10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bellcaire dʼEmpordà Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Bellcaire dʼEmpordà Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bellcaire dʼEmpordà Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bellcaire dʼEmpordà Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bellcaire dʼEmpordà Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bellcaire dʼEmpordà Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bellcaire dʼEmpordà Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bellcaire Dʼempordà Catalonia:
One of our top picks in L’Estartit.Apartamentos Miami are set just 1,150 feet from L’Estartit Beach and 5-minutes’ walk from the resort center. It features well-equipped apartments with balconies, an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi.The Miami offers simple, comfortable accommodations. Each apartment has a seating area with satellite TV. Kitchenettes have a fridge, microwave and oven with a hob.Guests can relax on the Miami’s terrace and make use of the property’s barbecue facilities. There is also a gift shop selling local produce and drinks, a ping-pong table and free bike rental.Local activities include watersports, including diving on nearby Medas Island’s Marine Park. Figueres’ famous Dalí Museum is an hours’ drive from the apartments, while Girona is approximately 19 mi away.
- Very nice and professional owner s. Big swimming pool, bikes for free, nice apartment: kitchen, even washing machine in there, very nice view, supermarket in the next corner. Short distance to the beach. I highly recommend and I will be coming back there.
Clean and well equiped apartment.
close to the sea.
very helpfull stuff.
Being unhappy with where we were staying, camping on a site with an open air disco next door! We booked here during the morning of the day we arrived.
We stayed in a two bedrooms ground floor apartment which was bigger than expected. It had a large outside terrace/balcony which suited our grandson who is crawling.
We would usually look for an accessibility bathroom for my husband’s needs but as we booked on the day we arrived, we were prepared to ‘rough it’. We were pleasantly surprised to find an en suite shower room which after the purchase of a non slip mat for the shower became accessible with supervision.
There was also a washing machine which was a bonus.
We read some of the negative comments prior to booking and yes it was a little outdated. We considered the restaurant opposite good value and very convenient. The supermarket nearby had a good selection and a fresh meat and bread shops in side.
- Near beach, nice balcony. Clean, roomy, fitted kitchen. Enjoyable.
- My family live in Estartit this is a quiet area though feels safe. It’s near to a supermarket it has a bar across the road and minutes from the beach.
Hotel Los Angeles
Set in central Figueres, the family-run Hotel Los Angeles is just 500 feet from the Salvador Dalí Theater-Museum. Each air-conditioned room features LCD satellite TV and a rain-effect shower.Rooms at the Los Angeles are functional and bright, with central heating and a work desk. Good-value Wi-Fi internet is available in all areas.Traditional tapas are served in the hotel’s El Gallo Rojo restaurant. Guests can also enjoy a drink in the bar, or buy snacks from the hotel’s vending machines.Los Angeles Hotel is a 25-minute drive from Aiguamolls Nature Reserve. The Costa Brava towns of Roses and Empuriabrava are within 12 mi.
- Great value for money in the centre of Figueres. About a 10 minute walk to the Dali Museum. Our room was clean and comfortable and the staff were very courteous. Nice original features in the hotel that made it quirky and pretty.
- Comfy bed, nice and clean room, good location in the old city center, close to Dali museum.
- Perfectly located with free easy parking a block away. Fantastic, helpful staff. Rooms are basic but super comfy, with GREAT A/C! Very helpful with easy luggage drop off! Great value!
Location is great, the hotel has a lovely old school appeal, not flashy but clean and comfortable.
Book car park if you need it. Road works are happening at the moment but didn’t worry us. Figueres is a fun town to spend a couple of days exploring.
- This is such a a nice little hotel and a fantastic value, in a perfect location for visiting the Dali museum and the old town. The air conditioning was great and the staff were so helpful!
URH – Hotel Molí del Mig
URH – Hotel Molí del Mig blends a charming, historic building with the most contemporary design and over 7 hectares of picturesque gardens. Here you can relax with a swim in the fresh, country air.The main building of URH – Hotel Molí del Mig is set in a renovated former mill dating all the way back to the 15th century. Admire its historic features, which have been complemented by stylish contemporary decor and state-of-the-art amenities.More modern facilities include 2 outdoor swimming pools and 3 padel courts. There are 3 meeting rooms, one which is located on the garden.Enjoy an al-fresco meal at the hotel’s chic restaurant during the summer season. You can also spend a peaceful moment in the lounge, or in the library and museum room.
- The UHR Molí Del Mig is a lovely hotel. The buffet breakfast is very complete and everything was delicious, form the fresh bread to the fruit, waffles and scrambled eggs. The room was big and the view of the castle of montgrí was priceless. The junior suite has a long window, not very tall, but the panoramic view is priceless. The hotel has great staff and our stay was great would choose this hotel again and again. For those wishing to see many different beaches and calas on the costa brava, the hotel has great accesss to the routes to all those beaches. We were first looking for a hotel on a beach, but realized our travel time each day would have been much longer, and wouldn’t enjoy getting to know new beaches each day.
- Beautiful surroundings, very quiet and peaceful. The architecture is very modern and attractive. The rooms were spacious. We had a room with a balcony which was very pleasant.
There was nothing that wasn’t to our pleasure.
We loved the design of the rooms, spacious with a good energy. We also liked the peaceful environment. The breakfast was excellent, with everything vthe heart could desire. We also ate dinner in the restaurant where the waiter spoke to us in English and allowed us to practice our Spanish. The food was well presented and more than enough to satisfy our appetites after a long day on the road. The young man who checked us out at the reception was very friendly and helpful. I travel a lot on business and this hotel was equal if not better than a lot of the hotel I have visited in London Vienna or Stockholm. Thank you for a pleasant stay and we will return again very soon.
- We’ve stayed at URH for two nights and it was a nice experience. Though in my opinion it would be better to visit this place in summer (to be able to use the swimming pool), overall we liked it. The location is really nice – nature everywhere, perfect getaway for couples. I would recommend this place for those who’re searching for tranquillity.
- Love this hotel. This was probably my 6th visit and as always lovely. Only bad thing was my visit was a quick one. Something
Hotel Santa Anna
One of our best sellers in L’Estartit! Hotel Santa Anna is 350 feet from L’Estartit Port, and has an outdoor pool and sun terrace. The air-conditioned rooms all have a flat-screen satellite TV, a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi.L’Estartit Beach is just 500 feet away. The departure point for diving excursions to the Medes Islands can be found within 3 minutes’ walk. The hotel offers free storage of diving equipment.The family-run Santa Anna Hotel has a popular restaurant serving classic Catalan dishes, as well as fresh fish. Breakfast can be enjoyed on the rooftop terrace, which also offers sea views.
Excellent coffee.Lovely outdoor roof terrace for breakfast,weather permitting. Quiet location.
Good value for money all around
- Friendly staff, great breakfast with wonderful view over the town, fast wifi.
We arrived at 1.30 am
The staff were fantastic opened the bar so we could have a drink
Staff very accommodating
The hotel is located on the main walking street at the heart of the city but the beach is also only a 5 minute walk away. The breakfast is served on the roof top terrasse with a view of the see – the location and the choice of food makes for a good start of the day.
The room was spotless and cleaned throroughly everyday – this was very much appreciated as it proved impossible to keep the sand from the beach clinging to our clothes and ‘coming back’ to the hotel with us.
- Comfy bed, friendly staff, excellent breakfast. Perfect!
- Excellent coffee.Lovely outdoor roof terrace for breakfast,weather permitting. Quiet location.
Apartamentos Sallés Beach
One of our top picks in L’Estartit.Located on the beachfront in L’Estartit, Apartamentos Sallés Beach offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a mini-supermarket and a bar. Each stylish modern apartment has a furnished balcony and a flat-screen TV.The Sallés Beach apartments feature bold contemporary décor and include a well-equipped kitchenette with a ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher and washing machine. Bed linen and towels are provided.The Sallés Beach complex is located just 1,150 feet from the center of L’Estartit, where you can find a range of shops, bars and restaurants. Free parking is available in the surrounding streets.Apartamentos Sallés Beach offers great views of the Medes Islands Marine Nature Reserve, an ideal spot for snorkeling or diving. L’Estartit has many diving schools and you can also book glass-bottomed boat trips.
- Was very nice. Is an apartment so they don’t clean (which was fine) and you need to buy your own toilet paper after the first roll. Was very conveniently located on the beach and close to restaurants with easy walking to town center. A park with trees blocks view of water but balcony was very large.
Loved the fresh orange juice and bread from the bakery situated directly under the property … in fact we woke up to the delicious smell of freshly baked bread wafting in through the window of the apartment every morning.
Extremely well equipped good sized apartment for the price … included outside sink / washing machine / full sized fridge freezer / dishwasher /full sized oven and hob and a lovely big balcony?
- The staff were like family and they could not do enough to make your stay any more enjoyable
- Wonderful apartments. Nice, clean, kitchen stocked with every utensil!!! Staff extremely friendly and welcoming. Massive A**** to Miriam the receptionist, she went above and beyond to help us and make our stay perfect xx
- Location, supermarket/ fresh bread below apartments
L’ Escala Resort
One of our top picks in L’Escala.L’Escala Resort offers modern apartments set in landscaped grounds, which feature lounge chairs and 7 small outdoor pools. Each air conditioned apartment has a flat-screen TV and a private terrace.Apartments at the Escala Resort have stylish, functional décor and lots of natural light. The modern kitchenettes include a microwave and fridge.Situated on Catalonia’s beautiful Costa Brava, L’Escala Resort is a 15-minute walk from Riells Beach, and 20 minutes from the center of L’Escala, a typical fishing town. The Salvador Dali Museum in Figueres is a 30-minute drive away.
- Good location. Comfortable suites. Clean. Nice access to pool.
- It’s a wonderful and relaxing place, the supermarket is very close. They have many swimming pools, so it is a bit more privacy. The staff was very kind.
- The apartment was very spacious and perfect. To avoid a disappointing view, one must NOT choose the apartment with private garden and covered terrace.
- Fabulous balcony for doing a bit of sunbathing or relaxing. Several pools, although we did not use them, because it was early November on our visit.
- Location: L’Escala is a beautiful town on a fantastic coast. Our walk to Empuria was spectacular. The town was “closing” for the winter, so it was quiet. 2 days exploring the surrounding area revealed lovely countryside and small towns. The apartment itself was fully equipped with new appliances; had everything needed for a comfortable stay.
Hotel Molí de l’Escala
One of our top picks in L’Escala.Located in L’ Escala, Hotel Molí de l’Escala has a garden and a terrace. Offering a restaurant, the property also features a shared lounge and a bar. Both free WiFi and private parking are available at this property.All rooms at the hotel come with a seating area and a TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, while certain rooms are equipped with a balcony. The rooms at Hotel Molí de l’Escala include air conditioning and a desk.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.The area is popular for snorkeling and cycling, and bike rental is available at this 4-star hotel.Girona is 27 miles from Hotel Molí de l’Escala, while Roses is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 33 miles from the hotel.
- The building, restaurant & location are really beautiful.
- A lovely house with modern fittings. The gourmet restaurant is the highlight.
- I really liked the sitting area inside and outside.
- The staff were very welcoming. Newly converted to hotel accommodation of the highest quality.
- The friendliness and the service. The breakfasts were excellent. The lunch was beautifully presented and very good value for money.
RVHotels Hotel Palau Lo Mirador
One of our top picks in Torroella de Montgrí.RVHotels Hotel Palau Lo Mirador is a restored 14th-century building in Torroella de Montgrí, in Catalunya’s Baix Empordà region. It offers free parking and beautiful gardens with an outdoor pool.All rooms at the RVHotels Hotel Palau Lo Mirador are equipped with a TV, air conditioning and central heating. They feature restored antique furniture. The private bathrooms have a hairdryer.The hotel’s restaurant is set in a room with stone arches and a cobbled floor. It serves Mediterranean food, using fresh, local produce.The Palau has a terrace. It also has a 24-hour reception and there is free parking available. A massage service in the room is available.The beaches of Estartit are 3.1 mi from the hotel, and Empordà Golf Club is just 1.9 mi away.
Hotel Palau lo Mirador is a very unique hotel. The building is beautiful, as are the gardens. It’s worth mentioning that there is an outdoor swimming pool (though we didn’t get to use it as it was November and a bit cold for that!).
We appreciated the huge room and bathroom. The staff were very welcoming and made us feel at home. The hotel is in a great location right at the heart of Torroella de Montgrí. Overall, it was a pleasant stay and I’d be happy to return.
- I was told in Israel that I would have free breakfasts. But when I got there, it wasn’t the case.
- Clean, comfortable, location, staff, friendly, helpful
- The building and the exterior space are spectacular.
There were no eggs, no elevator, no bar at the lobby, service at the restaurant was
lousy and the food was shit.
- Hotel Palau lo Mirador is a very unique hotel. The building is beautiful, as are the gardens. It’s worth mentioning that there is an outdoor swimming pool (though we didn’t get to use it as it was November and a bit cold for that!).
One of our top picks in L’Escala.The family-run Hotel Rallye is located on the sea front in L’Escala, just two minute’s walk from the center. It offers Wi-Fi at a surcharge and a designer restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.All rooms at Rallye Hotel feature air conditioning, satellite TV and a private bathroom. They also include a balcony and some have views over the Gulf of Roses.The Ruins of Empúries and the anchovy salting factories in L’Escala are just a 5-minute drive from Rallye. Activities can also be organized for guests, such as scuba diving, mountain biking and windsurfing.
- Facilities are good and the staff friendly, Poor breakfast, just a lot of cakes and croissants, no solid food. After comparing to other locations across la costa brava it was quite over priced. There were 3 star hotels with pool etc at the same price or cheaper.
- It was right on the beach so there was a little traffic during the day but I was usually somewhere else during the day, at night it was very quiet.
- The room size and overall facilities were spacious and comfortable. The view from the room was also a big plus, and the hotel is just blocks away from downtown.
The hotel is in perfect location, with seaside views from all the rooms. I believe all of them have small balconies. Breakfast was good, and superb restaurant is located on first floor of the hotel.
- The breakfast was amazing. Good job! And the view too
One of our top picks in Torroella de Montgrí.Hotel GR92 is located in Torroella de Montgrí, 3.7 mi from L’Estartit Beach. Set in the Montgrí Nature Reserve, it has a swimming pool and offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and large balconies.The Hotel GR92’s comfortable rooms all have flat-screen TV. They also have heating, and the bathrooms have hairdryers. Many rooms have views of the nearby hills.The Hotel GR92 is located in the L’Emporda area of the Costa Brava, about 10 minutes’ drive from the coastal town of L’Estartit. Popular activities nearby include walking, cycling and water sports. Empordà Golf Course is just 1.2 mi away.The hotel is 50 minutes’ drive from Girona Airport. Free parking is available on site. You can drive to Ullastret Archaeological Museum in 10 minutes, and the ruins at Empùries in 20 minutes.The Dalí Museum, in Figueres, is 22 mi away.
The hotel was very central. It was clean.
Good sized free car park. Breakfast basic but nice.
- The area is really quiet and beautiful. Hotel and the room were clean. No problems to find the location. It takes 10 minuts to drive to the seaside(Estartit). There was a free car park provided on site. Nice swimming pool I didn’t have a chance to use unfortunately. The facilities were great. There was a kettle to make teas downstairs, and a microwave in a small dining room available. We had a hairdryer in the bathroom provided, which was a big point for us girls.
- Great accomodation…there isnt a recepción,as you hace yo check in in a different hotel…I’m very happy with my stay!+ thanks
- This was budget accommodation and, as such, I wasn’t expecting too much. The location is fine, 2 mins from the bus station and looking down the main road. There was a vending machine at the entrance, selling snacks, chocolate bars and drinks. The bed was comfortable. Each room had a terrace, half the rooms overlooking the main road and the other half at the back of the hotel. The view from the back rooms was lovely, as the massif and the tower dominated the vista.
Excellent value for money ………Clean, tidy, good car parking and easy to find!
- The hotel was very central. It was clean.
Top Hotels In Bellcaire Dʼempordà Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bellcaire dʼEmpordà Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bellcaire dʼEmpordà Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bellcaire dʼEmpordà Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!