10 Best Hotels To Stay In Belt-Schutsloot Overijssel – Top Hotel Reviews
Belt-Schutsloot Overijssel is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Belt-Schutsloot Overijssel. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Belt-Schutsloot Overijssel. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Belt-Schutsloot Overijssel. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Belt-Schutsloot Overijssel right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Belt-Schutsloot Overijssel with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Belt-schutsloot Overijssel:
Located in Giethoorn, Giethoorn2Stay has a restaurant and a bar. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. At Giethoorn2Stay, rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Zwolle is 18 miles from Giethoorn2Stay, while Heerenveen is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 46 miles from the hotel.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Zwartewater is located in Overijssel and offers different activities like 6 bowling courses and billiards. The swimming pool can be used free of charge.In the evening, you can have an extended dinner in restaurant “Bij Frank”, or in live cooking restaurant “De Combuijs “. There is a waterside terrace where guests can enjoy a refreshing drink.The modern rooms have a private bathroom. The sauna, sunbeds and bowling alley can be used at an additional cost.There are also excellent cycling opportunities in the surroundings of Hotel Zwartewater.
- Friendly staff and a very nice restaurant, view in the dining room over the Zwarte Water was very nice
- Beautiful lake view from our room, nice restaurant and warm indoor pool.
- first how fast i got the room , the view from the breakfast restaurant and the breakfast itself
The meal in the life cooking was prepared to perfection by a friendly chef.
Same with breakfast
Room size was large and location with river view was excellent.
Breakfast was excellent with full english breakfast possible (except maybe for the toast, but the bread selection was very good.
We are not used to sleeping on single beds but the bed quality was good.
One of our top picks in Giethoorn.Hotel Giethoorn is located in a picturesque countryside setting, along the water, this hotel is offers free WiFi. Hotel Giethoorn has been renovated recently and is a 15-minute drive from Meppel.The rooms include a flat screen TV and a seating area. The rooms at Hotel Giethoorn also benefit from a private bathroom with a shower.Hotel Giethoorn serves a daily Dutch-style breakfast with fresh bread and toppings at the breakfast room. The restaurant serves a variety of dishes and a daily special.Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible). Hotel Giethoorn is a 30-minute drive from de Wieden and Weeribben nature areas.
Clean and well maintained room
Easy check in
Hot shower.Sparkly cleanliness.The area was so Picturesque And lovely.
The breakfast was good,Awesome Tea trey And a great coffee machine.
- A quaint building. Room is clean and recently renovated. Breakfast is plenty and tasteful. Bus stop is nearby. Half mile walking along the canals to the town centre. Enjoyable overall.
- Very good value and it’s conveniently located inside the village
- Simple place to getaway and enjoy scenic side of Amsterdams just be better tonuse not disposable glass and cup instead. We are near nature, we would like to do the best for them. From my window I could see the stars when I sleep!
- Clean and well maintained room
Hotel B&B d’Olde Smidse
Featuring a terrace and free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel B&B d’Olde Smidse is located in Giethoorn. Each room at the 3-star hotel has garden views, and guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and to a garden. The hotel features family rooms.At the hotel, all rooms have a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and an electric tea pot.Guests at Hotel B&B d’Olde Smidse can enjoy a continental breakfast.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at the accommodation.Zwolle is 19 miles from Hotel B&B d’Olde Smidse, while Heerenveen is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 50 miles from the hotel.
The breakfasts were good, the hosts were very friendly and the proximity of the property to the old town is excellent.
The restaurant served an excellent dinner and the French wine is wonderful.
- The staff is very hospitable and friendly I love them, the place and location are good.
- Very friendly staff! Even though we arrived late and it was past the kitchen closing time, they still cooked for us and it was delicious! The location is great too, just overlooking the main canal. We really had a great time in Giethoorn. The room had a nice big fan which was very much needed because of hot weather. The staff there also recommended to visit Dwarsgracht and it was nice, like a quieter Giethoorn.
- The atmosphere of hotel 🏨 was great 👍 and my room was clean totally was nice
- Breakfast was good especially the different breads they had
- The breakfasts were good, the hosts were very friendly and the proximity of the property to the old town is excellent.
Hotel de Pergola
This charming hotel along the water offers homely accommodations in the center of beautiful Giethoorn. Relax in this peaceful location; enjoy the attractive brasserie; and benefit from the hotel’s boat rental service.Each of the rooms benefits from the TV and work desk. They also have a compact but fully equipped bathroom with a shower or bath. Wake up each morning with a free breakfast buffet.From this great location, you can also easily discover the original farmhouses and many characteristic bridges on foot. The Dutch Tourist Information Office (VVV) is very near the hotel.The brasserie offers a stylish environment for a pleasant lunch or a delightful dinner. Weather permitting, the terrace is also a lovely place to sit out and relax with a drink. Benefit from free pubic parking in front of the hotel.
- The staffs were so friendly, but the breakfast is just good enough but I think it can be better
Thanks to Hotel’s staff, who drives her own car to pick me up at the arrival station so late that night due to some strikes in Paris that make me was there so late.
Thanks booking.com for good suggestion hotel.
I like comfortable sleep, clean & quite one. Sleep well
- Best place to discover Giethoorn. Great value for money with everything you need at your door step. Great restaurant with the best spare ribs in the Netherlands (they actually have an award for it) 😊 a must try.
We appreciated very much being able to change our reservation months after making it. We couldn’t do steps and were transferred to a ground floor discount room – no view, but a great mural of a huge Flower to make the room interesting.
It was small, true, but we were so happy to be there. enjoyed breakfast sitting out in the glassed in area,
- Right on the water, free parking since we had rented a car. Next to a grocery store for some snacks. Offered good price boat rentals €20 / hour for private boat.
Stadspaleis Hotel & Restaurant OldRuitenborgh
This hotel is set in a traditional country manor next to Park Old Ruitenborgh. It offers classically decorated rooms with free WiFi. Vollenhove center city is 1,650 feet away.The rooms at Stadspaleis Hotel & Restaurant OldRuitenborgh feature decorations such as wooden ceiling beams, chandeliers and retro wallpapers. Guests benefit from a spacious, private bathroom that comes with free soap and shampoo products.Stadspaleis Hotel & Restaurant OldRuitenborgh’s outstretched green surroundings offers guests a rustic atmosphere to relax or stroll around. De Weerribben National Park is 3.7 mi away from the property. Free private parking is available on site.
- Really beautiful property and grounds. Relaxing. Well maintained. Lots of potential
- Manager was fantastic, personable, and accommodating. Absolutely beautiful palace and rooms. Great breakfast, including local specialty! Beautiful areas to bike to and around in the area–Overall extremely pleased with our stay!
- The hotel lies in a beautiful park, the rooms are small but big enough to live comfortably
- The personnel were wonderful. The accommodations were great and we plan to return soon.
- I loved everything, the location is perfect and the staff was super duper friendly, specially the owner he is such a sweet person and he treated me as a princess, i’ll definitely visit again and again
De Dames Van De Jonge Hotel Restaurant
One of our top picks in Giethoorn.De Dames Van De Jonge Hotel Restaurant is next to calm water in Giethoorn and near the Weerribben Wieden National Park. It has a boat rental to explore the lake area of the charming village of Giethoorn.The classic rooms have a private bathroom including a hairdryer. After a busy day, the cozy conservatory offers a pleasant setting to relax. There is free internet hot spot available.Bus 70 stops near the hotel and offers convenient connections to Steenwijk and Zwolle. Dwingelderveld is 22 miles away.
- Loved our private little room by the water! Dinner was amazing! They made everything very comfortable for us. We chose to buy a bottle of wine and sit by the water next to our room. Its definitely a relaxing environment! They have bicycles for rent if you chose to ride into town since the “village” is quite far to walk to.
- The staff went out of its way to make us feel welcome. We really felt like family! The food was delicious and very nicely presented.
- Quiet, comfortable and welcoming. Friendly staff and clean room. Good location, easy walk to more activity, but seemed tranquil rather than touristy. Boats for hire are available and the canal touring begins on a sleepy section of canal that feels private, then leads to the rest of the canal network. Deluxe room was canal-side and had table out back next to the canal; very relaxing spot. Very good food for dinner in the restaurant and a selection of local beer.
- The location is superb, No sound at all, Flowers everywhere, nice clasic houses
- Everything ,, Nice hotel, kind staff and great location., Everything was perfect from the beginning,
Hotel Waanders is a 3-star accommodations in the city of Staphorst, in the north of The Netherlands. Relax in a comfortable room with a bath and have a tasty bite in the quality restaurant.All hotel rooms are nicely decorated and equipped with a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Coffee and tea facilities are also available.In the morning, you can enjoy a nice breakfast. In the evening, the modern restaurant serves quality meals with local products and mostly organic ingredients.At less than 20 minutes by car, you will find Giethoorn, also called Venice of the North. National Park de Weerribben is also worth a visit. From Hotel Waanders you can make nice walking tours or bike trips.
Location just off the Highway- served our purpose well
- The staff were very helpful, everywhere was clean, food was fine.
- Gracious reception staff, location was excellent for my purpose, breakfast included, contained the standard items. Not part of a chain, so service is more personable and less generic.
- The staff were very helpful and friendly. The food in the restaurant was excellent.
- De vriendelijke ontvangst. We kwamen nadat de receptie gesloten was, een kwartier later, zonder problemen is op ons gewacht. Er waren niet veel gasten en we kregen een luxe kamer. De receptioniste had de verwarming iets aangezet, dat was prettig zodat we nog konden douchen.
- Location just off the Highway- served our purpose well
City Hotel Meppel
City Hotel Meppel is located in the heart of Meppel and offers a terrace, free WiFi and free parking.All rooms boast a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroomCity Hotel Meppel offers a buffet or vegetarian breakfast.City Hotel Meppel is 5 minutes’ walk from the train station of Meppel and the city center. Giethoorn is 8.1 mi from the hotel. Assen is 45 minutes’ drive away.
Hotel is in the city center of Meppel. Several restaurants, bars and supermarkets are in a few minutes walking distance. The staff is nice, helpful and accommodating.
The breakfast is worth paying for.
- Very quiet location; seems to be located on the edge of a residential neighborhood. Emailed instructions for getting around road construction and to the hotel were exceptionally clear. Key-code entry worked like a charm. Narrow stairs were a challenge initially, but I got used to them. Excellent breakfast, especially the coffee (from an ultra-fast, efficient machine). Very friendly staff — we were able to chat and learn a bit about how people live in the Netherlands. Walking-distance close to the library, city center, and supermarket. WiFi worked great. Parking provided.
- I enjoyed being able to park right next to my door
- Good location in the middle of Meppel. Although a bit difficult to reach by car, because neither Google Maps nor Apple Maps knows about recent cul de sac streets nearby. Wifi was great.
- Close to the center. Nearby is a supermarket. Free parking.
- Hotel is in the city center of Meppel. Several restaurants, bars and supermarkets are in a few minutes walking distance. The staff is nice, helpful and accommodating.
Hotel-restaurant Geertien is located by the water between the Weerribben and the Wieden, only 4.3 mi from Giethoorn. It features a water-side sun terrace and a restaurant offering international and traditional Dutch cuisine.The rooms are equipped with a modern interior and contain a 42 inch TV with satellite channels, and free Wi-Fi. Some of the rooms offer lake views. Each has a private bathroom with a shower and bath, as well as free toiletries.The property includes 2 restaurants which use fresh seasonal products to prepare the menu. An extensive wine list accompanies the meals. Breakfast is available upon request. There is also a 200 year old, traditional Dutch bar.The Geertien Hotel and Restaurant is located in the countryside and guests can relax by walking, sailing and cycling. The town of Blokzijl is 2.5 mi away and Vollenhove is 6.2 mi away.
Warm welcome from Mrs Boshita
Breakfasts was great especially with yummy fresh cheese provided. Never ever tried same before.
- It was beautiful. Amazing place. Wish we had more than a night here.
- Lovely surrounding; great for hiring a boat, but walking is nice as well. Really quiet. Great room with a seating-area, bathroom ánd shower. Beds were good; lots of tv-channels.
Very beautiful place and bungalow, green, nice trees and waterway. Nice restaurant and food! Geertien is a good combine place to stay for those who wish to be quiet, romantic and like the real views of Netherland village lifestyle.
Really like the place and food!
- Comfortable room and the food was excellent in the restaurant. Make sure you reserve a table upon checkin. Seems like a lot of locals done there.
- Warm welcome from Mrs Boshita
Top Hotels In Belt-schutsloot Overijssel Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Belt-Schutsloot Overijssel to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Belt-Schutsloot Overijssel but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Belt-Schutsloot Overijssel. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!