10 Best Hotels To Stay In Belmont California – Top Hotel Reviews
Belmont California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Belmont California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Belmont California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Belmont California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Belmont California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Belmont California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Belmont California:
Hyatt House Belmont Redwood Shores
Hyatt House Belmont Redwood Shores is located in Belmont, 19 miles from San Francisco and 25 miles from San Jose.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Berkeley is 23 miles from Hyatt House Belmont Redwood Shores, and Half Moon Bay is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is San Francisco International Airport, 9 miles from Hyatt House Belmont Redwood Shores.
- The place has a vibe of a good clean apartments complex, I used to rent a very similar one when I lived in silicon valley. The room was clean and nicely furnished. We were given option to pick a floor to stay on. Staff is friendly and helpful.
- The hotel room was nice and spacious, it had a few worn down items but we really liked the room and the breakfast. The staff was amazing as well.
- Food was quality and the suite was a nice set up. Roomy.
- Just about everything. Staff, facilities, rooms, food with one exception (see dislikes below). Will stay again and happy to do so.
- Nice and quiet location. Located between San Francisco and the Valley (20 min drive), relatively close to grocery stores and shopping center. Great selection of food for breakfast (omelettes, oatmeal, sausages, pancakes etc). Very comfortable king-size bed.
Motel 6 San Francisco – Redwood City
Located in Belmont, 20 miles from San Francisco, Motel 6 San Francisco – Redwood City features a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Jose is 24 miles from Motel 6 Belmont, and Berkeley is 24 miles away. San Francisco International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Clean and comfortable – and they left the light on for me. Staff is always friendly and helpful.
- The hardwood floors in the room are much better than carpet and the grassy areas near our building was great for our dogs! The location was perfect for our needs this trip. We have stayed here before because of location.
- The measure of a great staff is how they address the inevitable things that come up during a lengthy stay. This staff was top notch –
- Didn’t stay in the building pictured. Room had no lamps, one night table, the wall lights were missing lightbulbs. The sprinkler in the ceiling had a towel stuffed into it. Cold, bare.
- I ordered an extra sheet and fresh blanket. Was told at front desk they never get the orders until guest arrives. Maid took sheet away next morning.
Silicon Valley Inn
Silicon Valley Inn is located in Belmont, 20 miles from San Francisco and 25 miles from San Jose.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Berkeley is 24 miles from Silicon Valley Inn, and Half Moon Bay is 9 miles from the property. San Francisco International Airport is 9 miles away.
- For an older motel that has been updated, it was good and clean for the most part. Staff was friendly.
- It was a small, but very clean, very lovely, newly and very tastefully refurbished room. It had no closet, but it did have a refrigerator, plenty of convenient power outlets, and a nice TV (which we do not watch). There was road noise, which did not bother us; but there was NO noise from other people, which ordinarily does very much bother us in other motels, keeping us awake when we need sleep. For our needs, it was substantially better than we expected and a terrific value. We had a great night’s sleep (unusual in most motels we can afford owing to noise), so we will return.
- My dealings were with the owners of the property, and they were very friendly and most accommodating. I will certainly stay at the Silicon Valley Inn on my next trip to the Bay Area.
- Dirty room with worms in the bathroom,floor so dirty that your feet got black so had to take a shower!
- We arrived a bit earlier than expected and the manager on duty was very helpful in getting us a room right away. We requested a room away from the busy Camino Real; our room was pretty quiet. Comfortable bed.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Belmont
Located 11.6 miles from San Francisco International Airport, this Belmont, California hotel provides a microwave and a refrigerator in each room. A well equipped gym is available at the hotel.The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Belmont offers a daily hot breakfast with eggs, sausage, juice and coffee. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Classic rooms are decorated in tan colors, wood furniture and include a flat-screen cable TV. Belmont Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites also provides in-room coffee facilities.Downtown San Francisco is a 30 minute drive from the hotel. Stanford University is 11 miles away.
- The property was clean, well located and had a great breakfast!!!! It was a short drive to shopping, restaurants and the Convention Center
- Friendly, helpful staff. Good breakfast. Kept updated.
The staff were so friendly and went above and beyond to make sure I had everything I needed!
I loved that they provided a shower cap!! Great touch!
Great location to the Caltrain.
- Location was good. Mattress was uncomfortable to the point we didn’t sleep. Someone’s dirty underwear was left in the room. How could housekeeping not seen that? In one area of the room the floor was sticky. When we went to complain it was like they didn’t care.
- Staff are very attentive and friendly. Beds are comfortable. Rooms and property are clean.
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Belmont Redwood Shores
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Belmont Redwood Shores offers accommodations in Belmont. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Francisco is 20 miles from SpringHill Suites by Marriott Belmont Redwood Shores, and San Jose is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Francisco International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The rooms were really great. Very clean and comfortable. The suite was well thought out and very useful–conducive to our business and our rest.
- Bed and pillows were like heaven. Staff were extremely friendly. Lovely hotel overall.
- The room layout was ideal for 5 adults. The rooms were clean and functional. The beds and pillows very comfortable. Housekeeping was timely. Front desk was helpful and friendly.
- Breakfast was delicious. Loved the recycling, ambiance and staff was great! They had extra linens waiting for us so we didn’t need to ask for it. Comfortably fit 5 adults in our Queen suite!
- Very clean and comfortable accommodations. Modern look throughout, nicely designed and appointed room. Good sized bathroom with a nice shower. Breakfast buffet had a nice selection. An excellent value.
Hotel San Carlos
Near the San Mateo Expo Center and only minutes from San Francisco International Airport, this San Carlos, California hotel offers many free amenities as well as in-room microwaves and mini-refrigerators.Start the day at Hotel San Carlos with a free continental breakfast and a free weekday newspaper. Take advantage of the outdoor swimming pool or enjoy browsing the internet with free wireless access.Easily discover top-rated golf courses, whale watching tours and scenic hiking trails at nearby Half Moon Bay. The San Carlos Hotel is also located close to a variety of local shopping centers and restaurants.
- This was a perfect room for me. Sizable, comfortable and clean. All of that for at least 33% less than the chain hotel across the street. Very pleasant staff, and very central to good dinner options.
- Manager made sure we got a disability room since my wife is in a wheelchair and cannot climb stairs. Breakfast was more than I expected….very nice.
- Very good central location. Parking was readily available. Close to public transportation and restaurants. Wi-Fi worked great, despite having multiple devices connected. Staff was friendly enough.
- Clean and nice rooms. Fridge, freezer & microwave. Bed was comfortable. Dish TV with complete ( I think) channel lineup. Will definitely stay here again.
- got a room spur of the moment when realized B&Bmwas not confirmed
Good Nite Inn Redwood City
Good Nite Inn Redwood City offers accommodations in Redwood City. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Francisco is 22 miles from Good Nite Inn Redwood, and San Jose is 22 miles from the property. San Francisco International Airport is 12 miles away.
- Nice quiet room, comfortable beds. Easy on and off the freeway. We were there to visit a family member in the hospital in Palo Alto (no affordable places there) Only took 5 minutes to get to Palo Alto on the freeway. Very friendly and accomodating staff. We ended up needing to stay an extra night and they were very helpful.
- We were in a newly remodeled room. The beds were very comfortable and the linens were crisp and clean. The bathroom was extremely clean, you could tell everything was new. We also liked that I-hop was right next door. The staff was very friendly and Renee was willing to go above and beyond to get me the help I needed one night. In fact all staff seemed pleased to help with anything we needed.
- comfortable bed, clean updated room, friendly and kind staff very helpful.
- The vending machine actually worked. The lady at reception gave me a cookie as consolation subsequent to narrating my issues with my stay; it was a welcome friendly gesture.
- Even though their going through remodel… the staying was very comfortable. All the linens were crispy white?
Los Prados Hotel
Located 1 miles from San Mateo Expo Center, this San Mateo hotel offers a free daily continental breakfast. Free Wi-Fi is included in all guest rooms. A fitness center is on site.Satellite TV is featured in each room at Los Prados Hotel. A microwave, small fridge and coffee-making facilities are included.San Francisco International Airport is a 10-minute drive from Hotel Los Prados. Great America Theme Park is a 25-minute drive away.
- Let customers check in earlier if the room is available.too of a late check in.close to
- Clean room. Plenty of parking. Close to restaurants.
- Great location, large room with very comfortable beds and pillows – the toilet/bath room was a bit small but overall really good value for the price in this area.
- The staff was great and very accommodating. The bed was VERY comfortable. The tub was a great size also. Room was clean, and very quiet. No noise disruption which was nice.
It has a good location
Excellent room size
It has a microwave and coffee machine
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, San Carlos, CA
Providing a free daily hot breakfast buffet along with in-room microwaves and mini-refrigerators, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, San Carlos, CA is non-smoking and close to local attractions, including Redwood City city centre.Begin the day at the Country Inn and Suites San Carlos with a workout in the on-site fitness centre or enjoy a cup of coffee from in-room coffeemakers. Browse the internet with free wireless access.The Hiller Aviation Museum, Coyote Point Museum and San Francisco International Airport are located only a short drive from Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, San Carlos, CA. The Burlingame Museum of Pez Memorabilia and Crystal Springs Golf Course are also nearby.
- Comfortable room for what we needed. Great location, close to our daughter’s house.
- The Inn is quiet, clean, comfortable and convenient off HW 101. The full breakfast has variety. I appreciated the assortment of reading material on arrival and the quick breakfast items as I checked out.
- The beds were very comfortable. I usually have trouble sleeping in hotels and I slept great here. The towels were so soft. The breakfast was more than I expected. There were eggs, sausage, oatmeal, and waffles in addition to your typical hotel breakfast foods.
- Visiting family in the area and this was easy access and. Great location. Close to Hillsdale Mall and easy on/off freeway or from 280.
- Great room, fast WiFi, excellent breakfast, attentive and friendly staff.
Pullman San Francisco Bay
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Located in Redwood City, 20 miles from San Francisco, Pullman San Francisco Bay features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.San Jose is 24 miles from Pullman San Francisco Bay, and Berkeley is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is San Francisco International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Clean, tidy, good breakfast, welcoming staff, reasonable fitness(good that it was open 24 hours, though)
- Was a very nice room with a giant tv that linked to youtube and netflix – bonus. View lovely of lagoon. Bed a bit too hard, I must say, and disappointed pool was not useable as that’s why I booked the hotel (I was given free parking as a token of their appreciation that I understood why). Good news is renovations will lengthen pool, although it looked long enough already to me. Gym excellent. Bar was really nice and food quite good. I’d stay here again after renovations are completed, although ask if they have a bit softer mattresses in any other rooms.
The bed was a bit soft with a feather topper .
Overall fell modern and clean.
the restaurant was a good option for dinner when we were tired
- Hey, they forgot to remove bathrobes from the list. An amenity still available.
- The room was comfy. There was a free shuttle to the airport that was greatly appreciated.
Top Hotels In Belmont California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Belmont California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Belmont California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Belmont California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!