10 Best Hotels To Stay In Beirotza Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Beirotza Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Beirotza Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Beirotza Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Beirotza Basque Country. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Beirotza Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Beirotza Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Beirotza Basque Country:
Set 5.6 mi from Oñati, close to the Sanctuary of Arantzazu, Hotel Sindika features heated rooms with TV. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout and private parking is available on-site.All rooms at Hotel Sindika come with single or double beds and a private bathroom with bath or shower. Free toiletries and hairdryer are also provided. Some rooms offer a view of the surrounding mountains.Hotel Sindika features a big restaurant with 3 different halls and there is also a bar which serves drinks and snacks.Place of many hills, you can find good hiking and cycling roads in the nearby countryside and you can have easy access to Aratz Aizkorri Natural Park. Vitoria Foronda Airport is 1-hour drive away.
- Amazing location with astounding view!!! All in all, a very good value. We would recommend Hotel Sindika to others
It’s only a one star but clean and tidy, early in the season so pool wasn’t cleaned yet
They let me use there garage for free
- El desayuno mejor que me esperaba después de una cena decepcionante, aunque no había comida caliente. Vistas hermosas de la sala donde se sirve el desayuno (no es la sala de la cena!).
- La ubicación para personas que buscan tranquilidad y paisaje natural de montaña es excepcional.
- La ubicación es inmejorable para quienes deseen dedicarse al montañismo/senderismo en exclusiva
Hotel Santuario de Arantzazu
Located in the countryside 45 minutes’ drive from Vitoria, Santuario de Arantzazu offers wonderful mountain views. It has a gym and sauna, and all rooms offer free Wi-Fi, TV and a private bathroom.Hotel Arantzazu is a characteristic stone building with elegant, modern interiors. It has a traditional restaurant and a café-bar. There is also a comfortable lounge area.There is free public parking near the hotel. Vitoria Airport is 45 minutes’ drive away.
- The landscape and view from this location is great!
- Perfect place to relax. The views are wonderful! The monastery is worth visiting and the dinner I had at the property was very good.
- Todo me gustó y a destacar la atención del personal
Das Hotel ist sehr bequem, mein Zimmer (ein Doppelzimmer) riesig, sowohl das Schlafzimmer als auch das Bad. Alles funktioniert einwandfrei. Für die Entspannung nach einer anstrengenden Wanderung ideal.
Allerdings ist das Licht im Zimmer zu dunkel, um dort gut länger lesen zu können. Auch die Stehlampe nebem dem bequemen Sessel ist nur eine Funzel. Lesen geht am besten im Speisesaal.
Das Personal an der Rezeption spricht so gut wie kein Englisch. Für ein 3-Sterne Hotel nicht ausreichend. Leider kein Hinweis auf die Abend-Betriebs-Zeiten des Restaurants.
- La tranquilidad, silencio, las vistas y la atmósfera monacal
Hotel Torre Zumeltzegi
Hotel Torre Zumeltzegi is located in Old Town of Oñati, in the beautiful Basque countryside. This restored 13th-century property offers a garden and charming rooms with free Wi-Fi.The décor at the Torre Zumeltzegi combines the building’s medieval heritage with modern touches, with exposed stone walls, wooden beams and parquet floors. All air-conditioned rooms come with a TV and a private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Basque food using fresh, seasonal produce. There is also a bar where you can get a drink to enjoy on the terrace, which offers fantastic views of the Oñati Valley and the Old Town.The countryside around Hotel Torre Zumeltzegi is great for hiking, and the Arrikrutz Caves are a 10-minute drive away. You can drive to Vitoria and the coast in around 35 minutes, and both Bilbao and San Sebastián are around 50 minutes’ drive away.
- Perfect place to stay in Oñate, nice view to the town
- A wonderful all around hotel in a beautiful region of Spain.
- The hotel is beautifully situated above a small town. The hotel is quiet and peaceful. Staff were friendly and helpful.
– Service was excellent during dinner at the restaurant, food flavor and variety of options offered were great. Dinner starts at 8 pm which is a bit late for me but normal in Spain!
– Breakfast was also very good, bread was coming out of the oven and eggs freshly prepared.
- Staff, food, location and great room with windows around the room!
Featuring a restaurant and free Wi-Fi, Hotel Mauleon is located in Legazpi in the Basque country, 37 mi from San Sebastian.The hotel offers heated single or double/twin rooms and each is uniquely decorated. They include a TV, wardrobe and private bathroom. Free towels and bed linen are included.Hotel Mauleon’s restaurant offers a varied menu of fish and meats, as well as a selection of wines, particularly Riojas.Legazpi Bus Station and Train Station are just a 5-minute walk from the hotel, and Aizkorri-Aratz Nature Reserve is 3.1 mi away. Hotel Mauleon is a 45-minute drive from the coastal town of Zumaia, and Bilbao is 43 mi away.
- Good comfortable room/bed. Great location for exploring the Basque region or for an overnight stay. Good local bars/restaurants within walking distance.
- la ubicación, el edificio en si es muy bonito, y el trato del personal perfecto, todo correcto como siempre, en el centro de la ciudad y cerca de todo, sitio para aparcar gratuito y todo correcto
- El edificio palaciego, el balcón y la ubicación, así como el trato
het hotel, heel bijzonder, bijna een monument… prachtig interieur.
Motoren veilig gestald.
- Alojamiento limpio y cómodo. Situación céntrica y a menos de 5 minutos andando de la estación de tren.
Hotel Mondragon is located in the Basque town of Arrasate, close to the A-1 Motorway. It offers free Wi-Fi and a charming café with a piano bar and a great tapas selection.The Mondragon’s air-conditioned rooms come with flat-screen satellite TV, a kettle and a mini-bar. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Mondragon has a spacious lounge area and a terrace. Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area.Explore the many walking routes in the area which can take you to neighboring villages such as Oñati, Bergara and the Arántzazu Sanctuary.The hotel offers easy access to the business parks in the surrounding area. There is a taxi stop and a bus stop nearby.Vitoria is just 15 minutes’ drive from the hotel, while Bilbao and San Sebastián are less than 40 minutes away by car. Deba Beach is within 20 minutes’ drive of the Mondragon.
This hotel was a charming renovation — more comfortable and up-to-date than I’d expected. Staff was warm and helpful.
I had business in Mondragon, but the hotel is also midway between San Sebastian and Bilbao, so I decided to make it my base in the Basque Country. For each of three days, I found (free) parking on the street, practically in front of the hotel. Bilbao was an easy (and spectacularly beautiful!) 45 minute drive, actually adding to my pleasure; I was able to get to the Guggenheim and other attractions with time to spare — and I appreciated having a quiet, small-town retreat after a long night out.
- Great location near to an old town. Staff was very nice.
- The friendly atmosphere displayed by the staff, especially the owners who actually work at the Cafeteria / Bar.
Nice large comfortable bed
Best sausage egg and chips for weeks
- Staff very help full, room clean and comfortable, food in the resturant excellent,service excellent.
- This hotel was a charming renovation — more comfortable and up-to-date than I’d expected. Staff was warm and helpful.
Offering a terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Imaz is set in the center of Segura. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant that serves local produce.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.San Sebastián is 25 mi from Hotel Imaz, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 24 mi from the property. San Sebastián Airport is 34 mi away.
- Breakfast is good and they make you eggs on request. Rooms and hotel in general clean, comfortable, new and airconditioned. Restaurant food OK. In middle of small town and plaza, with locals.
- Nice hotel in a really small city. Everything is clean and looking new, I haven´t expected such a comfort in this area!
- Nice town, very helpful owner,incredibly comfortable rooms
- Beautiful, modern and comfortable room. Regardless of the language problems the staff were all very friendly and accommodating.
- Excellent hotel, completely new and paying a lot of attention to details. Clean, nice-looking and comfortable.
Andamur San Román
Featuring a garden and free WiFi, Andamur San Román is located in San Román. Featuring a bar, the 2-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. There’s a restaurant.At the hotel, rooms have a desk. Each room has a flat-screen TV, and certain rooms at Andamur San Román have a mountain view. The rooms include a closet.Speaking English and Spanish, staff are willing to help at any time of the day at the reception.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 22 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 25 miles from Andamur San Román.
- Very helpful staff who helped with translations. Very good stay on the Camino.
- Although in the middle of a huge truck stop, the rooms were quiet, the staff very helpful and friendly and the food was good and cheap.
- convenience. if you are making the long drive from either Spain or Portugal heading back to Blighty,this was a good place to stop for an overnight stay. it was right on the main road so was easy enough to find. Restaurant onsite was good and convenient. Rooms were basic but comfortable and clean
- La habitación amplia, limpia y muy cómoda la cama.
- La propreté, l’insonorisation des fenêtres et la qualité du restaurant, les horaires très flexibles.
This pleasant hotel is located in the center, 650 feet from San Juan Bautista Church. Set in a reformed traditional building, it offers bright rooms with free Wi-Fi, 5 minutes’ drive from the AP-1 Motorway.Rooms at the Arrasate feature vibrant decor, landscape paintings and wooden floors. They include central heating, a mini-bar, plasma TV and a private bathroom.Breakfast is served daily in the dining room and there is also a comfortable lounge area where you can enjoy a drink from the bar. Several bars, restaurants and shops are within 5 minutes’ walk.The Arrasate hotel has public pay-parking nearby and is 30 minutes’ drive from Vitoria and Deba Beach. Arrasate, known in Spanish as Mondragón, is around 50 minutes’ drive from Bilbao and San Sebastian.
- The staff, the person who attends is very friendly!
The staff was incredibly nice. Breakfast was good, with fresh orange juice and excellent coffee. Location is great, right in the city center. The parking is a public one, that costs 10 euro per night, but if you find a parking at the street, it is for free.
There is a bath in the bathroom.
Quite central to the town
The personnel will do whatever necessary to cope with hotel’s shortcomings. My room had no A/C, but they put there a “pinguino”
- The gave me the breakfast even out of then breakfast time!
- Cordiality of staff made all the difference after a tiring trip.
Hotel Santa Ana
This traditional, renovated rural hotel is surrounded by the stunning mountainous landscape of the Basque Country. It has a fresh, modern style, allowing you to relax in style.The Santa Ana is the ideal place for a peaceful break in the countryside outside Mondragón. Its wonderful hillside setting means you can enjoy panoramic views of the surrounding mountains from the hotel gardens.In the hotel’s restaurant, you can enjoy delicious and modern Basque cuisine. The seasonal dishes are made with fresh meat and fish from the local area, vegetables from the hotel’s garden, and are accompanied by wines from the best regional producers.
- The room had lots of space and was confortable. Arrasate is not a very pretty city, but the hotel is in a quiet hill, with grass all around, really nice.
- Very enjoyable stay with the lift being very helpful.
- Era el único hotel de la zona en el que me esperaron hasta después de las 00:00 pars hacer el check-in, sin problemas y encantadores
- Enorm grote kamer met aparte zitkamer. Koelkastje aanwezig. Ruime badkamer. Vriendelijke eigenaar. Rustige omgeving. Eenvoudig maar prima ontbijt.
Geweldige gastheer. Klant vriendelijk. Hond meenemen: geen bezwaar.
Dinner is elke keer weer en aangename verrassing.
Ontbijt is voldoende. Lekkere koffie.
Petit Goierri is set in Ormáiztegui and features a terrace and shared lounge. Among the facilities at this property are a tour desk and luggage storage space, along with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms in the hotel are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom, while selected rooms also offer a terrace. All rooms include a desk.Petit Goierri offers a continental or buffet breakfast. Guests will find coffee, tea and water in the lobby.Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of the accommodations can find nearby.San Sebastián., Bilbao, Pamplona and La Rioja are all around 40 minutes’ drive from Petit Goierri,
- Very modern hotel, clean, big rooms, comfortable, great water pressure, friendly staff and the only hotel in Basque Country where we got breakfast included. It was great and well located for exploring the highlands.
- Everything. Beautiful hosts who were gracious and helpful in every way. Room was so clean and bed soooo comfortable. Great breakfast with the best Orange juice. Very accessible to local cafe’s for dinner.
- Room was great very clean, immaculate bedding and great friendly owner, breakfast was also excellent.
- VERY NICE HOTEL, CLEAN, SUPER NICE ROOM AND VERY VERY FRIENDLY PEOPLE!!!!!!
- Quiet. Breakfast lovely with orange juice squeezed in a machine. Very friendly staff.
Top Hotels In Beirotza Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Beirotza Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Beirotza Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Beirotza Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!