10 Best Hotels To Stay In Beekbergen Gelderland – Top Hotel Reviews
Beekbergen Gelderland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Beekbergen Gelderland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Beekbergen Gelderland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Beekbergen Gelderland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Beekbergen Gelderland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Beekbergen Gelderland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Beekbergen Gelderland:
Fletcher Hotel Restaurant Beekbergen-Apeldoorn
Fletcher Hotel Restaurant Beekbergen/Apeldoorn is located in spacious private grounds in the peaceful woodland setting of the Veluwe. It includes a restaurant with regional cuisine and a terrace.Each of the rooms at the Fletcher Hotel Restaurant Beekbergen/Apeldoorn features a work desk and a private bathroom. Some of the rooms include a balcony or patio with a seating area.The Smaakmakers restaurant offers a combination of seasonal and regional dishes for dinner. Guests can choose form an extensive menu of wines, barbecue facilities are available in the summer as well.There is a multi-purpose playing field suitable for tennis, volleyball and more. Guests can use the indoor swimming pool for free at Fletcher Hotel de Wipselberg, a 10-minute walk away. A sauna and steam room are available there for an extra charge.Fletcher Hotel Restaurant Beekbergen/Apeldoorn has a packed lunch service, walking routes on site and offers both standard and electric bicycles for rental. Free private parking for cars and free covered bicycle storage are also available.
- everything was nice, I’d appreciate some fresh vegetables for breakfast as an option too. But yes, I was satisfied.
- Great location for relaxing. Best bed I slept in when you like soft better than my own bed. Like always a stupid little bathroom
- Accessible location, variety of meals at the restaurant, Not overly busy for time of year
- Only used as a place to sleep. During the away for cycling. So basics are good enough which is reflected in price
- Well placed for a few days trip in Holland! Good value for money! Excellent staff!
Fletcher Hotel Restaurant De Wipselberg-Veluwe
Fletcher Hotel de Wipselberg offers extensive leisure facilities, including an indoor pool and wellness, in a peaceful setting, only 15 minutes’ drive from Apeldoorn. It features free Wi-Fi in the public areas.Each of the rooms at Fletcher Hotel de Wipselberg is located one of many small cottages spread across the estate. They benefit from a small seating area and a TV.The wellness facilities at the hotel include a solarium and Turkish bath. The spacious grounds also include 2 gravel tennis courts and a jeu de boules pitch.Restaurant Smaakmakers serves international cuisine in the manor house which overlooks the estate.Paleis Het Loo is less than 25 minutes away from Fletcher Hotel de Wipselberg by car. The Hoge Veluwe National Park is just over 15 minutes’ drive away.
- hotel location in the forest was great for us, and the trail was good for walking
- The countryside and surrounding area is beautiful, a national park. There is an outdoor seating area for each room looking into woodland
- Very nice location ; rooms are very nice and in separate houses scattered all over the 12ha domain ; restaurant is really good (both dinner, lunch and breakfast)
- Out of all Fletcher Hotels I visited so far, this the best one. The hotel has great location and is very clean and comfortable.
- The location, the room and esspecialy the swimmingpool and sauna.
Offering a terrace and views of the garden, Hotel Spelderholt is located in Beekbergen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and swimming pool. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.The spacious rooms are wheelchair accessible and feature an adjusted bathroom. All rooms feature a television, radio and alarm clock. The comfort rooms are equipped with a spacious balcony and a seating area.You will find room service at the property and fitness facilities are available. On weekdays, young people with mental disorders welcome guests. They follow an internal learning trajectory for positions in, for example, the hotel business, administration and green areas.You can play mini-golf at this hotel, and the area is popular for cycling. The hotel also offers bike hire. Arnhem is 12 mi from Hotel Spelderholt, while Nijmegen is 22 mi away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 51 mi from the property.
- situated in a narural and quiet location, this hôtel offerts Plenty of Space in the room, also in the bathroom, which are simple and smart. Breakfast was perfect, from salty to sweet, a lot of choice
- Was comfy, value for money and loved the concept of a school for disability young people, highly recommend
- The location is wonderful and the food in the restaurant is very good indeed. We left early the following morning so they prepared a packed breakfast for us. Our bedroom was huge, really clean and the bed was so comfortable.
- The hotel, the staff, Location and food was more than ample for our needs the surrounding area was beautiful. The town of Beekburgen was outstanding for its friendly atmosphere and picturebook outlook.
- Everything was perfect making it a pleasant stay. The staff is also very nice making you feel welcome.
Fletcher Hotel Het Veluwse Bos
Fletcher Hotel is on the edge of Beekbergen in the peaceful,Veluwe national park area ideal for cycling, walking and horseback riding. It offers bike rental and packed lunch services.Each of the rooms at Fletcher Hotel Het Veluwse Bos feature laminate floors, a flat-screen TV and a modern bathroom. The hotel serves a buffet breakfast every morning.The restaurant serves 3-course meals and a menu featuring French cuisine. Guests can also enjoy a drink on the terrace or a game of pool in the cozy bar.Apeldoorn, featuring Apenheul primate park and Paleis Het Loo, is a 15-minute drive from Fletcher Veluwse Bos. Hoge Veluwe National Park and the Kröller-Müller Museum are 25 minutes away by car.
The dining room was beautiful and the hotel staff were great. Front desk carried my suitcase up 2 flights of super long and steep stairs.
Parking was on site and free.
- Convenient to Beekbergen and the very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent restaurant and bar.
- The hotel looks stylish and recently renovated. The room was small but fine. A good location and a good deal for the money.
- The staff was very friendly and took in account or request of early arrival, we really appreciate it!
- The hotel was quietly good and clear. the location is wonderful, it is near to everything within 2 or 3 minutes you can reach the public transportation, supermarket and others. The people at the desktop are helpful and cheerful. I will definitely book my next stay in this hotel in my next visit to the Netherlands.
- The dining room was beautiful and the hotel staff were great. Front desk carried my suitcase up 2 flights of super long and steep stairs.
Fletcher Hotel Restaurant Victoria-Hoenderloo
One of our top picks in Hoenderloo.Fletcher Hotel Restaurant Victoria-Hoenderloo is a 5-minute drive from the Hoge Veluwe National Park. Guests can make use of indoor and outdoor pools and a fitness free of charge and sauna at a surcharge. The surroundings are ideal for walking and hiking.The main building is surrounded by the rooms. When you return to this “home away from home”, you will enjoy the luxury, the atmosphere and the culinary delights of this unusual hotel.The hotel also includes bowling alleys, 2 tennis courts and a volley ball pitch. The private park and the picturesque woods and meadows of the Hoge Veluwe are ideal for long walks or bicycle rides.The A50 motorway is 5 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Utrecht, which features the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Rietveld Schroder House, is a 35-minute car journey away.
- It was in the middle of the woods with bunnies and deer abundant.
- This was an amazing place to visit. It was very inviting, clean, wonderfully friendly staff and perfect location to explore.
- Great location and layout of facilities. Dinner was delicious and the English pub was very laid back and cosy
- Staff were very helpful and even went out of their way to help. Grounds and overall location in Hoenderloo were stunning.
- Very quiet place. If you have a dog who is afraid of fireworks this is a place for you. You will not hear the sound of fireworks.
Van der Valk Hotel Apeldoorn – de Cantharel
Van der Valk Hotel Apeldoorn – de Cantharel is located in green surroundings, near Apeldoorn’s city center. The luxurious rooms and the wellness center offer a relaxing setting. The Hotel offers outdoor activities such as (e-) bicycle rentals, horse-drawn carriage or covered wagon. The property also offers a modern restaurant and a hotel bar.The hotel modern rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom and a shower. Free Wi-Fi is available.Foot baths, a sauna, heated waterbeds and a Turkish steam bath make up the wellness area. You can also book a massage for a surcharge. Van der Valk Hotel Apeldoorn – de Cantharel also has modern horse stables and a meadow, and it is possible to bring a horse. Riders can follow the Veluwe Trail. Also the surrounding area is suited for walking or bike tours.At the outside terrace guests can enjoy a drink, lunch or dinner. Van der Valk Hotel Apeldoorn – de Cantharel offers free on-site parking and an electric car charger and the property is serviced by public transport.Nearby points of interests are Paleis ‘t Loo is 4.3 mi, Apenheul 2.6 mi, the National park “De Hoge Veluwe” 8.7 mi, the Kröller-Müller Museum 11 mi, the Julianatower 4.6 mi, Deventer 21.4 and Zutphen 14 mi.
- Everything was great. Room was very spacious and comfortable
I like your location, hotel design, and all surrounded Enviroment.
Your staff was good
- One of the best breakfast I had during the business trips. Best.
- Everything was extremely comfortable. Had a sauna and a massage. Excellent choice of foods and good prices. Horses and gardens on property. Very relaxing
- Beautiful location and garden. good food, friendly staff, parking. At easter diner a clown walked around entertaining, our kids loved it.
Hotel Restaurant de Loenermark
Located in the countryside right next to the forest Veluwe, Hotel Restaurant de Loenermark offers rooms and an apartment with free parking on site. Apeldoorn is a 15-minute drive.Each accommodations at Hotel Restaurant de Loenermark features a private bathroom with a bathtub and or shower and TV. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.Breakfast is served daily in the breakfast area. The hotel’s restaurant serves varied lunch and dinner menus inspired by the French cuisine. Several restaurants can be found within 1,950 feet.Guests can go hiking or cycling in the direct area of the property. Motorway A 50 is a 5-minute drive. Apenheul is 9.3 mi away. Kröller-Müller Museum is 25 minutes by car. The largest Dutch waterfall Vrijenbergerspreng is 1.6 mi away.
- Staff really helpful. They accomodated a late dinner. Location is perfect to visit the Veduwezoom. Price is really competitive. Free wifi. Thank you.
- The women in the kitchen went to the trouble of cooking me a meal late in the evening as I had just arrived from the airport. I appreciated their kindness.
- 2nd floor room, new bathroom and shower, clean, friendly staff
- Absolut beatifull location. I a day of our leave we got a breakfast package at early morning.
- Nice breakfast and friendly staff. The room was tidied up forcwhen I returned. Good location
Fletcher Hotel Apeldoorn
Hotel Apeldoorn is located in a peaceful setting close to the beautiful Veluwe National Park. Walk to the city center in less than 15 minutes.This hotel offers you attractive wellness facilities. Against an extra charge, you get access to the sauna and fitness center.The hotel offers comfortable rooms that are well-kept. The extensive breakfast will not make it difficult to get out of bed in the morning.For dinner you can fill your stomach with delicious choices from the internationally orientated restaurant. A bar is also available for a small lunch or a drink.From Hotel Apeldoorn, you can make lovely walks or visit the famous Kröller-Müller Museum. The hotel is also close to Paleis Het Loo and the Apenheul.
- It was easy to find and close to family attractions.
- Good water pressure of the shower. Good breakfast buffet.
- The staff where fantastic. Nothing too much and happy to help.
- Breakfast was good and good variety of choices. Staff very helpful and friendly.
- Lovely peaceful location and a pleasant 15 minute stroll to the town. The restaurants shut early (a Tuesday night) but there were plenty of bars and fast food options around. The staff were friendly and quick to respond helpfully. My stay was good value and the breakfast offered a good range and quality of food.
Fletcher Hotel Landgoed Huis te Eerbeek
Hotel-Landgoed Huis Te Eerbeek in Gelderland is a 3-star hotel offering a wide range of services located in a beautiful position near Apeldoorn, Zutphen and Arnhem. It is a country estate with a model hotel building, former coach house and a grand 14th century stately home. Rooms can be found in these buildings that have been provided with all modern conveniences. The hotel, moreover, has an attractive bar, bistro and an excellent restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the entire property.The country estate is surrounded by beautiful gardens, centuries-old oaks and attractive ponds and is, therefore, a unique location for a function or business meeting. The peaceful ambiance, the quality of the kitchens, the personal approach and hospitality ensure that your stay will be a comfortable one.The area around Hotel-Landgoed Huis Te Eerbeek also offers ample possibilities. In National Park De Hoge Veluwe, for example, one of the most beautiful natural areas of the Netherlands where you can walk or take bike rides through the park. And what about a day in Apeldoorn visiting the 300-year old Paleis Het Loo, De Apenheul ape zoo or the Julianatoren amusement park.Hotel-Landgoed Huis Te Eerbeek is, therefore, an ideal base of operations for a relaxing weekend or midweek break in Gelderland
- Good location, good food, very friendly and helpful staff
- Plenty of parking space, good breakfast, polite and helpful staff. Room outdated but clean enough. Very good for overnight stay when in tranzit.
- the park around the hotel is lovely, it’s calm and relaxing.
- Friendly staff. Good internet. Reasonable breakfast.
Big bed and a nice sized room with shower and a bath.
Staff are friendly
Breakfast is good
Bastion Hotel Apeldoorn Het Loo
One of our top picks in Apeldoorn.The modern Bastion Hotel Apeldoorn Het Loo has a great and royal history, only 500 feet from the gardens of the Royal Palace Het Loo. Sanadome Nijmegen is located at a distance of 35 mi from the property.Bastion Hotel Apeldoorn Het Loo hotel offers a 24-hour front office, comfortable rooms and an extensive choice of dishes from the à la carte menu in the hotel’s restaurant.There is also an indoor swimming pool and a health club.Guests are always welcome in the cozy hotel bar or lounge of the Bastion Hotel Apeldoorn Het Loo. The lounge features LCD TV, air conditioning and relaxing lounge chairs.The hotel also offers free WiFi in the entire hotel. In the lobby, there is a computer with internet access, at the guests disposal free of charge.The nearby Hoge Veluwe National Park offers some of the best walking, cycling and picnic opportunities in the country.
- The location is nice. The room was a good size and clean. The bath room was nice and perfect if you do not require a bathtub. There was a nice sitting area were the atmosphere was nice.(autumn with fire place burning)
- Located close to Het Loo Paleis. Lovely wooded area there as well with well marked trails. Attractive patio, lots of comfy seating in the lounge area. Pleasant staff. Spacious modern room.
- Property is within walking distance to restaurants and bars.
- everything was perfect , the rooms was very big and comfortable , the staff were very helpful and lovely , the pool was amazing and the hotel area is perfect and not too far from the center is just like 6 min by taxi or bur , the bus station is just near the hotel
- perfect location – clean and large rooms – nice staff
Top Hotels In Beekbergen Gelderland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Beekbergen Gelderland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Beekbergen Gelderland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Beekbergen Gelderland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!