10 Best Hotels To Stay In Belmont North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Belmont North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Belmont North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Belmont North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Belmont North Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Belmont North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Belmont North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Belmont North Carolina:
Hampton Inn Belmont at Montcross
Located in Belmont, 2.9 miles from US National Whitewater Center, Hampton Inn Belmont at Montcross features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Charlotte Douglas International Airport, 6 miles from Hampton Inn Montcross.
- The breakfast was amazing. Loved the outdoor seating area with outdoor gas fireplace. It was close enough to walk to Belmont Abbey and close to restaurants and Walmart.
- This hotel was very clean, modern and beautifully decorated.
Large room, comfortable bed, good breakfast. Convenient location to get to Charlotte airport.
Good restaurants around.
- The property was next to where I had business. I liked the attentiveness and friendliness of the staff.
Staff esp , morning manager brandy ??? Esp conscientious .
Very very clean .
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charlotte Airport-Belmont
This Belmont, North Carolina hotel features an outdoor pool, daily hot breakfast with over 30 items, and rooms with a 42-inch flat-screen cable TV.Decorated in warm colours, rooms at Belmont Holiday Inn Express include a microwave, refrigerator and work desk. Free WiFi and bathrooms with a massaging showerhead are also provided.Guests can work out in the fully equipped fitness centre or use the business centre. Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charlotte Airport-Belmont offers free on-site parking as well.This hotel is 6 miles from the U.S. National Whitewater Center. Carolinas Stadium and the Daniel Stowe Botanical Gardens are 20 minutes’ drive away.
- The lady working that night was so nice and super helpful!
- Staff friendly, courteous. Facility modern, welcoming and clean. Room clean, towels brand new. Bed very comfortable. Continental breakfast bar fresh every morning. Variety of choices to accommodate us. Eggs moist, tasty sausage. Cinnamon rolls fresh. Fresh fruit. Reasonably priced. We visited friends in an upscale hotel and saw dirt in corners where our room was spotless.
- The breakfast selections were AWESOME! The bed was really comfortable and the bathroom was clean with great fluffy towels.
- There was a wide variety of things to choose from.
- The staff was outstanding, friendly and helpful every step of th way.
Comfort Suites Gastonia
One of our top picks in Gastonia.Located in Gastonia, 17 miles from Charlotte, Comfort Suites Gastonia features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with satellite channels.Rock Hill is 25 miles from Comfort Suites Gastonia, and Mooresville is 29 miles from the property. Charlotte Douglas International Airport is 12 miles away.
- Loved how spacious the room was and the assortment of breakfast foods. Staff was very friendly and helpful
- everything was good, parking was good, room was clean, nice bed, motel was quite even with football fans. breakfast was very good. staff was very friendly.
- Nice room, quiet and friendly staff. Great location also
- The incorrect king room was booked but he quickly upgraded us to the correct room with no trouble! Also, the bed was extremely comfortable.
- The breakfast was great! I didn’t have bacon, I had sausage. The staff was very nice and attentive. The beds sleep great.
Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport
Located minutes from the Charlotte Douglas International Airport, this Wingate by Wyndham hotel provides a free airport shuttle.The Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport hotel provides free wired and wireless internet throughout the property. Rooms have a cable TV. In-room microwaves and mini-fridges are also provided. The fitness center is open 24-hours.Nearby this Charlotte hotel are many restaurants. The Verizon Amphitheater, UNC Botanical Gardens and many other area attractions are all a short distance away.
Our room was very spacious and clean.
The bed was comfortable, and I slept well.
Bed was very comfortable.
Staff was friendly and helpful.
- Common areas of the hotel had been recently renovated and were nice. There was a good selection of complimentary breakfast items.
- Room was very spacious, but bed was difficult to get in from window side
- Good location. Walking distance to a gas station and a little Mexican restaurant (it’s pretty good btw). Breakfast was decent.
- Our room was very spacious and clean.
Fairfield Inn Charlotte Gastonia
Fairfield Inn Charlotte Gastonia is located just off I-85 and 1.5 miles from Gastonia Amtrak Station.
It features an indoor pool, a fitness center and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.All guest bedrooms at Fairfield Inn Charlotte Gastonia are equipped with air conditioning and satellite TV. Every room also has basic kitchenette facilities, including a refrigerator and a microwave.Breakfast is served each morning in the hotel’s spacious café, and features homemade waffles and the Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sandwich™. There are also several restaurants and cafés within a few minutes’ walk of the hotel.Fairfield Inn Charlotte Gastonia is 7 miles from Gastonia National Golf Course and 15 miles from the National Whitewater Centre. Gastonia Airport is 6.3 miles away, and the hotel offers free car parking.
I had asked for adjoining rooms — when we got there that wasn’t
available and the staff stated that they weren’t available – took us
over 20 minutes to get checked in. Not worth the trouble to do
Booking.com prior to arrival since it never works out like you expect. I
was told by Booking.com prior to arrival that the hotel would give us
our aarp or military discount at the location — they did not. Said this
wasn’t allowed because we used the site to get the room.
- We had a great time. My wallet was taken at another venue and the staff was very nice trying to help me get things in order.
- Everything expected. Friends stayed at another hotel and their room was not ready when they wanted it to be and room had smell so in middle of night had to transfer to different hotel. Our stay was excellent
- Comfy bed; clean room. Good variety on breakfast bar.
- Comfortable and nice size room. Nice included breakfast.
- I had asked for adjoining rooms — when we got there that wasn’t
Best Western Gastonia
Best Western Gastonia is located in Gastonia, just 17 miles from Charlotte.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rock Hill is 25 miles from Best Western Gastonia, and Mooresville is 29 miles away. Charlotte Douglas International Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- It was much cleaner than the place I had to leave to book at Best Western. I tend to get cold and the heating was excellent. I did like the variety of breakfast and the kitchen staff was awesome.
- The room was very clean and neat. Breakfast was good.
- Amazing customer service! Staff was helpful and friendly
- We lefy 3 shirts on accident and called to pick them up and whoever cleaned the room after us, never turned them in. They took our things.
- Unfortunately the hotel was being used by a girls soccer team of 12. Yr olds whose parents let them run wild. The person at the front desk did not know how to handle it.
Super 8 Gastonia
Super 8 Gastonia is centrally located in Gaston County and is within a few minutes’ drive from Belmont Abbey College. It offers a continental breakfast buffet and rooms with cable TV.Each room features a work desk and free Wi-Fi access. All bright, airy accommodation is simply furnished and has a private bathroom.Facilities offered by Super 8 Gastonia include an on-site laundry service and complimentary public parking.George Poston Park is a 5-minute drive from Gastonia Super 8.
- The carpet needs to be replaced. And TV stopped working. Bedspread dirty.
- Absolutely the worst Roach infested hotel I have ever stayed in. Literally There were roaches crawling all over everything.
- Nothing it was molded and smelly and the shower didn’t stain. Absolutely terrible!
- The computer at the front desk that guest could use.
- Nothing,the desk clerk was very ride. When my daughter in law was bathing with her toddler daughter in the tub she slipped and fell,both of her knees are bruised.When my son addressed the issue at the front desk,the desk clerk argued with him and said the bathtub was nonskid offering no concern for his wife.
Holiday Inn Charlotte Airport
Located in Charlotte in the region of North Carolina, 12 miles from Shoppes at University Place, Holiday Inn Charlotte Airport features a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The University of North Carolina at Charlotte is 12 miles from Holiday Inn Charlotte-Airport, and Discovery Place is 6 miles away. Charlotte Douglas International Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- Everything … & the bar/restaurant was a bonus
- We enjoyed a Saturday morning breakfast off the menu rather than the weekday buffet. It was wonderful!
- The breakfast had a lot of variety, there was something for everyone. The staff kept the buffet replenished .
- This is a really nice hotel! I really could fault nothing!
- We arrived to find planes flying right overhead and worried, but really didn’t hear them in the hotel. The staff at the desk was awesome! The pool was a bonus that we didn’t know about. Would definitely stay again. SO conveniently close to the airport for us to return our car a day earlier, knowing we could take the shuttle in the morning.
Hampton Inn & Suites Charlotte-Airport
Minutes from Charlotte Douglas International Airport in North Carolina, this hotel offers a free hot breakfast every morning and comfortable guestrooms with free high-speed internet access and flat-screen TVs.Hampton Inn & Suites Charlotte – Airport features an indoor pool and on-site fitness center. Guests will also appreciate the 24-hour business center and hot tub at this completely non-smoking hotel.Within a short drive of the Charlotte-Airport Hampton Inn, guests can watch the Carolina Panthers football team play at the Bank of America Stadium. Guests can also explore the restaurants, theaters and shops of the city’s nearby Uptown area.
- What a find. We used this hotel for an overnight stopover during our holiday travel. The shuttle was prompt, the staff were extremely friendly and the hotel is very nice. My room was huge, clean and very comfortable and the free breakfast in the morning was excellent. We would stay here again.
- the bar like seating in front of the tv to watch espn in the morning while eating breakfast. cozy seating area while waiting on the shuttle
- The beds were wonderful and the linen soft and luxurious.
- The bed was very nice. We were upgraded to a king suite at no extra cost. The staff were incredibly friendly.
- The breakfast was good.It was nice & quiet.Room had a comfortable feel.Staff had me laughing..I really enjoyed them
Courtyard Charlotte Gastonia
A 15-minute drive to Charlotte International Airport, this hotel offers an indoor swimming pool and an on-site fitness center. The Gaston Memorial Hospital is a few steps away.The Courtyard Café offers a daily continental breakfast with hot and cold items. The 24-hour convenient store provides snacks and drinks. Free coffee and tea are offered in the lobby 24 hours a day.All spacious rooms at the Courtyard Charlotte Gastonia offer a tea / coffee maker and a mini-fridge for quick in-room snacks. All rooms feature free Wi-Fi, and a large work desk equipped with an ergonomic chair to make your stay productive.The Charlotte Gastonia is easily accessible to Interstates 85 and 485.
- The two staff members who were there on Thursday night/Friday morning, 2/15/18-2/16/18, went out of their way to assist me after finding out that my flight had been delayed five hours, arrived at 2am, for an interview at 7:45am. Their assistance allowed for an easier morning after sleeping only three hours. Very thankful for their help, hospitality and positivity!
- The location is convenience for travelers he off and in the highway I-85
- The breakfast sandwich was HORRIBLE, but the coffee, though strong, was good.
- The people were friendly, the atmosphere was warm. We felt very welcome to be there.
- We enjoyed eating at the restaurant there and found it convenient and tasty. Our room was comfortable and staff was friendly.
Top Hotels In Belmont North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Belmont North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Belmont North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Belmont North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!