10 Best Hotels To Stay In Beilen Drenthe – Top Hotel Reviews
Beilen Drenthe is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Beilen Drenthe. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Beilen Drenthe. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Beilen Drenthe. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Beilen Drenthe right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Beilen Drenthe with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Beilen Drenthe:
Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant de Borken
Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant de Borken is located in Lhee, nearby Dwingeloo, on the edge of the natural area Dwingelderveld. It features spacious grounds, leisure facilities and a brasserie with an open fireplace.Each of the rooms at Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant de Borken includes free Wi-Fi, a seating area and a private shower room with a hairdryer. The ground-floor rooms include a private terrace.The hotel has a heated indoor swimming pool with a whirlpool and loungers which are free to use when the pool is not reserved for swimming lessons. There is a sauna which can be used for free.The brasserie offers light meals and drinks in a casual setting while the restaurant serves seasonal dishes prepared with regional produce.De Borken is just set on the edge of the Dwingelderveld National Park. Planetron Cinedrome is less than 5 minutes away by car. The hotel also features bicycle rental.
- Loved the location of the hotel in the small, thatched village of Lhee which is by the beautiful woods of the national park. The pretty village of Dwingeloo was near by and it had a nice selection of shops and cafes. The hotel rooms were large and well furnished. Great breakfast and nice choice of food in the restaurant. Also enjoyed the indoor pool, jacuzzi and sauna which were free. I rented a bike at the hotel as there were many gorgeous cycle routes through the nearby national park and also walking routes. Would highly recommend the hotel and its location!!
- Tasty breakfast. Great location near Dwingelderveld. It is an ideal place for long walks with the dog, you can watch the birds and you can dry out.
- Loved the location and the hotel in general. Swimming pool sauna looked great, but regrettably did not use, to busy with other scheduled entertainments. Great breakfast (apart from missing toast). Room nice size and nice big bed with lovely bedding. Good bathroom facilities for disabled person.
We have stayed here several times before whilst visiting MotoGP at Assen. The location is perfect, only 30 mins from the circuit yet in beautiful and peaceful countryside.
The rooms are large and comfortable although very warm during our stay.
We enjoyed using the swimming pool which was very welcome after a hot day at the track as was the shady outdoor bar area.
We also made us of bicycles to hire.
Evening meals in the restaurant were excellent as was breakfast with a wide range of fresh food.
- Rooms, Pool, Restaurant (albeit a little limited) location for running through the National Park, Staff, Parking.
Hotel De Woudzoom
Hotel De Woudzoom is located in Spier, near the A28 between Assen and Hoogeveen. It features free WiFi throughout the hotel.The hotel offers various wellness facilities. There is a relax room, solarium and 2 saunas.The hotel has a restaurant and a bar. Wines from the hotel’s own wine cellar complement the dishes.The hotel is a great starting point for walking and cycling adventures. After a busy day, the hotel garden with its ponds and terrace offers a relaxing setting.The outstretched National Park Dwingelderveld is a 0.6 mi on the other side of the highway.
- persoonlijk contact met receptionist en mensen die het ontbijt verzorgden
- Prima hotel met héle goede keuken en vriendelijk personeel. We werden met onze naam aangesproken. Heel attent.
- De locatie en een klein terrasje bij elke hotelkamer!
- ontbijt goed goede en koele kamer ,ntuin gericht mooie locatie gelegen naast de snel weg ,totaal niet te horen in de kamer heerlijk geslapen.
- Alles was prima,vond de kamers gehorig,dunne wandje.
Hotel-Restaurant Ruyghe Venne
In the heart of Drenthe, the 4-star Hotel-Restaurant Ruyghe Venne is in tranquil surroundings. The area is one of the finest parts of the northern Netherlands, with brilliant nature reserves, lively villages and various sights.Each room type has a TV, heating and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Some rooms have a French balcony or a private terrace.Guests have endless possibilities for biking and walking tours (most marked with signposts). The staff can assist with information regarding the various biking and walking tours. Free maps are provided at the front desk feature the best locations in Drenthe, such as the biking tour through Orvelte, the traditional Dutch village.Hotel-Restaurant Ruyghe Venne is 5 miles from highway A28 (junction 30 Beilen). The cities Assen, Emmen and Hoogeveen are a short distance from the hotel.
- The hotel is in a stunning location. Owner is really nice lady
- Hotel was located in a very quiet area but not far from the village amenities. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Very good location for Assen race circuit. Hotel restaurant prices were about the same as those in the local restaurants.
- We had a small double room and I mean small .not much room to move around bed ,but it was clean and a quiet location.
- Dat het diner beide avonden voortreffelijk was en dat de accommodatie schoon en netjes was.
- Heerlijk ontbijt en een prachtige bosrijke locatie! Gezellige lounge en een mooie eetzaal, er werd ook heel goed rekening gehouden bij het diner met waar je allergisch voor was en of je iets echt niet lustte.
Hotel Abdij de Westerburcht
One of our top picks in Westerbork.Only 12 mi from Assen, Abdij de Westerburcht in Westerbork features uniquely themed rooms with free Wi-Fi.The rooms feature classic decorations such as wooden ceiling beams, parquet floors and wooden furnishings. All rooms feature a Samsung “Curved” television with Netflix app. They come with a modern bathroom with free toiletries.The Westerburcht’s restaurant offers à la carte specialties with local products for dinner and lunch. The bar has a card full of special beers, wines, appetizers and digestives. Guests can enjoy sunny days at the spacious veranda. The outside terrace features a bar.There is also a spa and wellness center located next to the property that features a wide range of facilities at a surcharge such as a beauty salon, steam sauna and a rooftop terrace overlooking Westerbork.Assen’s TT race circuit is 8.7 mi away by car. Emmen is 20 minutes’ drive away. The direct area offers a variety of cycling and hiking routes.
- Great themed rooms, lovely location and all the staff are always very welcoming.
- The room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was clean with a good sized shower. Breakfast was very good with many good choices. The available fruit selections were good. They had a secure place to store my bicycle. Restaurants and stores were close by.
- Lovely hotel in a nice quiet village, friendly staff, comfortable rooms, good menu and great selection of beers
- Single person price reduction. Good size Single room, comfortable bed. Good restaurant
- Fantastic hotel… friendly staff and great food in their restaurant.. highly recommended
For generations the hotel is well known as an authentic family hotel where personal hospitality is the root for sincere coziness. Hotel Wesseling is a traditional family hotel, which offers its guest all modern comfort.The hotel provides 33 guest rooms in 2 different buildings which are across the road from each other. All the rooms are easy reachable by elevator or they are located on the ground floor. We also offer room for our disabled guests.From our sun lounge you can enjoy the breathtaking view over the St. Nicolaas church and the Siepel tower. The restaurant also provides a sun lounge, which has a view over the Brink, and here you can enjoy an exclusive à la carte dinner.Golf court Havelte is a 15 minute drive. Amsterdam is at 2 hours by car, Groningen and Zwolle at 40 minutes and Assen at 25 minutes. Giethoorn is a 30 minutes drive away.
- the people overthere are really nice. the breakfast is fine.
- The location is perfect. I stayed together with my mother from Chile and we had a very good stay. Centre is around the corner and we were very happy with the room.
- Location nice in very quiet small village (if you like that)
- Take your bicycle. Stay a few days and explore the area. Perfect.
- Very friendly stuff. We arrived late when the kitchen was already closed for dinner and they kindly offered to prepare us something despite. Very big spacious rooms
One of our top picks in Diever.On the edge of the Drents-Friese Wold national park, you’ll find this renovated farmhouse. The new section of the Landhotel Diever has ecological roofs and offers modern guest rooms, each with their own terrace.Most rooms have views of the meadow with sheep. The standard rooms look out on the parking lot but have a small private terrace. From the hotel you can stroll right into the beautiful woods. Pets are allowed upon request.Let the chef surprise you in the evening with his delicious cuisine.Benefit from convenient facilities, such as free private parking and free Wi-Fi in the public areas and in the rooms. This hotel is ideal for a peaceful weekend break or a business meeting.
Location, location! Bordering on meadows and woods and an unpaved country lane, this hotel provides peace and quiet in abundance.
Friendly staff, very nice rooms and with nature within a leg’s length, this is a place I’d prefer to keep a secret :o)
- The location in the countryside peaceful. Staff friendly & helpful. The owner would play the piano in the evening which was very good as background music.
- I was there to run a marathon and the hotel prepared special meals for me the night before and morning of the marathon. On arriving back afterwards, they had (without being asked) prepared a meal for me – at 11pm at night. That is exceptional thoughtfulness.
- Beautiful hotel in beautiful surroundings. Helpful and nice staff.
- Great location in the middle of the woods, great service and excellent beds!
- Location, location! Bordering on meadows and woods and an unpaved country lane, this hotel provides peace and quiet in abundance.
Hotel van der Valk Spier Dwingeloo
Hotel Van der Valk Spier Dwingeloo is perfectly located for the business guest as well as the leisure guest. Relax amid natural and tranquil surroundings in this hotel that rests by the picturesque forests of the National Park Dwingelderveld.The park features a hundred miles of walk and cycle paths, and holds a rich array of plant and wild life. The hotel’s unique position, just off a motorway, allows rural respite with easy access to wider Holland.The Orvelte dolmens are just over 30 minutes’ drive away. Emmen is less than 35 minutes’ drive from the Van der Valk Dwingelo. The center of Hoogeveen is a 15-minute car journey away.
- exceeding expectations, more than you can eat, fresh and healthy, large buffet area, so people are not in the way
- Excellent bed. Inviting reception areas. Choice of areas in which to eat. Lovely location next to national park ideal for walking and cycling.
- Great location, just off the main road but also right next to a wonderful nature reserve great for walking and cycling. The restaurant is great, in size as well as in quality. The breakfast buffet was real nice, catering for everybody’s taste and appetite.
- great people speaking great English. Food good, breakfast is plentiful and a good variety provided. Try the Mustard Soup for lunch or dinner, its my new favorite soup! Lots of parking and the walks into the National park out of the rear of the hotel are great. We stayed for the MotoGP in Assen and the location is close enough to make the journey pretty straight forward. Overall great relaxing stay.
- all good – liked the swimmingpool/sauna/ breakfast and dinner
Van der Valk Hotel Assen
One of our top picks in Assen.Van der Valk Hotel Assen is a 4-star hotel, set just off the A28 highway to Groningen. It is located at the edge of the Baggelhuizerplas and at a distance of 1.6 mi from Assen. It offers modern accommodations with free Wi-Fi, free fitness facilities and free parking.The rooms and suites offer air-conditioning, a mini bar, a seating area with coffee- and tea-facilities and floor-to-ceiling windows. The private and spacious bathroom has a rain shower, a bath, a toilet and a hair dryer. Furthermore, the rooms feature a desk, a flat-screen TV and a locker. Most rooms feature a balcony or terrace.Van der Valk Hotel Assen offers a breakfast buffet in the morning. The à la carte restaurant 28Dining offers a large variety of dishes with seasonal specialties. You can visit the hotel bar and lounge or relax on 1 of the terraces with a drink.Within a 10-minute drive, you can find the TT-circuit and a golf course. If you like to make walks or go cycling, you can discover the area and see the characteristic Drenthe landscapes.
Breakfast was good. I like that they had eggs on order and also variety, The freshly baked cinnamon rolls were just amazing although I had hoped there would have been a little more as I wanted one more but they stopped making them a bit early at about 09:40.
Loved how they had their garden fresh vegetables for sale at very good prices.
- Nice bigger room only waljing to the rooms from the main building was a long walk
- The room was very clean. The breakfast was great. The bathroom was luxurious
- The buffet was good both at dinner and breakfast. Quite big rooms and my kid had lots of fun in the indoor play ground. The location close to the motorway makes it handy for traveling around.
Great hotel, the towel heater and the floor heater were great.
The tub was deep enough and comfortable.
The shampoo and conditioner had a great smell.
Breakfast was excellent, the juices were so yummy.
The big red curtains in the room were nice and hided the day light.
- Breakfast was good. I like that they had eggs on order and also variety, The freshly baked cinnamon rolls were just amazing although I had hoped there would have been a little more as I wanted one more but they stopped making them a bit early at about 09:40.
Hotel-Restaurant Appelscha is a company which is mainly directed at the tourist market. Everyday opened from March until November and in the remaining periods mainly in the weekends. Appelscha is a very attractive place to visit and the company is located near the Drents-Friese Woud so:
Unlimited biking and walk pleasure. Appelscha is furthermore known by
the amusement park Duinenzathe, the Cook museum and the heksenhoeve.Dutch kitchen.
Excellent location .Friendly helpful staff.Good breakfast which we could eat on the patio.
Clean comfy rooms.
- Reception, location, room, dinner. . . And so on!
- een gemoedlijk hotel geen haast of weinig verplichtings beter dan de meeste comiseel hotels
- De locatie was goed, in de boerenstreek vlak bij de Bosbergtoren en dicht bij het marktplein waar de kerstmarkt was.
Fijne kamer. Heerlijk gegeten in het restaurant.
Hele vriendelijke bediening. Goede prijs.
- Excellent location .Friendly helpful staff.Good breakfast which we could eat on the patio.
Hotel De Koekoekshof
This family-run hotel is in a peaceful location in Drenthe, 15 minutes’ drive the Drentse Aa National Park. It includes bar with fire place and biljard, terrace and a restaurant. Free Wi-Fi is available.All of the spacious rooms at Hotel De Koekoekshof benefit from a flatscreen TV, a seating area and work desk. Each of the rooms also includes a private bathroom.De Koekoekshof offers free parking on site and is 1,150 feet from the Schoolweg bus stop. The center of Emmen is 25 minutes away by car and the TT Circuit in Assen is a 20-minute car journey from the hotel.The village of Elp in the province of Drenthe offers various leisure activities including cycling, horse riding and swimming. Guests can make use of the wellness area with a sauna and fitness equipment.
- It was very spacious and the restaurant is very good!
location was quiet we were travelling to Assen TT circuit for a moto x it was only 10 minutes from circuit.
Breakfast was very good plenty of choice and the on site restaurant was excellent.
- Nice people, restaurant open every day, clean and very functional with parking
- The hotel was lovely, food was so yummy! The staff were 10/10 trying to get us sorted with taxis. I highly recommend the hotel it’s close to the tt circuit as we stayed there for the Mxon des nations and staff helped us get lifts to there and back. Would definitely be back!
- Hotel was in a quiet peaceful location, rooms were clean, food in restaurant was excellent.
Top Hotels In Beilen Drenthe Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Beilen Drenthe to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Beilen Drenthe but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Beilen Drenthe. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!