10 Best Hotels To Stay In Belmont Saint James – Top Hotel Reviews
Belmont Saint James is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Belmont Saint James. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Belmont Saint James. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Belmont Saint James. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Belmont Saint James right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Belmont Saint James with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Belmont Saint James:
Hotel Rose Hall Deluxe
Hotel Rose Hall Deluxe offers accommodations in Montego Bay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Alma is 23 miles from Hotel Rose Hall Deluxe, and Rose Hall is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, Relax Resort is located in Montego Bay. The hotel has a sun terrace and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.Alma is 24 miles from Relax Resort, and Rose Hall is 7 miles from the property. Sangster Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- Jamaican breakfast included and was fantastic!! Rooms are air conditioned and very clean. Access to private beach provided by the resort and shuttles to beach included. Plants lizards and birds give the resort a tropical feel and relaxing. Security gives peace of mind for safety. Don picked us up from the airport and shuttles back when our stay was done.
- Very good overall and cost is fairly cheap. You don’t notice it at first but the hotel location is very close to tourist area, so lots of things to do. Breakfast was awesome! Bar and pool included.
- Initial reception was cool but warmed in the days following but on the whole staff were friendly and willing to help with any requests, although limited staff available. Very clean! Very good shuttle service to beach and shopping areas.
- Comfort and quiet. Also beautiful view,parking was a worry for me as i wasn’t sure if the car would be safe, but it was. cleaning staff was excellent very welcoming and pleasant. breakfast attendant is pleasant and gets the order right every time. will definitely be back
- Very accommodating, love breakfast, maid service cleaned and decorated the bed with towel designs. Security guard was very friendly informative and welcoming.
Norman’s Court Resort & Sky Restaurant Club
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the city, Norman’s Court Resort & Sky Restaurant Club is located in Montego Bay, just 23 miles from Alma. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sangster Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
Free shuttle service on time
- i liked that it was a reasonable price and staff was friendly
- The staff were polite and friendly. The rooms were clean and comfortable.
- Internet access did not work a person whom is doing business this is essential despite having paid all fees this was not made aware to client and was not resolved during stay. Shower water pressure was weak. The staff were good in particular Aneeka whom was exceptional.
- Since it was the cheapest place advertised, I didn’t expect very much, but I really liked this hotel. It was perfectly comfortable and quite unpretentious, somehow. There was a great sweetness about the staff. The food in the restaurant was traditional Jamaican and quite tasty and I noticed that the kitchen was very clean.
- Free shuttle service on time
Featuring free WiFi, Jamaican Apartment offers accommodations in Montego Bay. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Negril is 29 miles from Jamaican Apartment, and Alma is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Wexford Hotel
One of our top picks in Montego Bay.This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located in Montego Bay, 31 miles from Negril, The Wexford Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is available.There is free shuttle service, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Alma is 22 miles from The Wexford Hotel, and Rose Hall is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Very good experience. Staff were very helpful and accommodating especially the front desk staff
- Nothing at all .. I wouldn’t recommend this place to anyone .. Location was the only good thing about this place
The location was perfect!
Close to everything you want to be close to and ideal for excursions and tours.
Staff was friendly and the place was always clean.
- The fact that I was on the hip strip , I park my car and walk every where.
- The cleanliness the food for breakfast and the hot water for shower and the force of the water
El Greco Resort
One of our top picks in Montego Bay.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. El Greco Resort is located in Montego Bay, 31 miles from Negril and 23 miles from Alma. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a shops at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Sangster Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- The staff at Reception and the Bell Hop were friendly
- Absolutely nothing. This was a terrible place to stay.
- El Greco is very close to the airport, hip street and Doctor’s Cove Beach. Close to numerous restaurants. Highly recommend walking to the PORK PIT for jerk pork, chicken and the festival bread. The wi-fi is pretty weak throughout the facility. Fantastic view of the ocean and beach from the pool. Breakfast was above expectations. Facility set up taxi to Negril, would recommend finding other transport as this was ~$20 over price quoted from others. $80 should be the expected rate.
- The bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was delicious.
- The staff was great, especially Odell who drove us to a lot of nice places and gave us sightseeing along the way, really a good guy!
Doctors Cave Beach Hotel
One of our top picks in Montego Bay.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This hotel is in the Hip Strip of Montego Bay, a 5 minute walk from the beach. It features an on-site gym, outdoor pool and a hot tub.The bright and colorful rooms at Doctors Cave Beach Hotel come with air conditioning and ceiling fans. Guests can relax and watch cable TV or enjoy the view from the private balcony. Free Wi-Fi is available in the lobby.A complimentary continental breakfast is served every morning at the Doctors Cave Beach Hotel. The Grotto Bar has a variety of drinks and reggae music.Excursion services are available. There are scuba diving facilities close to the hotel and well as deep sea fishing charter operations and golf courses.Doctors Cave Bathing Club is less than half a mile from Doctors Cave Beach Hotel. The Georgian mansion, Rose Hall, is within a 15 minute drive.
- The room was more comfortable than I thought it would be and much cleaner.
- The name doctors cave everything else was horrible
- The bar tender Kenny and other staff was very friendly love it and will stay here again it is all so good for family and young children
- Location is great. Very close to the beach by walking out of the door.
They probably have one of the best locations on the hip strip
They are clean
They have the “jamaican vibe” kind of look
Verney House Resort
Verney House Resort is a 10-minute walk from the beach in Montego Bay, and features a freshwater swimming pool and tropical gardens. Each air-conditioned room has a private balcony.Rooms at Verney House include free Wi-Fi, cable TV and a telephone, and the private bathrooms feature a shower. Daily housekeeping is provided.The on-site restaurant opens daily from 8 am until 6 pm, serving typical Jamaican cuisine. There is a poolside bar and room service is also available.You can walk to the shops, restaurants and lively bars of Montego Bay’s Hip Strip in around 10 minutes. Sangster International Airport is just a 5-minute drive away. Free private parking is available at the hotel.
- People working there really make the place. They are very comforting , helpful and nice (but that’s most people in Jamaica). Even the bodyguards are cool! And funnny 🙂 Rooms are big, very comfy beds and the balcony view we had was beyond incredible, overlooking the bay and mountains. Aircon in the room, nice toilets, fridge to store some food or cold beer 🙂 food we ordered was very nice (but be prepared … in Jamaica you have to wait a bit for any type of food)
Very close to airport.
The evening security guard was very professional in assisting me to my room and ensuring my safety.
- In first night I got bite some Ting my lip got swell other than that it was a ok stay
- The view from the place over whole Montego Bay is nice. The airport shuttle was included in the price.
- Well I like how my room kept whenever I submit my key for cleaning.
This pleasant hotel is within walking distance of Doctor’s Cave Beach and Cornwall Beach and just 2 minute drive from Montego Bay Airport. Rooms have views of the ocean, garden or pool views.The Grandiosa Hotel has its own on-site restaurant, the Grandiosa, which serves local and international dishes. The hotel has an outdoor pool and a business center. Many helpful amenities are offered to guests, including an airport shuttle, tour desk, and currency exchange. Room service and newspapers are available upon request.All rooms at the Grandiosa Hotel have seating areas, as well as cable TV and free Wi-Fi. Select rooms include balconies, refrigerators, and bath amenities.Montego Bay’s Hip Strip, home to restaurants, bars, and nightlife, is less than 5 minutes from the Grandiosa hotel. The Agua Sol Theme Park is only a mile away.
- We had a great view from our room and balcony overlooking towards the ocean and directly above the swimming pool. We loved the old word architecture of the hotel and the room was very comfortable.
- We fly into Montego Bay and stay at the Grandiosa each year. The hotel is just a mile from the airport. Staff is super friendly and always accommodating. The evening meal is always delicious.
- The staff were super lovely and helpful and the pool was really nice. The housekeeping staff are spot on, everyone had a really nice atmosphere and were polite and careful towards guests! Awesome vibes all the way through!!
- The location was ok. When the hotel asks you if they can book you a cab say “no”. The cab cost us $15 USD for a $1 cab ride to the airport. What a joke. The restaurant food was surprisingly good and good value.
- I loved the restaurant and pool areas. Food was great!
Sandals Inn All Inclusive – Couples Only
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sandals Inn All Inclusive – Couples Only offers accommodations in Montego Bay. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Alma is 23 miles from Sandals Inn – Couples Only, and Rose Hall is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Belmont Saint James Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Belmont Saint James to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Belmont Saint James but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Belmont Saint James. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!