10 Best Hotels To Stay In Belfeld Limburg – Top Hotel Reviews
Belfeld Limburg is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Belfeld Limburg. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Belfeld Limburg. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Belfeld Limburg. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Belfeld Limburg right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Belfeld Limburg with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Belfeld Limburg:
Sandton Chateau De Raay
Surrounded by its beautiful, 32-acre estate in Limburg, this unique castle hotel combines the original features of its authentic residence with stylish design to provide luxurious accommodations.Sandton Château De Raay is in a wonderful, forested area, just a 5-minute drive from charming Venlo and 20 minutes from Roermond. International Airport Dusseldorf is 40 minutes away by car.The fully restored chateau is in picturesque Baarlo and has tasteful guest rooms with first-class facilities and free Wi-Fi.This former residence to noble families and estate convent for nuns exudes a rich sense of history. On the lovely terrace or in the delightful conservatory you can unwind with a drink and admire the grounds.The Winter Garden serves exquisite cuisine and is on the old courtyard of the castle. Guests can also have free private parking on site.
- The service and friendly people in the hotel. Also the atmosphere is great!
The rooms are really comfortable.
The atmosphere of the building is very nice.
Breakfast is amazing.
- Love this place. Friendly staff, beautiful rooms and overall very pleasant.
Very cosy room in a lovely old complex of buildings dating back 800 years or so. We have stayed here several times as a stopover on a long journey and would certainly do so again.
The staff are excellent and the rooms are lovely – exposed wooden beams, brick floors in the bathrooms (very warm to walk on) and very comfortable beds. There is free parking on site and there is no problem with security in Baarlo.
- Good restaurant, good sleep, restaurant personnel very kind
One of our top picks in Venlo.Featuring a restaurant with terrace overlooking a small lake, Maashof is 2.2 mi from central Venlo. It offers free parking, bicycle rental and modern rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.Each room has a desk and is decorated in warm colors, with large colorful paintings above the bed. All have a private bathroom containing a shower, toilet and hairdryer.An extensive breakfast is served daily and a wide variety of meals are available in the restaurant. All dishes are prepared with seasonal ingredients. Packed lunches are available, and there is a bar on site.There are payable sport facilities at the leisure center next door, including a gym and swimming pool.Blerick Train Station is 1.9 mi from Maashof and Venlo Train Station is 2.8 mi away. Both offer connections to Eindhoven and Utrecht. The Zaanderheiken exit from the A73 motorway is within a 5-minute drive.
- Fantastic as always! The coziest place en route, spotless clean, beautiful terrace and view, great food. We just love to stay here. Keep it up 🙂
- Excellent hotel. It worth to make an additional 100km to it. Wonderful breakfast, superb restaurant, fantastic breakfast.
- Very recommended place to stay! quiet area, beautiful terrace where you can have a nice meal or some drinks. Be aware they have BBQ on Fridays! For the breakfast they offered many options for different tastes.
- Rooms were spacious and the setting was beautiful.Having several t.v. channels in English was a treat!
- It is a very nice hotel with nice rooms and the restaurant is quite nice
Baron Frits (Hostellerie De Neerhof) is located in the heart of Kessel, along the Maas river. There is free parking and a beautiful terrace along the water.The split-level rooms are comfortably furnished and have a downstairs seating area and coffee and tea facilities. The upper sleeping area is accessible stairs. All rooms look out over the Maas River.There is a restaurant serving seasonal dishes and a conservatory where you can relax.The surrounding area is ideal for cycling trips or walks. At about 10 minutes from Baron Frits you will find amusement park Toverland.
- Wonderful views, quiet rooms, polite staff, plenty of hot water and unique room design ( be ready to use spiral staircase)
- An outstanding refurbishment with great history, and an excellent restaurant with good menu
- Very nice hotel, awesome location, great food (like really great). The view from terrace is amazing! 🙂
- Excellent location, friendly staff and unusual bedrooms with great sitting area. Good breakfast.
- Welcoming, helpful staff. Beautiful hotel and good food.
Bilderberg Hotel De Bovenste Molen
Bilderberg Hotel De Bovenste Molen is located in a green forest area nearby the city of Venlo. Enjoy the beautiful location, the multitude of wellness facilities and park your car for free.Have a swim in the indoor pool or unwind in the sauna, solarium and Turkish steam bath. You can book treatments and massages with 100% natural products in the salon. Sporty guests can play tennis on the tennis court or golf at 1 of the golf courses in the area.The hotel rooms are stylishly decorated and have a private bathroom. Bilderberg offers a healty breakfast buffet each morning. It includes artisan breads, organic dairy, fruits and various juices.Restaurant WOODZ has an inspiring menu with various specialties and fresh ingredients. You can also visit Lounge Bar Mills to have a drink and relax. The garden terrace is available for sunny weather.Around Bilderberg Hotel De Bovenste Molen you can go cycling or walking. Düsseldorf and Maastricht are easily reachable by car. Explore these cities with their exclusive boutiques and charming terraces.
- Location and set within gorgeous nature and lake landscape
- nice hotel, friendly staff, good location. Rooms however do not hav air-conditioning and sauna/Turkish pool can be warmer
- We loved this hotel everything about it was fish class
- Comfortable beds, nice and clean room and building, very good pool, enough parking spaces, dog-friendly
- Being there off season was great. Very comfortable hotel, nice pool, good service.
Bilderberg Château Holtmühle
This authentic castle is located in Tegelen, near the German border. Bilderberg Château Holtmühle includes wellness facilities and is set in spacious gardens with a quiet terrace overlooking the moat.Each hotel room is well-kept and spacious, with a private bathroom.If you want to relax, take a swim in the indoor swimming pool or visit the sauna and Turkish steam bath. The fitness area is available for sporty guests.Have a wonderful dinner in Restaurant Die Alde Heerlickheijt. The luxurious menu features modern cuisine with French and oriental influences. Drinks are served in the bar lounge with its cozy fireplace.Bilderberg Château Holtmühle has beautiful terraces along the castle-moat when weather is nice and sunny. From the hotel you can make walking or cycling tours or visit Venlo, Roermond and Maastricht. Düsseldorf International Airport is 30 minutes away.
- What a great find! The hotel is tucked away off the beaten path in a tranquil area where you can relax and enjoy. The staff was super friendly. I arrived late after traveling, and the bar staff made a great little treat for me even though the kitchen was closed. The room was nice and comfortable.
- Everything about our stay was fantastic. The historic site, the beautiful grounds, the wonderful staff, the location, the quality of the rooms & service.
- Fantastic environment for business and leisure trips.
- We have stayed there previously and were happy to go back again.
- Loved the grounds, pool, luxurious dinner and breakfast. Stunning property. Perfect staff.
This stylish hotel is situated in a historical building, in the old town center of Venlo, and provides trendy rooms. Enjoy the garden terrace and benefit from free Wi-Fi.The Hotel Puur offers pure and simple accommodations, which combine the authentic elements of the residence with modern design. Young and vibrant, yet with classic elegance, this hotel is a convenient and comfortable base in Venlo.Wake up each morning with a delightful free breakfast and enjoy a relaxing beginning to your day.Weather permitting, the garden terrace offer a great place to sit with a drink and enjoy some peace in the heart of town.
- The staff were very helpful. The staff would always greet me and were very friendly.The breakfast was simple but very good.
- Extreme friendly staff handling a last minute schedule change. Good breakfast included. Not a four star hotel, neither that price either. Excellent value for money those who search a short te stay. Good restaurant too.
- The location is absolutely fantastic. Staff was super friendly and helpful.
Location and cleanliness.
Bar and communal areas tidy.
- Recepiton staff are exelaint but one of them is rude
One of our top picks in Venlo.Hotel Wilhelmina would like to welcome you with more than a century of hospitality experience. This hotel is located in the center of Venlo, across from the main train station.All rooms have a separate bathroom with a bath and shower.The restaurant is ideal for lunch or dinner and has an excellent kitchen.Guests who wish to explore the local area can make use of the packed lunch service and the tourist information point located within the hotel.
- Breakfast was good! Good location. Rooms were clean but could use an update.
- Excellent location and a nice breakfast. Friendly staff.
- perfect location, excellent staff, pleasant, friendly, very smooth check-in process.
- Very close to the train station. Quite acceptable room size
- Very nice staff and a great location, literally across the road from the train station. Very easy walking distance to the town center. Not a 5-star hotel, but clean and reasonably comfortable rooms and value for money rates.
Campanile Hotel & Restaurant Venlo
Quietly situated on the edge of Venlo and featuring good facilities including its own restaurant, this friendly hotel is easily accessible from highways A67 and N271.Campanile Hotel & Restaurant Venlo offers a selection of rooms, all of which are fully equipped with standard facilities. In the hotel’s restaurant you can enjoy a selection of dishes, all of which are served at reasonable prices.Near the hotel many recreational opportunities are available. You can visit the castle and gardens of Kasteeltuinen Arcen or the Toverland Sevenum theme park, both of which are just a short drive from the hotel.The hotel is located just half a mile from the German border.
- Room has more than you need facilities, for that type of hotel and rate. Totally satisfied with it.
As usual the staff was very friendly and welcoming. What I really appreciated was that fact that my special request was noted and met.
Also, I liked that I was able travel to the city center by bus. There is a bus stop across the road from the hotel so one can travel to the city center by bus thus contributing to the reduction of global warming by eliminating the need to travel to the city center by car. Caveat: One can only pay by credit card on the bus.
If traveling to city by car is irresistible, then head to the Maaskade where there are parking spaces on both sides of the road. Driving along the Maaskade also has the added benefit of driving along the Mass.
Also, I liked that it was only 4 minutes drive from the hotel to motorway. However, one does not hear the motorway traffic despite the hotel being in close proximity to the motorway.
- The signposting was poor (and the Receptionist admitted that), we drove past twice before we spotted it!!
- The Internet connection was really good; nice bathroom; the personnel is friendly and helpful
- Staff really friendly & helpful, we had no problem with the location we walked from city centre to the hotel about 30mins walk while the streets were quite nice.
One of our best sellers in Venlo! Hotel American is situated in the center of Venlo across from the Limburgs Museum and just over 5 minutes by car from the German border. It features a packed lunch service.All of the rooms at American are simple yet functional with a light décor. Each room has a TV, work desk and a private bathroom.Venlo Train Station is only 600 feet from the hotel. The center of Eindhoven is a 40-minute drive from American Hotel. The Maasduinen National Park is just over 30 minutes away by car.Guests can enjoy a range of international dishes and traditional Dutch bar snacks in the cozy brasserie or a local Limburgish beer outside on the sidewalk terrace in warm weather.
- nice welcome’ rooms clean and food in restaurant was lovely
- Location to the train station. Breakfast was great.
- Centrally located close to the train station and the city center. I got a quiet isolated room for a reasonable price. Presence of a small restaurant. Breakfast had everything I needed. Staff was friendly.
- we stayed one night, location ok- close to train station and centrum , tasty breakfast,
Very close to the trainstation
Very friendly and helpfull staff
A scenic riverside location with a garden terrace, an intimate brasserie and an elegant restaurant combine at Valuas. The hotel has been renovated in March 2019. Guests benefit from free Wi-Fi and a tranquil setting next to a nature reserve. This hotel-restaurant is only a 15-minute walk from the center of Venlo.Each of the rooms at Valuas is equipped with cable TV, a seating area and a mini-bar. A work desk is also provided. Airconditioning is available in all rooms.Free private parking is available on site. Eindhoven is 35 minutes’ drive away. Valuas is 12 mi from Eindhoven airport. Düsseldorf in Germany is a 40-minute drive from the hotel.
- good position, very nice staff and comfortable beds.
Staff were excellent. We arrived early, had coffee and checked in before 2.
It was our wedding anniversary and we had a special menu despite the restaurant being on half day. Food was superb and service wonderful.
- Stopped for a short sleep but the place is lovely, staff very sympathetic and accomadating, will be stopping here more often, had a lovely room looking over the canal and it’s 5mins from the highway, thank you
The fried eggs are perfect!
The staffs are very friendly too!
- Excellent location and beautiful view from The room 🙂
Top Hotels In Belfeld Limburg Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Belfeld Limburg to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Belfeld Limburg but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Belfeld Limburg. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!