10 Best Hotels To Stay In Becharro Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Becharro Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Becharro Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Becharro Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Becharro Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Becharro Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Becharro Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Becharro Asturias:
Apartamentos Peña Mar
Offering apartments with free WiFi access and views of the Eo River Estuary, Apartamentos Peña Mar is located in Castropol. These simply decorated apartments feature a washing machine.Apartments have a living room with a TV, a sofa and a dining area. There is a kitchen with a microwave and coffee machine. The private bathroom comes with a bath.Grocery deliveries and packed lunches can be organized for you. There is a shared lounge area in reception. Bike rental is available at Apartamentos Peña Mar.Playa de las Catedrales Beach is a 15-minute drive from the property, while Peñarronda Beach is 10 minutes’ drive away. Asturias Airport is located 50 mi from the accommodations.
- El apartamento es comodo, limpio, práctico y silencioso
- La chica de recepción muy maja,y las camas eran cómodas
- Buena Ubicación, comidas para desplazarte a visitar pueblos cercanos
- El mobiliario estaba nuevo, era cómodo, funcionaba todo. El trato con la chica genial. Nos tocó el apartamento más cercano a la puerta por lo que estupendo.
- Appartamento comodo, pulito e spazioso con tutti i servizi.
Set on the northern coast of Galicia, close to the beach and the banks of the Ribadeo Estuary, the Santa Cruz is a value-for-money option in a lovely, tranquil location.Enjoy the peace and quiet in your functional bedroom at the Santa Cruz,TV and radio available for your comfort.Take a short stroll out to the long white beach, where you can spend a day sunbathing or soaking up the environment. This hotel also offers a shared terrace and free private parking.At meal times, the Santa Cruzs restaurant offers characteristic Galician cuisine, including plenty of fresh fish, or you can ask at the 24-hour reception for recommendations.
- Fabulous value for money, appreciated the parking, breakfast and very helpful staff. They also have bikes – with helmets. We did not use them but great service!
- The staff was very friendly, cafeteria was nice and it was located directly on the Camino del Norte
- This is Right Off the Camino Northe an the camino passes right in front of this place so it’s very easy to find an the signage is also excellent!
- Nice facility, nice location. The gentleman at the desk was very helpful.
- Great hosts, simple but comfortable accomodations, and nice breakfast with fresh juice and pastries. Would definitely stay here again if passing through Ribadeo.
One of our top picks in Ribadeo.Offering free WiFi, this modern hotel is located on the Camino de Santiago Trail in the town of Ribadeo, 0.6 mi from the port. Playa de las Catedrales Beach is a 15-minute drive away.Featuring wooden floors, each heated room has a flat-screen TV, safe and desk. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.An interesting coastal town that features, both architectural beauty as well as stunning landscapes and beaches. The area is renowned for its top cuisine and wine.
- Everything was perfect, the location, the room, very confortable room and friendly staff. I really recommend this hotel.
- Good location for walking the Camino. Staff nice, tried to help with the internet but very poor signal.
- Great breakfast and bar/dining room attached to the hotel. They also served a great breakfast. The serving staff in the restaurant was excellent.
- Staff was friendly, helpful, and very accommodating. They assisted us with finding a good restaurant as well as the laundry facility. The rooms were small but clean. Breakfast was wonderful.
- Very nice staff. Great breakfast. All staff knew where the Camino was
Hotel y Apartamentos Penarronda Playa
One of our top picks in Castropol.Surrounded by nature. Hotel y Apartamentos Penarronda Playa features free Wi-Fi, heating and sea view. Located on the outskirts of Castropol, it is a short, 7-minute walk from Penarronda Beach.This rustic hotel with exposed wooden beams and stone walls offers rooms with private bathroom and spa bath, a flat-screen TV and refrigerator. Some rooms have a kitchenette as well. The hotel has a bar and it organizes hiking tours.Shops and restaurants are about 4 mi away. Castropol Golf Club is a 10-minute drive from the property. Cantábrico Motorway is 2.2 mi away.
- Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The beach was a short walk from the property. Wonderful breakfast.
- I can’t say enough about this property. Such a gem. Ana, was a true host and very accommodating. It was very hard to leave. We made a new friend and are looking forward to coming back. The property is perfect. We were celebrating our anniversary and had cherries, chocolate and wine waiting for us when we checked in. The rooms are beautiful and unique. We stayed in 2 different rooms during our stay. Both equally as great. Breakfast is great, they make the orange juice from fresh oranges right in front of you. It’s an old stable converted into a small hotel. The building itself is beautiful. You can tell they took great care in the details of the building when they built it. Views of country side while just near the beach. Oh, and dinner was excellent! We like to try new places to eat when we travel but the dinner was so amazing we ate both nights during our stay. I highly recommend this property!
- It is a great small hotel in the middle of farm land and very close to a fantastic beach. It was such a great combination of good accommodation with the peaceful country atmosphere around. Food in the restaurant was very good, particularly fresh figs off the tree few steps away from the hotel.
- We looked for secluded area where El Camino pilgrims might hike near or stay. This was excellent area with beautiful beach in short hike.
- Anna the innkeeper was a delight and very friendly, accommodating and a lovely person.
Hotel Villa De Ribadeo
One of our best sellers in Ribadeo! Located in Ribadeo, Hotel Villa De Ribadeo provides a shared lounge. This 1-star hotel offers a tour desk. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at the hotel.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Hotel Villa De Ribadeo.Foz is 17 miles from the accommodation, while Luarca is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 60 miles from the property.
- the location, the kindness of the desk attendant and the breakfast
- Location 20 metres from Camino. 150 m from Praza de eSpania. 200 m from Church and tourist office. Beside supermarkets and a good selection of bars and restaurants. Very generous breakfast for the price. Very clean and big rooms. Staff friendly and helpful.
- The secure area out back for bicycles was very easy and convenient
- They offered us a take away breakfast as soon as we mentioned we were not going to make it for the breakfast at 08:15.
- Handy to the beaches. Good parking below accessed by lift.
Hotel La Ruta
Offering a restaurant, a bar and a shared lounge, Hotel La Ruta is located in Tapia de Casariego. Free WiFi access is provided. The property is a 2-minute walk from the sea.The rooms have a balcony, a desk and a TV. Featuring a bath, the private bathroom also comes with a bidet and free toiletries.Hotel La Ruta is 1,300 feet from the Port of Tapia de Casariego and 6.8 mi from Ribadeo. Asturias Airport is 52 mi away.
- Very good stay along the Camino. Basic but clean. Appreciated the welcome and efficient attention.
- Nice place, not the most famous town in the world, but definitely worth visiting. The hotel is not the newest one ever, but absolutely OK. Superfast wifi!
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Location good. Provided a nice breakfast.
- El personal muy amable. La habitación muy cómoda y espaciosa. El pueblo un encanto y un paseo marítimo muy bonito.
- La habitación en general era cómoda y se veía el mar desde la ventana, aunque fuera un poco lejos.
Hotel A Finca
Hotel A Finca is a boutique hotel located in the La Mariña Lucense, 2.5 mi from Las Catedrales Beach. Rooms in this rural hotel have LED TV and free Wi-Fi. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at A Finca features bright colors and elegant modern design. They all have heating and a private bathroom with shower and toiletries. The hotel also has a barbecue in the garden and a terrace with outdoor furniture.Guests at A Finca Hotel can enjoy homemade and local products at breakfast each morning included in the price. Touristic information is provided and guests can take part in excursions and practice various activities such as horse riding, windsurfing and fishing.Viveiro is a 40-minute drive from the hotel and the A8 Motorway is just 0.6 mi away. This road offers direct access to all of Spain’s beautiful Costa Verde, including the cities of Gijón and Santander.
- The young gentlemen who managed the hotel was very pleasant and accommodating. As we are walking a coastal route to Santiago, we wanted to get an earlier start than the usual breakfast time would allow. The manager graciously came to work early to prepare a nice breakfast for us. Although we indicated we would be happy with toast and coffee, he put out the full spread for us. The hotel is well situated a day’s walk from Ribadeo and Burela.
- Great location for walking and visiting the amazing coastline. As Catedrais is stunning and not to be missed. The hotel was very relaxed and comfortable and everyone was extremely friendly and helpful.
- Todo perfecto. Una única pega, más variedad en el desayuno.
- El edificio, la habitaciones, limpieza, trato. Todo perfecto. Los propietarios son muy amables y atentos.
- Es bonito y moderno. La ubicación bien. El personal nos atendió muy bien dándonos muy buenas indicaciones para comer y que visitar
Casa Amadora is a 19th-century building set just 0.9 mi from the popular Las Catedrales Beach. Modern facilities include free Wi-Fi.Spacious gardens and relaxing terraces are available at the Casa Amadora.Rooms are all bright and spacious, with a private balcony. The classic-style décor is characteristic of 19th-century Galicia.Free private parking is possible on site. Ribadeo is a 10-minute drive away. There is also easy access along the coast through the nearby A-8 Motorway. Asturias Airport is 56 mi away.
- The breakfast; the comfort of the rooms; the charm of the building; very friendly staff (I enjoyed the orujo, gratis); the incredibly beautiful nearby beaches.
- Nice, light and spacious room, good breakfast and free private parking.
El trato agradable.
Muy limpio y acogedor.
la cercanía a la Playa de las Catedrales
la comodidad de las camas y la amplitud de la habitación
que cada habitación estuviese dedicada a un personaje famoso del pueblo
- Hotel cómodo, coqueto y con buenas instalaciones. Tiene parking privado. Buen desayuno buffet.
Hotel Balcón de San Bartolo
Hotel Balcón de San Bartolo offers direct access to San Bartolo and is a short walk from the beautiful Playa de las Catedrales. It offers free parking and 24-hour reception.The rooms at Balcón de San Bartolo feature an private bathroom with a large shower.The Balcón features attractive design, with stone walls. A bar, terrace and garden area all available.Horse riding excursions and bicycle rental can be arranged at the property.The hotel is well located for A-8 Motorway, which offers easy access to the northern coast of Spain. Ribadeo and Foz are a 6-minute drive away.
- The personal and staff and their advices and tips.
- Very friendly and service oriented personal (englisch speaking), quiet and clean room, good bed
- Hotel staff was very nice and even packed us a breakfast to go when we had early morning chekout
- place bicycle, wifi, spacious room, clean, near beach
Hotel is close to the beaches.
Breakfast was great and personal.
Staff was very friendly.
Ros Mary hotel is located on Camino de Santiago Pilgrimate Route, next to Ribadeo’s main square, Alameda de San Francisco. It has a restaurant and free Wi-Fi is public areas.All heated rooms at Ros Mary feature a simple décor. Each is equipped with a flat-screen TV and has a private bathroom with a bath tub and free toiletries.The café-restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It offers a 3-course lunch menu and an à la carte menu including characteristic regional dishes.The marina is a 5-minute walk away and Playa de las Catedrales Beach is about 20 minutes’ drive away.There is free public parking near the hotel.
- The staff were very helpful and accommodating – it was the first day of our Camino walk and they gave advice about local facilities. The situation is relaxed and friendly, on the edge of the square
- Excellent location, right on the Camino del Norte route. Very helpful & friendly owner.
- A perfect location and easy ri fund. Host was very helpful.
- The hotel’s location is excellent, right in the centre of the town. The staff were very friendly. The room was basic but clean and adequate for our needs. Despite signs advising that access to the hotel would be closed after 12 midnight, we were given a key to return whenever we wanted.
- The Ros Mary is centrally located and next to the lively Plaza España. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful. We were very comfortable there.
Top Hotels In Becharro Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Becharro Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Becharro Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Becharro Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!