10 Best Hotels To Stay In Behelp Noord-Brabant – Top Hotel Reviews
Behelp Noord-Brabant is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Behelp Noord-Brabant. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Behelp Noord-Brabant. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Behelp Noord-Brabant. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Behelp Noord-Brabant right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Behelp Noord-Brabant with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Behelp Noord-brabant:
Hotel Huys van Heusden
Huys van Heusden is located in Heusden, in the heart of the De Peel region and a 5-minute drive from the A67 highway. This small hotel offers an independent gourmet restaurant on site. Guests benefit from free Wi-Fi during their stay.The rooms each have their unique style and decorations. They all come with a TV, safety deposit box and a mini-bar. Some rooms also have private spa bath facilities as well as a fireplace or sauna.Restaurant Paulus offers a menu with Mediterranean cuisine meals in a Burgundy atmosphere. An extensive breakfast is served in the Huyskamer lounge. In the evening, guests can relax here around the fireplace.The Groote Peel National Park is just 6.2 mi away. Golf course Het Woold is just 1.2 mi away. Both Eindhoven and Venlo are 25 minutes’ driving away.
- Wonderfull hospitality, perfectly clean, tasty breakfast, quiet and home like atmosphere, very kind personel
Cleanliness, quite even that there is church behind the corner so not even hear the bell. Lovely area and restaurant in next doors.
Reindeer at the lobby desk 😁
- A small, but very attractive hotel in a small village. Rooms are quiet and clean, bathroom clean. There is a room where you can sit and talk with people, and small self-service bar. A good breakfast was served in the same room. Check-in and -out fast, friendly and efficient. A good address to return to!
- Very good hotel in new shape. I had a suite with a big bathroom with jacuzzi and separate shower. The room is nice as well with a gas chimney which was very welcome as it was cold outside. The breakfast is also good and with enough variety. And houselady is really handsome and friendly. In the surroundings there are some restaurants where you can have dinner.
We have been surprised by the very clean and comfortable rooms. We arrived late in the night but was no problem to get the keys.
Good breakfast for the start of the day.
Vakantiepark Camping de Peelpoort
Located in Asten-Heusden, Vakantiepark Camping de Peelpoort has a restaurant, bar, garden, and free WiFi. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a playground. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.The rooms at the hotel come with a seating area and a TV with satellite channels. Rooms are equipped with an electric tea pot, while some rooms have a kitchen with a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge. All rooms will provide guests with a stovetop.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Vakantiepark Camping de Peelpoort.The accommodation has a sun terrace. Guests at Vakantiepark Camping de Peelpoort will be able to enjoy activities in and around Asten-Heusden, like cycling.Eindhoven is 18 miles from the hotel, while Roermond is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 23 miles from Vakantiepark Camping de Peelpoort.
- Very nice was. We like everything. Nice staff, good prices, clean
- Camping was erg netjes, ook de chalet was heel erg schoon. Omgeving was lekker rustgevend en alles is in de buurt. Vriendelijk personeel. Was een top weekend verblijf!
- Das Hotelzimmer war sehr modern und hübsch eingerichtet. Zu dem war es sauber und das Personal sehr nett. Schnelle und einfach Abwicklung beim Check-In durch Booking.com und PayPal.
Hele nette camping en goed concept
Betref de brasserie. Heerlijk gegeten
Voor een goede prijs.
- één nacht verbleven tijdens fietstocht. Wij hadden een 2-persoons-chalet met ontbijt. Het is er zeer rustig en het ontbijt was eenvoudig maar prima verzorgd. Alles voldoende. De chalet was zeer practisch ingericht : frigo, waterkoker en koffiesetapparaat. Mooi verzorgde camping.
Hotel Centraal features a restaurant, bar, a shared lounge and terrace in Someren. The property provides evening entertainment and room service.A continental breakfast is available daily at the hotel.You can play pool at Hotel Centraal, and bike rental and car rental are available.Eindhoven is 15 miles from the accommodation, while Roermond is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 20 miles from Hotel Centraal.
No reviews yet.
Best Western Hotel Nobis Eindhoven-Venlo A67
Best Western Nobis Hotel Asten is a cozy, rural, 4-star hotel, close to highway A67 Eindhoven-Venlo exit 36, offering a free health club with swimming pool, sauna and fitness center.The hotel’s spacious rooms and warm interior are of a high quality following a newly built extension. It is well-liked for its natural surroundings, beautifully situated in close proximity of National Park de Groote Peel. You can take walking and cycling tours and enjoy horseback riding in de Groote Peel or Strabrechtse Heide.If you would like to explore the area even further, the hotel is only 15 minutes by car from Eindhoven and 45 minutes from Düsseldorf.
- I like the location of the hotel since it’s in the middle of major roads and should you be driving, it’s very convenient. Breakfast is basic, but nice and of good quality. This was not my first stay at this hotel and while I didn’t go to the restaurant this time, I know that you have a good menu and the service and the food are excellent. Staff is polite, attentive and friendly.
Loved the option for an early breakfast, even though it was very simple. Hated the coffee, haha.
Other than that, clean rooms and facilities, very nice towels and super nice staff. So helpful!
- Convenient location, on-site restaurant, two rooms we got were close
- Free parking place and easy connection to the city. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Great business hotel, with a decent breakfast (that actually doesn’t change much), but enough to power your day. Rooms are big and the bed is comfortable.
In the center of Someren, Krabbendam offers elegant rooms with free Wi-Fi, a sofa and a private bathroom. Eindhoven is a 20-minute drive and 12 minutes by bicycle a natural heathland can be found.Each room has a parquet floor and tea-and-coffee-making facilities. The white tiled bathroom comes with a bath or shower, toilet, hairdryer and free toiletries are provided as well.Freshly baked rolls and local products such as cheese, ham and eggs are offered in the breakfast room. Packed lunches are available upon request and dinner à la carte is offered in Krabbendam’s restaurant.Guests can enjoy a drink in the bar or make use of more sportive activities. Horse riding, a tennis court and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool are all offered. The tour desk offers bicycles to explore the surroundings.Helmond center is a 15-minutes’ drive and national park De Groote Peel is 6.2 mi from the hotel. The A67-highway is 6.8 mi away and the A2-highway is 24 minutes by car.
- I love family businesses and the family curated hotels as well. This hotel has a soul, definitely! I’ll be back, be sure:) Thank you!
- Great breakfast. Very kind and helpful staff. The nights were quiet and I rested well.
- Everything was wonderful, beautiful people, nice place,worm clean,I recommend with pleasure.
- Goed ontbijt. In de kamer en badkamer slechte verlichting.
- Prima hotel, goede keuken en vriendelijk personeel
Fletcher Kloosterhotel Willibrordhaeghe
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Fletcher Kloosterhotel Willibrordhaeghe offers accommodations in Deurne. It is located in a park of 15 hectares. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms at this accommodations are fitted with a flat-screen TV and feature a bathroom with shower or bath.The hotel is located in a former monastery. There is an on site restaurant called Bar Bistro DuCo which serves dishes made from local produce. The chef also uses a Josper charcoal oven which gives the dishes a unique flavor. During the summer months it is possible to have lunch or dinner on the terrace. There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can play billiards at this hotel, and bike hire is available. Eindhoven is 13 mi from Fletcher Willibrordhaeghe, while Den Bosch is 26 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 17 mi from Fletcher Kloosterhotel Willibrordhaeghe.
- The surroundings i love nature nice and quiet just what i needed
- Great value for money. Good breakfast. Sufficient parking spaces.
- It was beyond than amazing, very clean, extremely friendly staff and awesome design and decoration. When my taxi didn’t show up at the time they helped me to get my train at time and a lovely lady gave me a ride with her car, no words can express my gratitude, thank you 🙂
- Free parking on site. Very nice restaurant on site with local products. Very good communication with host and everything in our room as prepared. Courtyard was AMAZING and very nice. You can feel history of that place. Room was fairly well equipped with kettle, coffee machine, tea bags, coffee pots and sugar in the room. Bathroom was standard but clean. Very nice surrounding and excellent town nearby with local products
- Very quiet location, but easily accessible from the autoroute. The breakfast was excellent. Both the bedroom and the ensuite bathroom were very spacious.
Boetiek Hotel Plein Vijf
Centrally located on the bustling market place of Deurne, this classy establishment has been transformed from cigar factory to 4-star hotel.The stylish rooms and luxury suites offer high levels of comfort, with the bridal suite providing the ideal romantic setting.A casual drink, quick snack or full meal can be enjoyed in the modern brasserie and cozy sun terrace. The repository – formerly a warehouse of the cigar factory – is more than suitable for informal or private parties.Boetiek Hotel Plein Vijf is located just a few miles away from De Groote Peel Nature Reserve. Both the Belgian and German borders are nearby.
- The hotel is clean, comfortable and has a great location. We loved the outdoor seating area. The food was great and the staff was friendly.
- Beautiful hotel, Deurne is small but lovely. We came for dinner, drinks and night out from our two small children. Everything was impeccable.
- Everything except check-in and rental bikes 🙂. Great location and rooms
- We have stayed three times now when we go to the Venray race meeting and it feels almost homely. The rooms are lovely and beds so comfortable. The food is good and the staff are all so helpful and attentive. We feel very happy when we are staying at this hotel.
- The staff were absolutely fantastic. So welcoming and always genuinely helpful.
Located in Meijel at 5 mi from the National Park De Grote Peel, Oranje Hotel features rooms including free WiFi access. The natural surroundings such as het Leudal are suitable for hiking and the amusement park Toverland is 8.1 mi away.All rooms feature boxsping bedding and a flat-screen TV. The bahtroom is fitted with a shower and toilet. Free toiletries, towels and linen are included. In the morning guests can enjoy a breakfast.Guests can visit the biological raspberry plantation Raspberry Maxx, located at a distance of 1.2 mi from Oranje Hotel. For shopping guests can go to the designer outlet in Roermond, which is a 23-minute car drive. Venlo is within the same distance.
- Pretty good breakfast. Helpful staff. Free parking right by the hotel. A few channels on the TV were in English.
- Good breakfast. The meal was European as we expected.
- Nice hotel in small rural town of Meijel. Free car parking and free WiFi. Friendly staff at bar/reception & good service at the outside terrace and restaurant. Excellent steak from the menu! Basic but adequate bedroom and small bathroom with shower. TV with a couple of English channels. Good breakfast with service to the table.
- Excellent small hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. Food is always good with a wide choice of beers. Facilities to eat outside if the weather is suitable. Good parking.
- Beautiful surroundings , friendly and helpful staff and great fresh food and beer !
Het Peeljuweel is a small hotel located along the church in the village of Ospel. National Park De Grote Peel is nearby and you can park your car for free.The rooms have a TV and a sink. Some rooms have a shared bathroom while others have private facilities. You can ask for a room that is suitable for families.The hotel offers extensive breakfast and lunch packages. There is a spacious cafe with a bar where you can play billiards or darts.The national park offers various walking tours. You can also go biking nearby Het Peeljuweel. The attractive small cities in the area are worth a day trip.
- Comfortable, clean, stuff is kind and friendly. Parking lot+++
- Hele prettige omgeving. Aardig en vriendelijk personeel. Mooie kamer
- Sehr leckeres, ausreichendes Frühstück. Das Hotel ist gut zu finden. Würde wieder dort übernachten.
- Heel gezellig en net hotel, prima kamer, goede prijs, vriendelijke eigenaar.
Comme chaque années le sejour s’est bien passé,le dîner était exelent ainsi que le petit dejeuner
le patron est très sympathique 👍
Hotel Eetcafé In d’Ouwe Peel
Hotel Eetcafé In d’Ouwe Peel is located in Helenaveen and has a bar and a terrace. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, room service and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi. The hotel has newspapers and an ATM machine that guests can use.All rooms come with a TV with cable channels, an electric tea pot, a bath, a hairdryer and a closet. The rooms have a shared bathroom with free toiletries, while some rooms also feature a balcony and others also feature lake views.The hotel offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.Hotel Eetcafé In d’Ouwe Peel has a playground. The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at the accommodation.Eindhoven is 22 miles from Hotel Eetcafé In d’Ouwe Peel, while Roermond is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 27 miles from the hotel.
- Lovely hotel in a beautiful location, staff very friendly and happy to help. Lovely food.
- Nice, cozy hotel with family atmosphere. It was close to the place where the RC helicopter event Global3D took place (Kronenberg). Venlo is about 15 minute driving from here.
- The staff & owners where very helpful and friendly
- Amazing staff, very decent craft beer, lovely decor, delicious snacks and simple but tasty breakfast, beautiful location adjacent to the river
- Breath taking scenery. Very clean. Will definitely recommend it.
Top Hotels In Behelp Noord-brabant Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Behelp Noord-Brabant to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Behelp Noord-Brabant but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Behelp Noord-Brabant. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!