10 Best Hotels To Stay In Belén Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Belén Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Belén Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Belén Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Belén Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Belén Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Belén Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Belén Asturias:
Hotel Rural 3 Cabos
This Asturian design hotel offers beautiful views of Cape Busto, Vidio and Peñas. Set 5 mi from Luarca and its beaches, its 5906 ft² gardens include sun loungers and a barbecue.The rooms at Hotel Rural 3 Cabos are equipped with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a DVD player. All are heated and en suite and have spacious seating areas.Rural 3 Cabos’s comfortable public areas include a living room with fireplace and a library. The dining room’s large windows offer sea views. Characteristic Asturian cheese, jams and cider can be enjoyed and bought on site.The hotel provides guests with free bicycles, goggles, fins and kites, subject to availability. Free parking is also available.
Great staff, room, food, and a very unique location that jus added to the overall experience.
We highly recommend !!
- The Hotel 3 Cabos was wonderful. It exceeded our expectations in every way. The room was beautiful and comfortable. The food was excellent and the service was great. It is located overlooking the Atlantic Ocean in the hills. The view is beautiful and it is very peaceful.
- WOW! What an incredibly special place. Our room was on the top floor and was gorgeous. The view, the bath tub, the bed… everything was perfect. The property surrounding the hotel is lush, and the view is spectacular. We sipped a cocktail and watched the night food roll in. The owners were kind and attentive. The restaurant had delicious food. We were so sad to leave after one night and hope to visit again and stay for longer.
- Every single aspect was outstanding. I wish we would have had dinner at their restaurant
Everything ! The location of the hotel was a delight, set high up in the hills overlooking the coast in the distance – not to mention the gentle sound of the cowbells worn by the cattle grazing in the surrounding field!
Our room was in a brand new building adjacent to the main hotel, with its own terrace ; direct access to the garden and with far reaching views. The facilities were second to none,including the use of a very comfortable lounge , complete with wood burning stove and an array of unusual books and interesting , original objects .
The service provided by Tomas and his team was faultless , as was the freshly cooked and sourced food, especially the locally caught fish…thank you everyone!
Clearly much thought and love has gone in to setting up this hotel to make it somewhere unique, and an absolute pleasure to stay.
- Great staff, room, food, and a very unique location that jus added to the overall experience.
Hotel Rural Yeguada Albeitar
Set on a farm in Oneta, this cozy Asturian rural hotel offers spectacular views of the Navia Valley. It has a restaurant offering characteristic, home-cooked meals, and a children’s playground.The elegant rooms in Hotel Rural Yeguada Albeitar all have heating, TV and antique-style furniture. They also have private bathrooms.There is a comfortable lounge with an open fireplace, and a charming book library. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the Yeguada Albeitar.The A-8 main road is about 15 minutes’ drive away, while the Asturian coast can be reached in about 20 minutes.
- La zona es muy bonita, la casa también, personal amable, desayuno justo; la granja de al lado muy chula, los animales geniales y los perros adorables
- La idea es fantástica, sobre todo para ir con niños. En todo momento están en contacto con los animales y tanto Inma como su marido, que es veterinario, les explican un montón de cosas que normalmente no puedes ver ni hacer. Fueron amabilísimos!
- Todo perfecto.atencion.limpieza.habitacion.comodidad.el trato espectacular sobre todo con los niños.y la comida de 10.recomendable100%
- Otroligt trivsamt boende i vacker rural miljö. Gårdens djur var mycket sociala, allt från de stora snälla hundarna till de hundratals små getterna. Fridfull omgivning med möjlighet till återhämtning, lugn och ro. God mat på kvällen i gårdens egen lilla restaurang.
Attention petite pépite! Si vous avez la chance de pouvoir rester au moins une nuit ici, allez y les yeux fermés.
Un personnel exceptionnel, gentil et aimable. Le repas du soir était fantastique, on a même demandé la recette du dessert en espagnol!
Ne parlons pas du cadre, une vue sur les montagnes et tout proche des cascades en contrebas.
Meilleure expérience de notre voyage 🙂
Hotel Rural Suquin
The Hotel Rural Suquin is located in Somorto, less than 0.6 mi from the A-8 Cantábrico motorway. This rural hotel features gardens and free WiFi access.Rooms at the Rural Suquin are spacious and feature a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. All bedrooms are heated and have a tiled floor.Facilities at the Suquin include a terrace and café. The hotel also has a lounge with fireplace and offers free parking.Local activities include horse-riding, quad-biking and hiking. The Rural Suquin is a 10-minute drive from both Navia and Puerto de Vega, on the Cantabrian Coast and is an hour’s drive from Oviedo.
This hotel is a true gem! The level of service and friendliness is above and beyond. Pretty room with spotless bathroom and beautiful location that allows you to explore beautiful
Asturias. Warmly recommended!
- The owner was very hospitable and friendly, and didn’t complain when we arrived very late. Breakfast was really tasty with lots of homemade options.
- Albert, the owner was very informative about places to visit nearby and further afield. He was a gentleman.
- La tranquilidad y la hospitalidad de Alberto. Nos hizo sentir como en casa y el desayuno riquísimo 🙂
- Muy buena la atención, habitación sencilla pero muy cómoda y la ubicación perfecta para descansar y desconectar.
- This hotel is a true gem! The level of service and friendliness is above and beyond. Pretty room with spotless bathroom and beautiful location that allows you to explore beautiful
Hotel el Pinar
Hotel el Pinar in Villapedre features 1-star accommodations with a garden and a terrace. This 1-star hotel offers a tour desk. Free WiFi is available.At the hotel, all rooms come with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Hotel el Pinar has certain units with sea views, and all rooms include a balcony.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for cycling.Ribadeo is 22 miles from the accommodation, while Luarca is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 40 miles from the property.
Quiet retreat from the Camino with a beautiful view from my balcony and lovely gardens.
The room was perfect and the WiFi was great! This is a great place for a very reasonable price.
- We were walking the Camino del Norte. This property is ideally situated for coming off the Camino and rejoining it. The rooms are large and spotless. We had a room with a view of the ocean and appreciated the drying rack on the balcony. The staff were friendly and helpful. This property was so awesome after a long day of walking.
- Clean, best breakfast (and so friendly!), yet!, very, comfortable beds, every detail remembered: even chairs for the terrace – with amazing sunset 🌅
Friendly and helpful staff. Quiet location. Clean rooms (with own balkony, with a nice view). Very good breakfast.
Me and my girlfriend stopped there for a night when biking Camino. The owner offered a shelter for our MTB bikes.
- Value for money. Location for views. Bed was so comfy. Relaxing atmosphere. Location for the nearby superb biking roads.
- Quiet retreat from the Camino with a beautiful view from my balcony and lovely gardens.
Hotel Villa de Luarca
This glorious town house is filled with exquisite decor, allowing you to stay in timeless elegance during your visit to Luarca.The Hotel Villa de Luarca is located right in the heart of this picturesque fishing village, just 1,000 feet from the beach. It provides a romantic setting from which to explore the stunning coastline of Asturias – part of the region known as Green Spain.Relax around the fireplace in the beautiful winter lounge, spend a quiet moment in the hotel library or enjoy the sunshine on the garden terrace. Throughout the building you can admire the well-preserved, turn-of-the-century decor and charming, antique-style furnishings.Special amenities are provided for travelers staying while on the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route.
- The room was nice and clean even though the property is Old, it is well maintained.
Quaint ‘last century’ features which added to the overall ambience.
Staff friendly and helpful.
I enjoyed the balcony, the room was spacious and the hotel was very cute.
The only complaint is, the hotel does not provide irons.
- Easy walking distance to harbour and sea. Traditional coffee/cake shops in same street
- Great central location within easy walking distance of restaurants. Friendly helpful staff and lovely old world furniture and and decor.
Villa Auristela – Singular’s Hotels
Located in Navia, Villa Auristela – Singular’s Hotels has a garden, terrace and free WiFi. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The hotel has newspapers and a fax machine and photocopier that guests can use.At the hotel, rooms contain a closet. Every room comes with a private bathroom, while some rooms will provide you with a balcony and others also feature a sea view. At Villa Auristela – Singular’s Hotels, the rooms include air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Navia, like cycling and fishing.Ribadeo is 22 miles from Villa Auristela – Singular’s Hotels, while Luarca is 8 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 40 miles away.
- La casa tenía tanto encanto como historia ,superada por la persona a su cargo
- Nos ha encantado todo! El hotel en sí muy bonito, limpio y con ubicación excelente. La habitación amplia y muy cómoda. Muy amable la chica que nos recibió…nos aconsejó sobre cosas para conocer por la zona.
El personal fue muy agradable.
La habitación estaba muy limpia y la cama era muy cómoda.
El desayuno muy rico :). Repetiremos
- Todo, la limpieza espectacular, el trato al recibirnos, nos sentimos en todo momento como en casa.
Perfecta estancia, lugar para recomendar. Tranquilidad absoluta en un ambiente idílico, para repetir sin duda.
No cogimos el desayuno pero al final desayunamos, completo y exquisito.
The family-run Hotel Rico is set in the center of Luarca, 5 minutes’ walk from the beach and marina. It offers free Wi-Fi, 24-hour reception and modern exterior-facing rooms, some with a balcony.All rooms have a desk, wardrobe and TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower and free toiletries.The hotel has a bar. Luggage storage is offered and tourist information is available. You can go fishing, canoeing and diving in the local area. There is easy access to the A8 Motorway, just 1.6 mi away.
- Great location in the center of town, located right on the plaza. Simple efficient room and super clean.
Overall a very nice place with great personell.
- Hotel Rico is centrally located, near the harbour , restaurants and shops. The rooms are spotlessly clean and spacious. We would stay here again.
- Great location in centre of Luarca at a very reasonable price, the room was a little dated but very comfortable.
- Don’t be put off by the one star rating- we got a great bedroom with huge bed- bathroom was ok- shower a bit naff but it all worked. Location great and very quiet nights sleep. Breakfast in cafe attached. Great value as we booked ahead and got a cheaper price.
Located in the center of Luarca, Hotel Dabeleira offers simple accommodations with free Wi-Fi. The property is conveniently located within walking distance from restaurants and bars.Each room, decorated with pictures of the Luarca beaches, features a private bathroom and has a free mini-bar and cable TV. One room has facilities for disabled guests.Guests can enjoy an à la carte breakfast or a drink at the bar.The Dabeleira Hotel is only 2 minutes’ drive from Luarca Station, while the Rio Negro is just 150 feet from the property.
- The service are super. The people are friendly and helpful. Five stars isn’t enough!
- This is a new hotel with an elevator. Lots of light & ventilation. In the old town area close to the port. Excellent Tourist Information office.
- Comfortable safe and clean, staff helpful. Very small hotel. Room modern and bathroom well equipped. Had kettle and tea making facilities and fridge.
- The bed was really comfortable and having a fridge with bottles of water each day was a benefit.
Only 6 rooms on 3 floors but with a lift. Clean and really comfortable bedrooms that have a modern decor each fitted with a small fridge, microwave, cups & plates etc and separate sink to wash up in.
The staff are exceptionally friendly. There is an added bonus with their freshly cooked breakfasts (we always had 4 slices of bacon, fried egg and toast with freshly squeezed orange juice and freshly made coffee) all for €4 😁😁
We stayed for 4 days and used the hotel as a base to explore Asturias and Galicia. Parking was no issue as found space right outside. The hotel is in easy reach of quite a number of local bars and restaurants as well as the port, town square and local shops and supermarkets.
We thoroughly recommend this hotel – don’t let the 2 star rating put you off – it’s great value for money. 😁😁
Hotel Restaurante Oviedo
Hotel Restaurante Oviedo in Luarca has 1-star accommodations with a terrace and a bar. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. Guests can enjoy mountain views.At the hotel, the rooms include a desk. Free WiFi is accessible to all guests, while some rooms also feature a balcony. All guest rooms include a closet.At Hotel Restaurante Oviedo you’ll find a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. A vegan option can also be requested.Ribadeo is 28 miles from the accommodation, while Cudillero is 25 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 33 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hotel La Colmena
Located in the center of Luarca, on the Asturian coastline, Hotel la Colmena is only a few minutes’ walk from the beach and the port area. La Colmena’s rooms are practical and spacious, and come with great facilities such as a hydro-massage shower, and a TV. They will help you unwind after a busy day’s sightseeing. After a hearty breakfast, head out into the surrounding countryside to discover the beautiful Asturian landscapes of this area – Concejo de Valdés. From Hotel la Colmena you can stroll to the famous fishing neighborhood of Luarca, where you can sample locally caught fish and seafood.
The hotel features excellent public transport links with Asturias airport.
- Great staff. Some of the nicest people I’ve encountered in a hotel.
- Nothing about the hotel was unsatisfactory. Very clean. Lovely and friendly staff. Perfect location. Lovely bar with an upper deck with lovely views to have alcohol, coffee, breakfast and snacks. Amazing shower with huge head attachment!!! Train station only 10 minutes walk away down a steep hill with dramatic views.
- The location was good and the price was reasonable.
The lady who ran the hotel was extremely nice and very helpful. Because an open air concert was booked in the square next to the hotel she offered to refund any monies paid if we wanted to go to another quieter hotel. How many hotels would offer this choice?
We were very impressed.
- Friendly local bar that did quite good food at a very reasonable price.
Top Hotels In Belén Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Belén Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Belén Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Belén Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!