10 Best Hotels To Stay In Belleair Beach Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Belleair Beach Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Belleair Beach Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Belleair Beach Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Belleair Beach Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Belleair Beach Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Belleair Beach Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Belleair Beach Florida:
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Clearwater Beach South Harbourside
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This Indian Rocks Beach, Florida hotel features an on-site marina, spacious free-form pool, and a restaurant. Free Wi-Fi access is available, and guest will be a 5-minute walk to the beach.Cable TV and a desk are included in each room at this Florida Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Clearwater Beach South Harbourside. Extras include a private bathroom, hairdryer, and ironing facilities.A fitness center, game room, and shops are on site at at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Clearwater Beach South Harbourside for added convenience. Guests can also play miniature gold and go fishing.Jimmy Guana’s Waterfront Bar and Grill serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. In the evening, guests can relax with a drink in the Wahoo Raw Bar.Tampa International Airport is 21 miless away. The hotel is also a 2-minute walk from Indian Rocks Historical Museum and just under 1 mile from George C. McGough Nature Reserve.
Indian Rocks Beach is a great choice for travelers interested in kid-friendly beaches, seafood and restaurants.
- It needed a little maintenance and upkeep on several things but very comfortable and the air conditioning needs a little help in the bedroom . Coffee needs to be more accessible in the lobby or in a better location
Great location- Short walk to beach – go watch amazing sunsets! next to marina -fun to watch the boats. There is a small water park attached/next door.
Hotel Pool and hot tub changes colors st night!
Clean, Spacious rooms (2 closets!) – didn’t feel cramped at all while traveling w kids.
Friendly staff (though they seemed overworked)
Nice sized mini fridge and microwave (but fobg think you’ll be cooking in this kitchenette)
- Facilities included all that was needed.. Attended bike expo and then this, never went back to expo
- Nice room- spacious, pillows were fabulous. Restaurant was good value, service excellent, food good. Nice staff.
- Very clean room and well equipped. This is our second time here and we did know about a public toilet on the first floor that was very clean also. The underground parking was great, and more than enough. The Christmas decorations were beautiful. The breakfast food at the restaurant was excellent. The staff was very friendly. The elevators made access to any floor easy. Well located. Close to the beach. Other restaurants and shopping within walking distance.
One of our top picks in Clearwater Beach.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, Edge Hotel is located in Clearwater Beach in the region of Florida, just 23 miles from Tampa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, business center and a gift shop at the property.Clearwater is 5 miles from Edge Hotel, and St. Petersburg is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is St Petersburg-Clearwater Airport, 9 miles from Edge Hotel.
- Amenities were awesome along with our beachfront view
- Courteous staff, amazingly beautiful & tasty food. Gorgeous views from all around hotel. Plenty of entertainment within the hotel. Will be returning.
- The pool was so nice to relax by and it was so close in walking distance to the beach and amazing restaurants. We loved the balcony view of the harbor!
- Gulf front room was spacious & very modern with Keuric coffeemaker, refrigerator & microwave a plus. View was amazing!
- Jimmy’s restaurant on the 10th floor was great — view and food were both superior!
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Clearwater Beach
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Moments from the crystal-clear waters of Clearwater Beach, this completely smoke-free hotel located in Clearwater Beach, Florida, features a heated outdoor pool and a full-service beauty salon.The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Clearwater Beach provides free high-speed internet access in each guestroom. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served on site at Jimmy’s Fish House restaurant. Work out in the on-site gym or browse for souvenirs at the on-site gift shop.Busch Gardens amusement park and the Florida Aquarium are located within driving distance of the Clearwater Beach Holiday Inn. Take advantage of the numerous activities including parasailing, scuba diving and deep-sea fishing all available a short distance from the hotel.
- Rooms need updating. Smells antiseptic in room. Chips off bathfoom tiles.
- Staff was accessible, friendly and always helpful. Great location. Room was well appointed. Nice amenities, reasonable prices, bar and live music was great fun
- I stayed at this hotel with my two children (ages 10 & 7). The location is convenient to walk to local restaurants and shops. We enjoyed our 5th floor city view, watching the sunset from the hotel’s restaurant, and swimming in the heated pool (it was perfect to keep kids busy despite the 50 degree January weather). The room was very clean and quiet. The staff was very accommodating in allowing us a late check-out as we had a later flight. I would definitely stay here again!
- The Hotel was easy to navigate, The views were beautiful, and the entertainment was enjoyable.
- The location is fine. not good enough since there’s no real beach outside of the hotel.
Shephard’s Live Entertainment Resort
One of our top picks in Clearwater Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Shephard’s Live Entertainment Resort offers accommodations in Clearwater Beach, just 22 miles from Tampa. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or pool. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Clearwater is 5 miles from Shephard’s Live Entertainment, and St. Petersburg is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is St Petersburg-Clearwater Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The food was exceptional! Our beds were comfortable. The staff were friendly and accommodating! Loved opening the balcony door daily to music!
The bed was Sooo comfy
Very good location
Staff very pleasant and helpful
- The location was great. The beach was great, but we were not expecting to pay a rental fee for the beach chairs and umbrella. The hotel room was clean and the room size was decent. The staff were friendly and nice. There was a few singers performing during the day which was fun!
- The property was beautiful and very clean. The staff were all friendly and willing to do all they could to help you. I would recommend Shepard’s as a must stay place and visit again.
- They did not make it aware that a band would be playing every night till 2:30 and how loud it was.
DreamView Beachfront Hotel & Resort
One of our top picks in Clearwater Beach.Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, DreamView Beachfront Hotel & Resort offers accommodations in Clearwater Beach. The hotel has an outdoor pool and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Views of the sea, pool or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tampa is 22 miles from Dreamview Beachfront Hotel & Resort, and Clearwater is 5 miles away. St Petersburg-Clearwater Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- The bed was super comfortable. Balcony was a great place to chill after a long day. Uber services the area very efficiently and fast.
- Almost everything. It is a small hotel so not overcrowded. Staff was super friendly. Rooms were very clean. Private beach. Beach lounge chairs were super comfy. Walking distance to everything. Great views. Family-friendly. I like that no pets are allowed.
- The view was spectacular!! Employees were very helpful.
- good bed, great outdoor area(snack,pool, beach and outdoor cabana/bar/dj
- The building is older but it is clean. Management is working on improvements as there was new furniture delivered both for the rooms and for the beach area. The view from the balcony was beautiful from the sunrise to the sunsets. There is a tiki bar and you can eat your meals outside as well. We saw dolphins on more than one occasion from our balcony. We look forward to returning.
Clearwater Beach Hotel
One of our top picks in Clearwater Beach.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. On the southern end of Clearwater Beach and overlooking the harbor, Clearwater Beach Hotel features an outdoor pool and easy access to the sandy shore. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all rooms.Cable TV, microwave, and refrigerator are offered in each furnished guest room. Some rooms include a view of either the harbor or the Gulf of Mexico.Concierge services and a tour desk are open to all guests at the Hotel Clearwater Beach. Guests also receive 1 free parking space per room.Pier 60 is just under 1 miles from the hotel. Clearwater Marine Aquarium is 1.6 miles away. Sand Key Park is a short drive from the Florida property.
- Love the location, close to beach and restaurants. Nice pool.
Room was a 5 out of 10. We waited almost 2 hours past check-in time to get into our room.
Only positive item about this hotel is location.
- This is a great location for the money. I won’t stay anywhere else when I go to Clearwater Beach!
- Great location helpful staff and close to everything you’d want.
- The location was very close to the brilliant beach.
Gulfview Hotel – On the Beach
One of our top picks in Clearwater Beach.This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. This beachfront Clearwater Beach hotel offers access to a semi-private beach and free WiFi. Guests will be one mile from the nightly sunset celebrations at Pier 60 and within 2 miles of Clearwater Marina Aquarium.All guest rooms include a kitchenette, cable TV, and private balcony. Gulfview Hotel On the Beach provides coffee-making facilities as well.When not strolling on the beach, guests can lounge in the heated outdoor pool or hot tub. This Florida Gulfview Hotel On the Beach offers a 24-hour front desk, free on-site parking, and laundromat for added convenience.Guests can explore the natural island, white sand beaches, and wildlife of Caladesi State Park 3 miles away. The oldest Florida microbrewery, Dunedin Brewery, is 7 miles from the property.
- The maid was super sweet and the view from our balcony was pretty.
- The staff was great. The location wonderful, on the beach! Walking distance to many restaurants, shops….
- Beds were comfy, perfect view and distance to local attractions.
- It was a fair experience. Being on the beach was nice. The sand was white & very soft. The room was clean. The hot tub was a nice added bonus. The view was nice from the room. The hotel next door had a live band every night so the free entertainment was nice to enjoy from our patio every night. The walkablility of Clearwater beach was amazing & it was nice to be able to walk everywhere, however the hotel was on the south end of the beach & was a few mile walk to go all the way north.
- The location was great and the maid did a great job
One of our top picks in Clearwater Beach.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Catering to adults 21 and older, Beachview Hotel is located in Clearwater Beach. Guests can relax in the outdoor pool or take a walk to the beach, which is opposite of the property. The Clearwater Marine Aquarium is 1.4 miles away.A satellite TV, ironing facilities, and a coffee machine are provided in all rooms at Beachview Hotel. Each room is also air conditioned and boasts a view of the city, pool, or beach.Outdoor dining areas and lounging chairs are provided on the sun terrace surrounding the pool for guests to enjoy. An ATM is on site for added convenience.The Beachview Hotel is 10 minutes’ walk from Pier 60, which offers fishing and sightseeing. Caladesi Island State Park is 2.7 miles away, and Sand Key Park is 1.8 miles from the Florida hotel.
- Super position, right on beach. Breakfast included was okay.
- The location is perfect, walking distance to all kinds of things to do
- Upon arrival the room we were assigned was not up to standards. The lady at the desk, gave us an upgraded room that met our needs much better. Overall the property and staff were awesome and made sure we were happy during our stay.
- Fantastic location … CKs next door was great for lunch and a brew.
- The location of this hotel is great! You can walk to pretty much everything. Definitely get a beach view room as they are more spacious and a little more updated. We stayed our first night in a poolside room as we arrived a day earlier then our original reservation started and switched to a beach view room. The sunsets are amazing from this hotel. The beach is right across the street. Breakfast is from 7am-9am and is pretty basic but worked for our family. Would definitely stay at this property again in a beach view room.
Seaside Inn & Suites
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Clearwater Beach, Seaside Inn & Suites features an outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi. The beach is just 300 feet away, and a restaurant and bar is adjacent to the property.Sharky’s Beach Bar offers all-American fare with a view of the beach. The menu includes smoke fish dip, pulled pork barbecue, and paninis as well as an assorted cocktail, beer, and wine list. Live entertainment is featured Friday through Sunday.A television is available in each of the air-conditioned rooms at the Seaside Inn & Suites. A hairdryer is included in each private bathroom. Select rooms feature a kitchenette or water views.A 24-hour front desk is available for guests’ convenience. On-site parking is offered for a surcharge.Clearwater Marine Aquarium is 1.5 miles away. Guests will be 22 minutes’ drive from St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport.
- Beach across the street! Really nice, big and clean deluxe double we had!
- Location near beach, walk to restaurants and beachwalk, friendly front office staff, roomy room with mini fridge & microwave and the room was clean with good water pressure.
- Room was alright, pool area was nice. Older building that was remodeled sloppy and poorly. But overall it’s In a Good location and decent for the price you pay.
- Nice size room, with Kitchenette, and sofa. Fairly new carpet, and fairly updated bed and furnishing. Its not fancy, but very descent, and clean. The daily staff did a very good job of straightening the rooms, and giving us plenty of fresh towels. This seem like a basic family style hotel, and we didn’t experience any noise issues. Plus, Plus, Plus, its right across the street from the beach, and the stores and restaurants all within walking distance. I would definitely stay here again.
- Older gentleman at the desk was very friendly and helped us find a restaurant we were looking for. Fantastic location on the beach. Huge room with kitchenette. Decent pool. Bed was comfortable.
Hampton Inn and Suites Clearwater Beach
One of our top picks in Clearwater Beach.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hampton Inn and Suites Clearwater Beach offers accommodations in Clearwater Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tampa is 22 miles from Hampton Inn , and Clearwater is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is St Petersburg-Clearwater Airport, 9 miles from Hampton Inn and Suites Clearwater Beach.
- The staff,facilities, and location was great! They were very helpful when you needed to get around in Clearwater Beach. ?
- Bed very comfy. Position of property very good. All staff were very friendly and helpful.
- View from our room was nice; location was good, able to walk to restaurants.
- Beach areas right out buy pool area and a very nice beach and pool very nice place for kids
- Liked the small private beach, everything was in walking distance. Felt like we were on a little island
Top Hotels In Belleair Beach Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Belleair Beach Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Belleair Beach Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Belleair Beach Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!