10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bee Ridge Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Bee Ridge Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bee Ridge Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bee Ridge Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bee Ridge Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bee Ridge Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bee Ridge Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bee Ridge Florida:
Comfort Suites – Sarasota / Clark Station
Featuring an outdoor pool, a complimentary hot breakfast, and free Wi-Fi access, this pet-friendly Comfort Suites hotel is in Sarasota, Florida. The hotel is 11.2 miles from Siesta Key Beach.A flat-screen cable TV and a sitting area are featured in each accommodations at the non-smoking Sarasota Comfort Suites. All suites also include a small refrigerator, coffee machine, microwave, and private bathroom with a hairdryer.A hot tub, 24-hour front desk, and mini-market are available at the property as well as luggage storage and laundry facilities. Comfort Suites Sarasota provides free parking and free daily newspapers for guests’ convenience.Myakka River State Park is a 15-minute drive from the hotel, and Marie Selby Botanical Gardens are 17 minutes from the property. The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art and St. Armand’s Circle are each a 25-minute drive away.
- This hotel was great. From the time we walked into the door until we left. Staff are friendly, helpful and available when needed. Room was beautiful, clean and comfortable. Cleaning staff do a great job. Continental breakfast was great and kitchen staff friendly and helpful. Coffee was the best! I can’t say enough about this hotel, would definitely stay there again and highly recommend.
- Great breakfast options including pre-packed on the go option
- Although I’m familiar with Sarasota there are some good restaurants close
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating! The hot breakfast was great, and the grounds were lovely.
- We went to visit our grand children, Comfort suites allowed us to have cook outs and have have the kids over for lots of fun. This place is excellent!!!!
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Sarasota East
Located just off Interstate 75 and 10 miles from central Sarasota, this hotel features an outdoor pool. Complimentary Wi-Fi and a daily hot breakfast are provided.A 32-inch flat-screen TV, a microwave and a refrigerator are found in each modern room at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Sarasota East. Coffee-making facilities and a work desk are also included.Guests can enjoy the 24-hour fitness room and the hot tub. A business center and a laundromat are also included.Selby Botanical Gardens is less than 10 miles from the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Sarasota East. Siesta Beach is less than a 15 minute drive away.
- Convenient to what we needed to see. The room was simple but clean.
- Beds were very good. Slept like a baby. No distracting noises. Two elevators mean little wait time. Staff were always available and helpful.
- Nice pool area; friendly staff at reception; good breakfast; convenient laundry service; easy to find as just off I-75
- Bed was comfy, couch for my 93 yrold father was great. Room clean and close to elevator. Had a nice private room separated from couch area. Breakfast was great,fresh, delish. staff friendly & helpful.
- Close to restaurants & manager gave Good suggestions for eatery.
Days Inn Sarasota – Siesta Key
Days Inn Sarasota – Siesta Key offers accommodations in Sarasota.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Circus Sarasota Big Top is 7 miles from Days Inn Sarasota – Siesta Key, and Sarasota Opera is 7 miles away. Sarasota Bradenton Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- bed was very comfortable – cigarette burns on comforter
- Redrigirator not work, i reported and nobody care, room and hall smell no good, toilet is damaged, carpet dirt ans smeel horrible…
- The bed was the only good part. Shower was weak, carpet was torn is a variety of places, room had a stale smell, breakfast was minimal, no fresh fruit like most hotels.
- That I got my money back for 2 nights !! After leaving there because it was nasty!!
- only good thing is there were great stored all around the place…
Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge
Ed Smith Stadium, spring training home to the Cincinnati Reds baseball team, is 7.5 miles from the hotel. This hotel in Sarasota, Florida includes an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi.Each guest room at the Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge provides a 37-inch flat-screen cable TV. Coffee facilities are also available in every room.Sarasota Hampton Inn includes a business center and a gym. For added convenience the hotel offers laundry facilities.The hotel is 5 miles from PGA golf courses and Robarts Arena, a multi-purpose venue, is 6 miles away. Mote Marine Aquarium is 12 miles from the Bee Ridge Hampton Inn Sarasota.
- Breakfast ladies were very nice and did a nice job. Good breakfast and coffee.
- Staff were very helpful and friendly even though working many extra hours due to staff shortages because of flu.
- Very comfortable, clean and exactly what I needed.You can walk to Miller’s, Chili’s and pizza in 2 minutes. Nice little pool too, and nice breakfast.
- The convenience of location and breakfast. The beds were very comfortable.
- Convenient and comfortable (safe) location for my purposes. Staff courteous and helpful during visit. Comfortable lobby/lounge area.
Quality Inn – Sarasota
Located in Sarasota, 7 miles from Circus Sarasota Big Top, Quality Inn – Sarasota features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sarasota Opera is 7 miles from Quality Inn – Sarasota, and St. Armands Circle is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Sarasota Bradenton Airport, 11 miles from Quality Inn – Sarasota.
- I love the beds and the bedding very very comfy the pool was not full enough or that clean but enjoyable i love the rooms very cozy and pretty clean needed to b a little cleaner little things like vacuum under beds but over all 1 of my top 5 favorite hotels
- beds were very comfy and staff very friendly good breakfast
- Dirty bsthromms, stained coaches and traces of bugs infested bed. Very poor quality breakfest and very noisy. Will not recommend
- The first two days we did not have any hot water!
- It was very clean and the room and bed was very comfortable. It was in a good location to get some shopping done. 78
Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway
One of our top picks in Sarasota.This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway is located in Sarasota in the region of Florida, just 5 miles from St. Armands Circle. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Sarasota Opera is 6 miles from Best Western Gateway Siesta Key, and Circus Sarasota Big Top is 6 miles from the property. Sarasota Bradenton Airport is 10 miles away.
- The hotel was clean and modern with a beautiful pool! The rooms were clean and modern except the bathroom which is a bit dated. We enjoyed the fresh popcorn in the lobby and a delicious breakfast was offered. The staff were all helpful and professional. The bed was comfortable and lots of room for your clothes.
Breakfast was better than most hotel chains.
Staff did more than expected!
Great having the pool bar
Pool was excellent, well kept clean, plenty of shade and the temperature of the pool water perfect.
They supplied free popcorn during the afternoon and evening, a good option.
Located near to some solid value restaurants.
I had a VRBO reserved but canceled after I located this property that was as close to the beach, served a breakfast, had a pool, closer to good restaraunts within walking distance. We were also able to walk to Mass at St Thomas More
- The staff were all amazing- friendly and so helpful. The breakfasts are also fabulous – a full, hearty meal and very good. Room was also very clean, and despite the age of the property, it is well-maintained. Overall the place just has great energy!
- The breakfast was excellent. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Enjoyed the pool and bar.
- Loved the location, and the Helpfulness of the staff. Our room overlooked the pool and bar area. The flame pit by the bar and comfy sitting area was a real bonus and was unexpected. Happy hour was always good. The complimentary breakfast was also great bonus and good quality. In the 5 weeks we stayed in Florida this hotel is in our top 2. I would thoroughly recommend t this hotel
Carlisle Inn Sarasota – Opening March 2018
Located in Sarasota, 2.3 miles from Circus Sarasota Big Top, Carlisle Inn Sarasota – Opening March 2018 features an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Sarasota Opera is 3.2 miles from Carlisle Inn Sarasota, and St. Armands Circle is 5 miles away. Sarasota Bradenton Airport is 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Siesta Key Palms Hotel
One of our top picks in Sarasota.Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Siesta Key Palms Hotel is located in Sarasota, just 5 miles from St. Armands Circle. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Sarasota Opera is 6 miles from Siesta Key Palms Hotel, and Circus Sarasota Big Top is 6 miles from the property. Sarasota Bradenton Airport is 10 miles away.
- Location close to Siesta Key. Room, “efficiency,” well decorated & refurbished. Nice patio w/ fountain & flowers. Grounds & pools well kept & beautiful. Wish we could have enjoyed it longer.
- Available bikes, proximity and ease of getting to beach areas. Staff were exceptionally nice and helpful.
- Quality bikes for guest use. Excellent heated pool with pleasant area to relax.
- Clean and comfortable, loved the outdoor area, was able to work outside in privacy
- we both love it we will be back we enjoyed the pool hamic and the patio every thing was very clean walking distance to a good restaurant receptionist was very help full
Captiva Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Sarasota.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Captiva Beach Resort is located in Sarasota, just 6 miles from St. Armands Circle.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.This hotel has a private beach area and bike rental is available. Sarasota Opera is 6 miles from Captiva Beach Resort, and Circus Sarasota Big Top is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sarasota Bradenton Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Walk out the door and 200 yards to beautiful beach 🙂
- The staff was exceptional with customer service, even walking us to the beach for a view. The actual unit was extremely close to the beach and good restaurants, and we liked the accomodations which included 2 bathrooms for our 1 bedroom!
The spacious 2 bedroom,
2 bath, living room and kitchen apartment, Was obviously just renovated.(number 32). Clean and nice.
Just 3min walk to the beach
- The staff are very friendly and accommodating. The facility is clean with comfortable beds. Short walk to the beach.
- Small room but very well appointed. Seems to be newly remodeled. Great location within walking distance to the beach. Cute area of small boutique like hotels surrounding a common pool and recreation area. Full kitchen with full sized range. Coffee pot and coffee provided as well as dish detergent, body lotion, shampoo and creme rinse. More than adequate for a short stay.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota I-75
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota I75 offers accommodations in Sarasota, just 4.1 miles from Circus Sarasota Big Top.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sarasota Opera is 6 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota I75, and St. Armands Circle is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sarasota Bradenton Airport, 7 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota I75.
- Pool accommodations were great. Parking good! Room clean
- I was there because a family member was in hospice. Staff was sensitive to my needs. Rooms are clean, cheerful décor and quiet. Most staff were very friendly. Breakfast was awesome.
- Location is great, right off I75 and it’s not on a main road, so there”s no street noise.
- The two room suite was great for relaxing in the evening, not having to sit in uncomfortable chairs.
- It was an good hotel and convent to interstate. Breakfast was the basic free breakfast. WiFi was not the best and continued to loss connection. Was told at the front desk you have to agree to terms and conditions every day.
Top Hotels In Bee Ridge Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bee Ridge Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bee Ridge Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bee Ridge Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!