10 Best Hotels To Stay In Benia Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Benia Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Benia Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Benia Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Benia Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Benia Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Benia Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Benia Asturias:
Hotel – Apartamentos Peña Santa
Located in the small rural village of Onís, Hotel – Apartamentos Peña Santa offers heated rooms overlooking the surrounding mountains. Free Wi-Fi is provided and free parking is available on site.Decorated in light blue and cream tones, rooms feature a TV, wardrobe and safe. All have a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer is available from reception upon request. Some rooms have a private terrace with views of the valley and the village of Onís.The hotel offers a cafeteria where breakfast is served, snacks are available all day long, and you can play billiards, or enjoy its terrace.The local area offers a great variety of outdoor activities whether in summer or winter. You can find good hiking and cycling roads in the nearby countryside and Lakes of Covadonga are 35 minutes’ drive away. Busses to Oviedo leave from a bus stop located 800 feet from Hotel Peña Santa.
- Nice small hotel in comfortable village next to the road. Has terrace and good personal ! To stay there for one night and continue journey is a perfect !
- Nice ambience about the place. Cafe downstairs gave the place a bit of a buzz but nice and quiet no problems. You can head out onto a country walk via the stream round the back and suddenly you are in a really nice area. Very chilled staff and supportive.
- El personal era maravilloso. El desayuno bueno. Cerca de las rutas de.montaña.
- A limpeza do hotel, a simpatia e amabilidade dos funcionários. A localização era muito boa e a localidade muito tranquila. O hotel situa-se no interior da localidade o que o torna um local muito próximo de cafés, restaurantes, entre outros serviços. Para quem leva carro há local para estacionar com facilidade.
- Baratisimo en comparacion con el resto de opciones disponibles por esa zona. Buscaba algo barato en esta ocasión y leyendo las buenas recomendaciones del sitio no dudé. Encantada con el resultado. El hotel muy confortable, limpio y calentito, instalaciones reformadas y con parking, opciones para desayunar (creo que buffet disponible opción que no elegimos) pero sí café y pincho de tortilla riquisimo en la cafeteria del hotel. Personal muy amable. Y el pueblo donde se ubica con 3 o 4 bares donde tomar algo y al menos un par para cenar. Muy recomendable la verdad.
This charming hotel is a traditional large house, constructed from stone and wood.Hotel Alda is found in the small town of Avín, between Cangas de Onís, Cabrales and Llanes.From here, you can visit the main sites of East of Asturias, including The Peaks of Europe and the beaches of Ribadesella and Llanes.
- La atención personal es insuperable, Beatriz muy atenta con todo, una gozada habernos quedado en su establecimiento. Volvería y por supuesto se lo recomendaré a todos mis amigos. Una joya
- Excelente acolhimento realizado pela anfitriã Beatriz. Muita simpatia.
- El trato de Beatiz fue maravilloso. Nos ayudo en todo. El desayuno fue fantástico. La ubicación muy buena para visitar todos los lugares tan bonitos de los alrededores. Y tranquilidad del hotel es un relax después de un día caminando por los picos.
- La casa muy acogedora….Beatriz, la dueña, muy agradable y atenta en todo momento, estuvimos como en nuestra casa
- Localizado en Picos de Europa, muy cerca de algunos de los rincones asturianos más conocidos (15-20 minutos en coche, dependiendo) como Cangas de Onís, Covadonga, Poncebos (Ruta de Cares), Llanes, Ribadesella, etc. Beatriz, nuestra anfitriona, siempre muy amable, recomendandonos sitios y dándonos consejos sobre nuestro itinerario del dia. A penas 5 habitaciones en el hotel, tanto esto, como la localización, hacen que el hotel goze de una paz y tranquilidad absoluta. Sin duda repetiremos en nuestro próximo viaje a Asturias. Muchisimas gracias Beatriz.
Hotel & Spa María Manuela
Hotel & Spa María Manuela is located in Onís and features a spectacular setting in among the green scenery of the Gueña Valley. It has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a terrace, and a fitness center. The hotel features a children’s playground. Free WiFi is offered and free private parking is available on site.Rooms feature a flat-screen TV. The bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.Hotel & Spa María Manuela is made up of several new houses built in the characteristic charming style of this rural region. In each you will find intimate public areas where you can meet up and relax with friends and family.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast and a buffet dinner in the hotel’s restaurant that serves Mediterranean cuisine.Llanes is 17 mi from Hotel & Spa María Manuela, while Potes is 41 mi away. Asturias Airport is 76 mi from the property.
- The environment around the hotel. The staff was really nice and helpful and the restaurant in front of the hotel Sidreria Moreno
- Very good breakfast/dinner, very nice buildings and surroundings.
- Very fresh products. Breakfast and dinner displayed.
- Fresh food and products beautifully displayed. Restaurant members provides the best customer services. Room and bathroom kept clean and tidy
- The location is great for nature lovers. Breakfasts with wide choice.
Located in Intriago, Hotel Intriago has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a garden and a shared lounge. Each room at the 2-star hotel has mountain views, and guests can enjoy access to a playground. The property features hot tub and free WiFi.At the hotel, all rooms include a closet. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath, while selected rooms have a seating area.Guests at Hotel Intriago can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Llanes is 23 miles from the accommodation, while Cangas de Onís is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 71 miles from the property.
- Amazing location with mountain views, traditional countryside house, spacious room and lovely bathroom. Pool and jacuzzis were great. Quiet and peaceful place. Very good breakfast. No restaurant but they recommended us a good one just 5 min drive.
- Good breakfast; located in a small village just 10 minutes from Cangas de Onis. People at the hotel were nice.
- Por los desayunos, la limpieza, la ubicación y la atención del personal
- Estar tumbada en la cama y escuchar el sonido del agua del río que pasa por debajo. Lugar perfecto para descansar y desconectar.
Nos cambiaron de hotel, a otro la pasera por problemas de calefacción, nos avisaron con antelación.
Valoro el hotel pasera, todo genial, buenísima ubicación para ir a cangas de onis, Covadonga, picos de Europa, Ribadesella etc….
Un detalle que te dejen ir con tu perro, bajo coste adicional.
El desayuno muy variado, sin ninguna pega.
El personal muy amable.
En resumen, todo muy bien, repetiremos!
La Ruta De Cabrales
Spend a relaxing, rural getaway in this hotel, which features a fantastic location near the lovely Asturian town of Cangas de Onís, and on the edge of Picos de Europa National Park.Enjoy a stroll around the gardens of La Ruta de Cabrales, and breathe the fresh, clean air of the Asturian countryside. You can also enjoy a read on the terrace of the hotel, and admire the views of the surrounding landscape.The hotel has a café-bar and a large car park for guests.This is a perfect base for exploring this wonderful region of northern Spain. You can go walking in the Picos de Europa National Park, or visit the historical towns of Cangas de Onís and Covadonga.
- This place was basic but nice. It is very clean (your room gets clean every morning) but more a motel as you can park your car next to your room. Free breakfast is a bonus as no other options nearby.
- La ubicación. Un entorno cercano a muchos lugares que visitar.
- Un sitio muy acogedor, limpio y el trato del personal muy bueno. Sin duda lo recomendaría
- El sitio es precioso, a 10 minutos en coche de Cangas de Onís y de los servicios de autobús para visitar los Lagos de Covadonga. Muy tranquilo y cómodo.
- Por complicaciones del viaje llegamos al hotel después de media noche. Sin embargo, el dueño ha sido sumamente paciente y colaborador, fue muy amable y considerado al esperarnos para poder entrar en las habitaciones. La atención durante el desayuno también fue muy buena.
Hotel Alto de las Estazadas
Featuring a terrace with great views of the Picos de Europa Mountains, Hotel Alto de las Estazadas is located in Canales. Free WiFi access is available in public areas.All rooms are heated and come with a TV, wardrobe and private bathroom with a bath tub. Some rooms feature views of the mountains.The family-run hotel has a restaurant which only serves homemade dishes. There is also a bar and packed lunches can be requested.Tourist information is available and you can go hiking and canoeing nearby. Santander Airport is just over an hour’s drive away.
- The staff was friendly and accommodating. It is in a central position to explore the area. Beautiful views of the Picos. Good, home style food.
- EL PERSONAL MUY AMABLE Y ATENTO, UN 10 PARA ELLOS. EL DESAYUNO EXCELENTE. LA UBICACIÓN MUY BUENA PARA SALIR HA HACER UNA RUTAS Y DESCONECTAR
- La amabilidad de todas las personas que atienden el hotel y el restaurante. Admiten mascotas y no ponen ningún inconveniente.
- La ubicación del hotel,la comida muy buena y muy buen precio.
Es para pasar un día o como mucho dos
Podíamos ir con nuestros perros
Hotel La Ercina
The Hotel La Ercina is located in the beautiful countryside of Intriago, just 4 miles from Cangas de Onís. It offers free parking, a bar-cafe and spacious, elegant rooms.Guests can relax in the grounds at Hotel La Ercina or on the terrace. There is also a communal TV room.The beach is 25 minutes from Ercina by car and the Covadonga Lakes are also nearby. The house is in the ideal location for enjoying activities such as horseback riding and hiking.The rooms at Ercina feature a private bathroom, complete with a hairdryer and amenities. A TV is also included.
This hotel is in the country; not much around it as it is off the main road. But it’s not far from
restaurants that aren’t too far away. Our room was so clean and had a lovely view out the back of the sheep grazing underneath our window. Wifi was not working from our room and we had to go downstairs to the lobby area or outside in order for it to work. Nice buffet breakfast on their sunny room at the back of the hotel. We opened the windows at night to sleep and were surprised to find that it had retractable screen that we could pull down. You don’t see many windows in Europe with screens so it was nice to know that the bugs couldn’t get in. We were only here for one night and it was in a convenient location to drive up to Covadonga to see the cathedral.
We stayed at room 203, overlooking the beautiful green space with cow and sheeps. The host is very friendly and welcoming, the breakfast is nice and runs from 8am to 11am. The hotel and room is cute and very countryside, clean, tidy, and fresh.
The location is superb for us, 30 mins drive to a lot of hiking routes nearby, 30 mins drive to seaside and we can dip into the water after hiking, 10 mins drive to nearby big town with a lot of restaurants and supermarkets available.
The host speaks very little English, however it does not stop them being super friendly to us. And for us, we have google translator, which helps us to communicate.
If ever come to this area again I will definitely come to this place again.
- The room was large and had a balcony- beautifully decorated and the owner had thought of everything. Most helpful and breakfast was very good. Will stay again if in the area again.
Good base for touring
- Good rural location, little English spoken but they tried hard and were very helpful and friendly. We managed to communicate with our tablets.
- This hotel is in the country; not much around it as it is off the main road. But it’s not far from
Hotel Rural El Molino
Hotel El Molino is located in an old watermill close to the Covadonga River and 11 mi from the Picos de Europa National Park. It has free Wi-Fi and free onsite parking.All rooms at this hotel have TV, telephone, heating and a bathroom with either bath or shower. Some have views of the surrounding countryside.There is a tour desk where staff can provide tourist information about the area.Canoeing, fishing and hiking can be practiced nearby. The Asturian coast is about 17 mi away.
- Service and breakfast! The check in process was great with excellent recomendations to visit Lagos de Covadonga. The men from Yugoslavia at the check in was very nice, shared great tips for our visit and very kind.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. We wound up losing our rental car keys and they were happy to give us a ride to where the keys had been found! Note that as of our visit, 6/17, Google has the wrong location for this hotel. The actual property is a bit further up the road (toward the Picos de Europa).
- Good value hotel. Comfy bed, clean and a good breakfast.Plenty of parking.
- Everything. The breakfast was great, owners very nice and helpful, room was very comfortable
- Very homely feel. Room was good size and very clean. Location was not far from hiking areas. Staff was friendly and helpful even though we speak different languages, Google Translate helps! 🙂 our room was a hill and there were cows roaming on it which was quite a nice sight! The breakfast was super good!!
Hotel & Spa Villa de Mestas
This charming hotel is ideal for both a peaceful and fun-filled break in the beautiful countryside of Asturias. It lies outside Cangas de Onís and the ancient sanctuary of Covadonga.The Hotel & Spa Villa de Mestas is set in a characteristic Asturian farmhouse surrounded by a natural landscape of green fields and the mountains of the Picos de Europa. Relax in its peaceful gardens or enjoy a stroll through the woods beside the property.Children and adults alike can spend an enjoyable afternoon on the 100 feet water slide which starts in the garden and ends in a small, indoor pool. Meanwhile, in the winter months, meet with friends and family around the fireplace in the sociable lounge.Each of the air-conditioned rooms features views over the garden or valley.
- I love the romantic bath they have in the bathdroom, and the beautiful view to the mountains! Breakfast was also wonderful!
- Spotlessly clean in all areas of hotel. Amazing value for money. Would definately stay again.
- We enjoyed a very good dinner at the restaurant of the hotel. They offer very good and traditional Asturian meals.
- The fireplace is super cosy at the common room downstairs.
- The rooms were generally fine and the beds were comfortable.
Hotel Rural El Rexacu
Enjoy the lovely, green rural landscapes surrounding the Hotel El Rexacu, a setting which will help you relax on holiday. The hotel also features a family-run atmosphere, with traditional-style decor. Hotel Rexacu is well placed for enjoying long walks through the surrounding hills and landscapes. Alternatively you can go trekking in the nearby Picos de Europa National Park, in the region of Asturias. Dine in the hotel’s restaurant, which serves traditional-style cuisine, including some local specialties. This is the ideal place to stay for a tranquil holiday, enjoying a peaceful village location and the fresh air of this beautiful, natural region.
- Morning coffee perfect + delicious late night suppers. Kind and helpful hosts make staying in Bobia Arriba a real pleasure
- Very nice terras with a great view, a cosy bar and a good restaurant to relax after fantastic days of hiking in the Picos. Great hotel if you want to enjoy the Picos outside the busy tourist towns.
The Hotel is close to the airport and it’s very easy to get there.
It’s a quiet place and space was amazing.
The service was spectacular, he gave us also lots of information and great suggestions, both to visit and to eat!
- Great location, beautiful setting. Manuel very helpful, friendly and welcoming. A cosy retreat!
- All the staff were friendly. Some English spoken but the non English speakers were patient with our faltering attempts at Spanish and helpfully spoke slowly. Lovely spacious rooms and bathroom. Charming village and atmospheric location.
Top Hotels In Benia Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Benia Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Benia Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Benia Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!