10 Best Hotels To Stay In Belle Fourche South Dakota – Top Hotel Reviews
Belle Fourche South Dakota is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Belle Fourche South Dakota. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Belle Fourche South Dakota. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Belle Fourche South Dakota. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Belle Fourche South Dakota right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Belle Fourche South Dakota with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Belle Fourche South Dakota:
AmericInn Belle Fourche
Showcasing a barbecue and hot tub, AmericInn Belle Fourche is located in Belle Fourche in the region of South-Dakota. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Deadwood is 20 miles from AmericInn Belle Fourche, and Sturgis is 24 miles away.
- It was clean, inviting, and friendly. I loved the bed and so did my daughter. She actually sleep better there than she does at home. The staff was also very friendly and immediately accommodated the fact that we needed a room with s bathtub for my 3 year-old. I wish we could have gone swimming but we just didn’t have time but the pool area looked nice. And, the breakfast was very good. Huge selection and tasty too!
- Really nice staff. Good- clean accommodations. I would definitely stay there again.
- Staff were so very helpful and friendly! The rooms and lobby were so very clean. Totally recommend anyone going in that area to stay there!!!
- Comfortable beds. Well-appointed lobby, which I did not use. Had the rooms been half so inviting as the lobby, the hotel would have deserved a high rating.
- Very comfortable room. The breakfast was really really good.
Super 8 Belle Fourche
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Super 8 Belle Fourche offers accommodations in Belle Fourche, just 21 miles from Deadwood.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- You need another desk clerk. The long haired guy was discourteous and unkempt. He work late afternoon shift
- Good sleeping! Rooms were comfortable! Let us in early!
- Easy access to our room even though there was no elevator.
- Staff was friendly. Responded quickly to all our requests.
- breakfast – 2 tables 3 chairs each and slim pickings on the food offered.
Showcasing a hot tub and indoor pool, Travelodge Spearfish is located in Spearfish.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Deadwood is 8 miles from Travelodge Spearfish, and Sturgis is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Rapid City Regional Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- The bed was amazing, I generally do not like staying at motels because usually the beds are not of good quality, but these beds were so amazing! I slept like a rock (not even sure I sleep that well at home).
- Beds were very comfortable, very nice pillows, clean room, nice pool area, also very nice staff. thanks
- Comfortable beds. Room was a good size. Good pillows.
- Check-in Service was quick, location-great. Price was fine.
- Comfortable bed. Staff very interested in your being pleased with accommodations.
The Crow Peak Lodge
One of our best sellers in Spearfish! Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, The Crow Peak Lodge offers accommodations in Spearfish, just 10 miles from Deadwood.Every room comes with a TV with cable channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Rapid City Regional Airport, 50 miles from The Crow Peak Lodge.
- Friendly staff, clean. Could use another light in the room.
- It was very much a homelike atmosphere and very friendly staff. Peaceful and quiet.
- Very clean! The young lady at the desk was AWESOME and very helpful. Very quaint for the price. Loved that we didn’t have to pay an outrageous price and had a CLEAN room and great experience.
- Friendly, helpful staff. Super comfy bed, shower with good pressure. Near restaurants and an exercise trail. BBQ area available for use. Off the main road so a quieter location.
- Comfortable stay – a clean bed and pillow for those who are just looking for a place to sleep. Within walking distance to the main street and places to eat.
Super 8 Spearfish
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Super 8 Spearfish offers accommodations in Spearfish.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Deadwood is 8 miles from Super 8 Spearfish, and Sturgis is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Rapid City Regional Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- Excellent place, quiet, breakfast was good, clean and comfy. would highly recommend and stay again
- Hard boiled eggs were hot which I definitely loved and the waffles were light and fluffy.
- The bed, the bathroom and shower, also the mini fridge & microwave. The way the staff was extremely nice & informative.
- The beds were comfy and the heat and air worked great. Very clean and uncluttered. Cozy place.
- Rooms not kept very clean, especially bathrooms. Floor not vacuumed well first day , better second day.
Holiday Inn Spearfish-Convention Center
Located in Spearfish, 8 miles from Deadwood, Holiday Inn Spearfish-Convention Center features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Rapid City Regional Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- That it was very quiet, the room was large and the staff was great! The pool is nice and big and we loved playing the video games. (Ms PacMan)
- I was traveling through Spearfish so only spent one night here. Great location close to the highway.
- the cleaners failed to clean our room 1 of the 3 days we stayed. the staff was helpful, and did comp us breakfast for this error
- Friendly staffs. Onsite pub/restaurant. Clean rooms.
- Clean room. Liked having a microwave and frig. Very quite. Friendly staff.
Quality Inn Spearfish
This hotel in Spearfish, South Dakota features an indoor pool and whirlpool, daily continental breakfast and rooms with free Wi-Fi. Black Hills State University is 4 miles from this hotel.Quality Inn Spearfish provides a 37-inch LCD cable TV, a sitting area and an alarm clock in every room. A private bathroom is also included.Laundry facilities are on site. Free parking is also available on the property.High Plains Western Heritage Center is only one mile from this Spearfish Quality Inn. Black Hills National Forest and historic Deadwood are both within a 20-minute drive of the property.
- Had a good breakfast. Beds were comfortable. Staff was very nice.
- Rooms were clean and staff was very friendly. Breakfast was great.
- Clean , comfortable bed and pillows. Great breakfast.
- Helpful staff who offered suggestions on what to see and where to eat. Gave us easy access to Deadwood but made it simple to head into Wyoming to see Devil’s Tower.
- Very clean and everyone was hospitable. A nice stay for the price. Decent (typical) breakfast.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Spearfish
Just off Interstate 90, this hotel features an indoor pool and a modern lounge area with free Wi-Fi and rooms. Black Hills State University is a 9-minute drive away.Rooms at Fairfield Inn & Suites Spearfish feature white linens and modern décor. Each includes a microwave, mini-fridge and coffee maker.Guests have free access to Fairfield Suites Spearfish’s indoor pool with whirlpool. Coin-operated laundry facilities and a convenience store stocked with snacks and drinks are also available.Daily breakfast options include breakfast sandwiches, as well as hot waffles. Coffee is available in the Spearfish Fairfield’s lobby.The Spearfish Fairfield Inn & Suites is a 10-minute drive from Spearfish Canyon, and 60 miles from the Mount Rushmore national monument.
- Nice exercise room, very friendly staff and average but good breakfast
Didn’t eat breakfast on this visit.
Staff remembers me from previous years
- Helpful, friendly staff. Rooms were decent. Kids enjoyed the swimming pool. Nice patio out side. Convenient location.
- Fairfield is my go-to. The rooms are clean and modern, breakfast is tasty, staff is friendly and helpful.
- The mini omelets were great, unfortunately they only had them once during my stay.
Baymont Inn & Suites Spearfish
One of our top picks in Spearfish.Located in Spearfish, 8 miles from Deadwood, Baymont Inn & Suites Spearfish features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rapid City Regional Airport is 48 miles away.
- the place was quiet only because it looked like no other guests stayed there!!
- The only good thing about this hotel was the comfort of the bed
- After a long day’s drive we really appreciated that the pool was open late! it was so refreshing!
- The bed was very comfortable. However we need eggs in the breakfast area!
- The coffee was pretty good. Two Waffle irons! Clean beds.
Hampton Inn Spearfish
Just 10 miles from the scenic Black Hills National Forest, this hotel features an indoor pool and hot tub. Each guest room has free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen cable TV.A microwave and refrigerator are included in every room at Hampton Inn Spearfish. Guests can also use the work desk provided.A daily continental breakfast is served at Spearfish Hampton Inn. A 24-hour fitness center and laundromat facilities are also available on site.Downtown Deadwood is 13 miles from this hotel. Rapid City can be reached in a 45-minute drive.
- The location is good and they have a nice selection for breakfast.
- The facilities manager was excellent, attended to all of our questions and needs.
- The staff was always pleasant. Great breakfast. Fruit and coffee available all day. Beds very comfortable.
- The beds were very comfortable. The room was set up perfectly, and immaculate. The staff was very friendly from check-in to housekeeping.
- The hotel was Clean and nice facility. Most of the staff was very friendly. Easily accessible from the highway.
Top Hotels In Belle Fourche South Dakota Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Belle Fourche South Dakota to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Belle Fourche South Dakota but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Belle Fourche South Dakota. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!