10 Best Hotels To Stay In Benalúa de Guadix Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Benalúa de Guadix Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Benalúa de Guadix Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Benalúa de Guadix Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Benalúa de Guadix Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Benalúa de Guadix Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Benalúa de Guadix Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Benalúa De Guadix Andalucía:
Cuevas Abuelo Ventura
Set 1,950 feet from Guadix, Cuevas Abuelo Ventura offer an seasonal indoor pool, a hot tub in some rooms and wonderful views of the Sierra Nevada. It has rooms in caves with a TV.Rooms in the Abuelo Ventura Caves have a naturally constant temperature all year round. Each cave has a seating area and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Traditional local cuisine is served in the Cuevas’s restaurant. There is also a sun terrace and garden. Free private parking is available on site, and Wi-Fi is free in reception.Cuevas Abuelo Ventura are a 20-minute walk from Guadix Cathedral and historic town center. Famous for its caves, Guadix is located within an hour’s drive of Granada, Jaén and Almería. The nearby Sierra Nevada Mountains are ideal for hiking or horse riding.
- Excellent value for money, rooms clean, staff very good/helpful and thr breakfast excellent value
- The bed was nice. The room was clean. The food for dinner was amazing. The live music went well with dinner. The staff was courteous and helpful.
- Staff/owners were very welcoming on arrival and throughout our stay. Bedroom was very comfortable and surprisingly spacious. The view in the morning, of the snow capped mountains were delightful.
Very unusual being in caves. The meal at night was good and fun as Halloween was being celebrated. Staff entered into the spirit of it.
- Unique experience while living in traditional cave dwelling.
This characteristic Andalusian hotel has elegant and comfortable, double rooms with air conditioning and individual decor. YIT Abentofail offers free WiFi access in most rooms.YIT Abentofail is in the historic center of Guadix, just 350 feet from the cathedral. This is one of the oldest settlements in Spain, and half of the population lives in traditional cave houses.Guadix is an only hour’s drive from Granada city center and the famous Alhambra. The Sierra Nevada Mountains are 19 mi away. There is also good access to the beaches of Almeria. The hotel also has a helpful tour desk.YIT Abentofail has a central stone patio with a fountain, perfect for relaxing in. There is also a bar and a restaurant, serving characteristic local food.
- Fine modernization of a historic building. Superb location. Helpful staff.
- Hotel in amazing condition. Tastefully decorated and finished.
- Cute room on top floor with shared outside sitting area and jacuzzi. Husband is 6’4″, but still managed to stand in most areas of the low sloped ceiling. Although called a suite, I believe, the room was not large, but had everything you would need. Built similiar to a boat, with cubbies everywhere and no unutilized space. The toilet area was very nice, as was the unusually large tiled tub and shower combo. The only problem was the luke warm water. We had jumped into the jacuzzi upon first awakening, so we just did a quick rinse off in the shower before heading to breakfast. The breakfast was basic, but was a welcomed start to the day. The restaurant, as well the lobby area, were very cute…an interesting mix of old and very modern.
- Really helpful staff, good-looking hotel very clean. 50 metres from the beautiful old town square.
- Second stay, booked this time for a Suite, amazing, 2 nights of luxury.
Nestled in the Andalusian countryside, this elegant hotel has impressive interiors and a restaurant. Enjoy views of the fascinating landscapes.Relax in the classy lounge areas of the Abades Guadix. The decor has taken inspiration from Andalusia’s traditional architecture which has Arabic influences. Notice these features in the attractive archways and Mediterranean colors. Savor a morning espresso in the cafe and head to the restaurant for exquisite dishes which blend regional and modern cuisine.Conveniently set along the road which can take you from Levant to Andalusia, the Abades Guadix is perfect for exploring the natural environment and surrounding towns. Make a visit to the fine city of Granada and make an expedition to the caves of the area.
- Quality of rooms and service was excellent and for the price was amazing. Definitely recommend x
- Not very much… the staff were very obliging but it seems to be an old hotel going to waste. Of course it’s very convenient as it’s on the motorway to break your journey and have a night’s sleep but the food is average and the hotel not up to the standard it appears in the Booking.com photos.
- The hotel room was a really good size with a fridge. The bathroom was one of the biggest I’ve ever had and it had a bath and separate shower. There was a restaurant and a cafeteria so plenty of choice for dinner and breakfast. Would definitely stay again.
- Excellent budget motel – very good set priced evening menu in the restaurant (e15 per head, e17 at weekends but more choice) and well stocked cafe and shop – the latter basically a motorway service station but different class to what you would expect in the UK
- Large room, location was to find and convenient for the motorway, the covered parking, which was included in the price. Reasonably priced food.
Casas Cueva La Tala
One of our top picks in Guadix.Casas Cueva La Tala is located a 20-minute walk from Guadix and offers medieval cave accommodations. This property has a large swimming pool, barbecue facitlies, and parking.The caves offered at this property have a pleasant temperature and are naturally soundproofed.Guadix is a pretty town located in the province of Granada and is considered one of the oldest human settlements in Spain. Casas Cueva La Tala is set in attractive gardens and includes a tennis court.
- Cool inside, incredible sky above us in the night – so many stars and a Milky Way 🙂
- No where near anywhere to get food in the evening. Beds were fine albeit a bit hard. No cups to make a drink just glasses. No kettle, had to boil a pan.
- The cave house was comfortable but not to my standard
- Coolness in the summer heat, location, tranquility, cleanliness
– amazing experience to stay in a cave,
– the place good equipped,
– view of the canyon from the garden,
– calm and quiet around. You might feel like at the end of the world,
– the person at the reception did not speak English well, nevertheless he tried to provide information about the area,
– jacuzzi in the bathroom.
This hotel is set just outside central Guadix and offers free wired internet and private parking at a good price. There is easy access to the A-92 Motorway to Granada.The Hotel Mulhacen is in Andalusia, between Granada and Almería. Federico García Airport is just 37 miles away. The Sierra Nevada is a short drive away.The Mulhacen has a café, a restaurant and a lounge with a flat-screen TV.The hotel rooms have full air conditioning and heating. There is also a flat-screen TV and an private bathroom.Private parking is possible for a surcharge. The parking spaces are suitable for buses, trucks, and other large vehicles.
- The place is very clean and spacious,24 hours front desk and very nice staffs…
- Clean, comfortable hotel close to town centre with secure off street parking in underground garage (well worth extra 7 euro)
- Excellent hotel on the edge of town, breakfasts are an option bought from the attached bar / restaurant. All parts of the town are an easy walk from the hotel including the old town and ‘cave houses’. Petrol station next door, handy for the car but no noise from the operation, small shops and supermarket near by . On site staff excellent.
- Great location, everything you want from a hotel and none of the pointless facilities you don’t really need. Keep it simple.
- bedroom and bathroom great, view no to good but. Friendly staff especially the guy on reception, and his English was pretty good to. Went out for evening meal but did have breakfast in the resteraunt next door and that was great,plenty of choice, good coffee and toast.Quite central 10 mins walk.
Hotel Palacio de Oñate
This hotel is situated in the historic center of Gaudix, near the cathedral and surrounded by the monuments of this ancient, Andalusian town.Unwind in the hotel’s spa, with its hydro-therapy treatments, massages and sun terrace. You can pamper yourself in this spa hotel, and it is the ideal place to get away from it all. The hotel is elegant and has a classic, continental-style decor. In the evening, you can enjoy a relaxing meal in the hotel’s restaurant – with a large dining room, and a more intimate area.Gaudix is located about a 40 minute drive from the beautiful, monumental city of Granada. You can also visit the spectacular natural landscape of the Sierra Nevada.
- Comfortable bed. Good size room. Good city location
- Very good bed, bath tub with lots of hot water. Lovely 1905 building very well located. Secure parking nearby.
- Very classy and quiet hotel, well located, clean. Perfect for short stay.
- First time I have experiensed a buffet where you had to order from a selection.
- We loved being in the centre of things and the cathedral was fantastic
Hotel Mari Carmen
Located in Guadix, Hotel Mari Carmen has a terrace, shared lounge, bar, and free WiFi. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The hotel has newspapers and a fax machine and photocopier that guests can use.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom with a bath and free toiletries, some accommodations at Hotel Mari Carmen also have a balcony. All rooms at the accommodation have air conditioning and a desk.A continental breakfast is served at the property.The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 45 miles from Hotel Mari Carmen.
- The room was nice and bright with a small balcony you could walk out onto.
- Small rooms. Cleaning fragments smell over the entire hotel. Poorest WIFI ever!
- This is a really good little budget hotel, no frills but everything you need, clean and comfortable.
- Great to have secure garage parking next door,very convenient
- Very nice hotel, friendly reception , parking in front of hotel. Large room and bathroom , very clean . Good restaurant .
Hotel Balneario de Graena
Hotel Balneario de Graena in Graena features 4-star accommodations with a terrace and a shared lounge. Providing a restaurant, the property also has a bar. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible on site.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom with free toiletries. All guest rooms at Hotel Balneario de Graena include air conditioning and a desk.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Speaking English and Spanish at the 24-hour front desk, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical guidance on the area.Granada is 31 miles from Hotel Balneario de Graena, while Guadix is 5 miles from the property. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 43 miles away.
Our room rate included free access to the spa bath with a 90 minute circuit through the treatments. We were provided with gowns and flip flops which were necessary for the baths.
The manager here, and the restaurant manager, both offered a service second to none and made us feel welcome from the moment we arrived.
This well managed hotel in a friendly village is a far better option for those wishing to visit Gaudix and the cave houses and yet is only a fifteen minute drive from Gaudix itself.
- valoro la limpieza en la habitación y dentro del hotel ,,,el balneario un poco obsoleto,,sin mucha limpieza,,y la decepcion es que solo lo tienen enfocado para personas mayores,,,la ubicación ..engañosa,,,me decepciono,,
- Habitación amplia. Cercanía a pueblos impresionantes. Tranquilidad y descanso y situación en el mismo balneario
- Ontbijt was goed maar vreselijk ongezellig, de kamer was goed maar de ramen konden niet open
- Spa-Demo als Rundgang (ca. 1 Stunde) mit Ausprobieren. Wobei ein medizinischer Fragebogen hilft, riskante “Therapien” auszuschließen (z.B. Heißbad). Der Ort selbst bietet zwar nicht viel, aber die Umgebung ist recht interessant (von Felswohnungen bis zur Sierra Nevada).
- Our room rate included free access to the spa bath with a 90 minute circuit through the treatments. We were provided with gowns and flip flops which were necessary for the baths.
Hotel Vista Nevada
Hotel Vista Nevada is located on the A92 Motorway, 30 minutes’ drive from Granada. It offers a 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The soundproofed rooms at the Vista Nevada Hotel feature tiled floors and a balcony, some of which have views of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. They also have a private bathroom.The hotel’s Spanish-style restaurant serves traditional Andalusian dishes, including roast lamb. The hotel serves a continental breakfast, and there is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.The hotel offers secure private parking. In 10 minutes you can drive to Guadix, where there are some well-known cave dwellings.
- The property is located on highway exit. It is perfect for overnight stay if you travel with a car and are heading to Granada / Alhambra. Otherwise may be a bit remote. Stuff is very friendly and handles all issues, but only speek spanish, so knowing at least a few spanish words is a must.
- Restaurant was ok and reasonable,nice staff.Easy location from N92.Good air con and wi fi .
- We were travelling by bike, and had a very difficult day when we found this Hotel. Staff did not have much English but was no trouble communicating with them. they allowed us to keep our bikes inside which was appreciated. The room was quiet even though it is close to the highway. The adjoining bar served a nice meal and cold beer, and great coffee with a smile for our early start the next day.
- Pratique proche de l’autoroute, chambre propre et personnel très agréable surtout le serveur du petit déjeuner qui nous a servi tout ce dont nous souhaitions (2 boissons chacun, 2 fois des toasts…) parking gratuit devant l’hôtel. Tarif très correct
- Für die Durchreise super, Restaurant und Tankstelle vor Ort, freundliches Personal, unkompliziert, großer Balkon
Villa de Gor
Located next to the A92 Motorway, Villa de Gor is 9.3 mi from Guadix. It offers free Wi-Fi and a gym.The restaurant at Villa de Gor serves traditional Andalusian cuisine. There is also a cafeteria and a TV lounge, as well as a small souvenir shop. Outside there is an attractive garden with a pergola.Rooms are equipped with air conditioning, heating and a TV. The private bathroom includes a bath and hairdryer. Many rooms offer views of the Sierra Nevada Mountains.Staff at the 24-hour reception can arrange activities including wine tasting and hot air ballooning in the surrounding area. Guadix Race Track is just 1.2 mi away while Granada is 43 mi from Villa de Gor. Parking is available on-site.
- It’s location was a suitable stop over on our way to Sierra Nevada.
- Food from highway restaurant was surprisingly good. Breakfast from highway restaurant was also decent.
- Vistas al campo. El personal muy amable aunque no nos dieron otra habitación donde el ruido fuese menor para que pudiesemos dormir
- Buen hostal, tranquilo, bien ubicado entre las dos poblaciones principales de la zona, buen restaurante, buenas comunicaciones y buenos servicios del hostal.
- habitación muy amplia, armarios, ventana con vistas a la autovía, cuarto de baño muy grande y limpio
Top Hotels In Benalúa De Guadix Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Benalúa de Guadix Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Benalúa de Guadix Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Benalúa de Guadix Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!