10 Best Hotels To Stay In Beek Gelderland – Top Hotel Reviews
Beek Gelderland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Beek Gelderland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Beek Gelderland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Beek Gelderland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Beek Gelderland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Beek Gelderland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Beek Gelderland:
Located in Beek, 13 miles from Arnhem, Hotel Zonneheuvel features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room is equipped with a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.You can play pool and darts at this hotel, and bike rental is available. Nijmegen is 15 miles from Hotel Zonneheuvel, and Deventer is 24 miles away. Eindhoven Airport is 46 miles from the property.
- Nice, small comfortable hotel. Very helpfull personal. Strong WIFI signal. Quiet rooms and even good bed. Rich breakfast.
A fantastic stay at a friendly, cozy and very affordable hotel. The hosts really went for the extra mile (and some kilometres beyond that) to please us.
Zonneheuvels restaurant offers excellent food if you think Arnhem or Doetinchem is too far away for a meal. The breakfast gave good value for the money.
If you want a quiet and friendly place to stay when you’re on a bicycle or hiking trip – this is the place to stay!
- We were looking for a small quiet hotel in the countryside and all our expectations were reached. Nice room, very clean, quiet and a very good price.
- Alles was netjes. Vriendelijke mensen, waar je nog en praatje mee kan maken. Een echt familiehotel.
- Bekvämt o bra boende i lantlig miljö. Anlände sent en kväll i december och fick ett rum där radiatorn var nedställd på minimum. Det innebar att säng o annat i rummet var nedkylt och inte uppnådde komforttemperatur under min vistelse över natten trots att jag ställde upp radiatortermostaten på högsta läget.
HCR ‘t Heuveltje
HCR ‘t Heuveltje is located in Beek, 13 miles from Arnhem and 15 miles from Nijmegen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Deventer is 23 miles from HCR ‘t Heuveltje, and Apeldoorn is 23 miles away. Eindhoven Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- Er waren geen gebreken en gratis parkeren voor de deur.
van al het personeel tot aan het ontbijt zeer goed.
ga hier zeker weer terug komen.
- El sitio, las instalaciones, la habitación, el desayuno, personal amable.
dit hotel gekozen omdat dat we de volgende dag feenstra minicrise lorenly gingen.
Rustig vertrekken en lekker ontbijt en auto gratis parkenen.
- Schone nette kamer met laminaatvloer. Geen ontbijt genuttigd dus daar kan ik niet over oordelen.
Hotel Restaurant Ruimzicht
Located in Zeddam, 16 miles from Arnhem, Hotel Restaurant Ruimzicht features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is room service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Nijmegen is 17 miles from Hotel Ruimzicht, and Deventer is 24 miles from the property. Eindhoven Airport is 48 miles away.
- Hotel was in a good location for the end of our touring trip – a couple of hours from the ferry port – so gave us the day to explore Netherlands before going home. The parking was good – lots of choice. The staff were friendly and helpful. Room was a good size and clean. Bed was comfy. We didn’t use the restaurant but food looked lovely. We would definitely use this hotel again.
This was a lovely hotel in a charming little town. The bar was great and we enjoyed having a bottle of wine (good recommendation by the staff) on their patio.
It’s a good hotel for couples or families. Their breakfast spread was quite good and I really liked the self cooking eggs station.
I will happily go back!
- Locatiom of Hotel is very good away from city. beautiful sence silence.really enjoyable trip.
- It is not a modern (but with all of the necessary comfort) family hotel with it’s own amazing mood. The staff were fascinating and helpful. The location was good for me it was very close to the place what I had to visit. The surroundings were amazing. The breakfast was more than good can be found food for everybody. There is free wifi connection and lots of parking space near to the Hotel. I can recommend this Hotel for everybody who wants to have a small break from the everyday problems in the middle of the nature. 🙂
- the staff was super friendly and helpful since we were traveling with a small baby
Havezathe Carpe Diem
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Havezathe Carpe Diem offers accommodations in Vethuizen, just 17 miles from Arnhem. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Nijmegen is 19 miles from Havezathe Carpe Diem, and Deventer is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 50 miles from Havezathe Carpe Diem.
- We love the room because it was beautiful but I found that there is a bug even the weather was cold in the bathroom.
- Peaceful country setting, spacious room, insect screens on all windows to let air in but not bugs. Excellent WiFi and cell reception. Deceptively accessible by bike. On a map, the hotel appears quite remote, but it’s a very nice bike ride to the small towns nearby (at least when the weather cooperates). Rooms 9 & 10 have massive bathtubs. The bathroom in most of the rooms is not separated from the bedroom by a door, just a folding screen, or around a corner out of sight from the bedroom. I like this if I’m traveling alone. If traveling with others, consider booking rooms individually.
Staff very friendly and a great place to stay !
Great selection of beers and dinner was excellent.
- Comfortable lounge to work and relax in. Friendly and helpful staff.
-welcoming relaxed atmosphere
-very friendly staff
-new modern rooms
-energy saving facilities
-diverse breakfast buffet
-location is remote, so that it is perfect for a relaxing weekend
-attracts calm friendly guests
-very quiet during the night
Hotel de Lantscroon
Hotel de Lantscroon is located in ‘s-Heerenberg, 16 miles from Arnhem and 16 miles from Nijmegen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.The hotel also provides bike rental. Deventer is 26 miles from Hotel de Lantscroon, and Apeldoorn is 26 miles away. Eindhoven Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- Lovely family hotel, clean and cosy, in heart of town, good breakfast and WiFi across hotel. Shower with good water pressure and bonus English TV channels.
- One part of the Hotel is in a very nice old house with a lot of charm. Also the bar, dinner room and breakfast room are pretty nice. Nearby, You can find very nice restaurants.
- Excellent location in quaint and well preserved ‘s Heerenberg. Friendly staff.
- Breakfast was quite normal, comfortable beds, very friendly staff.
- Kamers hebben een goede prijs-kwaliteitverhouding, mogelijkheid om een ouder kind op de kamer te nemen. Het ontbijt was gewoon goed maar niet uitzonderlijk.
Buitengoed de Panoven
Buitengoed de Panoven is located in Zevenaar, just 8 miles from Arnhem. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play mini-golf at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. Nijmegen is 10 miles from Buitengoed de Panoven, and Deventer is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 43 miles from Buitengoed de Panoven.
- very quiet location with easy parking and great apple juice
- We stayed for one night on our way to the North sea. We just wanted a place to stay during the night to get some rest after a long drive. We did not expect a place like this. We stayed at a little bungalow house. It was super nice, clean and comfortable. The staff is also very friendly and polite. The location is quiet, which is perfect for rest and relaxation. The next time we travel through the Netherlands, we will definitely stay there an explore the surroundings.
- Beautiful environment. Fun to stay at a place once a brick factory, staff who was cared for us. Very nice breakfast and convenient facilities at the property.
- BEST place to rest , quiet , fresh air , beautiful lake ,
- Very clean and nice location. a big plus that they allowed dogs even though they had cats there. Lovely food and cheap rent
Campanile Hotel & Restaurant Arnhem – Zevenaar
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Campanile Hotel & Restaurant Arnhem – Zevenaar offers accommodations in Zevenaar. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.Arnhem is 8 miles from Campanile Arnhem Zevenaar, and Nijmegen is 11 miles from the property. Eindhoven Airport is 45 miles away.
- All good, what we have come to expect from Campanile
- Good basic hotel and, because we have stayed in Campanile properties before, we pretty much knew what to expect and they did not disappoint. We would probably stay here again if we returned to this area.
- Super friendly staff! We arrived when the hotel was already closed (23:00h) but called the staff before and they organised for us an alternative to pick up the room-key. Great service! Very good location to stop on route to the IJsselmeer, next to the motorway but room was not noisy at all and our 8 year old child got an extra bed in our room for free. We will stay here again!
- Good location. Close to highway but still quiet. Nice breakfast buffet but it was a little bit pricey
- Blond service girl. The tall one. Very nice and friendly.
Mezzo Restaurant & Kamers
Mezzo Restaurant & Kamers is in the countryside, near the Montferland forest which begins from the hotel’s grounds.Italian style cuisine with a regional flavor can be enjoyed with a complimentary wine. After dinner, you can take your rest in one of the stylish rooms. This hotel is a country getaway within the easy reach of the museums and other attractions of surrounding cities and villages.You can simply enjoy the landscape on a comfortable bike. Alternatively, put on your shoes and get lost in the beauty of nature. During summer, drinks and dinner are served in the beautiful, flower filled grounds.This hotel stands for rest, culinary experience and quality.
- The staff was friendly and very accommodating. The room was cozy, comfortable, and clean. Dinner was very nice, breakfast was just okay.
- Great staff and the food in the restaurant is excellent. Great value.
- Fantastisch restaurant met altijd weer overtuigend verrassingsmenu en prima wijnen. Mooi ontbijt. Goede ligging. Prima kamer met lekkere douche.
- Heerlijk diner en uitstekend ontbijt. Vriendelijke mensen.
- Bijzonder hartelijke ontvangst en verblijf. Restaurant uitstekend. Menu en bijpassende wijnen overtroffen de verwachting.
Auberge Graaf Hendrik
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. This is a small, cozy hotel in the center of the small village of Braamt, in the beautiful region of Montferland. It is a great place for a short vacation to relax, to bike and enjoy a gourmet meal in the restaurant.The hotel is also very popular with business guests, and is located close to Doetinchem.
- Bed sliep heerlijk en de wifi op de kamer was (tijdens mijn verblijf) geweldig
- Durch das unmögliche Verhalten der Gastwirtin leider GARNICHTS !!!!!!!!!
het was een goed ontbijt de bazin is een heel spontane vrouw
Ze brengt je tegen een kleine betaling naar de plaats van vertrek.
Als je het pieterpad loopt voor de rest was het een knus hoteletje
- Ontbijt goed verzorgd, maar dat mag ook wel voor € 23 per kamer.
- Goed ontbijt, jammer dat dit niet gelijk in de totaalprijs zit
Stadshotel de Graafschap
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Stadshotel de Graafschap offers accommodations in Doetinchem.The rooms come with a TV.Arnhem is 16 miles from Stadshotel de Graafschap, and Nijmegen is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Central location, friendly staff, comfortable room
- Staff were very friendly, and helpful. Facilities were perfect and it is conveniently located near restaurants and shops.
Very friendly & helpful. Room looked out on main square – couldn’t have got any more central.
Good breakfast choices
- good parking. Right in the middle of the town centre near lots of restaurants.
- Friendly, understanding and supportive staff, an amazing bathroom, teapot in the room!
Top Hotels In Beek Gelderland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Beek Gelderland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Beek Gelderland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Beek Gelderland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!