10 Best Hotels To Stay In Beniaján Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Beniaján Murcia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Beniaján Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Beniaján Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Beniaján Murcia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Beniaján Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Beniaján Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Beniaján Murcia:
One of our top picks in Murcia.Set 20 minutes’ walk from Murcia’s historic center, by the Auditorium, Congress Center and the Murcia Sports Palace, Agalia Hotel has a gym, seasonal outdoor pool, free WiFi access and free hot drinks service.Rooms at this property are sleek and stylish with modern furnishings and plenty of natural light. Each has a TV, mini-bar and safe and some rooms also include a terrace.Enjoy Mediterranean and international meals in the stylish Agalia Restaurant before heading to the sophisticated bar. There are also several computers which guests can use for free.Ideally located within 15 minutes of both the train and bus station, Agalia Hotel is perfect for those needing quick and easy travel routes both in and out of Murcia.
- Very nice 4-star hotel. Hotel offers Queen bed size which appears to be rare in Spain where bed norm is much smaller. Nice location, not far from the Cathedral and nearby stores. Close to the highway. Hotel offers parking which is almost a must in the neighborhood.
- I could not believe the hotel’s restaurant was closed 3 of the 4 nights we were there and instead they held kids parties. What is more import at looking after paying guests at the hotel or kids parties – seems obvious to me. The worst breakfast I have even had at a hotel.
- It is sparkling clean. Breakfast is good and staff is very kind.
- The room is clean and nice. The stuff is very friendly. There is luggage room, so you can keep your luggage.
- Close to down town. Comfortable beds. Great room. Gym. Pool.
One of our top picks in Murcia.The Hotel Azarbe is located in the business and commercial center of the city, with quick and easy access to main road connections.The hotel offers the facilities and services of a 4-star quality, such as rooms with air conditioning, Internet connection, room service, restaurant, conference and meeting rooms and private parking.Conference and meeting rooms suitable for all sorts of celebrations, events and work meetings.
- Very spacious room with separate room for the children.
- Extremely friendly staff and very comfortable beds. Good breakfast. Very quiet and good location. We would definitely stay there again.
- I’m an usual client of this hotel. So I’m very satisfied
- The location is excellent for a motocyclist. Large rooms and reasonable parking.
- Decent hotel, but nothing special. Murcia is a great city to visit, though.
Just 15 minutes’ walk from the historical center of Murcia, Hotel Nelva offers a swimming pool and free Wi-Fi. The modern rooms have hydromassage showers and flat-screen satellite TVs.The hotel is set in large gardens offering great city views. There is a sun terrace, and panoramic elevators.The Oro Negro Restaurant serves traditional dishes from the Murcia region, using fresh produce. There is also a seasonal snack-bar open during the summer season.It is just 10 minutes’ walk from the Murcia Conference Center, and 4 minutes from the large Las Atalayas Shopping Center.
- This hotel was amazing value for money, so clean & comfortable
- Outside pool area and food options (breakfast and dinner).
- It was very fresh and comfortable place. Stuff very friendly and spoke English which is very rare in spain.
This is a very comfortable hotel…………….
Near the City center
- The staff was wonderful. We just left so that means we were in murcia during the heat of the summer. The hotel had great AC. Unfortunately it is about 20 min away by foot from anything. You must rely on public busses or taxis. Lastly, it is not really in the best of neighborhoods. All this being said, if you are going just to relax and use the pool – no issues. Enjoy!
Located 0.7 miles from Roman Bridge, Bcool Murcia in Murcia has rooms with air conditioning and free WiFi. Built in 1990, the property is within 300 feet of Murcia Cathedral and 2,100 feet of Bellas Artes Museum. The hotel provides a terrace and a 24-hour front desk.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom, while some rooms come with a balcony.Popular points of interest near Bcool Murcia include La Merced University, Episcopal Palace and Murcia Bull Arena. The nearest airport is Murcia–San Javier Airport, 30 miles from the accommodation.
- Fantastic central location. Helpful staff. They stored food in their fridge for us even though the restaurant was closed.
Big rooms, best prices and good location.
Would go there anytime again!
- The room was big and very clean. Staff very friendly! Location is great, just behind the cathedral.
- Price, location, bath, wifi, small and friendly hot water, drinking water, quiet, not bothered by staff but there if you wanted anything. An overall good experience because we wanted to walk around the city in the evening and eat, very handy.
- All in all good! Everything there. Big room. All items in Bathroom, which needed.
TRYP Murcia Rincón de Pepe
One of our top picks in Murcia.Featuring an on-site casino, TRYP Murcia Rincón de Pepe is located in the center of Murcia, just 350 feet from Murcia Cathedral and next to the new ¨Mercado de Correos¨gastromarket. It offers an on-site fitness center and air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Bright, soundproofed rooms have a modern décor and come with flat-screen satellite TV and a mini-bar. They each have a private bathroom with a bathtub, hairdryer and free toiletries.The hotel offers 2 restaurants, Rincón de Pepe Restaurant with a classic style, and the more informal La Barra del Rincón Restaurant which serves Spanish tapas and has an outdoor dining area. A buffet breakfast is served each morning.The La Muralla Cocktail Bar is located on the lower floor and features 16th-century Arabic walls. Surrounding the hotel you will find a wide range of bars and dining options.Murcia Train Station is 15 minutes’ walk away. San Esteban Palace is a 10-minute walk from TRYP Murcia Rincón de Pepe.The on-site Gran Casino Murcia includes major table games and a sports bar. You can also have dinner or drinks in the casino until late.
- Very nice property and the staff is very accommodating. Clean room and great restaurant. I will definitively be staying here again. Highly recommend. Great value for the money, and excellent location!
- We arrived early and the hotel kindly allowed an early check in. The bed was enormous and comfortable. The jacuzzi was a treat. The location is ideal for touring Murcia’s old town.
- Large and quiet rooms. Helpful staff. Breakfast buffet.
- The location of this hotel is excellent. It is next to the historical and cultural heart of Murcia. We booked this hotel as it was only 10 mins walk to the Teatro Circo as we were attending a concert there. After the concert we went to the Casino in the hotel which was open till 4am. We didn’t have breakfast and didn’t use the bar, so we can’t comment, but we would definitely recommend this hotel for location, cleanliness and the room was generous and modern.
- Location very close to historical centre. Wi-fi good. Breakfast very good. Car parking attendant very helpful.
One of our top picks in Murcia.This modern hotel is located in the center of Murcia, next to the Floriadablanca Gardens and a 5-minute walk from the Cathedral. It offers a lovely traditional restaurant and free Wi-Fi in all areas.The Hotel Universal Pacoche is set in Murcia’s old town and is close to a range of shops and cafés.All rooms at the Universal Pacoche are fully heated and air conditioned. There is a flat-screen HD TV and private bathroom with slippers.The award-winning restaurant serves characteristic Murcian cuisine. There is also a bar and private parking is available.There is a gym and swimming pool just 500 feet from the hotel. Murcia Conference Center is just 15 minutes’ walk away. The hotel can also arrange guided tours of the local area.
- small hotel well located between the bus station and the railway station ,reasonable value for Murcia quite easy to find ,cafes a short distance away ,aircon needed even in October and worked well
- Great location and lovely staff. Close to supermarkets and bars
- Checking out was very easy and staff very obliging re storing luggage
- The female receptionist was very helpful when I booked in & sorted out a parking space. She also got me WiFi on my smartphone as I’m not computer literate.
- Good value for money hotel. Clean and simple. it is located on the south side of Murcia and is a 5 – 10 minute walk to the cathedral and centre.
Hotel Arco De San Juan
Housed in a restored Neoclassical Palace, this modern hotel offers free Wi-Fi and free bicycle use. It is located in central Murcia, 800 feet from Murcia Cathedral.The rooms at Hotel Arco De San Juan feature parquet floors and modern décor. Each one comes with satellite TV, safe, mini-bar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel cafe serves a continental breakfast from 07:30, as well as serving snacks, drinks and cocktails until midnight.Murcia’s Bullring is 1,500 feet from the hotel, and there are many shops and restaurants in the surrounding streets. Murcia del Carmen Train Station is a 5-minute drive away, where you will also find the Town Hall, and a selection of restaurants and shops.The Mar Menor and San Javier Airport are around 45 minutes’ drive away. Private parking is available on site, for an extra charge.
- The stuff is very friendly and helpful! This hotel has a garage which is a plus BUT we couldn’t find hoe to get to the garage to park our car. The front desk person was really nice so he helped us by taking our car to a garage. The breakfast was good. Lots of verities in the morning which is convenient.
- Excellent accommodation in Murcia! The hotel was centrally located in a beautiful neighbourhood and it was clean and comfy. The staff was really friendly and helpful. We loved the small living rooms near the reception!
- Staff were friendly and helpful. Lobby was comfortable.
- The location, the staff, the building itself and how clean and comfortable the room was.
- Ther location was just perfect for sightseeing, 2 min walk from the Cathedral or to the river. The hotel room was facing to a small and beautiful square. The hotel staff was very kind and helpful. Great breakfast.
One of our top picks in Murcia.Located a 5-minute walk from Murcia Cathedral and opposite the Floridablanca gardens, Casa Emilio is set in the city’s historic center. It features a 24-hour reception and on-site cafe.Each air-conditioned room comes with free WiFi and a TV. There is a private bathroom.A Continental breakfast is available for an additional cost, and a daily set lunch menu is served in the cafe as well. Luggage storage is available at Casa Emilio.The Roman Theater is a 10-minute walk from the property, You can reach Murcia Train Station in 10 minutes on foot, while the city bus station is 15 minutes’ walk away.
- Very good location for a walk around the city center. Very clean and great hospitality. Suited perfect for a quick stop in Murcia.
- Nice place for a night stay,nothing fancy but i can’t complain about anything
- Location was excellent. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Perfect place with exeptional staff on a great location.
- Excellent location, property and rooms. Staff helpful
Catalonia Conde de Floridablanca
One of our top picks in Murcia.The rooms at the Catalonia Conde de Floridablanca offer free Wi-Fi access, air conditioning and satellite TV. The hotel is a 5-minute walk from Murcia Cathedral and has an on-site gym.Each room at the Conde de Floridablanca is bright and attractive. All include a work desk, a small fridge including complimentary water, and an en suite marble bathroom.Regional dishes are served at the hotel restaurant. The daily buffet breakfast includes fruit, pastries, cold meats and hot dishes.Staff at reception can provide information on free guided tours and places to visit. The Catalonia Conde is set in the commercial center of Murcia. The Auditorio and the Congress Center are a 15-minute walk away and there is easy access via the motorway.
- Staff could not have been more helpful and friendly. The hotel is close to the river and the Cathedral and is an easy walk to anything in the downtown area. Breakfast was lovely and restaurant staff was wonderful. I enjoyed my stay here.
- Good location, only a short walk to railway station in one direction and bus station in another. Just across the bridge from the old quarter. The staff were great – thanks to the young man at reception who encouraged my attempt at speaking Spanish and gave me advice on what to see. Thanks also to the cheerful young lady in the breakfast room who made my coffee every morning. The breakfast choice was great – I especially liked the hummus!
- Nice modern hotel, great price, walking distance to the train station and central Murcia.
Margarita’s exceptional Gin & Tonics!!
Warm welcome and great tapas!
- The hotel was very clean and in a good location. The staff was very good.
Zenit Murcia is centrally located next to Plaza de las Flores, and offers free Wi-Fi. It is 2,300 feet from Murcia Bus Station, and a 5-minute walk from Murcia Cathedral.All air-conditioned rooms at the Zenit Murcia have wooden floors and a satellite TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer.The hotel’s Fuensanta Restaurant serves a buffet breakfast.Almudí Palace and Veronicas Market are within a 5-minute walk. The city center’s main attractions can easily be reached on foot.The hotel has a 24-hour front desk, and offers a laundry and dry cleaning service.
- The staff was friendly, the location was great, the room was comfortable and clean. I have no complaints.
- Excellent location for shopping,eating,great Spanish atmosphere. Comfortable beds , breakfast adequate but not much choice.
- The location of the hotel enables you to walk to the sightseeings, shopping streets and restaurants. We didn’t need a taxi during our two-day stay.
Nice location, close to some lovely bars/restaurants.
Comfy bed and nice view from the room of roof tops and Cathedral.
Parking just around the corner and much cheaper than normal car park price.
Would stay again.
- Hotel staff is very nice. Because of price, location, peace and quite I was there four times.
Top Hotels In Beniaján Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Beniaján Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Beniaján Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Beniaján Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!