10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bellingwolde Groningen Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Bellingwolde Groningen Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bellingwolde Groningen Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bellingwolde Groningen Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bellingwolde Groningen Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bellingwolde Groningen Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bellingwolde Groningen Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bellingwolde Groningen Province:
B&B Villa de Thee Tuin
B&B Villa de Theetuin lies in the village of Bellingwolde, in the east of the province of Groningen. It features free Wi-Fi and a garden with an intimate terrace.B&B Villa de Theetuin occupies a monument building on the ‘Hoofdweg’. The building breathes the atmosphere of the former wealth of the farmers that lived in this region. Inside, all the rooms have their own theme and character.The 16th-century fortress town of Bourtange, which has been preserved in its original state, is less than 20 minutes from the B&B by car. Groningen is only a 30-minute train journey away.
- The breakfast was fantastic and the place is adorable. Very big surprise, much better than we would have expected.
- We loved our room, very clean and cosy. The breakfast was just wonderful and abundant. Also the lady that runs the B&B is absolutely lovely.
- Perfect location for a wonderful.rime..Lovley unique rooms and a.brilliant breakfast. Thank you for nice stay in your house.
- What a lovley and unique Place, it was a very nice expirience at all. Nice rooms, kind and friendly Service and a breakfast you can dream.of. Thank you for 2 unforgetable nights.
- Gezellig ingerichte kamers, zeker geen standaard hotelkamer. Goede douche. Brandschoon. Koffie en thee plus chocolaatjes beneden. Uitgebreid ontbijt aan eigen tafeltje. Vriendelijke ontvangst.
Hotel In den Stallen
In Den Stallen is set in an authentic ‘Oldambster’ farmhouse in Winschoten, in the east of the Groningen province. It has an in-house restaurant with large garden terrace and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Guest can choose from a variety of fish and meat dishes for dinner. The restaurant also has a grill menu and a warm buffet. In the morning, a breakfast buffet is offered.The rooms at In den Stallen are decorated with bright colors and come with box-spring bedding and a work desk.On sunny days, the café serves cold drinks and snacks at the terrace. There is also a bowling alley and a little convention center.The center of Winschoten and the trainstation is 1.6 mi away from Hotel In den Stallen.
- All staff were competent and helpful. The meals we choose from the extensive menu were excellent. The hotel has a country ambience even though it is close to a highway exit.
- Location was perfect, only minutes (literally) from a festival I was attending with easy access to petrol stops and local shopping. Amazingly helpful staff (phone and email) assisting me to “gain access” after reception hours (desk is not open 24 hours) Breakfast is basic but substantial. Room was spotless, beds quite comfortable (for me 🙂 (We all have different ideas as to what is a “comfortable bed”.) Restaurant is attractively decorated and menu selections looked QUITE delicious although I didn’t have the opportunity to partake in a meal because of the festival schedule. The restaurant is open to the public for both afternoon and evenings meals. All in all, a very pleasant, comfortable 4 day stay!
- Well placed hotel for road trip through northern Holland into Germany. I stayed here before and enjoyed the experience. Good parking.
- het ontbijt was uitstekend. en het eten was ook heel goed complimenten aan de kok,de bedden waren goed.
- Nette kamer goede bedden met prima sanitair en een goed ontbijt
Hotel Restaurant Victoria
This 3-star hotel is located in the center of Winschoten, just 1,950 feet from Winschoten Station. Hotel Restaurant Victoria offers free Wi-Fi and bicycle rental at a surcharge.Each room is decorated in a black and white décor. They are furnished with a TV, desk and private bathroom with shower.Hotel Restaurant Victoria has a restaurant where you can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is a variety of cafes and restaurants in the surroundings. You can relax on the terrace with a newspaper provided by Victoria. The Dollart Route and other hiking and cycling routes are within 2.5 mi of the hotel.350 feet from the property there is a shopping street and the city groningen is 30 minutes away by train. Motorcycles and bicycles can be parked behind the hotel.
- A small but really cosy and friendly hotel. Though small, the rooms were comfortable and clean. The staff were outstandingly helpful and pleasant. The restaurant was pleasant and the two evening meals that we ate there were excellent. The breakfast was lovely.
- The hotel location in Winschoten is perfect! Almost anything you want is within a 10 minute (or less) walk… including a McDonald’s, if Micky Dees is your thing. The Victoria is situated in the midst of the town center with several pubs in the immediate area. It is quite comfortable and HAS A LIFT so that 23K suitcase is NO problem if you’re on the 3rd floor. My room was a bit smaller than expected, but still within what I consider “average size” for European pub/hotels. A BIG smile and a sincere “thank you” to staff members Ruud and Remco (bartender and head chef, respectively) for making my stay an absolute joy! I would highly recommend Hotel Restaurant Victoria… I have already made reservations for 2020!
The room was small, but clean and functional.
A nice location in the market place, was nice sitting outside with a drink and watching the world go by. Also just a short walk from the station.
The staff were very friendly and helpful.
The meal I had from the restaurant was delicious,.
- The bar downstairs is cozy with leather sofas and a blazing fire. The dinner was really good and the staff were very friendly and helpful. We had ordered a taxi the night before and when it didn’t show up the hotel owner kindly drove us himself.
- Goede, schone kamer. Prima wifi verbinding. Vriendelijk personeel, Goed ontbijt met verse broodjes.
Restinn offers unique free-standing hotel rooms with free Wi-Fi in a peaceful green environment, only 1.2 mi from the center of the Bourtange stronghold. The grounds include a restaurant with rustic décor which serves traditional Dutch meals including pancakes.Each of the rooms at Restinn Bourtange includes extra-long beds, a desk and a TV. A refrigerator and tea/coffee making facilities are also provided. The modern bathroom has a shower and hairdryer.The German border is a 5-minute drive away. Bourtange Restinn is 35 minutes from the Drentsche Aa National Park by car. The historic city of Groningen can be reached in a 50-minute car journey. Free public parking is available on site.
Leuk ontvangst. Lekker ontbijt.
I was recently thinking about the waste produced by hotels giving each guest individual bottle of shampoo, conditioner, soap etc. I liked the fact that this place had a dispenser next to the shower mitigate that waste.
The uniqueness of the location and architecture.
Excellent breakfast in the morning
- Many operators could learn from this well managed operation.–exceptional service. 10/10
- The beds were very comfertable. The breakfast was great. The location was super!
- This place is very quiet, very close to Bourtange. The rooms were clean and confortable. The restaurant is closed on monday and tuesday, in case your stay is in these days I suggest you to go to Kannelloni, 10km far, look for it in google.
Hotel Vesting Bourtange
Next to the amazing Bourtange Fortress, in the tranquil Westerwolde area, this hotel invites you for a relaxing, romantic stay in historical surroundings.The rooms of Hotel Vesting Bourtange are spacious and stylishly furnished, some with traditional bed boxes.This open-air museum offers a unique experience. The fortifications and the picturesque market square allow you to step back in time. Nature lovers will also appreciate the beautiful location.Hotel Vesting Bourtange is located 1.2 miles from the German border, and is an ideal base for visits to Groningen and Drenthe.
- Great experience to stay inside the reconstructed fortress of Bourtange. Spacious, comfortable and spotless clean room. Very nice staff and great location. Take your time to visit the museum’s and walk around the fortress. A hidden gem in the Netherlands.
- The coffee at breakfast was exceptionally good. Breakfast service was very good. The location is wonderful.
- We could take the time for everything. Good food, great ambiance, welcoming staff, from planning through actual overnight stay of our large mixed adult-children group. All of us will remember this trip fondly.
- Loads of atmosphere. Super clean. Small but very comfortable beds.
Location, which is in the centre of Fort Bourtange, is amazing.
Breakfast was very good.
Located 1.9 mi from the unique town of Bourtange in a rustic farmhouse, Hotel Bourtange is surrounded by a garden with several terraces and offers free parking on site.All rooms are equipped with box-spring beds, a TV and free WiFi access. The private bathrooms are fitted with a shower, a toilet, a hairdryer and free toiletries.During the morning, a breakfast buffet is offered and guests can enjoy it either in the conservatory or on the terrace.Around the quiet area of the property, guests can enjoy hiking and cycling.
- The host were very friendly and helpful. They have done so much work on their small hotel and grounds to make it comfortable, relaxing, and peaceful for their guests.
- A real find. Beautiful location and charming hostess. We would like to come again for a longer stay. Breakfast was excellent and rooms well equipped and comfortable.
Great place! Lovely owner, super breakfast, really clean.
Really really recommended.
- The owner was very friendly and professional , beautiful place
- Uitermate vriendelijke uitbaters, goed ontbijt, prima bedden en erg schoon. Een uitstekend hotel dat zijn 3 sterren zeker verdient.
Hotel Resort Landgoed Westerlee
This elegant mansion provides a serene retreat from the daily hustle-and-bustle, with a pleasant countryside setting.Hotel Resort Landgoed Westerlee features beautifully decorated rooms in classical style, which host king-size beds, luxury bathrooms with double spa bath and rooftop terraces.Hotel guests can enjoy a swim in the heated outdoor pool and unwind in the sauna. The restaurant serves fresh meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner with nice views of the surrounding countryside. The restaurant service includes a buffet, season menu and catering services.This is a nice resort for romantic getaways or for spending quality time with family.
- For us, this was just a one day trip across the border from Germany. But it totally exceeded our expectations. Amazing jacuzzi for two in your own bathroom. Friendly staff. A hotel with an unusual castle-like character. And – wait for it – absolutely BRILLIANT FOOD in the restaurant! If you don’t try the restaurant then you are probably missing out on the best feature of this hotel.
The location is quiet and greenery all around. Options for room service, sauna or outdoor pool facilities. Breakfast is well served and fresh with plenty choice. Staff is friendly and flexible. You can bring your dog with you for extra charge.
The hotel and room is clean (housekeeping cleans your room every day) and well cared for. AC unit in the room that works.
Very nice hotel. Lovely Aircon pool and rooms
Food was excellent.
- Very good experience, came late but they kept the kitchen open for me.
- Hotel is very relaxed and lovely surroundings. Had evening dinner outside in the gardens which was very nice. Would definitely go again
Van der Valk Hotel Groningen Zuidbroek
Van der Valk Hotel Zuidbroek combines leisure facilities, an elegant restaurant and a peaceful location while still being only 20 minutes’ drive from Groningen. It features tennis courts and a fitness center. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.Each of the rooms at Van der Valk Hotel features a balcony. Satellite TV, a seating area and a modern bathroom with both a bath and shower is standard in the rooms.The German border is a 15-minute drive away. Van der Valk Hotel Zuidbroek is 25 minutes’ drive from the Drentse Aa National Park. The hotel is conveniently located next to the A7 motorway. Bicycle rental is available on site.An extensive buffet breakfast is available at the hotel and includes fresh bread, pastries and a selection of warm dishes including scrambled eggs and bacon. The restaurant serves modern classics at lunch and dinner.Guests can enjoy a beauty treatment at the on-site salon or spend some time in the solarium for an extra charge. During warmer weather the hotel terrace offers a relaxing place to sit and enjoy a drink.
- Breakfast was perfect and accommodation very good.
The room very clean and big
- The restaurant was exceptional and the staff were excellent
- In spite of close to highway, very silent, good food and bar!
- Vert spacious; clean. Very good breakfast. Easy access and parking.
Hotel de Waalehof
Located in a peaceful location only 1.2 mi from the German border, this hotel offers rooms and apartments with free Wi-Fi. Hotel de Waalehof has a spacious garden with a terrace which borders a small river for which guests can rent canoes.The rooms at Waalehof come with a TV and a bathroom with a shower. Guests can choose to enjoy breakfast in the dining room each morning.The center of Stadskanaal is 20 minutes’ drive from de Waalehof Hotel. The Drentsche Aa National Park is 40 minutes away by car. The Ter Apel monastery is 11 mi away. Bicycle rental and a packed lunch service are also available.
- Lovely, quiet location in the countryside. Rooms are simple, but large, comfortable and clean. Our room (one of the apartments) had a private entrance going down to the garden. The couple running the hotel was very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was typical (soft-boiled eggs, breads, meats, cheeses, juice, coffee/tea) but everything was fresh and quickly replenished.
- Aardige mensen, vriendelijke ontvangst, superschone kamer met fijne befden
- Alles was geweldig, een lieve gastvrouw, goede locatie, prima ontbijt.
- Alles was prima verzorgd. s’Avonds laat kon ik nog koffie oid nemen. Goed verzorgd ontbijt.
- Das Frühstück war gut und ausreichend. Man muss bei dieser Unterkunft unbedingt Preis und Leistung anschauen. Die Unterkunft ist extrem günstig und dafür sehr gut. Vor allem sind die Wirtsleute sehr freundlich, fürsorglich und sehr offen. Man hätte jederzeit noch um etwas bitten können, wenn denn etwas gefehlt hätte. Nicht selbstverständlich war die stets vorhandene Möglichkeit, sich noch Kaffee oder Tee oder eine heiße Suppe zu machen, man durfte den Frühstücksraum auch für das eigene Picknick nutzen. Rundum wirklich sehr liebenswert.
Located in Termunterzijl, Hotel Termunterzijl has a restaurant, bar, garden, and free WiFi. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.The hotel offers a continental or buffet breakfast.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at Hotel Termunterzijl.The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 39 miles from the accommodation.
- The staff was so inviting and willing to help us with anything we needed.
- Was a perfect stay and staff all very welcoming and the food in the restaurant was very very good and reasonable priced. Will be back.
- The room was relatively small, but it was comfortable. The air conditioning was very welcome in the heatwave that was ongoing. We could park our bicycles in a locked garage at night. It was a short walk to the coast in the evening.
- Very nice breakfast, cool location not far from beach
- Locatie erg mooi, pand is schitterend verbouwd en ingericht. Eten in het restaurant was verrukkelijk!
Top Hotels In Bellingwolde Groningen Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bellingwolde Groningen Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bellingwolde Groningen Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bellingwolde Groningen Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!