10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bellegem West-Flanders – Top Hotel Reviews
Bellegem West-Flanders is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bellegem West-Flanders. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bellegem West-Flanders. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bellegem West-Flanders. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bellegem West-Flanders right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bellegem West-Flanders with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bellegem West-flanders:
Located in Kortrijk, 29 miles from Bruges, Hostellerie Klokhof features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Lille is 13 miles from Hostellerie Klokhof, and Ghent is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 33 miles from Hostellerie Klokhof.
- The staff as they did all that was possible to help two OAPs one off which was partly disabled. When the booking was made we requested a lift and a room with a walk in shower, this was not available but the Hotel was not aware of this request until well after our arrival. The staff then helped us in every way they could to make our stay as comfortable as possible. Both myself and my wife thank them sincerely for that
The room was adequate for a short stay, all rooms on the first floor. This is more a “restaurant with rooms” rather than a Hotel, but very fit for purpose. The Air-con was excellent.
The owners and staff were superb.
The Restaurant can handle large numbers and was excellent on a quiet evening. Lunch the following day was well populated, showing good local approval. Big and safe parking.
- Big private parking. Very friendly owner. Next to the Xpo.
- Clean, modern, family owned gem. Older building, but totally renovated. Excellent food and service. Could not have been more satisfied.
- Gorgeous little countryside hotel – close, but not inside Kortrijk and very close to a noisy motorway passing by. Breakfast OK.
Elckerlyck Inn Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Elckerlyck Inn Hotel offers accommodations in Rollegem, just 31 miles from Bruges. The hotel has a barbecue and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Lille is 12 miles from Elckerlyck Inn Hotel, and Ghent is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 34 miles from Elckerlyck Inn Hotel.
- Very friendly. Good food and spacious accommodation.
We liked the friendliness of all the family at the Inn and also the meals were excellent. In fact, they proprietor went out of his way to pick us up from Ieper as we were stuck there. Outstanding service.
The rooms were a surprise because we were expecting something like a hotel room but instead we had a living/dining area with a bed settee,a bedroom and a separate toilet. It also had a well stocked fridge and tea/coffee making facilities.
- Easy to park, very good traditional continental breakfast,small restaurant with several options and good selection of beers. Managed by a small friendly team of family members.
The staff(owner and family) were sooo friendly and welcoming.
Food was excellent.
The whole place is quirky and brilliant!
Perfect for a 3 hour run to Amsterdam.
- We were made to feel very welcome. Dinner was specially made for us and nothing was too much trouble. Our room was more like a little apartment so would be ideal for a longer stay. The property was in a very quiet area.
ibis Styles Kortrijk Expo
Located in Kortrijk, 28 miles from Bruges, ibis Styles Kortrijk Expo features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lille is 15 miles from ibis Styles Kortrijk Expo, and Ghent is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 33 miles from ibis Styles Kortrijk Expo.
- Friendly staff, very comfortable bed, good shower.
- The hotel was nice and clean and the shower in the room was amazing. The staff were very friendly.
- The beds were comfortable, the orange juice was good.
- Convenient for my business. Friendly staff and comfortable rooms.
- Nice, clean, big room with a balcony (tiny though). Very good bed and very good breakfast! Situation perfect for us (near Xpo). Free parking.
Located in Kortrijk in the region of West-Vlaanderen, 28 miles from Bruges, D-Hotel features a sun terrace and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lille is 14 miles from D-Hotel, and Ghent is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 32 miles from D-Hotel.
- Kind staff, great breakfast, comfy rooms, excellent location
- Architecture of the building is amazing. The amability of the staff.
- I arrived at the hotel at 8:00pm to be told there was no food available
- Super helpful owner and staff, and a nice, relaxed environment, chilled bar area and a great breakfast. Easy parking and an affordable price. What more could you need?
- Comfortable clean hotel. Nice bar area very relaxed atmosphere.
Hotel Ter Linde
Nestled in beautiful countryside and only 5 minutes from the center of the city, the hotel offers tranquil surroundings combined with easy access to the main attractions.With views overlooking the fields and grounds, and friendly staff, the hotel aims to make your stay as relaxing and peaceful as possible. With only 7 rooms you can expect a personalized service from the owners; 2 local guides, who are happy to recommend local attractions.The hotel is located within walking distance of the Kortrijk Xpo halls, and only 5 minutes from the center of Kortrijk. The cities of Moeskroen, Rijzel, Ghent, Ieper, and Bruges can all be reached within half an hour by car.
Was nice stay..pleasant different than the common hotel.. the woman at reception really polite and let you feel like home.
- Excellent value for money. My second time at this hotel. Staff very friendly.
De grote ruime suite, de zeer behulpzame gastvrouw die zelfs onze overhemden heeft gestreken.
De afstand tot het Xpo gebouw. Kortom een aanrader.
We komen vast nog terug.
- Een mooi huis met een zeer vriendelijke gastvrouw. Zorgzaam!!
J’ai eu droit à un changement d’hôtel a mon arrivée géré de A à Z. Aussi les notes que j’attribuent sont pour l’hôtel Troopeird Doornikserijksweg, 74 8510 Bellegem – Kortrijk que je recommande pour un voyage d’affaire.
Personnel super accueillant, serviable et flexible.
Hotel Troopeird offers accommodations in Kortrijk. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Bruges is 30 miles from Hotel Troopeird, and Lille is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 34 miles from Hotel Troopeird.
- Easy access, parking, friendly reception. Large room with easy chairs and desk. Bed was great.
- Small and quiet comfortable hotel. Good parking and very easy to find.
- Breakfast was brought to the table. Fresh coooked eggs, bacon on offer as well as a buffet. The restaurant was homely, food good of local produce and traditional menu.
Our experience can be summed up by the excellent welcome we received and attention to detail shown by our hosts Guy and Leive.
The interesting artefacts and selections of lace on display contributed to the ambiance and history of the hotel.
Our hosts were more than willing to enlighten us about the its fascinating background.
Hotel Troopeird is situated in an excellent location convenient for travel in all directions and just a few minutes from the city centre.
Although rated as a 3-star hotel our hosts were to us a fourth star!
- staff very helpful. Room 15 has a lovely outside terrace with table and chairs.
Hotel Bell Expo
One of our best sellers in Kortrijk! Located only 800 feet from the Kortrijk Xpo Halls, Bell Expo offers bright and spacious rooms with a flat-screen cable TV in a leafy residential area. It features free Wi-Fi.Each of the rooms is air conditioned and has a work desk. They also have a modern bathroom with a large rain shower and a hairdryer.The center of Kortrijk, which features sights including the Kortrijk 1302 museum, is less than a 10-minute drive from the hotel. Highway E17 is 1,300 feet away and Bruges is only 40 minutes away by car.Bell Expo features minimalist décor and a self service bar for guests. There is also a 24-hour front desk and private on-site parking.
- Stayed here last year and it’s perfect for our trip.
- great breakfast, nice little honesty bar, and only across the road from the Xpo
I stayed here for 5 business days. It is a very quiet place.
The breakfast here is very nice. I liked very much the freshly-fried eggs by Filip 🙂
Also a very safe and cozy place for people who traveling alone.
The villa is in a quiet neighborhood. The motorway is in bird view only 200m away.
The window is closed for that reason.
Efficient way of communication. You get your code for the front door and room by mms.
- lovely room. very clean, nice amenities and the staff were very friendly.
Hotel Damier Kortrijk
One of our top picks in Kortrijk.Hotel Damier dates from 1769 and features an elegant historic façade with Decoene interior. It is situated on the Grote Markt in Kortrijk and features free Wi-Fi as well as private parking for a surcharge. Private parking is only a 2 minute walk from the accommodation.Each of the 65 guest rooms at Hotel Damier Kortrijk feature a flat-screen TV, iPad with hotel and room service information and a private bathroom. Some feature air conditioning. The bathrooms are all equipped with a shower, bath, and a hairdryer. In the new hotel wing, deluxe rooms are located.Guests can enjoy a luxurious breakfast buffet with waiter service. The hotel offers 24-hour reception and a lobby with a fireplace.The on-site restaurant serves contemporary Belgian cuisine for lunch and dinner, using fresh products. The restaurant also has a terrace. Café Damier offers light meals, local beers, a varied whiskey collection, cocktails and their own ‘Copperhead’ gin. Café Damier is also available for Tea Room, Tapas and Snack. Guests can enjoy the new opened cocktailbar “Sprezza” with sharing dinner concept.The Kortrijk Xpo halls are only 1 miles away and Kortrijk-Wevelgem International Airport is within 5 miles away. Damier Hotel is a 5-minute walk from Kortrijk Railway Station. The parking facilities that the hotel offers are located a 2 minute walk from the hotel.
- Great old building with modern interieur in the middle of Kortrijk. Restaurant is fab !
Central location of the hotel, parking next to it (unfortunately overloaded, but another cheap public parking just close), great restaurant and buffet in the morning in the hotel, whirlpool in our room
We also had the possibility to have a full breakfast before the official breakfast time as we (and many others) were cyclists riding the Ronde
- Clean, nice rooms, location is great. Good breakfast, with nice selection. Rooms are small by American standards, but for a nice clean pleasant place I would recommend.
Stayed in a recently modernized room which is really tastefully decorated and the bed is just wonderful, I wish I could take it home with me.
The welcome at the reception was very friendly and personal and the location of the hotel is great, directly at the market square.
Breakfast was tasty and served in a beautiful restaurant.
This was my 2nd stay but whenever business will bring me to Kortrijk I will return for sure.
- Traditional feel, traditional service – well done.
One of our top picks in Kortrijk.Featuring free WiFi and a sauna, Parkhotel Kortrijk offers accommodations in Kortrijk, just 27 miles from Bruges. The hotel has a playground and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lille is 16 miles from Parkhotel Kortrijk, and Ghent is 26 miles from the property. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 31 miles away.
The bar is really nice, very friendly staff and good food served until 11:00 PM
Very clean and quiet room, nordic style
- Great location, walking distance from all the restaurants, shopping, bars and historic sites. Staff are very polite and friendly, rooms are very large and beds very comfy. Great service, they emailed us before the stay asking if we would like to move to a part of the hotel that would be less noisy as the Easter Fair was in town. Breakfast is excellent, great choice and relaxed atmosphere. Hotel also has a pool and spa
- The Room was nice and very clean as well as also the rest of the property. The hotel is very well thought and we only regret it was not warm enough for us to enjoy one of the outside terraces at the hotel bar. The wellness was absolutely amazing and the girl staff present on Saturday afternoon at the reception of wellness was very helpful and friendly!
- I liked the restaurant for dinner – delicious food and the tart tatin was fabulous. Morgan the massagist was great. Sauna was lovely. Nicely decorated interior and close walk from some beautiful churches and buildings.
The room was very spacious, the staff very polite and friendly and the breakfast very
varied and delicious. The bed was extremely comfortable and so gave me a great night’s sleep.
the Wellness centre was so relaxing and enjoyable too !
- The bar is really nice, very friendly staff and good food served until 11:00 PM
Center Hotel is located in Kortrijk, 26 miles from Bruges and 16 miles from Lille. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ghent is 25 miles from Center Hotel, and Ieper is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- very hospitable and good staff, clean rooms , ??????
- The room was modern and the staff were all polite and friendly,and we’re fluent English speakers,and made me feel wrlcome
- Really centrally located, comfortable bed and yummy breakfast with good choice
The staff is really Helpful. The rooms are nice and clean.
The location is perfect.
- The heating in the room was lovely and the view of the Xmas fair was great
Top Hotels In Bellegem West-flanders Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bellegem West-Flanders to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bellegem West-Flanders but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bellegem West-Flanders. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!