10 Best Hotels To Stay In Beetsterzwaag Friesland – Top Hotel Reviews
Beetsterzwaag Friesland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Beetsterzwaag Friesland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Beetsterzwaag Friesland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Beetsterzwaag Friesland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Beetsterzwaag Friesland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Beetsterzwaag Friesland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Beetsterzwaag Friesland:
This peacefully located country house benefits from a picturesque terrace, indoor swimming pool with panoramic views and a fitness center. Landgoed Lauswolt is a 35 minutes drive from Groningen and Leeuwarden.All of the air-conditioned rooms at Landgoed Lauswolt have a mini-bar, flat-screen TV and a work desk. Each room also has a modern bathroom which is supplied with a bathrobe and slippers.”The Art of Beauty” by Lauswolt, La Prairie is a free accessible wellness center which includes a sauna, solarium and a Turkish steam bath. Guests can also enjoy relaxing treatments such as facials and massages.Recently awarded with a Michelin star, De Heeren van Harinxma serves modern French and Dutch inspired cuisine prepared with local ingredients whenever possible. The elegant dining room features high ceilings and large windows.Landgoed Lauswolt is located next to Golf & Country Club Lauswolt and less than 5 minutes drive from the A7. Drachten is a 10-minute drive away. The center of Zwolle is less than 55 minutes away by car. Guests can explore the local area with the bicycle rental and packed lunch services.
We had a wonderful stay. The location is very nice – we had a long walk in the woods.
The room was very comfortable, I really liked the bed.
Sauna and swimming pool was nice and relaxing.
- Beautiful room, nice extra touches to the stay, and great accommodation for the event we were attending. Dinner and breakfast were both tastey!
- Beautiful country location, nice pool, sauna and rooms. Pool open until 22:30 which was very nice
- WOW – Loved everything! Woodland right outside the door (saw a deer in the woods), spacious room with lovely view, nice welcome at reception, exquisite Michelin star food with amazing waiter/sommelier, beautiful sunny terrace to have drinks overlooking the gardens/woods. Totally dog-friendly and safe to run off-lead in the gardens/woods. Fantastic value for money too both for the restaurant and room rate.
- Staff was amazing. We travelled with an almost 2 yrs old kid and they’re were very kind with us. Everything was great.
- We had a wonderful stay. The location is very nice – we had a long walk in the woods.
Van der Valk Drachten
On the edge of Drachten, this luxury 4-star hotel is 28 miles from TT circuit Assen. Van der Valk has free Wi-Fi, free parking and a 24-hour front desk.The spacious rooms and comfortable beds are just the start of a relaxed stay at Van der Valk Drachten. The cozy bar, fine restaurant and various facilities give guests the opportunity to balance rest and activity.In the cozy restaurant you can dine in a warm atmosphere. During the summer, the roof terrace is a great place for gourmet enjoyment. The intimate bar and lounge invites you to relax and enjoying a cup of coffee, an aperitif or a nightcap. The entire restaurant is non-smoking.Near one of the main highway intersections in Friesland, the hotel is easy to reach from Groningen, Leeuwarden and Assen. Beautiful lakes and woods in the area make up the attractive scenery, where you can walk for hours. This is the perfect base to discover the beauty of this northern province.
- The environment was nice. It was clean and comfortable
- Frirndly staff, modern quality rooms and good food in the restaurant
- Courteous employees. Comfortable beds, and large, updated bathroom. Good choice for a stay in Drachten.
- Beautiful spot, great facilities, nice breakfast, friendly staff.
- Cleanness, room looked brand new and was quite spacious
Hotel Restaurant Het Witte Huis
Hotel Restaurant Het Witte Huis is located on the edge Olterterp, right next to the forest and a 10-minute drive from Drachten. It offers spacious nonsmoking accommodations with free private parking on site.Each hotel room features a TV and a desk. The bathroom comes with a shower and a toilet, as well as a hairdryer. Wi-Fi access is available and free of charge.Breakfast is served every morning in the designated breakfast area. The restaurant on site serves international cuisine using local produce. Guests can also order drinks at their bar and relax on the terrace.Leeuwarden is 25 minutes by car from Hotel Restaurant Het Witte Huis. Motorway A7 is a 5-minute drive away, while Golf & Country Club Lauswolt is 0.9 mi. Several cycling and hiking routes are in the direct surroundings of the hotel.
- A fantastic small hotel, exceptionally friendly staff, great food
- Location is great, one can easily go for a hike in forests which are in the vicinity of the Hotel, or on a bicycle ride. Furthermore breakfast is excellent with lots of local Dutch treats!
- Amazing staff! Couldn’t do enough for you and had fantastic sense of humour. Cant recommend enough😀
- Overlooked the road, which was noisy in the mornings
- A really lovely little hotel & restaurant. The staff were very friendly and professional and really made our stay memorable. The quality of the food in the evening at the restaurant was of a good standard.
Hotel en Restaurant de Stripe
Surrounded by forests and heath, Hotel en Restaurant de Stripe offers simply furnished rooms with free Wi-Fi. On-site bicycle rental and a children’s playground are available.Accessible by elevator, Hotel en Restaurant de Stripe’s rooms include a seating area with a flat-screen TV and a mini-bar. The bathroom has a shower and a bathrobe and free toiletries are provided.A freshly prepared breakfast is serverd daily in the breakfast are. The hotel’s restaurant serves an a la carte menu with traditional dishes. Guest can also relax with a drink at the bar. Packed lunches are available on request.The city center of Sneek, known for its sailing opportunities, is a 35 minutes’ drive. Leeuwarden and Groningen are both a 25-minute drive.
- Great spacious room, excellent food and friendly staff.
- Nice place to drink a beer in the evening. Good, spacious room.
- Good restaurant, nice rooms, parking available, just perfect.
- it’s always nice to come at that place. I was there already before and I like to return. Staff is excellent, very friendly, and everything there is perfect for stay. Great place which I can only recommend.
- Great location for my Assen Trip, great food, comfortable and clean
Golden Tulip Tjaarda Oranjewoud – Heerenveen
Golden Tulip Tjaarda Oranjewoud is in a picturesque village a 10 minute drive from Heerenveen in the province of Friesland. It offers free Wi-Fi and spa facilities including an indoor pool and sauna. The local area is ideal for cycling and the hotel includes a charging point for electric bikes.Each room has sitting area with cable TV, combi-microwave, and minibar. All of them include a private bathroom, and some have a French-style balcony or terrace.Museum Belvedere is a 20 minute walk from the hotel. The Abe Lenstra Stadium is a 10 minute drive away and the center of Sneek is less than 30 minutes away by car. The Thialf ice hockey stadium, which hosts many conventions and concerts, is just over a 10 minute car ride away.Elegant cuisine is served in Restaurant De Oranjetuin which offers Dutch cuisine with French influences.
Super comfortable bed
Plenty of space in the room and in the bathroom
Lots of choice for breakfast
Located in the country so very peaceful
- Very nice hotel in the middle of a park. Comfortable room and very good breakfast. Will come back to stay longer
- It was a great experience. As we expected it was a great pleasure to be there.
- Everything from the moment we arrived, until we left was perfect.
- Location is wonderful, quiet surroundings. Hotel gives a warm and comfortable impression. Restaurant was great – good food.
- Lovely room
Logis Hotel Restaurant Lunia
Hotel Lunia offers colorful rooms in a peaceful location in the charming village of Oldeberkoop. Free Wi-Fi access is available. The Drents-Friese Wold is a 15-minute drive away.Guests are invited to enjoy the à la carte cuisine at the hotel’s restaurant. The large terrace provides a relaxing place to enjoy a drink outside on a warm day.Meeting and banqueting facilities are available at Logis Hotel Restaurant Lunia. Guests can also rent bikes and explore the many local bike paths. The hotel has a sauna in the garden.Heerenveen, the Abe Lenstra Stadium, Thialf Event Hall are all 20 minutes’ drive away. Leeuwarden is under 40 minutes’ drive by car and Groningen is a 50-minute car journey from the hotel.
- Spacious room with terrace. Perfect place for countryside lover’s.
- The area is beautiful with various nature parks in the vicinity. The city of Leeuwarden is worth a visit, this was the cultural capital last year.
- Middle choice on area/view in middle as i can’t comment. Arrived in the dark and left before dawn.
- Very nice place to stay in a quiet location. The staff was friendly and helpfull and the restaurant was very good. I did not try the breakfast as I stayed for the MotoGP race and left quite early. The TT Assen circuit was only 30 minutes drive away.
- Lovely hotel, nice restaurant, good breakfast. There is an airco in the room. Friendly staff!
Hotel Restaurant Goerres
Located along the old River Boorne, this family-run hotel offers elegant guest rooms, a wonderful terrace on the water and a restaurant. Sloops to sail the Frisian lakes are available.Dating back to 1886, the Hotel Restaurant Goerres provides you with a comfortable base in charming Akkrum, Heerenveen. Wake up with a complimentary breakfast buffet and decide to rent a boat from the hotel.You can take off for a sail through the surrounding Frisian lakes and villages. The hotel’s bicycles also offer a fun and active way of exploring the wider area. Benefit from free on-site parking for your car or boat.The restaurant is known for its Frisian specialties, while the waterfront terrace is a great spot for a drink and a chat.Just a few minutes from the railway station, Goerres offers excellent transport connections. From this property Heerenveen is 7 minutes away and Leeuwarden is 20 minutes away.
- Breakfast was great, rooms sufficient in size. Restaurant good value for money.
- Great canalside view. Nice people. Great room if a bit basic. Good Internet connection.
Room comfortable and adequate. Clean. Excellent value. Good Breakfast.
Beside a picturesque Canal.
- Pleasant, thoughtful staff. Food was excellent. Canal side location ideal.
- Very cozy interior/restaurant area; nice to sit out back on the deck along the water.
This hotel has a picturesque waterside location in the Alde Feanen National Park, Wi-Fi and an elegant brasserie. Princenhof is in the water sports village of Earnewâld.Comfortable armchairs and a hospitality tray with a tea and coffee-making facilities are provided in each room at Hotel Princenhof. Most of the rooms feature a balcony or terrace overlooking the water.The cuisine served at Puur Prince Restaurant & Brasserie is based on the traditional Frisian cuisine with a French influence. On the spacious terrace guests can enjoy their meal and the view of the lake.The hotel offers complimentary private parking on site. Guests can visit Aqua Zoo Friesland or the center of Leeuwarden, which are both less than half an hour away by car.
- Breakfast OK, Facilities are fine , Location is great. Selected for couple friends we where travelling with our boat that can not accommodate 4 persons.
The location of this hotel is fabulous and the food is pretty good. Nice and easy to walk along to a small centre where one can rent a boat which was lovely and we’re not boaty people at all. It was very hot when we were there so were not able to indulge in any of the walking of which there is lots. The room was very comfortable with a stunning outlook and the staff were lovely
We had supper in a nearby small town called Grou which was charming.
- I loved the location. Situated in a beautiful part with view to the lake.
- Location is on the waterfront: great views from the rooms and the restaurant
The location was very good, close to Leeuwarden but in a natural setting. Very nice view from room and balcony (we had chosen a lakefront comfort room), and enjoyed sitting in the sun (even at the end of October).
Very friendly and helpful staff, nice breakfast, free parking, absolutely no noise at all during the night
Hotel van der Valk Wolvega-Heerenveen
The Van der Valk Hotel Wolvega- Heerenveen is located next to the highway A-32. Food and drinks can be enjoyed at the Silverleg bar or à la carte restaurant. Guests will also find a waterfront terrace at this property. Free WiFi is available.The hotel offers rooms and suites, all including a bathtub and separate shower. All bedrooms feature box-spring bedding and Wi-Fi, as well as air-conditioning. 8 Conference rooms with a maximum occupancy of 400 people are at business guests their disposal.Thialf is 6.2 mi away, while National Park De Weerribben is at 15 mi distance. Giethoorn is 12 mi away. Hotel van der Valk Wolvega-Heerenveen is an excellent starting place to discover the beauty of Friesland. There is a large parking area that can be used free of charge by guests.
- The hotel is really nice and clean the breakfast was perfect
Beautiful view over the lake.
The gardens were well kept and outside dining was great
- Everything was fine… Especially kids loves the kids room.
- Location to the train station was good enough to be able to walk with our daughter of 6 years old. The town Wolvega was a great change of scenery. Breakfast amazing and fresh. Was really lucky to be able to extend our stay with an extra day and that was handled really well.
- Good comfortable room, good restaurant, breakfast could be improved.
Post-Plaza Hotel & Grand Café
Post-Plaza Hotel & Grand Café is located in the city center of Leeuwarden. After the renovation and restoration of the old post office, the Post-Plaza Hotel & Grand Café is transformed into a place where guests can stay in a historical atmosphere. The hotel rooms are located within the old post office in the old Gratama Bank. Both locations are connected through a glass bridge.This hotel has 82 rooms which feature a flat screen TV, laptop safe, coffee and tea making facilities, a bathroom and free WiFi.All rooms are nonsmoking. Beauty treatment and massages are available on request.The Grand Café is located within the former post office. In the Grand Café guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch and diner. The Grand Café is opened from 07:00 to 01:00. Authentic meals and beverages are served. The Barista burns his own coffee beans.Post-Plaza Hotel & Grand Café is located in a quiet street, a 2 minute walk from the city center. The station is 0.7 mi away from the hotel. The nearest bus stop is Blokhuisplein 1,000 feet away. The hotel offers parking at the backside of the property, reservation is needed. Several parking garages are available within walking distance.
Location was great.
Staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Friendly staff, great location, delicious breakfast
- I liked the location.Location was safe, central and I was able to easily access many places. Quite and pleasant environment Staff were pleasant and spoke English making communication easy.
- I liked nearly everything. Service staff comfort location. Everything was well above my expectations.
- The hotel is in a perfect location for me, close to the center but still in a calm street. The Historic Post office building houses the beautiful restaurant where the breakfasts and snacks were excellent and staff very attentive. This time I requested specific rooms and got to stay in them and loved the design and comfort of the beds and bathroom. Also chose the hotel as it has a gym and sauna which were nice but could use a few upgrades. The Bike rental is very practical.Overall had a great stay and will definitely come back again!
- Location was great.
Top Hotels In Beetsterzwaag Friesland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Beetsterzwaag Friesland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Beetsterzwaag Friesland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Beetsterzwaag Friesland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!