, with plenty of variety. Evening meals offer something for everyone with fabulous salads, cheeses and continental meats. Well stocked for cups plates and cutlery. Restaurant staff are exceptionally attentive, and Eveline at the front of house always was very welcoming and happy in her work. We enjoyed the restaurant.
Top Hotels In Benidorm Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Benidorm Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Benidorm Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Benidorm Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!