10 Best Hotels To Stay In Benavites Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Benavites Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Benavites Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Benavites Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Benavites Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Benavites Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Benavites Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Benavites Valencia Community:
Located in La Llosa and 3.1 mi from the beach, Hostal Vimar features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guest can enjoy the on-site bar.Other facilities at Hostal Vimar include TV and a restaurant offering daily menu.Castellón de la Plana is 17 mi from Hostal Vimar, while Benicàssim is 24 mi away. Valencia Airport is 24 mi from the property.
- No me agradó nada en concreto. Hay que entrar por un bar, por lo que poca intimidad, y la habitación olía a vieja, nada reseñable
- El trato de lo que trabajaban fue bueno, había aparcamiento muy cerca
- Estaba bien situado y, en comparación con otros alojamientos, era relativamente barato
- En general todo estaba bien. La atención y el trato excelente
- Es un hotel de paso. Esencial y barato. La limpieza podía ser mejor.
Hotel Els Arenals
One of our top picks in Sagunto.On Spain’s Costa Valenciana, overlooking Playa Almardá Beach and the Mediterranean Sea, Els Arenals features an outdoor swimming pool and a small gym. The beachfront hotel includes two restaurants.Each air-conditioned room has a TV, minibar, and private bathroom with a shower and toiletries. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.El Arenal buffet restaurant serves a selection of fresh dishes prepared in the show kitchen. The restaurant opens onto a terrace, open in summertime, which hosts live shows in the evening.Guests can also dine in La Palapa bar-restaurant, serving typical local cuisine and barbecue meals, as well as cocktails and other drinks. It is open in the summer months.Els Arenals is in the town of Sagunto. Guests can enjoy a day trip to the Mediterranean city of Valencia, 22 miles to the south.
- We arrived late at night. The lady at the reception was very kind and offered us frozen pizzas. However, we charged 28€ for two pizzas and two glasses of wine.
- staff, cleanliness, swimming-pool, parking, Valencia 30 minutes,
- The room is just square blocks face to a tight “terrace” with no view, just wall. The hotel is ancient SH hotel, but not keep on the standard. The hotel is not on the beach (the beach is hidden by bushes and trees over the road, we have to cross over). The hotel is just block of rooms, with -thank God- a pool which is supposedly left by previous SH hotel. The pool is the only cherry on the sour cake. That’s it.
- Great room, lovely balcony, close to the beach with a quiet location. Fantastic breakfast.
- Hotel was lovely – unfortunately it poured with rain throughout the time we were there and on leaving in the morning, the road to exit the car park was badly flooded (not the hotel’s fault).
Located in Sagunto, Hotel L’estacio has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. This 2-star hotel offers a tour desk.At the hotel, rooms come with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Hotel L’estacio provides certain units that include a terrace, and each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. The rooms feature a closet.Valencia is 18 miles from the accommodation, while Cheste is 30 miles from the property. Valencia Airport is 20 miles away.
- The hotel is very convenient to the train station. And train service to Sagunto from the directions of Valencia and from Barcelona is good. Easy to walk into town and to the castle on the hill above town.
- The staff were friendly, the bed was comfortable and the window opened
- Breakfast was excellent, rooms lovely, bedroom comfortable, the ambiance perfect, staff delightful, wish we could have stayed longer than a night….hope to come back next year, would recommend to anyone. Narbonne charming!
- Close to Valentia and Castelion direction so on the way. The price was acceptable.
- El personal. En cuanto le comentamos lo de la cama en seguida lo solucionaron.
Hotel Azahar is offering accommodations in Sagunto. The property has a 24-hour front desk.At the hotel, the rooms come with a balcony. All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, and some accommodations at Hotel Azahar have a city view. All guest rooms have a desk.Valencia is 17 miles from the accommodation, while Cheste is 29 miles away. Valencia Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- The owners are really sweet. No problem checking in early or holding our bag for us upon checkout while we explored the city. Nice, clean place. Our room overlooked the train tracks, but there was no noise due to a double set of doors onto the balcony.
- No meals available but there is a bar/cafeteria practically next door which is very good. Parking is in the railway station car park which is safe and free. The hotel is just a fifteen minute stroll from the town centre.
The owner of the hotel, two wonderful people, I suppose a married couple, are two wonderful people who always try to help with restaurants, navigations, …
The “guard” the front door and if they are not at the reception, the front door is locked.
We can absolutely recommend that hotel and do not hesitate to talk to the proprietor, but they do not speak English, but they understand gestures and mimics as well…;) Enjoy your stay!
- The hotel was in a great location. Even though it was overlooking the train station the room was so quiet. The proprietor Pepe is such a sweet and helpful man. We don’t speak Spanish but thankfully our limited Italian did help. It was a bonus to park for free out the back without any problems. Pepe helped us with finding a restaurant and giving us some guidance around the city. Our room was basic and very clean. We would certainly stay here again. For the price, it’s a bargain.
- The location for the short walk to the centre of town and the castle.
Hotel Playa Canet
One of our top picks in Canet de Berenguer.Located just 150 feet from Canet Beach, Hotel Playa Canet has an outdoor pool and tennis court. Its air-conditioned rooms feature free Wi-Fi, a plasma TV and a private terrace.Hotel Playa Canet is a short walk from the harbor, in Canet d’En Berenguer. This town is 16 mi from Valencia. The Serra Calderona Natural Park is a short drive away.The Playa Canet has a Mediterranean restaurant, a bar and a terrace. The 24-hour reception offers car rental, and free private parking is available on site.Each room at the Playa Canet Hotel has a fridge and a private bathroom.
- Lovely ground floor villa type property with gated patio. Good restaurant.
- The room was spotless clean, extremely spacious and the small fridge was a good plus for storing own beverages/food. Walking distance to the beach and to all other restaurants was also very appealing to us during our stay. Overall a very good impression.
- The location is perfect since there is a beach right infront of the hotel. It was peaceful and not so crowdy at the beach at least during our time of stay in September. There is a free onsite outside parking as well as an inside parking.
- Nice little private garden area in front of the room with chairs and table. Opposite the beach and plenty of parking
- Privacy of having a separate chalet with outdoor terrace protected by a hedge
Hotel Austria 76
Offering air-conditioned rooms, Hotel Austria 76 is located in Puerto de Sagunto. Set 1.9 mi from Puerto de Sagunto Beach, the hotel features free WiFi in public areas.Each room has a fridge, TV, wardrobe and desk. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries. Some rooms also offer a private balcony.There is free luggage storage, and tourist information is available.You can find restaurants serving traditional rice dishes and other local specialties within a 5-minute walk. Sagunto Old Town is 3.1 mi from the hotel and Valencia is 16 mi away.
The hotel is very clean
Location is good and quiet
- Guy at reception was very friendly and helpfull. Parking was very good.
- Habitación muy limpia. Personal muy educado y muy amable. Desayuno aceptable.
- Es un hotel de paso y está muy bien por el precio que tiene
- Las habitaciones muy limpias. Tiene parking gratuito.
- The hotel is very clean
Exe Puerto de Sagunto
One of our top picks in Puerto de Sagunto.Exe Puerto de Sagunto offers modern accommodations within Sagunto’s important business areas. It is a 20-minute walk from Blue Flag beaches and has a fitness center with a sauna.All air-conditioned rooms at the Exe Puerto de Sagunto are bright, with wood décor and parquet floors. They also come with flat-screen TV and a pillow menu.The Exe Puerto de Sagunto is located in the Ingruinsa Business Park, close to the Parcsagunt Industrial Estate. The hotel offers services such as a business lounge and early breakfasts upon request.Sagunto Castle and the Roman Amphitheater are both a 15-minute drive away from the Exe Puerto de Sagunto. Valencia’s City of Arts and Sciences and the Formula 1 Racetrack are 17 mi away. There is a bus stop 0.6 mi from the hotel with a regular service to Valencia, which takes 40 minutes.
- Good value for money, easy to park car outside. Wifi is great and reliable.
- stuff was very nice and friendly wifi was really good, reception and room were nice as well.
- We ate in the restaurant and the food was excellent!!
- Very good breakfast. Free parking nearby. Good starting point for visiting Sagunto’s beach (5 minutes by car) and Sagunto castle (10 minutes by car).
- Friendly helpful staff and clean, comfortable room
Complejo Turistico la Pinada
Complejo Turistico la Pinada has an outdoor swimming pool, fitness center, a garden and terrace in Gilet. This 2-star hotel offers a shared lounge. Guests can enjoy a selection of Mediterranean cuisine in the in-house restaurant.At the hotel, every room has a desk, a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom and bed linen. Some rooms also feature a kitchen with an oven. The rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Complejo Turistico la Pinada.Non-stop guidance is available at the reception, where staff speak English, Spanish, French and Romanian.Valencia is 18 miles from the accommodation, while Cheste is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 20 miles from Complejo Turistico la Pinada.
- Big family room, just a little bit noisy place, but for one night stay it is ok.
- Location was good for me visiting friends in Gilet. Nice facilities and good clean swimming pool. Staff knew my name before I arrived and were very professional
- The staff were very good and the hotel was adequate for what we required, a one nighter!!
- Very reasonable cost for the solo traveler, spent 3 days as a base for motorcycle touring the area. Valencia only 20 mins away, quiet back road location, fuel stop right outside the location. Room was spotlessly clean. Although no secure parking, I did find a spot outside my window to park my motorcycle from view. Shops in town.
We were given a suite which could have slept 4 and elecrtic heaters had been placed in both bedrooms and switched on !
Overall very comfortable. and quiet.
Staff helpful in spite of no English spoken. Breakfast enjoyable and very cheap.
Would not hesitate to stay again.
Located in La Vall D’Uixó, Hotel Belcaire offers free private parking and is located 0.6 mi from the A7 Motorway. It features a restaurant, a 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.The bright rooms at the Belcaire offer a TV, heating and a safe. Each room has a private bathroom with free toiletries.You can enjoy à la carte cuisine in Belcaire’s restaurant-pizzeria, while a self-service buffet is available in the café. The hotel also has a 24-hour reception with a tour desk.Hotel Belcaire is just 2,300 feet from the Sant Josep underground river and caves. The Serra d’Espada Nature Reserve is less than 3.1 mi away, while the nearest beaches are 6.2 mi away.
- Very big room, comfortable bed and nice view, near a big supermarket, free parking.
- the hotel was clean and in a good location with lots of bars and restarants close also a good supermarket next door
- The staff were exceptional. Very helpful and extremely polite.
- Good location – easy to access from motorway. Very friendly reception especially as he did not speak much English and we no Spanish! Hotel undergoing renovation at the time but the staff tried very hard to ensure that we were not inconvenienced.
- Extra big room, nice place, friendly staff. Everything was great!
Set in the countryside less than 12 mi from Valencia, Cuatro Hermanas offers air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV, safe and mini-bar.Hotel Cuatro Hermanas is next to the Serra Calderona Natural Park and just 1.9 mi from the Costa Azahar. The famous ruined castle of Sagunto is 3.7 mi away. Free private parking can be found near the hotel.Rooms at Hotel Cuatro Hermanas include a bathroom with a hairdryer. Some rooms have a hydromassage shower.The 4 Hermanas restaurant serves high-quality Spanish food and wines. It specializes in Galician dishes, including roasted meats and fresh seafood.Free WiFi access is available in the hotel’s spacious common areas. These include a bar and TV lounge.
- Lots of parking available. Pleasant staff. Pets allowed for a decent fee (10 euro)
- Desk lady let us in super late at night…. ¡Gracias!
- Large room, very clean and comfortable. Very quiet and parking good. The bed was huge! Staff were very friendly especially the young woman on reception who was so helpful.
- The breakfast cost extra but it was cheap and there was nice food. If you are just passing through for one night because you are driving a long way, then it is fine. It’s on the motorway, impersonal, anonymous, quick to check in and check out and there is parking at the petrol station outside, so you can fill up with fuel, clean your windows and check tyre pressure. before setting off again.
Excellent restaurant and very attentive, multilingual restaurant lady with good suggestions and helpfulness.
Top Hotels In Benavites Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Benavites Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Benavites Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Benavites Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!