10 Best Hotels To Stay In Belerdas Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Belerdas Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Belerdas Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Belerdas Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Belerdas Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Belerdas Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Belerdas Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Belerdas Andalucía:
Hotel Rural Los Nogales
One of our top picks in Pozo Alcón.This establishment is located in the heart of traditional Andalucia, at the foot of Sierra de Cazorla and is ideal for rural tourism and adventure sports. This is unbeatable accommodations, on the route through the marshes and near to areas of high relief. There is the possibility to make various cultural excursions in this region. The double rooms and junior suites have fireplaces and are decorated in the purest rural Andalucian style. In the restaurant you can sample the finest characteristic local and international dishes. This is the ideal place to spend a relaxing or a very active break in the mountains.
- Enormous room with beautiful views over the garden and gorge area nearby. Half board dinner was very tasty, and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Excellent facilities, especially for families in the summer- swimming pool, play area, exercise area, spa facilities etc
Good buffet breakfast but the staff were still setting it up at 8.15
Lovely comfy bed though and very clean
- Staff very helpful. Peaceful and silent. Dog friendly. Huge room and terrace.
- Nice comfortable hotel in a scenic location and the staff were very friendly. Very good value for money. For those who like the great outdoors I’m sure the area has a lot to offer.
- Large comfy room, meals were good, staff exceptional, quite location
Apartahotel Al Alba
Apartahotel Al Alba is located in Pozo Alcón, on the south of the Cazorla, Segura y Las Villas Natural Park. It features a rooftop sun terrace with a covered hot tub.Air-conditioned apartments and studios at Al Alba have a living room with flat-screen TV, a well-equipped kitchenette and a private bathroom. They can have a balcony or a terrace, and daily cleaning is included.The cafeteria is located on the property’s attic, having direct access to the sun terrace. There is also a dining room and lunch and other meals can be prepared upon request.Other services at Apartahotel Al Alba include free Wi-Fi, babysitting and facilities adapted for disabled guests. Tourist information can be provided at the reception.Ubeda is 43 mi away, while Jaen is a 2-hour ride by car.
- Bien de ubicación y hay muchos lugares cerca para practicar deportes como Barranquismo, kayak, paddlesurf, etc en distintos pantanos y embalses. La cama no era muy cómoda pero el apartamento genial, limpio y todo equipado en la cocina. Repetiremos sin dudarlo
- la limpieza que tenia la habitacion, las instalaciones nuevas todo reformado, muy bien ubicado en cuando a la zona del pueblo, la recepcionista muy familiar y simpática.
- Muy buena ubicación y todo muy limpio. Cerca de rutas muy bonitas y un pueblo muy tranquilo.
- Un sitio muy moderno, recientemente reformado, muy limpio y con todas las necesidades muy bien cubiertas
El sitio está cerca del centro y es fácil acceder
La habitación está muy bien. Amplia y con todos los servicios
Hotel Ciudad Pozo Alcón
Hotel Ciudad Pozo Alcón is 1,650 feet from Pozo Alcón’s Old Town, It offers free Wi-Fi and free parking nearby. Sierra de Cazorla, Segura y las Villas Nature Reserve is 1.2 mi away.Spacious rooms are air conditioned and heated. They feature tiled floors and a TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and bath tub.Characteristic regional cuisine is served in the hotel restaurant. There is also a café-bar.The hotel has a tour desk and you can enjoy activities like fishing, hiking and archery in the surrounding area.
- Geboekt in verband met aankomst etappe van de Vuelta. Bleek aan het parcours te liggen. Voldeed prima als overnachtingsplek. De straat was erg gezellig en druk bevolkt door omringende terrassen. Hier krijg je nog een leuke tapas bij een consumptie. Prima prijzen. Opvallend; niemand op de terrassen was met een smartphone. Typisch Spaanse familiale sfeer.
- Siendo su dia de descanso, estuvieron muy atentos a todo
- El servicio y sobre todo el restaurante y la comida,muy buena, por cierto
- Lo mejor el trato del camarero de gafas,jovencito que estaba por la noche.
Prima slaapplek op doorreis, midden in de stad met parkeergarage eronder waar de motoren gratis mochten staan. Nette schone kamers en prima badkamer.
Eten kan ‘s avonds goed in het tegenover gelegen restaurant.
APAR. SIERRAGUADALQUIVIR has accommodations with a garden and free WiFi.All units feature a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom and a fully equipped kitchenette.Cazorla is 12 miles from the condo hotel.
- La limpieza y el equipamiento del alojamiento. Todo estaba muy limpio y tenia todo lo que necesitábamos. Además el dueño era muy servicial y te proporcionaba todo aquello que necesitabas si estaba en su mano.
- El apartamento estaba muy bien, el trato del dueño JOSÈ, fue estupendo en todo momento, estuvimos tan bien que repetiremos.
- Nos encantó el sitio, pero más el anfitrión, José, un hombre super amable , que se portó super bien con nosotros.
- El apartamento muy acogedor y con todas las comodidades
El apartamento muy bien situado, limpio y con todo lo necesario. Nos trataron muy bien…ibamos con mascota (Rufo) y estuvo mejor que nadie….Gracias por el jamon!!!!
Tenemos pensado volver y sin duda volveremos a elegir este alojamiento, Gracias!!!!!
Hotel Rural Ibipozo
Set in El Almicerán, 40 mi from Cazorla, Hotel Rural Ibipozo features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a bath and bidet, with free toiletries provided. Bed linen and towels are provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play mini-golf at the hotel. Úbeda is 31 mi from Hotel Rural Ibipozo, while Arroyo Frio is 9.9 mi from the property. Pozo Alcon is 7.5 mi away.
- Staff were so friendly and helpful especially bar staff
La atención del personal del hotel (muy atentos, amables y simpáticos) las camas y almohadas muy cómodas y la calidad del desayuno. Ideal calidad precio.
Nos dio mucha pena no haber ido en verano para disfrutar del resto de
- El trato es especial y los desayunos increíbles. Geniales vistas desde las habitaciones. Volveré sin duda. Totalmente recomendable.
La amplitud de la habitación y el entorno.
El personal muy amable y atento.
- Me gustó todo , el hotel, el personal, la limpieza , volveremos
Hotel Villa de Cazorla
One of our top picks in Cazorla.Located in Cazorla, next to the nature reserve of Cazorla, Segura and Las Villas, Hotel Villa de Cazorla offers accommodations with a seasonal outdoor pool. Free WiFi is provided in common areas.Every room features a private entrance and a private bathroom with a bath. Rooms also have air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a fridge. Some feature a terrace or balcony, and some come with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property. There is an on-site restaurant, which serves a variety of local dishes. Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area or the gardens. Free public parking is available onsite.Castillo de la Yedra is 1 mi from the property. Baeza is 26 mi from Villa Turistica Cazorla, while Úbeda is 21 mi away.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful…..the room was very spacious and had excellent views of the town and surrounding countryside
- The location was perfect, and the views amazing! We will certainly want to come back!
- Short walk into a lovely central square, right under the castle.
- Ideally placed for walking access to the town and many walks around.
- Great location overlooking the town and not far to walk to the Plaza de Santa Maria. Hotel is like an attractive little village of individual apartments. Evening meals were good.
Sercotel Ciudad de Cazorla
One of our top picks in Cazorla.Secotel Ciudad de Cazorla is set in a charming square in the pretty Andalusian town of Cazorla. It features a seasonal outdoor pool and air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.The property is 1,650 feet from the entrance to Sierras de Cazorla Nature Reserve. La Yedra Castle is just 650 feet from the Sercotel Ciudad Hotel.Sercotel Ciudad de Cazorla has a terrace with views of the mountains. The hotel’s restaurant serves local and international dishes, and snacks are available in the café-bar.The hotel is an ideal base for exploring the Sierra de Cazorla. Staff can provide visitor information and packed lunches.
- Good position in plaza, car park underground close by and reduced rate for guests at hotel..located as you come in from national park down road to right before plaza roundabout then located on the left.
- The location is great being in the main square where much of the life goes on. The room was a bit small but perfectly adequate and we had a reasonably good view across the square which was generally not noisy after midnight and has two nice tapas bars immediately facing the hotel.
- The position, the staff in the cafeteria, the size of the rooms and the cleanliness
- Staff were brilliant! Specially the front desk receptionist, Laura. Really appreciated when you travel with children . Location is perfect and amazing views of the Sierra
A nice hotel on a nice place, but without internet !
NOT at noon, not at the afternoon, not at 4:30 AM !
And this for a Sercotel.
Hotel Guadalquivir is located in the center of Cazorla, just outside Andalusia’s Cazorla, Segura y Las Villas Nature Reserve. Each air conditioned room features a TV, private bathroom and free Wi-Fi.The family-run Guadalquivir Hotel serves a varied daily breakfast, using local produce. Cazorla has various bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk, serving the traditional cuisine of the Jaen region.The staff at the Guadalquivir are happy to prepare picnics or organize 4-wheel drive tours of the nature reserve. The hotel’s tour desk offers further information about the region. The UNESCO World Heritage City of Úbeda is 27 miles away and Jaen is within a 1.5 hr drive.
- Location in the town center is great. Very friendly staff ready to help and able to give suggestions on seeing sites and where to eat. A value with a smile.
- The hotel was immaculate, friendly staff, great breakfast and room
- Central location, a minute’s walk from the Ayuntamiento and another couple of minutes to the old town. Clean and comfortable rooms. Lovely breakfast of tea and tostadas. Staff really friendly.
- Friendly staff , great location and family run. Old fashioned decor but great
- Excellent location, mid way between the three squares in the town, all easily walk-able and worth exploring. Hotel was great value, perfectly clean and very very friendly. Need to park in the municipal underground and walk bags to hotel but only 200m.
Parador de Cazorla
Located 16 mi from Cazorla and right at the heart of the Cazorla Nature Reserve, in stunning natural surroundings, the Parador de Cazorla is perfect accommodations for a rural getaway in the north east of Andalusia.Breathe the fresh air, and enjoy the impressive views of the mountains and forested valley from this hotel. You can stroll around its extensive gardens and admire the sunsets in the evening.Relax by the outdoor swimming pool in the summer months. There you can soak up the sun and then take a cooling dip in the pool.Dine in style with all the family in the on-site restaurant. Then head to the bar after for a pleasant drink and chat. Alternatively, you can sit back and enjoy a read in the lounge, by the fireplace.
- Location was outstanding, deer and wild pigs shuffling round perimeter fence. Staff were friendly and helpful. Lots of space, no pressure. Facilities were fine and modern, wifi, good-size tv in bedroom. The establishment is a little jaded but pleasantly reminiscent of 1930s hunting lodge…which is what it is.
- Wonderful location in the mountains! Excellent staff at all levels. Walking in the woods on the nearby trails was a treat. Hotel is more than 50years old but well maintained in a lodge kind of feeling. Breakfast was spectacular and generous—among the best over two weeks of travel in Andalusia!
- Position, position, position – in the National Park.
Location is wonderful. The walk up behind the parador and along the Lomo De los Castellones is a wonderful way of spending half a day or more. The walk down into the valley uninteresting by comparison.
The rooms are comfortable but go for one with a view.
Parador breakfasts are always excellent but the evening meals lacked a vegetarian option.
- Lovely property and right in the mountains with great walks nearby
Hotel Puerta de Cazorla
One of our top picks in Cazorla.The Hotel Puerta Cazorla is located just 1,650 feet from the historic center of Cazorla in Jaén. The comfortable air-conditioned rooms feature a plasma TV, private bathroom and free Wi-Fi connection.La Tragantía restaurant at Puerta Cazorla serves traditional local cuisine. There is also a living room which exhibits photography and paintings by well-known artists.Guests can easily access the area’s main attractions from the hotel including the Ivy Castle, the ruins of Santa María and the Chapel of San Isíclo. The Puerta de Cazorla is also well located for the Sierras de Cazorla National Park.
- Great staff.roomy comfortable clean rooms.superb cafe bar.
- Clean room, restaurant next door very nice food and good value. Easy parking for motorcycle.
- Perfect location. Just at the entrance to cazorla albeit at the bottom of the very long hill, however cazorla is all hills!! Easy to park the car. Very friendly and helpful staff. Rooms are basic but have everything you need, they provided us with a cot for the baby at no extra charge with bedding included, exceptionally clean and comfortable. Cafe/restaurant had great service and quality food. Will definitely return. 😊
- Great, helpful receptionist. Easy street parking outside
- Great hotel. Very clean and staff very helpful. Easy parking outside.
Top Hotels In Belerdas Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Belerdas Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Belerdas Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Belerdas Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!