10 Best Hotels To Stay In Benamargosa Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Benamargosa Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Benamargosa Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Benamargosa Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Benamargosa Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Benamargosa Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Benamargosa Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Benamargosa Andalucía:
Hotel Rural Sierra Tejeda
Featuring an outdoor pool and terrace, Hotel Rural Sierra Tejeda is located in Alcaucín, just 1,000 feet away from Sierras de Tejeda Natural Park. Free WiFi access and parking is available.Air-conditioned rooms provide a flat-screen TV and a radio. All rooms feature a balcony and offer mountain or garden views. Equipped with a shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Towels and linen are provided.At Hotel Rural Sierra Tejeda you will find a 24-hour front desk, a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and dry cleaning.You can find restaurants and a bank directly outside the hotel. La Viñuela Reservoir and Vélez-Málaga can be reached in less than 30 minutes by car. Málaga Airport is 42 mi away.
- Lovely accommodating owners, nice spacious apartment with great views.Loved breakfast, loads of choice .
Excellent value for money!
Comfy beds, very good breakfast, very friendly staff.
Exceeded our expectations for a 2 Star
- Clean, comfortable, beautiful views from our balcony. Friendly staff
- The hotel is in the village centre, with a couple of restaurants near by to walk to.
- Breakfast facilities should be better sign posted.
Hotel Arco del Sol
Located in Colmenar, 14 mi from Málaga, Hotel Arco del Sol features a barbecue and children’s playground. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountain, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa bath, while others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms have a seating area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Hotel Arco del Sol features free WiFi throughout the property. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a business center, gift shop, and shops at the property. Painting courses by a professional painter as well as Spanish courses are available for a surcharge.The area is popular for cycling and hiking. The hotel also offers bike hire. Torremolinos is 22 mi from Hotel Arco del Sol, while Fuengirola is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 18 mi from Hotel Arco del Sol.
Family operated in located Hostel in a country setting. Perfect location to take a break from the hectic, busy, crowded tourist towns. Access to Malaga and Granada an easy drive via good roads. Our balcony faced olive orchards and the mountains.
Delicious food, is served by warm friendly and helpful staff! The rooms are large, very clean and bright!
We extended our stay, not wanting to leave this co for table and friendly hostel.
- Very friendly, family run, country hotel away from the mass tourism. Super food. Nice air conditioned rooms. Very good value for money.
- Beautiful location and a wonderful experience in a family run rural community establishment.
Fabulous people. Antonio & his wife, Rosa, and their son, Juan were amazing. They were happy, friendly, professional, warm, charming We had the best huge steak🥩 dinner. It was cooked to perfection and complete with dessert. Try the contesa ice cake with thin chocolate layers. It’s heavenly. We would live here if possible. We stayed one night and fell in love with the people.
We would stay there again and again. Antonio is a perfect host. Marvelous, friendly extends heartfelt hospitality in a big way. Yes stay here and enjoy Rosa’s cooking.
The owners made us feel very welcomed and did everything possible to make our quick overnight stay a delight.
- Family operated in located Hostel in a country setting. Perfect location to take a break from the hectic, busy, crowded tourist towns. Access to Malaga and Granada an easy drive via good roads. Our balcony faced olive orchards and the mountains.
Soho Boutique Las Vegas
One of our top picks in Malaga.Located on the seafront overlooking La Malagueta Beach, Soho Boutique Las Vegas offers an outdoor pool, gardens and airy rooms with a private balcony. Malaga city center is just 1.6 mi away.Rooms at Soho Boutique Las Vegas are spacious and air conditioned. They all include free Wi-Fi, a safe, satellite TV and a marble bathroom with a hairdryer.A continental breakfast buffet is served in the hotel’s poolside café. There is also a café-bar at reception.Luggage storage and visitor information are available from the 24-hour reception. Limited parking is available on site for a surcharge and reservations are not possible.There is a range of bars and restaurants within 150 feet of the Soho Boutique Las Vegas. Málaga Cathedral and the Picasso Museum are a 30-minute walk away, and regular buses to the city center stop near the hotel.
Malaga Centro is a great choice for travelers interested in museums, tapas and culture.
- The location was fabulous, beachfront with a casual restaurant in front to pick up a take away cocktail for the beach. Our room faced the beach with a beautiful balcony and chairs to relax and enjoy the view
- 15-20 min walk to the city center, close to the beach. The room is cosy and clean.
- EVERYTHING was amazing perfect the hotel the stuff very friendly and excellent location you wake up you see the magnificent view the beach what a location
- Pool party with paella for free. Nice pool on the smaller side. Almost directly at the beach. Very efficient AC.
- The location was good easy to get into town. Our rooms all had balcony’s. Beach was beautiful and easy access from the back of the hotel by crossing a busy street with a stoplight that helped. Pool area was very lovely and breakfast was served by the pool, breakfast was good with good choices.
Balcón de los Montes
Located in the picturesque, whitewashed village of Colmenar surrounded by countryside scenery, the hotel’s location has convenient road access for reaching the beaches of the Costa del Sol.This small, charming hotel is a good destination for those who are looking for the serenity of a village setting with splendid, surrounding, landscape and using it as a base for visiting other whitewashed villages, cities and the coast. Just a half an hour drive from the center of Malaga and airport, the coast and several golf courses, the traditional Andalusian village has all you need from shops, bars and restaurants, as well as a regular bus service to Malaga.Colmenar is the main village within the Los Montes de Malaga nature reserve which encompasses the majority of the Guadalmedina river bowl.
- The food is fantastic (maybe limited though if you are veggie or vegan!). We really enjoyed the local mountain meats (goat, ox tail, steak, lamb chops, rabbit, chicken) and the prices are extremely reasonable. Breakfast was basic but good and was on from 9am to 12. We had a Junior Suite. The first night the jacuzzi did not work so we were moved to the other suite for the rest of the stay. Beds were comfortable and heating was good, as it can get cold at night in the mountains. There is very little in Colmenar, but it is a great location for exploring, if you have a car. We went to Nerja, Frigiliana, Velez-Málaga and Málaga. The staff were very friendly and helpful although limited English was spoken. Luckily my school Spanish kicked in and we all got by.
- Everyone is friendly. Colmenar is a beautiful village we will definitely return.
- The facilities and the location. The area is a quiet small town with lovely views so it was ideal for relaxing and the longer break I needed. The rooms were spacious and clean. The wifi in the rooms works relatively well even for streaming. The restaurant is open most of the day so it’s easy to order a meal.
Our room was enormous, very clean and with fab views.
Staff were pleasant and efficient.
The hotel is situated a short walk from the centre of Colmenar and has plenty of free street parking.
- A very friendly feeling hotel, beautiful scenery. Food excellent.
B Bou Hotel La viñuela & Spa
One of our top picks in Viñuela.Recently declared as best rural hotel in province of Málaga, it is located right in the heart of la Axarquia, beside the reservoir of La Viñuela and at the foot of the Sierra Tejeda mountain range.The air-conditioned rooms at the hotel feature elegant décor and include satellite TV, phone, mini-bar and safe. The private bathrooms feature a magnifying mirror and hairdryer.Its exquisite decoration, modern facilities, restaurant, pools and gardens, all make the hotel la Viñuela the ideal place for a relaxing break close to nature.La Viñuela reservoir is 150 feet from the property while Torre del Mar beaches are 11 mi away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 34 mi from the property.
Rooms are lovely.
Amazing view from balcony.
Underfloor heating in the bathroom which is a really nice touch.
Waiting staff friendly
- Staff was friendly and helpful. They arranged a complete breakfast for us an hour before the regular breakfast time when we had to leave early.
- This is a place where the location is almost everything, sure the food really great and very well presented and served by an excellent team of chefs and waiters and the rooms are fine but certainly basic where we were, however when your sitting in the open restaurant and the beautiful sunshine illuminates a dreamy garden and the shimmering waters of the lake (ok reservoir if you must!) then that’s the reason to go there and who could want more than that, extremely romantic place.
- Beautiful hotel, great view, it is close to all big cities!!! And absolutely wonderful restaurant
- The location was brilliant for walking and cycling … the restaurant was very goid value for excellent food
- Rooms are lovely.
Las Orquideas Hotel Spain
Located in Los Romanes, 17 mi from Málaga, Las Orquideas Hotel Spain features a bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the lake.Some units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding and windsurfing. The hotel also offers bike hire. Torremolinos is 24 mi from Las Orquideas, while Benalmádena is 27 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 22 mi from the property.
- The room was attractively decorated. The walk in shower was good. The views are stunning from all the balconies.
- Amazing views and location! The staff was very attentive and helpful!
- Beautiful rooms, beautiful view, very calm and peaceful.
- Super hotel, lovely rooms nice staff and excellent breakfast
- Excellent location for a break in the countryside, away from the beach resorts. Beautiful hotel. Staff very friendly and helpful, especially Christina and Alex !
Hotel Posada del Bandolero
Located in Borge, Hotel Posada del Bandolero features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, shared lounge and bar. Featuring room service, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The property provides airport transportation, while a car rental service is also available.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available daily at Hotel Posada del Bandolero.The accommodation has a sun terrace.Malaga is 22 miles from Hotel Posada del Bandolero. Malaga Airport is 31 miles from the property.
Loved it Staff were excellent friendly and helpful. Paco was great choosing the wine. Young lady that checked us in was amazing.(sorry can’t remember your name ) 😊
Ate in the restaurant food and wine was good as was the price. Location was what we were looking for. Comfortable clean room and bathroom.
Breakfast was fab. Defiantly would recommend and return .
- The staff were all excellent from the lady who clean our room to the person who managed the reception, served all the meals, and anything else that was needed. All done by one person PACO, and his replacement on our departure day, I think his name is Eduardo.
- Fantastic, the most friendly staff we have ever met in Spain and the food was absolutely lovely with great service and value for money. A gorgeous hotel in a fabulous setting
Genial el trato con los clientes y personal.
Fantastico lugar muy recomendado.
- restaurant qui fait office de musée. La chambre presque un musée aussi
- Loved it Staff were excellent friendly and helpful. Paco was great choosing the wine. Young lady that checked us in was amazing.(sorry can’t remember your name ) 😊
Hotel-Museo Molino de Los Abuelos
Hotel-Museo Molino de Los Abuelos is offering accommodations in Comares. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Free WiFi is offered.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a electric tea pot. Featuring a private bathroom, some rooms at Hotel-Museo Molino de Los Abuelos also offer a terrace. All rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.The area is popular for hiking, and car rental is available at the accommodation.The 24-hour front desk can offer helpful tips for getting around the area.Malaga is 22 miles from Hotel-Museo Molino de Los Abuelos, while Nerja is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Great place, great location. I was just asked to rate the “swimming pool” (where isn’t one), which wasn’t an issue for us, but they should probably take it off of the listing.
- Location is amazing and the property is full of history being in the same family for many generations and had previously (I believe) been the local Olive Press. The owner was brilliant and got out of bed at 2am to let us in as we had a really late flight.
- Stunning location, excellent staff, good food, a wonderful price for a lovely slice of Spanish history. Staff could not have been more helpful.
- Views were amazing as were our hosts. Really made us feel welcome
- Wow what a wonderfully charming hotel. The room was so spacious it was more like a suite. The view was fantastic and the terrace was so beautiful i could have sat there all day. Thanks !!!
B Bou Hotel Cortijo Bravo
One of our top picks in Vélez-Málaga.Cortijo Bravo is a 19th-Century country house, with a peaceful rural setting. It offers elegant accommodations, with an outdoor swimming pool and sun terrace.Rooms at the hotel have classic décor. They all have a balcony or terrace, with views of the countryside. Free Wi-Fi internet access is available in the whole hotel.Cortijo Bravo has views of Malaga’s mountains and white villages. There is a garden with avocado trees. Inside, the hotel has a characteristic Andalusian courtyard. There are marble columns and a small fountain.The hotel restaurant serves traditional Mediterranean food, with creative touches. In summer, meals can be eaten outside on the terrace.Free parking is also available. The beaches of the Costa del Sol are only 4.3 mi away.
Beautiful old building with loads of charm.
Great breakfast choise and well cooked.
Clean and comfortable room
- The location is lovely and the building itself is beautiful. The interiors are wonderful with lovely finishing touches of lavender on the tables and sprigs of lavender and rosemary on the bed. It is set in a pretty garden with topiary, lemon and avocado trees. It overlooks avocado orchards and although you can see Malaga etc in the distance, the hotel is a little haven of peace and tastefulness away from the Costa del Sol.
- Everything, a beautiful house, nice garden, good staff and good food.
The restaurant is open from 12 am to 11pm. Soooooo convinient.
You can eat room service. Soooooo convinient.
The location and style of the property.
The breakfast with a fine selection of different egg or pancake dishes.
The offering of local dishes for dinner. Excellent choice and quality.
- Beautiful old building with loads of charm.
Hotel Restaurante Atalaya
Hotel Restaurante Atalaya is a 10-minute walk from the center of Comares. It offers a sun terrace, free Wi-Fi zone and free parking. The hotel offers beautiful panoramic views towards the sea.Each heated room has a balcony and comes with a fan and TV. There is a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower.A breakfast is offered at Hotel Restaurante Atalaya for an additional cost. There is a bar and the hotel has an à la carte restaurant.The hotel offers a laundry and ironing service. An airport shuttle service is available from the tour desk for a supplement. There is a municipal swimming pool 150 feet away. Vélez-Málaga is 14 mi away and it is 17 mi to the sea.
- Very nice stuff. Food was great. I would absolutely recommend this little nice place with a wonderful view.
- Beauty of location , peace, traditional Spanish village
- The scenery and thus the view from the window is espectacular. Staff was kind and helpful.
- Friendly staff and nice location with great views from terrace.
- The views from this hotel are amazing. The staff were attentive and helpful
Top Hotels In Benamargosa Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Benamargosa Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Benamargosa Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Benamargosa Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!