10 Best Hotels To Stay In Beesd Gelderland – Top Hotel Reviews
Beesd Gelderland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Beesd Gelderland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Beesd Gelderland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Beesd Gelderland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Beesd Gelderland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Beesd Gelderland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Beesd Gelderland:
De Os en het Paard
Overlooking the river De Linge, De Os en het Paard is located 1.2 mi away from train station Geldermalsen and a 5-minute drive from motorway A2. It offers a spacious terrace and spacious hotel rooms.Each accommodations in the old historical city hall features a private bathroom with a bath, shower and toilet. There is a TV and free WiFi is also included.Breakfast is served daily in the breakfast area. Several other restaurants and bars can be found within an 8-minute drive away.Theme park De Efteling is a 40-minute drive from De Os en het Paard, while Den Bosch and Utrecht are both a 20-minute drive away. Rosmalen is 25 minutes by car.
- The owner picked me up at the trainstation and drove me to my client the day after. Fantastic breakfast.
- The room was very romantic, spacious and beautifull fitting the mood of the region. It was not very modern however but I like the character. The owners are extremely hard working and nice. The food tasted excellent and the teenagers in the staff tried very hard to be friendly and polite. I would recommend this for a relaxing stay.
- Kamer mooi groot, alles zag er fris uit. Locatie geweldig. Ontbijt zalig. Vriendelijke mensen.
- Zeer mooie locatie, en een zeer sfeervol hotel, en de eigenaars zeer vriendelijk en gastvrij, en een zeer mooie inrichting top
Mooie kamer, vriendelijke mensen qua onthaal!
Hotel De Schildkamp
Hotel De Schildkamp offers entertainment facilities and a wellness area in a countryside setting on the edge of Asperen. It features a bowling alley, health center with indoor pool and a restaurant with an intimate terrace. Free Wi-Fi is available.A cable TV, work desk and seating area are provided in all of the rooms at De Schildkamp. Each morning an extensive buffet breakfast is served.Hotel De Schildkamp is a 30-minute drive from both Rotterdam and Utrecht. De Biesbosch National Park is just over 19 mi away. Free public parking is available on site at the hotel.Guests can make use of free Wi-Fi access in the business center. The modern fitness center includes a sauna, solarium and a steam bath. Proper bath attire mandatory.The hotel also offers bicycles to rent and a packed lunch service for day trips.
- Very friendly staff, incredible breakfast, good beds, good shower and bathroom
- Every facility you could wish for. Smart restaurant, traditional bar etc
- Lovely large room with comfortable beds. Quiet. Breakfast was good with a great range of items hot and cold. Bike storage in covered bike shed.
- The room was very comfortable and stayed an extra day.
- Good breakfast with wide selection. Comfortable beds and shower&bath in room👍 perfect last minute price. Nice diner in inhouse restaurant for decent price.
Gasterij het Oude Posthuys
Gasterij het Oude Posthuys is an historic former post office in the center of Leerdam, only a 15-minute drive to Gorinchem. It includes free Wi-Fi, a bar with a terrace and an elegant restaurant which serves modern French cuisine.All of the rooms at Oude Posthuys are air conditioned and have extra-long beds, tea/coffee making facilities and flat-screen cable TV. They also have a bathroom with a bath or shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.Leerdam Railway Station is 700 feet away. Posthuys is 19 mi from the town of ‘s-Hertogenbosch. The Biesbosch National Park is 25 minutes’ drive from the property. The center of Utrecht, which includes sights such as the Dick Bruna House, is 30 minutes away by car.
- The bedroom was of a good size. Breakfast was tasty.nothing
- Attractively presented old building, which revealed a modern makeover inside, with rooms well arranged and plenty of space
Everybody was very helpful, you immy felt at ease. Can highly recommend to stay there. Although a private parking space is not available, it is possible to park the car nearby. Talk to the staff, they’ll gladly help you.
Whenever we would need to stay again in Leerdam: only at this place with such wonderful staff.
- This is our second visit to this spotlessly clean hotel, comfortable bed, great shower, amazing food and a warm welcome
- Lovely hotel in the center of Leerdam. Excellent staff! We enjoyed a superb diner!
Hotel Brasserie Florian
Hotel Bistro Florian is a family hotel in the center of Wijk bij Duurstede. It offers bicycle rental and free Wi-Fi. National Park Utrechtse Heuvelrug is a 10-minute drive.Each room is well-equipped. They feature a flat-screen TV, desk and some have a seating area. The bathrooms are fitted with a shower or bath.Breakfast is served every morning in the restaurant. Guests can enjoy lunch in the afternoon and in the evenings an à la carte menu in Hotel Bistro Florian’s restaurant is served. The bistro has a veranda from which guests can see a market and the Duurstede castle.You can relax on the terrace with a free newspaper provided by Florian. The open nature around Wijk bij Duurstede is ideal for hiking and cycling. The hotel is also close to monuments and offers a covered bicycle rack.
- Nice location , rich breakfast with full of variety! Helpful staff.
- Everyone was so very nice especially Mathias who went out of his way for us! Thank you all
Very nice little old village, with a lot of shops .
Great breakfast in a very nice restaurant .
- Staff were cheery, friendly and helpful. The bedroom was large, bright and airy. The bed was very comfortable – contributed to a 10 hour sleep!
- Location is really nice, rooms are ok, but staircase is ridiculously narrow, nice view and restaurant downstairs.
Van der Valk Hotel Tiel
Located in the beautiful Betuwe region, the Van der Valk Hotel Tiel offers a unique, easily accessible location and comfortable guest rooms.With a traditional interior and a warm color scheme, you will feel right at home in the intimate ambiance. Taste the delightful meals in our cozy restaurant and unwind in the bar and lounge area.Located in a business park near major exit roads, this hotel has excellent transport links and is easily accessible from many key places in the Netherlands. As such, it offers a great place to organize meetings.You can benefit from extensive free parking and Wi-Fi internet services.Explore the wonderful Betuwe region with a hiking or cycling trip and discover its characteristic landscapes.
- Friendly staff, good location (near the highway), good beds and wifi
- Friendly staff, fun decor, and a lovely breakfast.
- Great health and fitness facilities. Nice social spaces.
- Food is much better than it used to be, though pricey.
- Great location near motorway, comfortable modern rooms with a great view from the 14th. Nice restaurant although service was little slow. Friendly bar downstairs. Easy parking.
Woudschoten Hotel & Conferentiecentrum
One of our top picks in Zeist.Woudschoten is a hotel in a secluded forest setting only 2.5 miles from the center of Zeist. It features recreational activities nearby including hiking tours, cycling and golf.All of the modern rooms have a work desk and views of the surrounding forest. Some of the rooms have a balcony.The Pyramide van Austerlitz is 2.5 miles from the hotel. The center of Utrecht, which features sights including the Domkerk and the Nederlands Spoorweg Museum, is 20 minutes away by car.The restaurant offers light lunches and a seasonal evening menu which changes on a monthly basis. Guests can also relax with a drink in the lounge which features a terrace with panoramic forest views.There is a 24-hour front desk and free on-site private parking is available.
- Very friendly and helpfull staff, beautiful location and great accommodation (I stayed in the Atrium building). Surely recommend!
- We like the location, lovely walk through woods, very comfy pillows, delish breakfast, all it should be for one short night stay, thank you.
- comfortable room (executive double room), attractive 1930’s building and nice woodlands area
- I loved the green surroundings and the breakfast was good as well.
- Great location in the beautiful woods of the Utrechtse Heuvelrug. Private domain with ample sports and walking opportunities. Great cycling and MTB opportunities in the surrounding area. Friendly staff, nice breakfast and overall excellent value for money.
The small designer hotel Badhu is located in a former bathhouse near the center of Utrecht. The hotel serves a large variety of mediterranean meals and wines. Breakfast, lunch and diner are available. The accommodations offers free Wi-Fi.All 8 rooms are uniquely decorated with each in a different color, and feature a bathroom with a rain shower. Some rooms also feature a bath. Each room also has a flat-screen TV and a Nespresso machine. Badhu also offers a loft for 2 to 6 people with own living room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, a bathroom with rain shower and balcony.At check-in, guests can choose between a standard breakfast or a special extensive breakfast. During the day, food and drinks are available in the restaurant.Badhu and its restaurant have a view on a green city park. On foot, it takes about 15 minutes to the city center. You can also take the bus which stops right in front of the restaurant. Badhu is 10 minutes form the station by bus. Paid parking is available along the public road.
- The location was great- we really enjoyed walking through griftpark and a short walk to dining and shopping.
- Good. Needed to eat earlier. 9 was a bit late as we were cycling to Leiden
- Nice location, 15 minute walk from city center through a nice neighborhood. Breakfast was pretty good, although no buffet, so you really have to like what they serve you (Greek yoghurt for instance). Rooms were clean and nicely decorated, but the red room has little privacy while showering (open the door and you can say hi to other guests in the hallway).
- The bed was comfortable and the staff was friendly. The restaurant downstairs was unique with a great atmosphere.
- Super friendly staff, nicely decorated rooms, cozy restaurant
De Gouden Molen
This hotel offers rooms with a historic background along the Waal River in the village of Rossum. De Gouden Molen features a peaceful riverside terrace and a restaurant which serves elegant French cuisine. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.Box-spring beds, a desk and a TV are provided as standard in the rooms at Gouden Molen. They also have a private bathroom with a shower and toilet.‘s-Hertogenbosch is 20 minutes’ drive from the property. Golfvereniging de Dorpswaard is a 10-minute from away. De Gouden Molen is 30 minutes away by car from the Loonse en Drunense Duinen National Park. E-bikes and bicycles can be rented on site at the hotel for an extra charge.
- beautiful location, beautiful, view, delicious breakfast
- The service was excellent, friendly helpful staff. The meals were outstanding.
- The evening meal in the restaurant was excellent and produced really quickly. The staff were very pleasant and efficient as well.
- The food, location and ambience. Friendly staff and a good breakfast. Location was ideal for anyone cycling the Waal variant of the Rhine cycle route
- Nice friendly atmosphere and very accommodating, good menu,all very good
Located in a historic mansion, ‘t VeerHuys offers elegantly furnished rooms with large windows and a view. The hotel is located in a recreational area the Meent, known for its fishing and canoeing possibilities. Free Wi-Fi is available.The spacious rooms at ‘t VeerHuys feature sloping roofs and wooden floors. They are equipped with a seating area, a flat-screen TV and coffee/tea making facilities.A freshly prepared breakfast is served daily in the breakfast area. The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional dishes from the seasonal menu. Guests can also lounge at the bar with a drink. Packed lunches are available on request.Wijk bij Duurstede is a 10-minute drive away. Culemborg’s city center is a 5-minute drive away by car.
- Great location. Very friendly and efficient staff. Attractive, spacious and airy rooms with fridge and basic kitchenette. Generous breakfast provided in room. Lively family and pet friendly restaurant with terrace overlooking the river.
- Everything! The views are wonderful, the staff exceptionally friendly, the food in restaurant very good, the breakfast delivered to room not to be believed it’s so incredibly good.
- The unique breakfast arrangements. Good dining menu.
- Small B&B (5 rooms) and ours was very modern and clean. Great A/C and the bed was fine. Everything worked and the breakfast in the room wonderful. They stock the fridge with juice, fruit salad, yogurts, eggs, cheese and meats and then FRESH croissants, and rolls are delivered to your door (hung outside on a peg) at 7am. A nespresso machine for coffee complete the day.
- We loved the bountiful breakfast which was brought to our room daily and left in the fridge for us to have when we wanted it. Fresh baked goods from the local bakery were hung on our doorknob every morning. The view of the canal and boat traffic was fascinating. The small ferry was convenient. It’s a central location for touring.
Hotel aan de Linge
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel aan de Linge offers accommodations in Kedichem. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. Certain units include a seating area where you can relax. Some rooms feature views of the lake or river.There is luggage storage space at the property.Rotterdam is 25 mi from Hotel aan de Linge, while Utrecht is 16 mi away. The nearest airport is Rotterdam The Hague Airport, 27 mi from Hotel aan de Linge.
Restaurant with Hotel is very good.
It’s very convenient.
- A perfect place for a quiet weekend. Rooms with a view and a nice restaurant in the hotel with vegetarian options. Would stay here again!
- Property is set in a very picturesque location, by the banks of the river Linge. Lots of activity, birds, ducks, boats, barges and rowers. Staff are hospitable and friendly. Room is spacious and bed very comfortable. Restaurant serves delicious evening meals. All in all a very relaxing stay.
- The beds were excellent. The staff was very accommodating with gluten free needs.
- Amazing view over the river. A great place to stay after a long drive from the UK.
- Restaurant with Hotel is very good.
Top Hotels In Beesd Gelderland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Beesd Gelderland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Beesd Gelderland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Beesd Gelderland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!