10 Best Hotels To Stay In Beleño Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Beleño Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Beleño Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Beleño Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Beleño Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Beleño Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Beleño Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Beleño Asturias:
La Casona de Mestas
Located within Ponga Nature Reserve, La Casona de Mestas features a natural thermal spring pool set within a cave. Opening onto beautiful gardens, this charming Asturian country house opens onto a terrace with great views of the surrounding mountains and Ponga River.The rustic rooms at La Casona de Mestas have attractive, pastel-colored décor. All rooms have heating and a private bathroom with free toiletries.You can enjoy traditional Asturian cuisine in the Mestas restaurant, which specializes in game dishes. There is also a café, a lounge with a TV and a library.The nature reserve is ideal for hiking and the property is set close to the foothills of the Cordal de Ponga Mountains, the Taranes River and Peloño Forest.Cangas de Onís is a 25-minute drive away, while Ribadesella and the Asturian coastline are less than 31 mi from the Mestas.
- The thermal baths were very peaceful, the setting by the mountain is superb. The gardens and many flowers and the creek are very attractive. Management was very friendly and accepting of my limited Spanish.
- The staff at la Casona were really charming and friendly. They were really helpful and even though they did not speak English, we worked everything out. The room was warm and clean. And there was a cozy common room to hang out with other hikers. Great location in the Ponga natural park.
- Lovely hotel, on the main road but far out in the nature reserve. Beautiful surroundings, nice garden complemented by the sound of the river running by. Friendly staff, good service and food.
- Fabulous secluded gorge location. No other guests. Lovely hosts. Incredible local walks in Ponga National Park. Good breakfast of orange juice, strong good coffee, toasted french bread and homemade plum jam. Small rooms with everything you need. Very clean. No TV in rooms.
- Su maravillosa piscina de agua termal dentro de una cueva. La amabilidad de los dueños.
Hotel Puente Vidosa
Set in the Picos de Europa National Park, Hotel Puente Vidosa overlooks the Aguasaliu Waterfall and River Sella. It offers a hot tub, sauna, gym. There is also a terrace with views of Beyos Gorge. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms at the Puente Vidosa Hotel have simple rustic design, with original wooden ceilings. They are all heated and include a TV and private bathroom.The hotel is located 13 mi from Cangas de Onis, and regular busses services stop next to the hotel. The region is ideal for walking or cycling. Free parking is available at the hotel.
- Quiet location, in the middle of nature. Simple but good and honest food.
- Fantastic location along the edge of the Picos. We had bad weather during our stay but the location (next to a waterfall) was just as spectacular. Unfortunately we didn’t get to try out the zip wires (because of the weather) but they looked like they’d be great fun. The staff were very friendly and the food was excellent quality (local choices) and good value. We stayed as a family of four in a triple room and there was plenty of room.
- Ok so we were touring Spain in the pico,s was a nice place to stay not any thing else to do around there as your in the middle of mountings but the views and scenery was amazing and the cows that graze the hills around all have bells on the necks so you have a nice sound from them gives the place a real nice feel to it we booked dinner for when we were there due to nothing else around the food was not great nor much choice there are walking bridges and zip wires to do there and rock climbing if you don’t mind the heights lol and the swimming pool was empty no water in it so no swimming they do have a little gym tho rooms were nice and clean and the waterfall was nice to and don’t forget the roads there are great zig zag all the way 😎
As instalações eram boas, assim como o quarto.
Casa de banho espaçosa.
Localizado mesmo nos desfiladeros de los beyos, bonita envolvência.
- El personal era amable y nos ofreció bastante información.
Hotel del Alto Sella
This peaceful countryside hotel overlooks the Sella River, and is surrounded by the Picos de Europa Mountains. It has unique interiors and rooms with plasma-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi.The rooms in the Hotel del Alto Sella are decorated in a rural style. All have private bathrooms and some have views of the Sella River.The hotel’s library features an 18th-century altarpiece, while the lounge has a fireplace. The hotel also has a chapel.The traditional restaurant serves homemade Asturian dishes, including stews, game and local trout. There is also a bar.The hotel is located in western Asturias, just 4 miles from Cangas de Onís and 13 miles from Covadonga. Walking trails can be found very close to the hotel. Hotel staff will be happy to help book other adventure sports.
- We found the hotel spotlessly clean and comfortable and were given a warm welcome despite our lack of Spanish. Our room was quiet and comfortable overlooking a river away from a road. The breafast was basic, toast, crossants and excellent coffee but considering the room price we thought it good value and enjoyed our stay.
- Nice family run hotel. Excellent quality for money. Location on one of the prettiest roads in Spain. Was here 2 years ago and had soupe from another planet. Heavenly. Upon request they served it again. It’s easy to feel at home here.
- Maybe the place doesn’t look extremely nice from outside but never judge the book but it’s cover. The lady that received us and served breakfast is very friendly and made our stay even better. The rooms aren’t modern and the bathroom is small, but if you don’t need a lot of luxury and just a place to crash for a good value money this is the place.
- The hotel was very busy on a holiday weekend when we stayed. Our room was fine with a private external bathroom. Good for one night stay.
- the hospitality of the two brothers and their dad that run the place
Hotel Rural El Molino
Hotel El Molino is located in an old watermill close to the Covadonga River and 11 mi from the Picos de Europa National Park. It has free Wi-Fi and free onsite parking.All rooms at this hotel have TV, telephone, heating and a bathroom with either bath or shower. Some have views of the surrounding countryside.There is a tour desk where staff can provide tourist information about the area.Canoeing, fishing and hiking can be practiced nearby. The Asturian coast is about 17 mi away.
- Service and breakfast! The check in process was great with excellent recomendations to visit Lagos de Covadonga. The men from Yugoslavia at the check in was very nice, shared great tips for our visit and very kind.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. We wound up losing our rental car keys and they were happy to give us a ride to where the keys had been found! Note that as of our visit, 6/17, Google has the wrong location for this hotel. The actual property is a bit further up the road (toward the Picos de Europa).
- Good value hotel. Comfy bed, clean and a good breakfast.Plenty of parking.
- Everything. The breakfast was great, owners very nice and helpful, room was very comfortable
- Very homely feel. Room was good size and very clean. Location was not far from hiking areas. Staff was friendly and helpful even though we speak different languages, Google Translate helps! 🙂 our room was a hill and there were cows roaming on it which was quite a nice sight! The breakfast was super good!!
Hotel Sueño del Indiano
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Sueño del Indiano offers accommodations 1.9 mi from Cangas de Onís, 18 mi from Llanes. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including canoeing and hiking. Potes is 27 mi from Hotel Sueño del Indiano, while Ribadesella is 8.1 mi away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 50 mi from the property.
- Clean room, close to picos. Parking near the hotel.
- This was described as a hotel but had no bar or restaurant only a breakfast facility. Therefore I would class it as a B&B only. Fortunately there was a bar and restaurant a couple of hundred metres down the road which fed and watered 3 x tired bikers.
- The hotel is in small village with a good selection of places to eat and within walking distance of Congas
- Clean well furnished bedroom, helpful staff, modern bathroom.
- The location is very good in case you are going to spend some time in Picos de Europa. The hotel it self is clean and nice. The room fit-out is good. The only very bad thing is the noise from the road next to the hotel. It seems like the cars are passing your bed. It’s almost impossible to sleep either with closed window. The rooms don’t have air conditioning. I highly recommend to ask for the rooms looking the backyard! Staff is friendly. We didn’t eat breakfast, because it looked very plain.
Hotel Águila Real
One of our top picks in Cangas de Onís.Located in the historical town of Cangas de Onis, the hotel is surrounded by beautiful, lush countryside and located 500 feet from the center, along a riverside footpath.A recently built hotel that offers guests cozy, comfortable and well-equipped accommodations to relax in after a day out discovering the fabulous, surrounding scenery, learning about the ancestral folklore or sampling the renowned local cuisine.If it is an abundance of nature and adventure you are looking for, then this is your perfect destination. Cangas de Onis is an excellent base from which to explore the mountain range Picos de Europa and is easily accessible from other areas of Asturias and Cantabria. The area also offers a range of activities from walking and mountain biking to canoeing, caving and 4×4 excursions.
- Throwing old, crappy, broken mattresses in a room with stinky, old, dirty blankets doesn’t make a hotel. The bathroom was dirty and full of mold as well. Total ripoff for 100 euro. Burn the place down and start over. Don’t stay here unless you want to throw your money away, better to sleep in your car.
- Excellent location close to town centre and all amenities. Free parking. Friendly staff. A great base for exploring the Picos de Europa and surrounding areas.
- Great location close to bus station, not to far from city center. Staff was friendly.
- If you want to use Cangas de Onis as a base, this hotel is right next to the bus station. I heard no noise from the bus station either.
- A good value hotel in a charming village. The level of comfort reflects the price. Secure underground car park for a small charge, or plentiful parking behind the hotel. Good breakfast.
Hotel Rural – El Rincón de Don Pelayo
Set in the Picos de Europa National Park, this rural hotel is next to Covadonga Sanctuary. Rooms at Hotel Rural – El Rincón de Don Pelayo have private balconies with mountain views.Each heated room features wooden floors and have a safe, mini-bar and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.Free parking is available and there is a tour desk. Cangis de Onís is 6.2 mi away and you can drive to Ribadesella Beach in 40 minutes.
- It felt like we were staying with good friends. Sitting at the restaurant looking up at the mountains and trees…wow! I wish we could have stayed MUCH longer.
- The hotel is in a fantastic position and even though the hosts spoke little English they could not do enough for you. The stay was real value for money considering the beautiful views and significance of the area. Santa Cueva is within short walking distance and has real religious and historical significance. The views from there are spectacular.
- Excellent value for money and close to the fabulous lakes of Covadonga.
The breakfast had plenty of choice. The bed was comfortable and the room big enough and overall comfortable.
The hotel is just next to the Covadonga Sanctuary, so the access is great. It takes less than 10 minutes to get there.
Small hotel with just 5 rooms, not much fuzz all around and you get a customised service.
Hotel is just next to the first stop down/last stop up to the lakes. You can also buy a ticket there if you need so.
- This is a very modern, clean and comfortable hotel located just a short walk to the Cathedral and other sights of Covadonga. In addition, the buses taking visitors to the national park left just 50m up the road from the hotel. This hotel appears to be very well managed and the breakfast met our expectations.
Hotel Santa Cruz
One of our best sellers in Cangas de Onís! With a picturesque setting by the Sella River, Hotel Santa Cruz is 16 mi from Asturia’s coastline and a 2-minute walk from Cangas de Onís’ famous Roman bridge. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.Heated rooms feature wooden floors and come with a desk, safe and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and bath tub.The hotel restaurant is open daily and serves traditional cuisine. It features an outdoor terrace with great views of the surrounding countryside.Hotel Santa Cruz is conveniently located next to Cangas de Onís swimming pool and play area. You can go hiking or cycling nearby, or visit the village chapel. The hotel is located close to the local bus station, so you can easily tour the region.
Great big clean room with comfy huge bed.
Great shower and very big good breakfast!
- Very clean, close to town center and Roman bridge without any traffic or noise. Right beside lovely river walk.
I rate a hotel based on appearance, price, comfort, cleanliness, and location.
In all these areas, I give Hotel Sabra Cruz 5 stars (out of five). Excellent place to stay.
Oh, and the breakfast they offer for 8€ is well worth it. Coffee, bollería, several kinds of nuts, yogurt, and about 15 different other things.
- Good location, friendly staff, cleanliness, tasty breakfast and good value for money.
- good location for the town Breakfast was very good lots of choice room was comfortable
- Great big clean room with comfy huge bed.
Hotel Rural Los Texos
This traditional Asturian rural hotel is located in La Riera on the edge of the Picos de Europa National Park. It offers rustic rooms with scenic mountain views and free Wi-Fi, 1.2 mi from Covadonga.The heated rooms at Los Texos have original features, with exposed wooden beams and stone walls. Each is named after a type of tree, and features a TV and a private bathroom.Breakfast is served daily and the Texos Restaurant offers traditional grilled meats and fishes and home-made cider. Guests can dine on the charming terrace or have a drink in the lounge-bar with fireplace.The property is just 5 minutes’ drive from the Covadonga Shrine and 16 mi from the coast. The beaches of Ribadesella are 35 minutes’ drive away.Los Texos offers free parking and there is a bus stop 650 feet away with buses to Oviedo, 48 mi away.
- Nice cozy atmosphere and friendly staff. Old refurbished building.
- The hotel is well localed for the lakes further up the valley. It was good value for money.
- Very romantic hotel with great food in the evening. breakfast ok. Friendly staff.
- Very clean and cozy place. The stuff really helpfull.
The house is lovely.
The dinner was awesome!! Super recommended to have dinner here.
Hotel & Spa María Manuela
Hotel & Spa María Manuela is located in Onís and features a spectacular setting in among the green scenery of the Gueña Valley. It has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a terrace, and a fitness center. The hotel features a children’s playground. Free WiFi is offered and free private parking is available on site.Rooms feature a flat-screen TV. The bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.Hotel & Spa María Manuela is made up of several new houses built in the characteristic charming style of this rural region. In each you will find intimate public areas where you can meet up and relax with friends and family.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast and a buffet dinner in the hotel’s restaurant that serves Mediterranean cuisine.Llanes is 17 mi from Hotel & Spa María Manuela, while Potes is 41 mi away. Asturias Airport is 76 mi from the property.
- The environment around the hotel. The staff was really nice and helpful and the restaurant in front of the hotel Sidreria Moreno
- Very good breakfast/dinner, very nice buildings and surroundings.
- Very fresh products. Breakfast and dinner displayed.
- Fresh food and products beautifully displayed. Restaurant members provides the best customer services. Room and bathroom kept clean and tidy
- The location is great for nature lovers. Breakfasts with wide choice.
Top Hotels In Beleño Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Beleño Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Beleño Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Beleño Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!