10 Best Hotels To Stay In Beerst Bloot West-Flanders – Top Hotel Reviews
Beerst Bloot West-Flanders is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Beerst Bloot West-Flanders. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Beerst Bloot West-Flanders. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Beerst Bloot West-Flanders. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Beerst Bloot West-Flanders right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Beerst Bloot West-Flanders with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Beerst Bloot West-flanders:
One of our top picks in Diksmuide.Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Pax offers accommodations in Diksmuide, just 20 miles from Bruges. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Lille is 29 miles from Hotel Pax, and Oostende is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 12 miles from Hotel Pax.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Good breakfast. Quiet hotel.
- The Manager was so helpful the room was very clean the bed very comfortable would have liked old fashion English pillows ? WIFI a bonus because internet via my mobile phone non existent in Diksmuide would highly recommend
- Very good buffet breakfast lots of choice and very fresh , easy free parking , staff very helpful the room we had was excellent.
- Nice hotel, with great views of the town. Shame we left too early for breakfast.
- brilliant young lady on reception, very corteous and remebered me!
Hotel Bloom Diksmuide
Hotel Bloom Diksmuide is located in Diksmuide, just 20 miles from Bruges. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Lille is 29 miles from Hotel Bloom Diksmuide, and Oostende is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 11 miles from the property.
Great location and great town with excellent nearby restaurant
Convenient to Ipper and various battle sites
Staff tried hard
- Basic breakfast but enough. No eggs. Helpfull en friendly staff. Good wifi.
- Lokalizacja jest świetna. Hotel znajduje się na rogu głównego placu miasta. Z okna rozciągał się widok na cały plac. Wszędzie jest blisko. Łóżko wygodne zasnąłem bardzo szybko. 🙂 Bardzo miła obsługa.
- De ligging, midden in het centrum op de markt. Propere, maar wel kleine kamer met bad. Basic maar goed.
Het ontbijt was ok
Simpel maar vers en goed
De mensen van het hotel waren zeer vriendelijk en gastvrij
- Great location and great town with excellent nearby restaurant
Notarishuys “Pure Hotel”
Showcasing a playground and sauna, Notarishuys “Pure Hotel” is located in Diksmuide. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPad are featured. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or patio. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a sauna.You will find room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Bruges is 20 miles from Notarishuys “Pure Hotel”, and Lille is 29 miles from the property. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 12 miles away.
- The ambience of the hotel excellent Michelin rated cuisine
Everything the owner are really kind and friendly .
We also had dinner at the restaurant of the hotel and we really enjoyed it .
We took the menu and we will return !!!
The breakfast is just royal .
We never had such a delicious breakfast .
The room is very nice and you have a lot of space . We also had a private hottube .
The bed was probably the the best we have ever slept on, the room was large, spacious, quiet and immaculate although we had to spend some time to learn the intricate lighting system.
Excellent off street private parking. The breakfast! You need to experience the breakfast!! Do not leave town without it……
- Everything was first class! Perfect sized room with great amenities. Use of Sauna. Exquisite breakfast with garden view. Restaurant on property with great menu & a la carte selections. Beautiful wine list. A very memorable stay
Perfect setting. Limited number of rooms leads to a personal service withouten being intrusive throughout your stay.
It’s all in the details, like parking your car for you, the graden next to the hotel with a huge tree, the Koi pond, the architecture, the details in the design, the candy and fruit in the room, the private jacuzzi (exclusive room), the breakfast, …
All the details combined makes the hotel a perfect place to stay! Will be going back.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Schoorbakkehoeve offers accommodations in Schore, just 19 miles from Bruges. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room is equipped with a TV.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Oostende is 10 miles from Schoorbakkehoeve, and Knokke-Heist is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 7 miles from Schoorbakkehoeve.
- Very nice and helpful owners. Hotel located a few kilometers from the highway and is there quietly and calmly. Room clean and comfortable, the bathroom spacious and clean. Very tasty, fresh and rich breakfast. I highly recommend this hotel to everyone.
- Beautiful location, friendly staff, good value for money
- The property was in a quaint country setting that had well appointed rooms looking out to grazing sheep. There was a fun, well thought out play area in the center of the property – we were just using the site as a hub to the Calais Port, but would consider coming back to just relax for a few days!! It was a wonderful stay with very friendly and customer based staff!
- Very comfy bed, very nice staff, information about region available, nice big bathtub, breakfast was complete and was different each morning.
- Great room, great countryside views, great place for kids
Bladelijn is located in Lampernisse, just 24 miles from Bruges. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. The hotel also provides bike rental. Oostende is 15 miles from Bladelijn, and Knokke-Heist is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 12 miles from Bladelijn.
- The hosts were great – very friendly and accommodating, the place is really charming and very quiet, the kids enjoyed themselves and the pony ride a great deal, we liked the food at dinner very much, the bread, milk, cheese and ham at breakfast were delicious, our appartment was really spacious and very clean.
- The room was very spacious for our family (3 children + 2 adults). The breakfast was very generous and varied. The staff was polite and friendly. We liked the ability to quickly drive to the beach ~30min and to Bruges ~55min. We found out later that they provided half-board option as well.
- Nice welcome, vintage building style, functional, very good beds and bedclothes, possibility for lunch if pre-ordered.
- Avery quaint property – excellent value for money!
- sehr ruhige und gemütliche Unterkunft auf dem Land, herzliche Betreuung beim Check in und beim Frühstück, altes Bauerngehöft – liebevoll umgestaltet (es sind noch Tiere vorhanden), Familienzimmer auf zwei Ebenen sehr gemütlich mit viel Holz, zum vor Ort essen muss vorab reserviert werden (begrenzter Platz) alternativ in 1km Entfernung: Restaurant Molenwal
Feestzaal De Kroon
Feestzaal De Kroon is located in Diksmuide, 19 miles from Bruges and 28 miles from Lille.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is room service at the property.Oostende is 14 miles from Feestzaal De Kroon, and Knokke-Heist is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 12 miles from Feestzaal De Kroon.
- Room was very clean and fairly spacious. all the décor was modern and the shower was excellent. Parking is just over the road in the local car park which is good enough for most people.
- van het ontbijt is niets aan te merken gewoonweg perfect en het bed was ook perfect
- De ontvangst was vriendelijk. De kamer zeer netjes en comfortabel. Het ontbijt op de kamer was lekker.
- Alles nieuw en in onberispelijke staat. King-sizebed met goede matras. Ruime badkamer met inloopdouche. (Er is in de badkamer zeker nog plaats voor een paar kapstokjes: kleren, handdoeken…). Zeer proper. Goed ontbijt met van alles voldoende. Een prima hotel/b&b voor mensen op doorreis, niet om er te verblijven. Het was er rustig, maar ik zou de gasten toch aanraden om vooraf te informeren of er die avond/nacht geen feestelijkheden geboekt zijn.
- De kamers waren perfect , een heel goed bed (lekker geslapen) het was er heel proper PROFIAT
Sabine Van Paemel’s Mousehouse
Sabine Van Paemel’s Mousehouse offers accommodations in Leke.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bruges is 16 miles from Sabine Van Paemel’s Mousehouse, and Oostende is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- We had a wonderful stay here. Sabine and family are absolutely lovely and the property is immaculately clean, modern and very comfortable. We would definitely return if staying in the area again.
- Uitstekend bed en uitgebreid ontbijt. Vriendelijke ontvangst. Goed uitgeruste badkamer.
- Magnifique petit chambre avec une belle douche et un super déjeuner
Mooie zeer propere kamer. Alle comfort. Zeer vriendelijk onthaal.
- Mevrouw Van Paemel was een perfecte gastvrouw. Haar “muizenhuisje” was een zeer goede accommodatie. Wij kunnen, met de beste wil van de wereld, geen negatieve opmerkingen geven.
Hotel Oude Abdij
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Oude Abdij offers accommodations in Lo-Reninge. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Bruges is 26 miles from Hotel Oude Abdij, and Lille is 28 miles from the property. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 16 miles away.
- Very friendly staff, great breakfast and a warm welcome.
- Het ontbijt was goed, jammer koffie uit een automaat.
Superbe cadre !
Personnel au top et magnifique buffet petit déjeuner.
- Zeer uitgebreid en verzorgd ontbijt. Lekker avondeten. Later uitchecken was geen probleem. fietsenstalling aanwezig. Zeer vriendelijk en behuplzaam.
Très bonne literie.
Le petit déjeuner vaut la peine.
Hotel Gemeente Huis
One of our best sellers in Nieuwpoort! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Hotel Gemeente Huis is located in Nieuwpoort in the region of West-Vlaanderen, just 20 miles from Bruges.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Oostende is 9 miles from Hotel Gemeente Huis, and Knokke-Heist is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- The hostess was very welcoming and the breakfast was awesome and Christmassy
- Friendly people, great and big room, beautiful bathroom with a big tub, all very clean and in pristine condition. Very good and balanced continental breakfast buffet. Quiet surroundings. The best you can get for the price we paid.
- A beautiful property, with modern facilities, and an exceptional breakfast. Location is great for cyclists as it is adjacent to the canal and miles of nearly flat cycle routes.
Alles was top. De kamer was zeer ruim met uitstekende bedden, volledig uitgeruste badkamer, minibar en safe. Er was ook een klein terras voor de iets warmere dagen.
Het ontbijt was uitstekend. Alhoewel wij de enige gasten waren, was het buffet mooi uitgestald met de beste producten.
Voor mij verdient dit hotel 4 sterren. Zeer hartelijke gastvrouw ook voor wie geen moeite te veel was.
De vriendelijke gastvrouw!
Sleutelkaart werkt ook voor buitendeur, zo kan je zo binnen/buiten zonder iemand lastig te vallen.
Rustige locatie, prima afstanden naar Nieuwpoort of Nieuwpoort-bad met de fiets.
Hotel Restaurant Stadhuis
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Restaurant Stadhuis offers accommodations in Lo-Reninge, just 26 miles from Bruges. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is available.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Lille is 27 miles from Hotel Restaurant Stadhuis, and Oostende is 19 miles away. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Very friendly personel, great location and historic interior
- The hotel was very comfortable, and the welcome was very warm. The breakfast was imaginative and extensive. The evening meal was delicious and generous.
- Great breakfast of cheese, ham fresh croissant,fresh baguette, and good coffee.
- 15th C character property in the heart of this small town / large village.
- The breakfast was excellent. Room was very clean and comfortable. The hotel was full of character due to the age of the building and was run very well by the friendly hoteliers.
Top Hotels In Beerst Bloot West-flanders Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Beerst Bloot West-Flanders to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Beerst Bloot West-Flanders but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Beerst Bloot West-Flanders. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!