10 Best Hotels To Stay In Beechcliff Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Beechcliff Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Beechcliff Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Beechcliff Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Beechcliff Pennsylvania. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Beechcliff Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Beechcliff Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Beechcliff Pennsylvania:
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pittsburgh Airport
Econolodge Inn and Suites Pittsburgh Airport is located in Robinson Township, just 10 miles from Pittsburgh.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.Washington is 19 miles from Econolodge Pittsburgh, and Thompson is 26 miles away. Pittsburgh International Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- The morning person let us check out a little later, which was very nice of him.
- I thought the accommodation were excellent. And my stay there was very great.
- I was pleasantly surprised. I booked for the low price and didn’t expect much. It was perfect. Super soft and comfy bed. Clean, well lit, the room had everything I needed. Easy check in and out.
- Affordable, convenient, and enjoyed the complimentary breakfast.
- Room was comfortable but not particularly attractive.
Sleep Inn & Suites Pittsburgh
Sleep Inn & Suites Pittsburgh is located in Imperial, just 11 miles from Pittsburgh.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room includes a private bathroom.Washington is 20 miles from Sleep Inn & Suites Pittsburgh, and Thompson is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Great location, restaurants really close. And it’s less than 15 minutes to the Airport
- Breakfast, service, rooms, cleanliness, property is nothing short of excellent
- There’s a waffle maker and that makes me happy. Their coffee tastes really good, as well.
- The room was amazing, it was perfect to go into after a long drive!
So. Many. Breakfast. Options.
The only thing they didn’t have was someone cooking the food right there for you. Which, I was there for the waffles, so I’m not complaining about pre-cooked scrambled eggs!
The amount of space in my room was also pretty amazing.
Those who I spoke with for check-in/out, and breakfast, were very pleasant.
Candlewood Suites Pittsburgh-Airport
Showcasing a barbecue and fitness center, Candlewood Suites Pittsburgh-Airport is located in Imperial in the region of Pennsylvania, just 10 miles from Pittsburgh.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Washington is 19 miles from Candlewood Pittsburgh, and Thompson is 26 miles from the property. Pittsburgh International Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- The room was very nice and modern. Comfortable bed. Convenient kitchenette. Didn’t hear much of any other guests.
- My flight was canceled & rebooked for an early flight the next day. I was visiting family in WV 3 hrs away from Pittsburgh Airport & didn’t want to have to leave at 2am to make my flight. This hotel had a friendly staff, free airport shuttle, it was very clean, quiet & the bed was comfy. They even had a snack room & the snacks were free. I will definitely be returning to this hotel in the future
- We stayed for night before a flight in Pittsburgh, the room very spacious and comfortable. The hotel staff were pleasant people. It was our first time stay Candlewood Suites and it won’t be our last!
- Location, price, staff, clean, and pet friendly. What’s not to like?
- The staff checking us in was so friendly and helpful. Our room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. It was a very nice hotel and would stay there again.
Days Inn Pittsburgh International Airport
Offering a convenient location only a short drive from Pittsburgh International Airport as well as the downtown area, this hotel provides comfortable accommodations along with thoughtful and free amenities.Guests staying at the Days Inn Pittsburgh Airport can start the day with a free continental breakfast. The hotel also features an on-site indoor swimming pool.The Pittsburgh Airport Days Inn is situated close to major area freeways. This location places guests only minutes from Mellon Arena, home to hockey’s Penguins, and Heinz Field, home of the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Had a shuttle service that ran when they advertised to get me to the airport on time.
- Bonus breakfast was a fake, I couldn’t even get cereal. All they had left was yogurt.
- It was nice for 2 days and close to some good shopping
- A shuttle took is from the airport and the hotel was better than I expected! It was freezing outside (-2 degrees) but the whole place was worm. Clean room.
- The room was small but clean our view from the window was nothing to write home about. It was a carpet tack sticking up by the bathroom door my friend caught his foot on it twice I did bring it to their attention they did fix it. The breakfast was really good the only thing I can suggest they could use some sort of protein hard boiled eggs or I don’t know what else other than that it was all around a nice place to stay definitely a bang for your buck about 10 miles from downtown Pittsburgh but roads were easy to navigate front desk was very helpful the lady in the breakfast area was very nice again was definitely worth staying again
Pittsburgh Airport Marriott
Located in Robinson Township in the region of Pennsylvania, 11 miles from Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh Airport Marriott features a fitness center and indoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Washington is 20 miles from PIT Airport Marriott, PA, and Thompson is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- We were rerouted to Pittsburgh due to bad weather, and the hotel is a free shuttle away from the airport. The price was great, the room was large and very comfortable! Our stay was very short since we flew out the next morning, but I would stay here again for sure. We had no luggage, and were given a toothbrush kit, comb, and other necessities at check-in. We were each given a voucher for a drink or appetizer too, and after our day, it was much appreciated! Thank you!
- It was beautiful! The bed and pillows were extremely comfortable! We slept so well. Check out was as simple as leaving the door keys in the room and walking out. Will definitely stay here again!
- Excellent food at the restaurant. Friendly staff when checking in. Beautiful accommodations. Easy access to airport.
- The deal to leave my car in the lot and take the shuttle to and from the airport was fantastic. I’ve told a ton of people about it and will certainly make use of that feature in the future.
- The staff, particularly the front desk, were extremely polite and very helpful!
SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Airport
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Airport offers accommodations in Robinson Township, just 10 miles from Pittsburgh.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Washington is 19 miles from SpringHill PIT Airport PA, and Thompson is 26 miles from the property. Pittsburgh International Airport is 5 miles away.
- The breakfast was very nice. Waffles, eggs, bacon and many other options.
The to was very nice
I was disappointed the pool as not usable
The back door lock did work z d it took sevreal minutes before someone answered the buzzrr.
- Was very disappointed that pool was out of order one of the biggest things my kids look forward to when we stay at a hotel.
- The evening staff on Friday night that greeted us made us feel very welcomed and entertained especially after our long drive. They went over and beyond to help us. The staff member in charge of breakfast also went out of her way to make sure we had the best cooked waffles! Please help recognize your employees who make us want to return to your line of hotels.
- It was very clean. Staff were friendly, smiling, courteous. Breakfast was very nicely presented.
Comfort Suites Coraopolis
One of our best sellers in Robinson Township! The Comfort Suites in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania is a 10-minute drive from the Pittsburgh International Airport and 11 miles from the Pittsburgh city center. The hotel serves a continental breakfast every morning and guests can swim in the indoor pool.A microwave, cable TV and refrigerator are provided in the rooms at the Comfort Suites Coraopolis. Free toiletries are available in the private bathroom. Some rooms have a spa tub.The Coraopolis Comfort Suites provides free Wi-Fi in the rooms and there is transportation to the airport from the hotel. Free passes to the YMCA are also available.Heinz Field, Carnegie Science Center and Duquesne University are within 13 miles of the hotel.
- Our room was clean. The both young ladies who were very helpful. They made sure that we had a shuttle for our early morning flight and wake up call without us asking first. Even thought our flight was before actual breakfast time, there were some breakfast items available.
- Most comfortable bed. Quiet. Able to control heat/cool.
- Extra towels and toilet paper was available in the room. The King Suite was a nice size room and did have a couch.
- Friendly staff, not very helpful though. Clean rooms
- Even though my departure was before the official breakfast time they still had several options for me to eat before taking my shuttle over to the airport. The room was clean, and everything I needed for my one night stay.
Residence Inn By Marriott Pittsburgh Airport Coraopolis
Residence Inn Pittsburgh Airport is located in Robinson Township, just 11 miles from Pittsburgh.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.Washington is 20 miles from Residence Inn Pittsburgh Airport, and Thompson is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Stayed on second level but the floor above my room sleeked and made noises when people walked around the room above mine. Very annoying!!
- Comfortable and quiet. Convenient to airport and where I was conducting business.
- The room was basically a condominium.It was a very nice setup.The fireplace was a nice touch.
- Staff are so friendly there! Location is close to shopping, restaurants. And not too far from downtown Pittsburgh. Perfect location for our trip to the Steeler game 🙂
- We stayed in a studio. It was spacious and beautiful. Everything we needed was provided. Very informative front desk clerk. We will definitely stay there again. Would recommend to other travelers.
Quality Inn Pittsburgh Airport
Located 5.6 miles from Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT), this hotel has a 24-hour fitness centre and an on-site restaurant. Free WiFi and free parking are available depending on length of stay. Central Pittsburgh is 9.9 miles away.The rooms at the Quality Inn Pittsburgh Airport include cable TV, a tea/coffee maker, a work desk and ironing facilities.Guests can enjoy an American breakfast consisting of sweet and savoury dishes as well as freshly-brewed coffee and tea. There is also an on-site sports bar and banquet room.The Quicksilver Golf Club is 9.3 miles from the Quality Inn Pittsburgh.
- They had a decent free breakfast and offered smoking rooms which is extremely uncommon these days and when it’s very cold outside it is much appreciated if you are a smoker.
- Very accommodating to us with our pet . Clean compared to many pet friendly ones we’ve been to. Breakfast was a decent selection. Very convenient to Robinson mall area and shops. Downtown is just 15min away.
- Friendly staff. Worked well with our early flight out of Pittsburgh and parking of our car.
- We had a great weekend. Planning another trip and this will be the place we will stay. It was very clean. The lady at the front desk was very nice and helpful.
- I stayed at both ends of my four day trip. On my return, I requested a room on the 2nd floor, as the ground floor room was very poor (see below), and this was MUCH better. It was clean, fresh and the window opened (although the fastenings on it did not work).
MainStay Suites Pittsburgh Airport
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, MainStay Suites Pittsburgh Airport offers accommodations in Imperial, just 11 miles from Pittsburgh.Every room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Washington is 20 miles from MainStay Suites Pittsburgh Airport, and Thompson is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Affordable,clean with a nice kitchenette. Quick ride into the city and plenty of places to eat close by
- The staff was very friendly, the room clean and spacious. The bed was very comfortable. We had a very early flight out and there were yogurts and danish and coffee and juice waiting for us at the breakfast buffet, which I greatly appreciated. The shuttle was right on time.
- Comfortable bed, modern feel, good variety for breakfast, we would return.
We left to early in the morning for breakfast
we had to catch a plane
- The room itself was awesome. Way better than I ever expected. We will be staying at the hotel every time we visit Pittsburgh for the rest of our lives. The gentleman at the front desk was awesome. His name was Cade, he was very professional and very kind.
Top Hotels In Beechcliff Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Beechcliff Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Beechcliff Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Beechcliff Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!