10 Best Hotels To Stay In Beesel Limburg – Top Hotel Reviews
Beesel Limburg is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Beesel Limburg. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Beesel Limburg. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Beesel Limburg. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Beesel Limburg right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Beesel Limburg with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Beesel Limburg:
This former brewery from 1849 now houses a modern hotel behind its historic exterior. This hotel is located in a quiet environment and offers a variety of hiking and cycling routes in the direct surroundings. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.Hotel Asselt offers a garden terrace with barbecue and a restaurant which serves regional cuisine. The historic center of Roermond, featuring the Designer Outlet Center, is just over a 5-minute drive away. Free parking is offered on site at the hotel.A flat-screen TV is provided as standard in the rooms at Hotel Asselt. Most rooms feature a private bathroom with a shower or bath, while Economy rooms have shared bathroom facilities.Guests can relax at the wellness/hamam, which features a sauna, steam bath and a unique Turkish hamam. Guests receive a discount of 50% on the wellness/hamam enterance.The cities of Düsseldorf, Eindhoven and Maastricht can both be reached within 40 minutes by car. The Asseltse Plassen are only 1.2 mi away and offer recreation possibilities including sailing and surfing.
- The breakfast was really good, staff were supportive and friendly.
- The hotel was very good and the reception Kamal was very friendly and helpful thanks to everyone.
- We arrived at the hotel at night, a beautiful and quiet place and lots of nature around, ample parking, good breakfast. The room was clean
- I like hotel coz not too far from outlets and peaceful ( quiet ) and location to start new adventure in netherlands
Breakfast was good.
Staff was friendly.
Wellness was super!
Baron Frits (Hostellerie De Neerhof) is located in the heart of Kessel, along the Maas river. There is free parking and a beautiful terrace along the water.The split-level rooms are comfortably furnished and have a downstairs seating area and coffee and tea facilities. The upper sleeping area is accessible stairs. All rooms look out over the Maas River.There is a restaurant serving seasonal dishes and a conservatory where you can relax.The surrounding area is ideal for cycling trips or walks. At about 10 minutes from Baron Frits you will find amusement park Toverland.
- Wonderful views, quiet rooms, polite staff, plenty of hot water and unique room design ( be ready to use spiral staircase)
- An outstanding refurbishment with great history, and an excellent restaurant with good menu
- Very nice hotel, awesome location, great food (like really great). The view from terrace is amazing! 🙂
- Excellent location, friendly staff and unusual bedrooms with great sitting area. Good breakfast.
- Welcoming, helpful staff. Beautiful hotel and good food.
Herberg de Bos
These chalets are located in the forests next to Swalmen. Herberg de Bos has a restaurant and bar. There is a variety of hiking and cycling routes in the direct surroundings.Each wooden bungalow is furnished and comes with a refrigerator and a terrace. The shared bathroom is fitted with 2 showers.You can relax in the garden, and a playground for children is featured at Herberg de Bos as well. An outdoor swimming pool is 1,000 feet away.Design Outlet Center Roermond and Roermond center are 11 minutes by car. It is a 17-minute drive to Venlo. The A73 highway is 5 minutes by car from Herberg de Bos.
- Pretty small house. Bottle of cooled water in the fridge. Green lawn around the house. Kettle in the house.
- Great location… Quiet place at the edge of the forest. Pets really welcome which is much appreciated. Good food in the restaurant in reasonable prices.
- The location was great and the playground for the kids.
- Sehr freundliches Personal, tolles Frühstück, ein Ort zum Abschalten vom Alltag, guter Ausgangspunkt zum wandern,radfahren.
- Die Ruhe und Gelassenheit und Freundlichen Umgebung ! Und das Personal war super
Fletcher Landhotel Bosrijk Roermond
One of our top picks in Roermond.This 4-star hotel is in a peaceful setting and features a terrace overlooking De Mijnweg National Park. Landhotel Bosrijk is next to the German border and has free Wi-Fi.All of the rooms at Fletcher Landhotel Bosrijk Roermond have a TV. Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast every morning.The restaurant at Fletcher Landhotel Bosrijk serves regional cuisine in the dining room or on the terrace. The hotel also has a High Tea or drinks in the cozy bar with a fireplace and piano.Free private parking and bike rental is available on site. The hotel has 2 free charging points for electric cars. There is also 1 charger that charges your car entirely in 3.5 hours at a charge.The center of Roermond is less than a 10-minute car ride away. The N280 highway is next to the hotel which gives access to Düsseldorf in a 40-minute drive.
- Good surroundings of the hotel. It is good experience to cross the boarder on foot.
- The hotel is well located if you need to go to the outlet in Roermond, it’s very close by. Room is quite big and the bed was comfy. We had only one short night so I cannot say much more.
- Clean and functional, the staff are friendly and the location is good. Good for children, great breakfast.
- A great hotel for car drivers who require efficient service and a comfortable place to stay.
- Ease of booking, staff very friendly and bedrooms, facilities and food excellent
Hotel de Abdij
Hotel de Abdij is a former monastery and girl’s school in Horn, offering simply-furnished rooms with free Wi-Fi. It includes a garden terrace, bar and French-Mediterranean restaurant with a wine cellar. It is 1.9 mi from Roermond and offers free parking.All rooms at Hotel-Restaurant de Abdij are simly furnished and feature a TV and a desk. The basic bathroom comes with a bath or shower, wash stand and toilet.A daily breakfast buffet is served in the cozy dining room. Restaurant De Refter offers regional dishes for lunch and dinner. There are charging points for E-bikes and electric cars.The Roermond Designer Outlet is less than a 10-minute car journey from De Abdij. The hotel can help you with walking and cycling routes, including junctions. Maastricht and Dusseldorf are both within 45 minutes’ drive away.
- Staff and owner were very friendly and caring. We had to check out before 6 am, they were willing to prepare breakfast before we leave (how nice).
- Location, hotel, stuff and usual people at hotel are very friendly.
- quiet location, easy parking, good value for money
- I was staying in hotel while nearby an open air festival happened. Every evening I could listen to music which I like. Sunday morning woke up with orchestra playing :). Perfect alarm clock for Sunday morning.
Very friendly, kind, attentive also to our kids.
Made it a nice stay.
Hotel Het Anker
Hotel Het Anker is located in the heart of Limburg, a wonderful area with green surroundings and pretty hills. Designer Outlet Roermond is a 13-minute drive.The comfortable rooms are cozy and well-kept. You can book a room with shared facilities or a more luxurious room with a private bathroom.A complimentary breakfast awaits you in the morning. Hotel Het Anker will be happy to arrange lunch and dinner for you.The surrounding area is ideal for many hiking, cycling and waterports activities. Spend the day cycling though the fields and meadows or cross the border into Belgium or Germany.
- The staff and service was outstanding. Made you feel welcome and that they appreciate the business.
- Very friendly staff , great breakfast , comfy beds
Authentic Dutch house with a stairs,
bed looked too soft firstly, but we slept like a children!
Dont be afraid on shared bath, it is shared for one more room only and located really close – next door of your room.
And the best thing was the breakfast in charming restaurant on the ground floor.
Staff were friendly and helpful- keys were available for collection on arrival which was perfect.
We had a shared bathroom which was fine and reduced the cost of our stay!
- Perfect location for this trip absolute delight to find such a fine restaurant on site for exceeded expectations staff very pleasant and accommodating
Van der Valk TheaterHotel De Oranjerie
This luxurious 4-star hotel in Roermond is located in the heart of Limburg. It has an impressive theater and a number of popular shows.TheaterHotel De Oranjerie offers a range of room types, from comfort rooms to comfort deluxe, executive suites and deluxe suites.The Brasserie L’Orange serves a variety of drinks, snacks, meals and extensive menu choices. The large lobby area has a few seating areas where you can relax.From TheaterHotel De Oranjerie, the train station of Roermond is only a 2-minute walk away.
- The breakfast and the comfort of the room. The location was also great.
- Very near to great shopping. The staff and facilities were excellent. Had dinner at the grand cafe with some friends, and it was quite tastey. Lovely stay, would highly recommend.
- The size of the room was very appropriate and the breakfast was very nice and the staff were very welcoming
- Every staff member was extremely friendly and helpful.
- Good breakfast, very helpful staff. The room was nicely decorated and the french balcony was just big enough. Good location.
Sandton Chateau De Raay
Surrounded by its beautiful, 32-acre estate in Limburg, this unique castle hotel combines the original features of its authentic residence with stylish design to provide luxurious accommodations.Sandton Château De Raay is in a wonderful, forested area, just a 5-minute drive from charming Venlo and 20 minutes from Roermond. International Airport Dusseldorf is 40 minutes away by car.The fully restored chateau is in picturesque Baarlo and has tasteful guest rooms with first-class facilities and free Wi-Fi.This former residence to noble families and estate convent for nuns exudes a rich sense of history. On the lovely terrace or in the delightful conservatory you can unwind with a drink and admire the grounds.The Winter Garden serves exquisite cuisine and is on the old courtyard of the castle. Guests can also have free private parking on site.
- The service and friendly people in the hotel. Also the atmosphere is great!
The rooms are really comfortable.
The atmosphere of the building is very nice.
Breakfast is amazing.
- Love this place. Friendly staff, beautiful rooms and overall very pleasant.
Very cosy room in a lovely old complex of buildings dating back 800 years or so. We have stayed here several times as a stopover on a long journey and would certainly do so again.
The staff are excellent and the rooms are lovely – exposed wooden beams, brick floors in the bathrooms (very warm to walk on) and very comfortable beds. There is free parking on site and there is no problem with security in Baarlo.
- Good restaurant, good sleep, restaurant personnel very kind
Hotel Roermond Next Door
Hotel Roermond Next Door is ideally located in the heart of the historical city of Roermond. It is located close to the train station, as is the shopping area. You can benefit from free parking in the parking garage Stationspark at 1,000 feet distance from the hotel.The rooms are equipped with free WiFi. Each room has a private bathroom with a bath or shower.In the morning you can have plenty of choices from the extensive breakfast buffet at Hotel Roermond, 150 feet away from Hotel Roermond Next Door. The hotel is located close to a number of restaurants and terraces where you can go for a refreshing drink or meal.A 5-minute walk from Hotel Roermond Next Door, you can find a Designer Outlet Center and the Maasplassen, National park De Meinweg is just 1.9 mi away and offers you the possibility to relax in the surroundings.
- Great place to keep bikes in new garage. Delicious buffet breakfast was included.
Very professional and helpful staff.
Quiet and comfortable rooms.
- The breakfast was very good and served in the lovely, bright bar area and the catering staff were pleasant and helpful.
- Fab and VERY filling breaky. We were upgraded from the Hotel annex, across the road, so that saved a walk in the rain to breakfast the next morning.
- Rooms with airco. in front of the station, so a lot of restaurants next door. Good breakfast in the morning
Hotel De Beukelaer
De Beukelaer is a hotel and restaurant located in the center of Roggel next to the St. Petruskerk. It offers simple yet functional rooms with bright décor and free Wi-Fi.All of the rooms at De Beukelaer have a television and an private bathroom with a shower. Some of the rooms have original features such as wooden beams.The center of Roermond is just over a 15-minute drive from De Beukelaer and Kasteel Baexem is just over 10 minutes’ drive away. De Groote Peel National Park is less than 25 minutes away from the hotel.Guests can enjoy coffee and sweet specialties including local Limburger cake on the terrace. During the day light meals are served while the evening menu offers seasonal cuisine and regional dishes.Some of the many leisure activities nearby include hiking and cycling. The hotel offers bicycle rental and a packed lunch service. Free public parking is available on site.
- The room was huge. Super clean and comfortable. The owners are delightful-friendly, willing to go extra mile for their guests. The food in the restaurant was delicious. Prices are very reasonable. Breakfast was tasty and in generous portions.
- As an older adult on a solo bike trip, Hotel De Beukelaer was a great place to stay. The room was spartan, but clean, functional, and certainly adequate for my needs. The private bathroom was good. I had an excellent dinner on the premises; this costs extra, of course, but is reasonable and the food is good and plentiful.
- Familiäre Atmosphäre, sehr sauber, sehr freundlich und sehr zuvorkommend, ruhig und entspannend, Frühstück super (mehr als wir essen konnten 🙈), wir können es nur weiterempfehlen und werden auf jeden Fall wiederkommen 😊
- heel vriendelijk onthaal , heel lekker diner en het ontbijt was heel lekker en verzorgd aan tafel bediend . Heel goed bed en alles was netjes.
- Alles was ok prijs kwaliteit ontbijt en vriendelijk ontvangst
Top Hotels In Beesel Limburg Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Beesel Limburg to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Beesel Limburg but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Beesel Limburg. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!