10 Best Hotels To Stay In Beerse Antwerpen Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Beerse Antwerpen Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Beerse Antwerpen Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Beerse Antwerpen Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Beerse Antwerpen Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Beerse Antwerpen Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Beerse Antwerpen Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Beerse Antwerpen Province:
Best Western Plus Turnhout City Hotel
Right next to the train station in the center of Turnhout, Best Western City Hotel offers rooms and free Wi-Fi only a 10 minute walk from the Grote Markt, shopping streets and the Warande Culture Centre. This historic 4-star hotel includes a restaurant, a casino and a lounge where guests can enjoy a drink.All rooms have a spacious terrace or air conditioning. They also come with a flat-screen TV and a modern bathroom. A small welcome gift is provided for all guests.The breakfast buffet is served in the new breakfast room. Both warm and cold dishes are available. It is also possible to enjoy breakfast in your hotel room.There are multiple parking lots around the hotel. From Turnhout City Hotel, the Kempen nature area can be reached by car and bike. Antwerp is 40 minutes away by car. The E34 highway is only 2.5 miles away. There are several bus stops within 150 feet of the hotel.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Good location next to train station.
- Reception staff were outstanding, with lots of local information.
- We have stayed before, and chose to return. Comfortable, very clean rooms with lots of extras. Excellent breakfast. 10 minute walk from the centre of town. Very good value for money. We would stay again.
- Great location in town. Nice breakfast. Staff was very friendly.
- This hotel in the old station looked lovely and was very sympathetically decorated. We were easily able to find parking outside. The greeting at reception was very friendly and efficient. The room was very comfortable and peaceful enough. There were two very welcome complimentary one glass size bottles of wine. The bathroom was impeccable with enough towels and toiletries. Coffee is available in reception at all times. There is also coffee available in the room. The staff couldn’t have been more helpful. The seating area outside was also very welcome.
Hotel Corsendonk Viane
Hotel Corsendonk Viane is located in Turnhout, just 24 miles from Antwerp. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a gift shop at the property.Eindhoven is 24 miles from Hotel Corsendonk Viane, and Den Bosch is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 23 miles from Hotel Corsendonk Viane.
- I loved the contemporary style of the hotel beds were super comfortable shower was lovely and powerful and the staff were very accomadating in every aspect.
- Wonderful room (on renovated floor), friendly staff, good breakfast. Parking is a nice feature.
- The rooms are stylish and comfortable. The location is excellent – within easy walking distance of the town centre.
Good breakfast with a lot to choose from, nice and clean.
Close to restaurants.
Great room & bathroom. Conveniently positioned in nice town on our voyage to Germany.
Good and secure parking
Hotel and Chaletpark Fauwater
Located in Kasterlee in the region of Provincie Antwerpen, 23 miles from Antwerp, Hotel and Chaletpark Fauwater features a playground and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find ticket service at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Eindhoven is 27 miles from Hotel Chaletpark Fauwater, and Leuven is 27 miles from the property. Deurne Airport is 21 miles away.
I wasn’t expecting to eat in the restaurant but I’m glad we did – absolutely delicious and large portions!
The real asset to this place is the staff – everyone from the team that we met during our view stay were so friendly and helpful. Top marks for customer care I would say! Will definitely stay there again if we return to Bobbejaanland in the future.
- Lovely friendly staff. The rooms were neat and clean.
- The stuff well go out there way to help very friendly and will be going bk again food nice
- Everything about it amazing staff very polite and made to feel comfortable
The staff was very friendly.
Good stay with a reasonable price.
- I wasn’t expecting to eat in the restaurant but I’m glad we did – absolutely delicious and large portions!
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Priorij Corsendonk offers accommodations in Oud-Turnhout, just 27 miles from Antwerp.Every room includes a TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Eindhoven is 23 miles from Priorij Corsendonk, and Den Bosch is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Great character, comfortable, unusual architecture… the very opposite to “hotel chains” where every hotel is identical to every other one. Clean and tidy. Wifi works.
- Nice location, nice and spacious room in one of the buildings on site (“lekenhuis”)
Friendly and eager service staff
Had a back in time on the monastery experience with a comfortable touch
Small towns and woods in the neighbourhood to explore by foot or bike
- The Location was perfect as we were there for a wedding. Had a very nice day in perfect ambiance and weather.
Excellent breakfast prepared early for me as I needed to leave early to go to work that day.
Quiet location and very well maintained bulidings and grounds.
Hotel Villa Tilia
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Hotel Villa Tilia is located in Retie in the region of Provincie Antwerpen, just 30 miles from Antwerp. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Eindhoven is 21 miles from Hotel Villa Tilia, and Den Bosch is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Location just in the center of town. Clean and spacious room, very comfortable bed. Great breakfast but slow service. Excellent WIFI. Fine dining restaurant on site.
- Spacious room, brilliant service despite the fact I arrived out of normal operating hours
- Shampoo and showergel were fairtrade, nice range of candy and minibar, great coffeemachine, nice bed
- excellent staff – very friendly! Although there was no table available for dinner, we got a little starter and a cheeseplate on the terrace free of charge!
The service of the B&B was excellent, we were a bit later than expected to check in but the women behind the front desk was still extremely friendly, gave as tips for the area etc. The room was super tidy and big, the bed extra large and very comfy!
Nice and quite environment. Everything was on top level!
Hotel Ter Driezen
Hotel Ter Driezen is located in Turnhout, just 25 miles from Antwerp. The hotel has a barbecue and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Eindhoven is 24 miles from Hotel Ter Driezen, and Den Bosch is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Very personable service and the staff was always polite and accommodating. We loved the central location whereby we could walk to the market square and all the local shops and restaurants are nearby. We like the fact that the hotel has maintained its unique vintage style with beautiful art and furnishings in the dining and living room areas. Even the floors were vintage but all clean and well cared for in every area of this hotel.
- Excellent location just by the Market Square. Very obliging owners and lovely buffet breakfasts. Nice garden for relaxation. Right next door to a wonderful chocolate shop
- Location and garden. Excellent WiFi and free international calls
- Great small hotel with local atmosphere and helpful staff.
- Family-owned hotel with friendly and helpful staff. Located very close to central square.
One of our top picks in Turnhout.Located in Turnhout in the region of Provincie Antwerpen, 25 miles from Antwerp, Terminus features a sun terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is an ATM at the property.Eindhoven is 24 miles from Terminus, and Den Bosch is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 24 miles from Terminus.
The restaurant downstairs and the friendliness of the waitress.
Great Belgian beers and excellent spare ribs.
- A family run hotel located in the very centre of the town. My backyard facing room was quiet. Generous breakfast served to your table. Small but cosy room. Compared to other hotels in the town it’s good value for money (though it’s a bit expensive compared to other towns or cities).
- The hotel is perfectly located in Grote Markt, the main square of the town. There’s also a restaurant/bar with a cozy atmosphere.
- Location on the Market was perfect. Staff was friendly. Room was clean.
- Very nice beds: we fell asleep within seconds, because the beds were so “fluffy”. Considering the amount of money we paid, the fact I only booked it the night before, the location (on the market square) and the fact it was “Kermis”, I think the room was very good, clean, nice and comfortable. Aka price-quality wise: very good!
- The restaurant downstairs and the friendliness of the waitress.
Best Western Plus Aldhem Hotel
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Best Western Plus Aldhem Hotel is located in Grobbendonk in the region of Provincie Antwerpen, just 29 miles from Brussels. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room has a TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Antwerp is 16 miles from Best Western Aldhem Hotel, and Leuven is 21 miles away. Deurne Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- It was in convenient location for my purposes and serves a very extensive breakfast, with Gym and Sauna. For dinner and drinks nice comfortable Bar area.
clean room, good staff, good meals, nice beer. good parking and although near the highway there was no road noise in my room.
there was always room at breakfast with no waiting. I would recommend Salad Aldhem, very tasty
- comfy bed great pillows, nice to have both bath and shower, good toiletries everything included. Great food and nice restaurant area.
- Very quiet rooms. Well located close to the freeway access. Excellent breakfast, the best one we had in all the European hotels we stayed at. Highly recommended.
- Overall, extremely comfortable atmosphere, good food, even a touch of luxury.
Hotel Keravic is located in Lichtaart, just 22 miles from Antwerp. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV.Eindhoven is 30 miles from Hotel Keravic, and Leuven is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 19 miles from the property.
The adjoining Restaurant ‘Bamboo’ is superb; highly recommended. Food was amazing.
Hotel room ok, nice bathroom
- I was welcomed by a very friendly hotel keeper Danielle. I had arrived a little before check-in time but it was no problem to check in early, I was able to choose which room I wanted to stay in as not all of the rooms were booked, the room was clean, spacious and I immediately felt at home, the bathroom was very big, clean and beautiful, I stayed in hotel Keravic as I was attending a music festival in the area, I had asked Danielle if it was possible for her to order me a taxi, she said yes, when she was unable to find any available taxi services she proceeded to drive me to the music festival herself. The next morning I had a delicious breakfast with a wide variety of food to choose from. All in all a good stay and a big thank you to the staff for taking the extra step to ensure I had a good stay. I would definitely recommend Hotel Keravic.
- Great peaceful location and incredible restaurant with great people.
- Kleinschalig hotel, mooie ligging, sommige kamers hebben gerenoveerde badkamer
- Globalement, tout était correct. Literie de très bonne qualité.
- The adjoining Restaurant ‘Bamboo’ is superb; highly recommended. Food was amazing.
Corsendonk De Linde
Corsendonk De Linde is located in Retie, 6 miles from Turnhout, surrounded by nature and offering all possibilities to all kinds of travelers at a reasonable price.All 69 soundproofed rooms have been recently renovated and offer all comforts. Each of the room types offer different possibilities and can accommodate up to 5 people.We offer a full hotel service including free Wi-Fi internet access. Some rooms even have a flat-screen TV and the rooms will be cleaned daily.
breakfast was reasonable / the mindset was for self caterers#
not an individual traveller
- Maybe a little tidying needed but nothing that affected our stay for a few days and would defenatly book again.was worried after reading reviews but now know some people moan about anything.ideal for anyone with dogs plenty areas to walk around
- The room had air conditioning, although it only seemed to work on the bottom floor of the room (there was also a loft).
- I came very late at the hotel and there was no problem with late chek in, key was in a safety box in front of the entrance. People at the reception were very nice and patient to explain the process for late check in on the phone to me and everything was as explained.
Very welcoming staff
- breakfast was reasonable / the mindset was for self caterers#
Top Hotels In Beerse Antwerpen Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Beerse Antwerpen Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Beerse Antwerpen Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Beerse Antwerpen Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!