10 Best Hotels To Stay In Beerzerveld Overijssel – Top Hotel Reviews
Beerzerveld Overijssel is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Beerzerveld Overijssel. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Beerzerveld Overijssel. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Beerzerveld Overijssel. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Beerzerveld Overijssel right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Beerzerveld Overijssel with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Beerzerveld Overijssel:
Hotel Café Restaurant Snackbar Beerzerveld
Offering an à la carte restaurant, Hotel Café Restaurant Snackbar Beerzerveld is located in Beerzerveld. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Each room comes with a TV and a bathroom including a bath or shower.At Hotel Café Restaurant Snackbar Beerzerveld you will find a terrace, a bar and a snack bar. Other facilities offered include meeting facilities and luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including billiards and darts.Zwolle can be reached within 35 minutes by car and the German border is a 17-minute drive.
- Breakfast with choice of cheese, hamm, Coffee, ioghurt and juice. Nicely served.
- Nice easy going people. Possibility to have a decent evening meal. Breakfast just the same. Quietly situated. Perfect for a short, or even longer stay.
Quiet location. Excellent for one or two nights. Very clean room and bathroom. Perfectly working WiFi, as this has become a must nowadays.
Friendly people. Decent and abundant breakfast.
I was very satisfied.
- De kamer, heel netjes en heel schoon. Had precies wat het nodig had.
Ontspanne en vriendelijke ontvangst, geen vastgestelde ontbijt tijdstip,
Dus wat mij paste.
Hotel Boerderij Restaurant De Gloepe
Hotel Boerderij Restaurant De Gloepe is located in Diffelen. It offers nonsmoking rooms and free WiFi access throughout.Each room here will provide you with a TV, a balcony and a terrace. There is also an electric kettle. The private bathroom comes with a shower and free toiletries. You can enjoy river view from the room. Extras include a seating area, satellite channels and cable channels.At Hotel Boerderij Restaurant De Gloepe you will find a garden, barbecue facilities and a restaurant. Other facilities offered at the property include grocery deliveries, meeting facilities and a shared lounge. The property offers free parking.Zwolle is 26 mi away.
- The room was large, with a high ceiling, and a terrace outside with a nice view. The bed was comfortable. No paintings or other decorations though, which made the room a little drab.
- Nice rural quiet location, with a nice terrace. Cleanliness of room. People are very helpful and friendly. The whole environment has a very personal feeling.
Geweldige entourage heerlijk kerstsfeertje gemoedelijk en kwaliteit !
Ideale ligging naast t restaurant.
- Ein mega schönes Ambiente. Man merkt das alles mir viel Herz und liebe eingerichtet wurde
- Gezellige restaurant we hebben er lekker gegeten. Daarna bij de open haard nog even kunnen uitbuiken.
Surrounded by forests and fields, Horsetellerie Rheezerveen offers well furnished rooms with a private entrance. There are many on-site activities such as cycling and horse riding. Free Wi-Fi is available.Rooms at Horsetellerie Rheezerveen feature a classic lay-out and a view of the garden. They are equipped with a seating area, a desk and a flat-screen TV. The bathroom features either a bath or a shower.Guests can play table tennis or enjoy the garden with terrace. Children can play at the playground.The city center of Hardenberg is a 2.5 mi away. Almelo is a 18.6 miles drive.
Beautiful horse ranch. Family house is very bug. Two floors, large leaving room and big kitchen including dish washer. comfortable dining table etc. 3 separate rooms, total 5 single bed and master bed rooms.
Great playground for children.
Horses are lovely and you can pay for a trip in the forest outside the farm, in the woods. Very strong horses, need some basic riding knowledge but also 1-2 pony for children
- Goede bereikbaar. Goede parkeergelegenheid. Een zeer complete voorziening. Vriendelijk ontvangst.
- Vriendelijk ontvangst en keurige kamer goed bereikbaar en zeer vriendelijke gastheer 👍
- Prachtige locatie in een landelijke omgeving. Het ontbijt was prima verzorgd en je kon zoveel krijgen als je wilde.
- Das Frühstück und die Unterkunft haben alle Erwartungen erfüllt, hat nichts gefehlt, großes Zimmer mit Badewanne, das hat mir besonders gefallen, viel Platz, ich hatte 2 Golden Retriever mit, viel Grün draußen, netter Chef, sprach sehr gut deutsch, es war alles perfekt, gern wieder
- Beautiful horse ranch. Family house is very bug. Two floors, large leaving room and big kitchen including dish washer. comfortable dining table etc. 3 separate rooms, total 5 single bed and master bed rooms.
Hampshire Hotel & Spa – Paping
One of our top picks in Ommen.Hampshire Paping Hotel & Spa is located 650 feet from the train station of Ommen. The hotel offers a large variety of wellness facilities and a peaceful garden with a pond.The hotel rooms are modern in style and have a seating area and free Wi-Fi. A breakfast buffet is available in the morning.You can relax in the heated indoor pool with revitalizing salt water or unwind in the Finnish saunas, infrared bath and whirlpool. There is also a professional beauty salon. Discount on spa tickets is offered to all guests.From Hampshire Paping Hotel & Spa, you can walk in 8 minutes to the city center of Ommen. Dalfsen and Hardenberg are less than 20 minutes away by car. Zwolle is a 30-minute drive away. Parking is free of charge.
- Ommen was a nice little town with nice surroundings.
Business facilities in nice environment.
Good restaurant at location.
Free car parking at the hotel.
- Clean, comfortable and friendly. What more could you want?
- Great quality, comfortable room, bed. No fridge in the room.
Very clean, spacious room with a large comfy bed.
Staff were very friendly and professional.
Set in a green scenery just outside Hardenberg, this hotel houses a French/Italian cuisine bistro and a characteristic pancake restaurant. It features rooms with kitchen facilities and a private balcony.The Hotel Hardenberg rooms come with a flat-screen satellite TV, a work desk and a small seating area. Other amenities include free toiletries in the private bathroom.To explore the area, guests can make use of Hotel Hardenberg’s bicycle rental service. Hardenberg’s village center is 1.6 mi away. Event Hall Hardenberg is less than a 10-minute drive away. Emmen, which features the animal park, is 35 minutes’ drive away. De Hooge Graven golf course 6.2 mi. There is also the Oldemeijer lake with its recreation area, 1.9 mi away.
- Very nice and helpful host. Good breakfast, very good coffee.
STAFF AND MANAGEMENT COULD NOT BE MORE HELPFUL.
NICE QUIET LOCATION.
GOOD RESTAURANT NICE FOOD.
- Geweldige service, mooie locatie, zeer goed ontbijt.
- Uitstekend ontbijt, verzorgt met een glimlach! Daarnaast erg ruime kamers. Ligging van hotel was goed t.o.v. de evenementenhal. Jammer dat je er niet kan dineren maar zeer goed restaurant in de buurt.
- Goed ontbijt, fijne bedden, mooie ruime kamers, prachtige omgeving.
Charme Hotel Wildthout
One of our top picks in Ommen.Wildthout Hotel en Restaurant is located in a former mayor’s house in Ommen. There is a large, sunny conservatory with sliding doors that lead into the garden.All rooms offer a view of the green surroundings. For families there is a family unit with separate rooms for parents and children. Free WiFi is available throughout.When weather is nice, breakfast and dinner can be served on the garden terrace. The restaurant offers à la carte dishes and a daily 3-course menu.Logis Wildthout is ideally located along several well-known hiking and cycling routes, such as the Pieterpad. From Wildthout, guests can also take a boat trip on the Vecht River. Bikes can be rented through the hotel. There is a bike shed and several free parking places.Hellendoorn is a 15-minute journey from the hotel by car. The center of Dedemsvaart is 11 mi away.
- We only stayed one night and only booked on short notice. As we went with two kids, it is not easy to find a hotel with family room. The staff was really nice, the room clean and the breakfast was really good.
- We spent two days hiking the Vechtdal trail and this hotel provided an excellent place to spend the night. The staff was friendly, the room was clean, and both the breakfast buffet and dinner were very good.
Service and kitchen was superb! We had a 3 course dinner and it was marvellous! ( I heard that the chef has some Michelin experience and that showed!)
The hotel is situated some 15min walk from Ommen centrum. Privat parking place just outside the hotel.
The room was tidy and the bathroom also very nice.
- Breakfast was very nice and we had a lot of food to choose from
- It was spacious, staff were friendly and breakfast was excellent. Good value for money.
Located in Westerhaar-Vriezenveensewijk, De Johanneshoeve offers a garden. This 4-star hotel offers room service. There’s a sun terrace and guests can use free WiFi and free private parking.Each room is equipped with an electric tea pot, while some rooms are equipped with a kitchen with a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge. Guest rooms at the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.A continental breakfast is available daily at De Johanneshoeve.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at the accommodation.Enschede is 28 miles from De Johanneshoeve, while Ootmarsum is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 59 miles from the hotel.
- Very spaceous, clean, well furbished, comfortable beds, breakfast in the apartment, wonderful playground, lovely outside sitting area, lots of peace and privacy. The owner was very friendly, flexible and helpful. We were welcomed with home made cake😊 a nice personal touch. We were allowed a later check out without extra charge. Thank you very much! We plan to return with more friends.
- The staff, the accommodation, breakfast; everything was brilliant. The whole family loved and we are going again this week.
Very friendly staff
Spacious and clean
- Beds were comfy, close to where we had to be. Breakfast was excellent
Plenty of space
Everything you need is there
De Zon Hotel & Restaurant
De Zon Hotel & Restaurant is beautifully located along the banks of the river Vecht in Ommen. There are wellness facilities and a pretty terrace with stunning river views.The warmly decorated rooms have private facilities. The extensive breakfast buffet offers breads, sweet rolls, cereals and sausages with eggs.The restaurant serves regional dishes and has several art works of the Dutch painter Henk Helmantel on display. Uncle Henry’s Pub offers a pleasant ambiance for a drink.The Finnish sauna, infrared cabin and steam cabin make it possible to unwind completely after a busy day of walking or cycling in the area.When weather is colder, the heaters on the terrace will keep you warm and cozy. With the pretty river in front of you, you can admire the landscape for hours.Ommen is wel know for its forested surroundings where you can make beautiful walks or bike trips. The city center is nearby and at walking distance.
- By walking the Pieterpad, Hotel was on my way, comfortable and beautiful view of river and city
- Great hospitality and value for the room, enjoyed the bubble bath and the great breakfast
- Reasonable breakfast, friendly staff, nice restaurant, nice view of the river, reasonably quiet and sufficient parking.
- De locatie is perfect, de brug over en je bent in het centrum
very helpful and nice staff.
rooms are great though you can feel that it all needs some overhal.
but all in all great hotel.
De Klomp Charme Hotel & Restaurant
Located in the middle of picturesque countryside, de Klomp is a rustic manor with an original thatched roof. Surrounded by landscaped grounds, the hotel features infrared sauna and bike rental facilities.The spacious rooms at Herberg de Klomp are decorated with creamy shades and carpet floors. They all include a sitting area equipped with a cable TV, extra long beds and private bathrooms with walk-in showers.French-inspired dishes are served in an informal setting at the brasserie. During the evening guests can dine in the restaurant which also serves French dishes which are prepared with organic ingredients where possible.An open fireplace in the lounge provides a relaxing setting to unwind with a glass of wine and a small bite to eat.Just 1,700 feet from the banks of the Vecht River, de Klomp Herberg hotel is less than a 10-minute drive from Ommen and 11 miles east of Zwolle. Free Wi-Fi access is available.
- Everything is carefully decorated and managed to perfection. This is a delightful place to visit; affordable, yet detail oriented accommodations! The managing couple is doing everything right and we would love to return sometime! Restaurant is fantastic too!
- We stayed the night with friends. We all loved it. We had a beautiful meal and a lovely relaxing evening. The dinner and breakfast were both excellent.
Wonderful hospitality, very enjoyable meals. Great service.
Perfect as a cycling base.
- We were on a bike tour and we had somewhere to lock our bikes. The staff were friendly.
- The staff was great – very friendly and helpful and the meal in the restaurant and the breakfast were both wonderful – varied, good quality, carefully presented – & all served out on a lovely sunny terrace!
Fletcher Hotel Restaurant Hellendoorn
One of our top picks in Hellendoorn.Fletcher Hotel Restaurant Hellendoorn is in the historic village of Hellendoorn, close to the Sallandse Heuvelrug National Park. Enjoy the sauna and tanning facilities and have a nice drink on the grounds.The hotel offers standard and more luxurious rooms. Each room is comfortable and has private facilities. A free breakfast buffet is served every morningIf weather is nice, you can sit on the patio next to a beautiful pond. Snacks and drinks are served on the terrace during the day.In the evening, you may like to visit the restaurant with its charming atmosphere and tasty dishes. Finish off the day with a drink in the bar or in the lounge.The Sallandse Heuvelrug National Park is very close to the hotel. Here you can enjoy nature and make cycling and hiking trips. The cities of Zwolle, Deventer and Oldenzaal are just a short distance away. You will find plenty of shops and museums in these towns.You can park your car for free at the hotel.
- The staff is exceptional for friendliness and desire to help. Meals were delicious. We were upgraded to more spacious rooms for no more money UNASKED!! We had a wonderful time.
- Nice room with balcony, spacious. Great breakfast buffet. Close to cycling paths. Last minute deal.
I stayed in a few fletcher hotels during my trip and they are all the same:
- Staff were lovely and friendly and very helpful. I would like to mention the lovely receptionist who made us some snacks after we had been travelling all day and missed the local restaurant kitchen times.
I did like the location of the hotel.
A relative quiet area.
Top Hotels In Beerzerveld Overijssel Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Beerzerveld Overijssel to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Beerzerveld Overijssel but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Beerzerveld Overijssel. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!