10 Best Hotels To Stay In Belorado Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Belorado Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Belorado Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Belorado Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Belorado Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Belorado Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Belorado Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Belorado Castile And Leon:
Hotel La Huella Del Camino
Hotel La Huella Del Camino is offering accommodations in Belorado. The property has a bar, as well as a restaurant serving European cuisine. Guests can use a garden.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom with a bidet and free toiletries, some units at Hotel La Huella Del Camino also offer a garden view.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.The accommodation has a terrace.Burgos is 29 miles from Hotel La Huella Del Camino. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 26 miles from the hotel.
- The check in attendant/bartender was very friendly and helpful. The restaurant attached to the hotel was very good and popular
- Convenient location. Nice spacious rooms. Very friendly staff. Excellent food and laundry services. Good WiFi.
- It was such a nice place and the staff was kind and helpful. They left a toiletries package including a tooth brush and tooth paste. Buen Camino!!!
- The room and restaurant were both exceptional. The room was clean and spacious with nice amenities. Dinner was also delicious. If it weren’t for the overly bass-heavy dance music as loud as a jet engine playing at the plaza mayor, we would have thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
- Everything from 2 hour laundry service to outstanding dinner!
Hotel A Santiago
Offering an outdoor pool, a garden, a terrace and free Wi-Fi in public areas, Hotel A Santiago is located in Belorado. Santo Domingo de la Calzada is a 13 mi away.All bright rooms at A Santiago have a flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with bath or shower. Some rooms have a hydromassage shower.Guests also have access to Albergue A Santiago, located in front of the hotel, and to the shared kitchenette equipped with a microwave, fridge and kitchenware.You will find a restaurant and a bar on site, where you can get packed lunches. There is also a drinks vending machine and a mini market.Other on-site facilities include a games room and a shared lounge.Surrounded by nature, Hotel A Santiago is well located for outdoor activities such as hiking and cycling. The property offers free parking for bicycles. Valdezcaray Ski Resort is 50 minutes’ drive away and Burgos is 29 mi from the property.
- It was the first location walking into town on Camino. It had a pool to soak sore legs in. Good on premises.
- Love the clean, fresh smelling, newly renovated hotel and friendly staff! I will recommend to anyone staying!
- Good value right on the Camino just as you enter Belorado. We had both dinner and breakfast here and enjoyed both meals. Service very good.
- Very clean and friendly place. Great location on the Camino but town is a good 10 min walk. That turned out to be a good thing given there was an all night festival in town the night we stayed.
- The buffet breakfast was good. The rooms were nice. Location was good. It was clean.
Offering a breakfast buffet and local products, Hotel Jacobeo is located in Belorado. Set on El Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, the air-conditioned hotel has free Wi-Fi.With wood and stone finishes, the hotel features classic rooms with a balcony and a seating area with a flat-screen TV. Towels and bed linen are provided, and there is a private bathroom including free toiletries and a bathtub. There is a shared lounge available.Hotel Jacobeo is 10 minutes’ walk from a variety of traditional bars and restaurants. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking. Valdezcaray Ski Resort is within 25 mi. Burgos is 35 minutes’ drive and Logroño is 37 mi away.
- The rooms were Clean , the second receptionist that day seem to be a little stressed
Very helpful staff.
Pretty decent breakfast.
- We ate our evening meal at an Albergue recommended by the receptionist. Breakfast in the hotel was very good.
- A totally comfortable overnight stay. A homey country kitchen kind of feel to the room – open beam ceilings and very cozy and functional. Reception staff were great – one doesn’t expect much english when walking the Camino but when they speak it it’s a real treat. Was a pleasure staying there and would do so again. Just steps away from the town centre plaza with restaurants, families with kids and even a few pilgrims. All good.
- Really big room with bathtub and shower. Quiet despite be on highway. Great staff.
La Aldea Encantada
This charming, rustic property is over 100 years old and offers bright, cozy rooms. La Aldea Encantada has a peaceful setting in the Riojilla Burgalesa region and features a restaurant.Each heated room at La Aldea Encantada has beamed ceilings and attractive, colorful décor. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The hotel restaurant serves a range of Riojan cuisine and homemade dishes. Guests can make use of the Encantada’s hot tub and a Quiromassage service is also available.Guests can enjoy a vineyard tour including wine-tasting. At the start of November the property organizes seasonal events such as mushroom picking and grape harvesting.Set in the village of Quintanilla del Monte and surrounded by mountains, the hotel is less than an hour’s drive from Valdezcaray Ski Resort. Ski storage is offered at the Aldea. Burgos and Logroño are within 37 mi of the hotel. Vitoria can be reached in an hour by car.
- Living /dining room and fireplace were very nice
- The hosts were wonderful. The room was comfortable and clean. Well worth the 10 minute walk from the path or they will pick you up. One of my favorite Camino stops so far.
- The staff was very accommodating. The rooms were charming and clean,, and dinner was very good.
- Lovely Casa Rurale with welcoming staff and a home cooked dinner. Good shower!
- The very warm welcome we received and the delocious food cooked for us.
Hotel San Antón Abad
Set along the Camino de Santiago, Hotel San Antón Abad is former hospital for pilgrims built in 1377. It preserves its original design featuring classic furniture and tastefully decorated rooms.A daily breakfast, included in the room rate, is served in the cafeteria. The restaurant offers a set menu consisting of 6 starters and 6 main dishes to choose from. Game, seasonal products and local produce are served.Featuring stone walls with archways and beamed ceilings, the San Antón de Abad hotel offers a 24-hour reception where tourist information can be provided. Free Wi-Fi is offered in public areas, and there is a computer available as well.The rooms evoke a historic atmosphere, and each is decorated differently. They have views of the valley, heating and a flat-screen TV. Suites have a separate seating area.Located in Villafranca Montes de Oca, this hotel is 22 mi away from Burgos.
- Very nice hotel off the noisy highway. Spacious room.
- Lovely building. Interesting furnishings. Palatial room with balcony.
- Have always stayed here when walking the Camino. This was my fourth time here and it is a great place to stay and relax after a hot dusty walk of 15 miles. Food is great too. And breakfast is included which is a plus. If you like cultural history, this place has a ton of it. You are staying in a former medieval hospital for pilgrims of the Middle Ages.
- Exceptional service and facility. Gorgeous and terrific value!
- Comfortable beds, beautiful views, cozy furnishings and many Wonderful corners of the hotel to relax in, delicious meals, very friendly and helpful staff.
Hotel Redecilla del Camino
Featuring a restaurant with local cuisine and a bar, Hotel Redecilla del Camino is located in Redencilla del Camino, the Pilgrims’ gateway to the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route.Each room has a flat-screen TV and wardrobe. The private bathroom offers a bath or shower.Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. The property also offers barbecue facilities. Upon request, various activities can be organized.Valdezcaray Ski Resort is 40 minutes’ drive form the property and Ezcaray Ski Slopes are 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Location was excellent and Christian was so friendly and helpful! He made me feel very welcome! Pilgrim’s menu was the best so far in the Camino. The cook was charming and delightful – very friendly and lovely. The bar was open early for Camino pilgrims! Excellent cafe con leche!!! Don’t miss the opportunity to get reflexology at Begona’s just down the street if you’re having any issues with pain and pilgrimage!!! It is done by donation and she is a lively and giving person! A very enjoyable experience in Redecilla!
- The welcome was warm and genuine and the hosts very attentive and caring. The bar and restaurant were the neatest and cleanest I’ve seen and the food was homemade and delicious. The rooms were very pretty and the bathrooms were big and spotless and seemed brand new. They clearly take great pride in caring for their establishment.
Staff were very friendly and helpful. Location is perfect for those walking the Camino.
Dinner at the hotel was excellent!!
- Hospitality was top notch. Family establishment who treated us like family. I would stay here again.
- Good laundry service. Dogs very entertaining. Restaurant on premises.
Hotel Restaurante El Vallés
This hotel is located in the charming town of Briviesca, just a 20-minute drive from Burgos city center, and is surrounded by peaceful, lush countryside. It features an à la carte restaurant.The hotel is a modern and elegant glass building, allowing you to enjoy the picturesque scenery that surrounds the hotel.The soundproofed bedrooms are smart and spacious while the public areas are elegantly decorated to create a grand ambiance.Rooms include air conditioning, a safe and Wi-Fi; and some of the rates include free entry to the Yacimientos de Atapuerca.The hotel is fully-equipped for business conferences and has an ideal, relaxed ambiance.
- Spacious room and very comfortable bed. Excellent restaurant.
Everything was per(fect.
The only problem ( small ) is to come to the hotel, not welle indicated.
- The restrauart was excellent, and so was breakfast, the staff, spoke a litle English, but tried very hard to help and ensure all was well!
- Easy to find by the motorway. Hotel is modern with large comfortable rooms and some good outdoor areas for children to play include an indoor play gym for younger ones whilst there is a bar/ cafe and classic high end Spanish restaurant to enjoy typical Spanish dishes
- excellent reception on arrival asked for extra pillows no probs delivered in minutes
Parador de Sto. Domingo Bernardo de Fresneda
This historic hotel is housed in the former San Francisco Convent, in Santo Domingo de la Calzada. Located on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, this restored property features impressive architecture.Parador de Sto. Domingo Bernardo de Fresneda is into 3 sections: the church, the workshop-museum and the hotel area. All rooms feature a TV, a mini-bar and a private bathroom.The restaurant is located in the Parador de Santo Domingo, 1,300 feet away. It serves traditional dishes from La Rioja, and the wine list features many good local wines. Breakfast is also served here.The countryside around the hotel is great for hiking, and you can play golf nearby. Valdezcaray Ski Resort is 8.1 mi away.
- This is one of two paradores in Santo Domingo de la Calzada. The parador does not have parking so we asked reception about it. We were able to park nearby (a few yards away) although parking was tight. On the other side of the circle (roundabout) across from the parador, following the sign for the other parador, we saw plenty of parking. This parador is very charming. No having a restaurant maybe inconvenient for some, but there’s plenty of eateries on that same street. This may be helpful for pilgrims doing “El Camino” we also saw there’s a laundry facility not far from the parador.
- As a pilgrim, it was very nice to have a private room with all of the amenities of a fancy hotel for one night.
- Common spaces. All reasonably grand. Two comfortable chairs for reading.
- Close to Camino de Santiago. Quiet and enjoyed the historical atmosphere of the former monastery.
- I liked everything. Very historic building, beautiful garden and classy. Well appointed!
Hotel Pura Vida
Located in the small village of Valgañon, Hotel Pura Vida S.C. offers stylish rooms with views of the surrounding mountains. It also features a buffet restaurant and free WiFi.All rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a safe. There is a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.Hotel Pura Vida S.C. features a garden and BBQ facilities. You will find an on-site snack bar with a terrace. Guests can also enjoy a message.You can go skiing, cycling, and horse riding in the surrounding area. Bike rental is available at the property. Burgos and Logroño are both within a 1-hour drive of the hotel. Soria is 93 mi away.
- The hotel was very nice/updated and the staff was amazing. They provided great places to eat and recommendations on the various wineries. Breakfast was great!
- Fabulous. The hosts. The breakfast. The views. The room. Everything
- Really beautiful small hotel in village setting. Comfortable and quiet home to return to after touring in La Rioja.
- Superb staff. Incredibly friendly and welcoming ensuring we had absolutely everything we needed. Breakfast was fabulous, delicious, huge and many choices. Town was charming. Decor was lovely. Super comfortable and large beds. Highly recommended and will absolutely return if we get the opportunity.
- Absolutely beautiful! Our hosts were so friendly and treated us like family.
Parador de Santo Domingo de la Calzada
This impressive hotel is housed in a former hospital building dating from the 12th century. Parador de Santo Domingo de la Calzada has various magnificent lounges.The hotel’s luxurious hall features original Gothic archways and wooden details. The rooms feature a TV, a mini-bar and a private bathroom.The Parador’s restaurant serves traditional dishes such as La Rioja cod and stuffed peppers, as well as a good selection of local wines. There is also a bar.
- We didn’t have the breakfast. Location was awesome-right in the square. Loved the architecture and oldness of the building.
- Staff was very helpful, common areas very well done and rooms extremely comfortable. Parador is centrally located right across from the Cathedral.
- It is a beautifully restored building that retains original charm while having all modern niceties. The bed was fantastic and the room nice and quiet. The patio bar seating in the town square was very enjoyable. It is still the heart of the town and is not overrun with tourists. The restaurant is excellent; professional courteous staff and elegantly prepared and presented dishes.
- The hotel was beautiful beyond words. The staff was very helpful and couldn’t do enough for us
- A very special place to stay and enjoy the wine country
Top Hotels In Belorado Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Belorado Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Belorado Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Belorado Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!