10 Best Hotels To Stay In Becker Minnesota – Top Hotel Reviews
Becker Minnesota is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Becker Minnesota. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Becker Minnesota. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Becker Minnesota. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Becker Minnesota right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Becker Minnesota with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Becker Minnesota:
Becker inn & Suites
In eastern Minnesota, this hotel is halfway between St. Cloud and Minneapolis. It serves a continental breakfast every morning and has a front desk that is staffed 24 hours a day.Free Wi-Fi access and cable TV with HBO are included in every room at Super 8 Becker. They come with a microwave, refrigerator, and tea and coffee-making facilities.Pebble Creek Country Club is just 1 miles from the Becker Super 8. Lake Maria State Park is 17 miles from the hotel.
- Your basic continental breakfast I mean nothing more nothing less than any other place coffee juice sweet rolls Bagels butter milk cereal oatmeal the same thing standard fare
- The rooms themselves were large and the bed was surprisingly comfortable given the more value-based nature of the establishment. I only stayed two nights and didn’t spend much time there other than to sleep and it was just fine for my purposes.
- Ok lets start with the reality, you get what you pay for,I was driving the interstate, this was online and cheap bam. This hotel is old, but it was clean, it had what I needed a bed and a shower for a few hours. I will stress it was spotless, they obviously try hard with what they have.
- comfortable beds, good location, decent breakfast and absolute value for money.
- Very friendly staff and wifi was excellent! We were in town for a sports tournament and didn’t need to be in the room much. The hotel suited our needs just fine.
GrandStay Hotel and Suites Becker-Big Lake
Situated in Becker, 29.2 miles from Maple Grove, GrandStay Hotel and Suites Becker-Big Lake features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom.
GrandStay Hotel and Suites Becker-Big Lake features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. A complimentary hot breakfast is available each morning.The nearest airport is Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, 46.6 miles from GrandStay Hotel and Suites Becker-Big Lake.
- Lobby was inviting and clean. And woman who checked us in seemed to be new staffer? Very considerate and pleasant. Can’t say same for woman she was replacing who didn’t acknowledge us in the least as seemed to be end of her shift? Or the man who came with her to our room when we found missing curtain hook wouldn’t allow for complete closure. He was quite unpleasant to her, and never acknowledged us either…but she kept her cool and stayed pleasant with us.
- Comfortable rooms and beds. Excellent breakfast. Nice and quiet
Very clean and everyone was helpful.
This room was comfortable enough to spend time just relaxing and taking a couple of hours to get unwound. We will stay again
- The continental breakfast was superb and the room was so cozy.
- The bed was comfy, with plenty of room space. The bathroom was also spacious.
Super 8 Monticello
Located in Monticello in the region of Minnesota, 23 miles from Maple Grove, Super 8 Monticello features a fitness center and indoor pool.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport is 40 miles away.
- If you are looking for a budget hotel and have the expectations of a budget hotel this is the place for you. Nothing is fancy but everything is comfortable and clean.
- I really appreciated the cleanliness of the room, the water pressure of the shower, and the breakfast offered.
- Didn’t see any eggs or bacon, but I just wanted some OJ. Very quiet in room and I needed rest from a long day in Minneapolis that included walking to US Bank Stadium and attending the Superbowl.
- I have stayed here before, I would recommend staying here. Staff are friendly and helpful if you need it , hotel lobby and rooms are clean and they have a good breakfast selection.
- We upgraded to a Jacuzzi tub room and it was fabulous!!!!
America’s Best Value Inn – Big Lake
This Big Lake, Minnesota, inn is 3 miles from Shady River Campgrounds and a 15 minute drive from Oliver Kelley Farm, a working 1860s farm. Guests will enjoy a continental breakfast and in-room, flat-screen cable TV.Rooms feature a small refrigerator and microwave. Non-smoking rooms are available upon request.The inn provides a 24-hour front desk for added convenience. Guests will have access to an on-site laundromat.America’s Best Inn Big Lake is a 5 minute drive from the center of Big Lake. Sand Dunes State Forest is just 5 miles away.
- No eggs!!!! That would have been nice to have eggs!!!!
- No protein for breakfast all carbs. Shower curtain rod had been pulled out of the wall plate sized plastered but not painted. Only two front desk people that did not speak good English
- Very clean, well decorated room. Very comfortable bed. Nice quiet hotel. Great place to relax.
Very friendly housekeeper
- the bed was very comfortable and the housekeeping were very friendly
Best Western Chelsea Hotel
Best Western Chelsea Hotel is located in Monticello, 22 miles from Maple Grove and 26 miles from Saint Cloud.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, 40 miles from Best Western Chelsea Inn & Suites.
- The hotel was wonderful. Our only problem was with booking.com. The lady at the front desk went out of her way to help us. I wish I would have gotten her name.
- I liked when my air conditioning wasn’t working. They solved the problem quick. My room was back cooling down. 🙂
- Very Clean and a Friendly staff. Really all you need. The breakfast was good as well 🙂
- great eggs–breakfast! beds and pillows were exceptional
- rm was very well appointed and was everything we needed. the breakfast was very good every morning. it made our day start off very nice.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Albertville, MN
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Country Inn & Suites Albertville is located in Albertville in the region of Minnesota, just 27 miles from Minneapolis.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, 34 miles from Country Inn Albertville.
- Fresh Yogart with berries, not in separate containers.
- Liked everything about it. We always stay here on Thanksgiving weekend. Perfect location. 5 minutes from family.
- Really enjoyed the breakfast selection for dry cereal.
- The breakfast was amazing and the rooms are nice that it has a door in between.
- The facility was outdated but clean. It also had a weird smell in the hallways. When we booked the room the website boasted a hot breakfast but it was fried potatoes and some egg sort of stuff. The staff was great!
Travelodge St Cloud
Travelodge St Cloud offers accommodations in Saint Cloud.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Enjoyed breakfast. Location was convenient. Clean facilities. Good value.
- Little out the way but good value for money. Very quiet
- Very friendly staff, aleays eager to help with questions and problems.
- The bed was confortable and I liked the Keurig coffee machine in the room.
- Rooms were secluded. Excellent breakfast. Decent wifi for a hotel.
Holiday Inn Express and Suites St. Cloud
One of our top picks in Saint Cloud.Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Holiday Inn Express and Suites St. Cloud is located in Saint Cloud.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking.
- Breakfast was awesome, plenty of choices and the food was hot.
- It was very clean and spacious! The front desk staff were super friendly and willing to get our family checked in early! We were there for a hockey tournament.
- The staff was very nice the room was very very clean
- Comfortable beds, great hot breakfast, friendly staff.
- Breakfast had alot of variety. But would like some vegetarian/vegan options besides bread or bagels.
AmericInn Lodge and Suites – Saint Cloud
This Saint Cloud, Minnesota, inn is 5 miles from Munsinger and Clemens Gardens and Saint Cloud State University. Guests can enjoy a hot breakfast and access to an indoor pool.The rooms at AmericInn Lodge and Suites feature a flat-screen cable TV with HBO movie channels and small sitting area. Some rooms include a spa bathtub, microwave, and small refrigerator.Saint Cloud AmericInn Lodge and Suites provides free Wi-Fi and is a pet-friendly, non-smoking property. Guests can take advantage of the on-site business center and a laundromat.Guests are 6 miles from dining and shopping options at Crossroads Center and Angushire Golf Club. Downtown Saint Cloud is only 5 miles away.
- The woman who was keeping up the breakfast area would not let my 13 yr. old son make his own waffle. He normally enjoys making them for each of us but with her pestering and looking over his shoulder he went back to the room. She made me uncomfortable as well.
- Easy access off of the interstate and to the city’s beautiful bike trails.
- Great beds, clean, friendly staff, simple but good breakfast before hitting the road.
- The breakfast was amazing. We stay in hotels frequently and this was by far the best. Our room was exceptionally clean, in fact the whole place was clean. I also thought the frozen pizzas for sale is a pretty great idea! The staff were very professional.
- Easy on and off access to the interstate highway. Quiet. Great breakfast.
Featuring free WiFi, Riverwood Inn offers accommodations in Otsego. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Minneapolis is 29 miles from Riverwood Inn, and Maple Grove is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, 36 miles from Riverwood Inn.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Becker Minnesota Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Becker Minnesota to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Becker Minnesota but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Becker Minnesota. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!