10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bendoiro Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Bendoiro Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bendoiro Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bendoiro Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bendoiro Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bendoiro Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bendoiro Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bendoiro Galicia:
Pazo de Bendoiro
Located in Bendoiro and surrounded by greenery, Pazo de Bendoiro hotel offers a garden, a terrace and swimming pool with a sliding roof. Santiago de Compostela is a 40-minute drive away.Built of wood and stone, this elegant property features rustic and classic-style dècor. The spacious and heated rooms come with a flat-screen TV, wardrobe, sofa and a private bathroom with a spa bath. There is free Wi-Fi throughout the property.Pazo de Bendoiro offers massages for an extra cost and you can get tourist information of the area on site.There are banquet facilities and a restaurant serving local cuisine, including slow roasted meats in a traditional 17th-century wood burning oven, prior reservation at the property.Pontevedra is an hour’s drive away and Vilagarcía de Arousa is 39 mi from the hotel.
- Breakfast was lovely and setting and facilities are beautiful. Was raining the whole time there so did not get to take that advantage of the place while there to walk around, etc. but could tell it was very special and unique. Very clean as well and the attention to detail in the room was very appreciated. Nicely appointed bathroom.
- Beautiful old stone house in a quiet setting with gorgeous views of rolling hills behind. Just a few hundred meters from the Camino Via de la Plata with a large sign pointing you in the right direction – easy to find. Restaurant open until 10:30pm which was a blessing for us after a long day of walking from Cea (30+ km). Delicious food and wonderful staff.
- Just perfect staff excellent location gardens décor beyond our dreams breakfast dinner had a varied choice of fresh local produce a delightful service of a very high standard we cant wait to return in the very near future and we are actual planning a group return on a yoga retreat.
- NOS GUSTO TODO, LOS JARDINES, SPA Y ZONA PISCINA ESPECTACULAR, MUY BONITO Y TRANQUILO. LA ATENCIÓN Y RESTAURANTE MUY BUENOS. LIMPIEZA DE DORMITORIOS Y ZONAS COMUNES MUY BUENO. REPETIREMOS PRONTO.
- Alter, super renovierter Adelspalast mit hochwertiger Gastronomie, wir bekamen trotzdem für 25 € pP ein 4-Gang Pilgermenü mit Superservice und Wein und Kaffee. Gerne wieder
Hotel Spa Norat Torre Do Deza
Surrounded by the Galician countryside, Hotel Spa Norat Torre Do Deza is 5 minutes’ drive from Lalín and 30 minutes from Santiago de Compostela. It has air conditioning, free internet access in rooms and free parking.The rooms have flat-screen TVs and air conditioning. They also have heating, mini-bar and safe, as well as a private bathroom with hairdryer.The Hotel Spa Norat Torre Do Deza has a fitness center and spa with sauna and Turkish baths. It also offers a range of massages and treatments. There is free Wi-Fi in public areas.The hotel has a restaurant that serves local dishes and a café serving tapas. A lounge bar is also available.Set in the center of Galicia, the hotel is just 1,650 feet from the AP53 Motorway. Ourense can be reached in 45 minutes by car.
- Dinner was great and pretty cheap. Also the staff were really nice.
- Room and garage were spacious and in general more than adequate.
The rooms are huge and clean. The bed is massive and very comfortable. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
Although we had no communication issues but in a 4* hotel I`d expect staff speaking better English.
Spa facilities are kinda basic but they have everything to relax and enjoy the hotel.
We had half board. The food was great in the restaurant and the variety was good. They do gluten free meals.
- Room was very comfortable and had everything needed for our stay. Spa was awesome. Very relaxing. Could only go at set times which was a bit of a shame but nothing major. Had a large selection a breakfast and would recommend the half board option as the dinner was great also.
- IT is in a good location for where we needed to be.
Hotel Vía Argentum – Spa y Deporte
Hotel Vía Argentum – Spa y Deporte is located 30 minutes’ drive from UNESCO World Heritage Site, Santiago de Compostela. It offers free Wi-Fi in public areas and a free gym.Air-conditioned and heated, the rooms offer views of the surrounding countryside and include a TV and mini-bar. The private bathroom comes with a bath, hairdryer, and free toiletries.The property’s spa offers a variety of treatments, including wraps, massages and facials. The thermal circuit features an active pool, dry sauna, steam bath and several types of showers.Hotel Vía Argentum has a snack bar and a restaurant offering a range of cuisine. Packed lunches are available on request.Vía Argentum is located in the small town of Silleda and close to its exhibition center. The area is good for hiking, fishing and horse riding. The hotel offers guided hiking excursions.
- The room was very clean and spacious and the food was good (but expensive) at the rooftop restaurant.
- Modern, spacious, large hotel with generous rooms and good leisure facilities. Excellent breakfast.
- Clean hotel. Average Spa .Not sure management know what they are trying to achieve!
- Excellent and very helpful staff, from the time we arrived ’til the time we left they couldn’t do enough for us.
Hotel muy agradable, con ubicación muy cómoda y fácil aparcamiento.
Restaurante muy recomendable a mediodía, con servicio profesional y menú interesante.
Hotel Restaurante Pontiñas
Located in Lalín, Hotel Restaurante Pontiñas has a shared lounge and bar. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The property provides free WiFi.At the hotel, the rooms include a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.An Italian breakfast is served every morning at the property.Melide is 22 miles from Hotel Restaurante Pontiñas, while Oca is 17 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 39 miles away.
- Young woman who checked me in was excellent. She covered cafe, restaurant, and hotel and still provided good service. Room was fine for a break from the Camino Santiago. Nice bathroom and good sized room.
- Good value for money. Had all the things needed for our stay.
- It was very quiet and clean. It was a big well ventilated room and the bed was very comfortable. The attached bar served great coffee. The inclusion of breakfast in the price of the room and the cost of the menu of the day meant the whole stay was really great value. It was also very near a section of an alternative and beautiful camino which meant we could easily get back to the Via De La Plata.
- Very near the old centre of the town. A helpful receptionist.
- Es la segunda vez que me alojo en este hotel y el desayuno ha mejorado de la anterior estancia.felicidades
Hotel Naval do Espiño
Providing free WiFi, Hotel Naval do Espiño is located in Donsión. Offering a restaurant, the property also features a garden. The hotel has an outdoor swimming pool and a 24-hour front desk.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.The hotel has a terrace.Santiago de Compostela is 30 miles from Hotel Naval do Espiño. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 38 miles from the accommodation.
- The hotel has been recently renovated -it’s modern, attractive simple, and comfortable. Delicious food and kind staff. Perfect for a one night stay.
- Der Empfang war sehr freundlich. Hervorragend war das Abendessen, auch wenn die Portion etwas übertrieben groß war.
- Restaurante excelente , hotel barato para las prestaciones
- Todo nuevo y limpio. Tranquilidad total (nada de ruidos). Temperatura perfecta.
- Yo hice la reserva pero no me alojé en este hotel. Reservamos 7 habitaciones y por lo que tengo entendido todo estuvo bastante bien. De echo al abandonar el hotel les preguntaron si habían usado todas las habitaciones, ya que de no ser así no les cobrarían las que no hubieran utilizado. Tiene parking al aire libre pero dentro del recinto del hotel.
One of our top picks in Silleda.Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas of the Hotel Ramos. The hotel is in Silleda, 16 miles from Santiago de Compostela Airport.The hotel is in the Pontevedra region of Galicia. Nearby route AP-53 offers easy access to Santiago de Compostela.Free private parking is available near the hotel, subject to reservation.The Hotel Ramos offers simple rooms with a TV, telephone and heating. They have a spacious bathroom.The hotel’s bar-cafe serves breakfasts, sandwiches, small meals and tapas.
- We stayed at Hotel Ramos during our Via de la Plata. The location was close to the camino, near the church, and in the city (for access to restaurants and other amenities). The staff was very courteous and helpful. Our specific room (corner) was spacious, comfortable and clean. The small bar and cafe were convenient. A great value compared to other places we’ve stayed along the camino.
- Super friendly staff, beds were comfortable, they have a restaurant on the ground floor & there’s a cafeteria across the street, very quiet area.
- Very nice couple run this comfortable property. Room was comfy and quiet and laundry services were available and reasonably priced. Nice stop before Oseira Monastery on the Camino.
- Location of the hotel was excellent. It was within walking distance to two supermarkets and lots of little cafes. Although the Staff have limited English they were exceptional especially when I arrived after walking 3 hours in the rain. Although there is no temperature control on request the staff turned up the heating so the room could get warm and I could get the ‘chill out of my bones’. Shower is great and water temperature just right. Double room very comfortable.
- A wonderful 3 nights here. Room comfortable and clean. Very kind helpful staff.
The family-run Hotel Villanueva is located within a 5-minute drive of the center of Lalin, midway between Lugo, Ourense and Santiago de Compostela. It offers air-conditioned rooms with private bathrooms.All rooms are air conditioned and heated. Each has a TV, sofa and fridge, and some have a desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries.There is a bar and buffet-style restaurant, specializing in meat dishes and homemade desserts. The wine cellar has over 300 types of wine and cava. The hotel also has a TV lounge, reading room and convention room.
- My sister and I stayed here while walking the VDLP route of the Camino de Santiago. Hotel is on the route. The staff was friendly. The room was decent, although the ceiling in our room was slanted and my sister hit her head pretty hard. If you’re tall, I recommend asking for a room without a slanted ceiling.
- My last night in Spain (I was taught “beuno camino” by the nice check-out girl) travelling solo by bike, this hotel was beyond what I could have wanted. I arrived after 9pm to a “no fuss, no problem”,. The bed very comfy (high-quality memory foam) and rooms so clean, including a deep bath/instant hot water to soak tired cycling legs. But it was the pleasant friendly and genuine nature of staff and particularly the owner I liked as I went down to enjoy the most terrific local salad. The food is superb. Many thanks.
- We received a wonderful welcome from Andrea who was on Reception. We were cycling the Via de la Plata, and our bikes were quickly secured. The hotel has an excellent restaurant and we had both lunch and dinner at the hotel. The gambas were some of the best we’ve ever tasted! We needed an early start the next morning and the staff were very helpful and accommodating. This is a brilliant stop for those on the pilgrim route to Santiago
- Fijne kamer, met een goede verwarming!We konden het heerlijke gevarieerde ontbijt mee naar de kamer nemen.Het restaurant was prima!Aardige, enthousiaste eigenaars en personeel.We hebben heerlijke dagen gehad.
- Muy buena relación calidad precio, el trato muy familiar y agradable.
Pazo de Galegos
Pazo de Galegos is situated at the top of the Ulla Valley, only 8 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Themed around wine and grapes, it features large grounds and vines.The charming rooms at Pazo de Galegos all come with a TV and a private bathroom. All have different décor, and some have nice stone details.The Pazo’s vines and garden include a century-old magnolia and a 400-year-old vine. The winery, do Rías Baixas, offers information about winemaking and wine tasting. Guests can buy a range of products on site, as well as admiring the original historic winery.Pazo de Galegos has a bar and restaurant service, as well as a library. Wi-Fi access is free in public areas.Free parking is available on site. The property is near routes N-525 and AP-53, which offer easy access to Santiago.
- Beautiful view from balcony. Hard wood floors. Large light filled bathroom even had spectacular view
- Delightful stop on my Camino Via de la Plata trek. Nice view from my little balcony. Gorgeous building amid vineyard. It’s about 1 KM off the route so if you are walking look carefully at junctions as you get close. (There is a signpost at junction .9 KM before property). Breakfast is usually served at 9 am but they had a full spread ready for me at 7 am as I wanted to get an early start. Best breakfast on my pilgrimage.
- Very unique experience as it is located on the site of a 500 year old vineyard still in operation with an amazing history. Comfortable, clean, quiet, and cozy with an onsite restaurant. Professionally run small family business with wine tours. Much attention to detail for a very reasonable price. Cows mooing and bird songs will greet you each morning. Easy short drive to Santiago.
- The house is beautiful and is relatively close to the camino.
- The property is located off the one of the main roads about 3/4 up the big hill. This is worth noting if you are doing the camino because if you follow the marked route you will end climbing steeply all the way up and then walking down for about a kilometre. It is better to keep walking along the road and it will bring you straight to the hotel. (This is less safe of course.) The hotel is located in the old mansion house beautifully renovated following the old style. The plumbing was good and the beds were rather comfortable if a bit on the smaller size for my liking. The breakfast was good and the dinner was offered as an extra. There are no many chances to have any food in the close vicinity. The menu for dinner was a bit limited in choice and a tad overpriced for the home cooked meal. But it was fresh, and hot and served timely – all you need after walking for 40km.
Surrounded by beautiful gardens, this rural house features a characteristic Galician architecture just 1,650 feet from Santiago Pilgrimage Route. It features an outdoor pool and a cafeteria.Casa Casarellos features a rustic design with wooden furniture, wooden floors and stone walls. There is a dining area with a fireplace and a lounge with board games, a TV and a mini-bar.The charming rooms at the Casarellos have a private entrance and feature mountain, pool or garden views. Each comes with parquet floors, a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries, as well as heating.Some services offered at this house include bike rental and tourist information. Hiking can be done on the surroundings.Restaurants and shops can be found in Carballino, 9.3 mi away, while Oseira Monastery is a 10-minute drive. Orense is 19 mi away.
- Superb location, a memorable time that will last throughout the years. So serene and peaceful.
- Location location location OMG amazing! Fantastic walk in and out! Views do die for!
- Helpful owner, drove me to and from the nearest restaurant, provided a map to get back to the camino
- A little bit of heaven on earth! Just off the camino, set on a brow overlooking a small valley, this extensive, renovated rural property has everything that a weary traveller needs, including an outdoor swimming pool with stunning views! Manolo a perfect gentleman and host, was extremely helpful organising taxis when not running you about himself. Local fare food and wine in the evening was plentiful, delicious and inexpensive, and a super breakfast to get you going again. There is a relaxing lounge, with a help yourself arrangement for drinks. I will return!
Excellent location. Isolated and peaceful. Good to go with friends/family.
A bit off the track for the Camino trail.
Would highly recommend
Eco Hotel Nos
Featuring a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a garden and a terrace, Eco Hotel Nos is located in Silleda and is 1.8 miles from Feira Internacional de Galicia. Offering a restaurant, the property also features a shared lounge and a bar. The tour desk can help arrange some activities and free WiFi is provided.Breakfast is available daily, and includes continental and buffet options.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 30 miles away.
- So many things..comfort, gardens, pool, lovely staff, huge attention to detail making sure you got the most out of your stay
- el hotel maravilloso a solo 200 mts del camino de Santiago
El hotel es precioso, acogedor, muy limpio y no le falta detalle.
Pero lo más importante siempre es el factor humano: son un 10 tod@s.
Nuestra estancia tenía una dificultad añadida, mi pareja tiene limitaciones y si se podría considerar una prueba, la superaron con creces. Todo han sido facilidades, sin duda un gran equipo que hacen que la estancia sea inolvidable.
- El trato del personal fue muy bueno y personalizado segun el momento y las necesidades
- El personal y servicio increible(Enrique, Belen, Jeny, Fran, Julio..todos geniales) era como estar en casa.. Atentos, super majos, lo recomiendo 100% un sitio del que no te quieres ir?
Top Hotels In Bendoiro Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bendoiro Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bendoiro Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bendoiro Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!