10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bebington Merseyside – Top Hotel Reviews
Bebington Merseyside is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bebington Merseyside. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bebington Merseyside. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bebington Merseyside. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bebington Merseyside right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bebington Merseyside with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bebington Merseyside:
Bridge Inn by Good Night Inns
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bridge Inn by Good Night Inns offers accommodations in Port Sunlight, just 4.1 miles from Liverpool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is an ATM at the property.Chester is 12 miles from Bridge by Good Night Inns, and Southport is 20 miles from the property. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 6 miles away.
OK, I booked a single room and got a single bed. Bedside table was right next to the bed and my arms kept hitting it during the night.
Food in the restaurant was excellent.
- Beds were comfy. location is good with easy access to Liverpool
- Cleanliness, and the Television was excellent. Breakfast was lovely, beautifully cooked and presented as was our evening meals. Staff are excellent, nothing is too much trouble for them.
- Pretty much everything – staff, restaurant, bar,
- Big rooms, great location and nice cheap restaurant underneath.
- OK, I booked a single room and got a single bed. Bedside table was right next to the bed and my arms kept hitting it during the night.
Village Hotel Wirral
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Village Hotel Wirral offers accommodations in Bromborough, just 4.3 miles from Liverpool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chester is 12 miles from Village Hotel Wirral, and Southport is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Modern and bright. Nice bar good service. Location easy to find.
- The bed in our double room was excellent and we had a superb nights sleep.
- Convenient for us warm Good hairdryer in room and iron and ironing board
- The room. Has a bar restaurant and coffee area. Also leisure facilities
- Service was great .. the ladies on the front are always over helpful
The Dolby Hotel
One of our top picks in Liverpool.The Dolby Hotel is in the center of the city, overlooking the Mersey River. It is a short walk from Liverpool’s stores and bars, and has free Wi-Fi and free parking.Each room has a private shower room, flat-screen TV, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities.The hotel is half a mile from the Liverpool One shopping center and the BT Convention Centre. Liverpool Lime Street Train Station is a 10-minute drive away.The hotel restaurant and bar serves well-priced food and drinks overlooking the water.Anfield Stadium, historic home of Liverpool FC soccer team, is a 15-minute car ride into town, and Liverpool Airport can be reached in just a 20 minute drive.
- Nice location…..staff very friendly and accommodating. Although the menu in the restaurant was limited during our stay the meal we did have was delicious….would stay again.
- Hotel was great. Staff was very helpful. Rooms were very clean and location was central, all walking distance. Breakfast was good. Will stay again.
- You get what you pay for no qualms no messes. Just a nice place to stay for a decent price
- The staff are welcoming, the room was comfortable and we had a great view out over the Mersey. We also enjoyed being so close to the Baltic Triangle.
The Hotel was perfect for our group going to the races , the rooms and bathrooms are small but clean staff are very friendly .
We have booked here again for the 2019 national and look forward to staying at the Dolby hotel .
The Riverhill Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Riverhill Hotel offers accommodations in Birkenhead. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Liverpool is 3.7 miles from The Riverhill Hotel, and Blackpool is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The gentleman on reception on check in was fantastic as was the night porter
- Staff were lovely and friendly and offered lots of tips about where to go in Liverpool
- The staff at reception were great and allowed us to check in early, the room was very clean and comfortable. The staff were very helpful and knowledgeable about the local area. Would definitely visit again.
- Excellent service, fantastic room. Will certainly stay here again. Breakfast food excellent.
- The location was perfect for our needs & staff were helpful.
Woodcote House has individual, colorful rooms with great showers, and boasts a fantastic location for exploring Liverpool or Chester.Hooton Train Station is a 10 minute walk away and has frequent services to Liverpool and Chester. Highway M53 is just 2 minutes away. Woodcote provides great access to Cheshire Oaks, Ellesmere Port, The Boat Museum, North Wales and the beautiful Wirral Peninsula.The Woodcote House Hotel is newly refurbished to a very high standard. All rooms have private bathrooms, superb showers and flat-screen TVs, and most have king beds.
- The room was spacious and comfortable, the optional breakfast excellent and the staff friendly.
- The quietest hotel room we have stayed in, we were on the top floor. The staff were attentive and helpful. The quality of the food was very good and served promptly. The room was warm and comfortable. Lots of car parking. Just off the motorway. Good value for money. Being done up at present but should only be better when finished. Afternoon teas available.
- Great to be in one of the cottages where I could let myself in late. Room was really nicely decorated and spacious, loved the complementary shampoo and shower gel dispensers and well-stocked tea and coffee station.
- The staff were extremely helpful and friendly ! Great that they have the restaurant right downstairs, the room was beautiful and very clean, loved the feel of the hotel.
- decent hotel with good travel links to chester or liverpool
Jurys Inn Liverpool
One of our top picks in Liverpool.In Kings Waterfront, next to the Albert Dock and right across from the Echo Arena and ACC Liverpool, the Jurys Inn Liverpool is also a 5-minute walk into the center of the city. The property also provides free Wi-Fi access.The bright, modern bedrooms at Jurys Inn Liverpool feature crisp white linens, large flat-screen TVs and spacious bathrooms with spa toiletries. There are large work space areas available, as well as tea and coffee facilities.Breakfast is provided in the modern restaurant, which also serves an international dinner menu at affordable prices. The bar serves lunch and snacks, as well as coffee.The hotel has a 24-hour front desk and also provides services such as dry cleaning/laundry. Public parking is available close to the hotel. A fee applies.
- Excellent location right on Albert Dock. Room was immaculate, bed very comfortable and breakfast very good.
- Excellent location, an easy stroll to attractions, restaurants and shops. We had a room with a good view of the waterfront (see photo).
- I arrived late due to traffic issues, and the man behind reception was extremely welcoming and sympathetic and upgraded my room, it’s just a shame I would only be in the hotel for a few hours.
- I was pleased with all the facilities and my room was very good. The staff were excellent and very helpful.
- Nice and comfy beds. Nice towels. Goods Space of room. Very Nice location. Friendly staff.
Less than 1,650 feet from Liverpool Lime Street Rail Station, the central Adelphi Hotel has en suite rooms. There is free WiFi available in all public areas.All bedrooms have WiFi access and guests can benefit from two 20-minute complimentary sessions per day. Charges apply for unlimited WiFi access.Cromptons Restaurant serves French cuisine, while Jenny’s Bar and Carvery has a cocktail bar. The Overstuffed Pizzeria offers an Italian menu.Built in 1826, Adelphi Hotel has original period features, including chandeliers and marble halls.
- This Hotel has a lot of history. The location is good for the city, train and tourist spots. Breakfast time is busy but the food was hot and tasty. The tea and coffe was not so good. The room we had was a good size but the decor was very tired. The bed was a 4’6” which was a little small for hotels these days. The room was warm. The hot water is very hot so be careful. For a couple of nights this hotel was OK. The bedding was very clean and fresh and changed every day and new towels every morning. The staff were very good and helpful. I do think it’s price did not reflect the standard. BRITANNIA need to put some investment here and a refurb is much needed. Considering the hotels I have stayed in this is not the worst and not the best.
- the staff are always friendly and helpful rooms are beautiful food is amazing our car got broke into on the car park but staff cleaned it and helped us above and beyond the call of duty it won’t put us of going back infact we have alreafy booked again if one thing could be improved I would say a secure car park
Room was lovely and clean however the only minor issue was the heating was on during the night which we had no control of. Staff was always willing to help and went above and beyond my expectations. As for the turn down ladies I can only say 10/10 great job.
Looking forward to my next visit to Liverpool thanks to the service I received.
- Lovely hotel I stay here every time I visit Liverpool as it never lets me down
- Upgraded to a massive suite that was dated but still nice and great value for money.
Thornton Hall Hotel & Spa
Nestled amidst attractive gardens in the beautiful Wirral countryside, this luxury spa resort offers an extensive treatment menu, and Chester and Liverpool are just 15 minutes’ drive away.All rooms at Thornton Hall Hotel provide free Wi-Fi and tea/coffee-making facilities. Each has an en-suite bathroom with a bath and shower.Fine dining can be enjoyed in the elegant Lawns Restaurant. The Tapas & Grill Restaurant and The Lounge Bar offer food and drinks al fresco in the hotel’s grounds. Dinner, bed and breakfast rates include a GBP 49 food allowance from the restaurant menu.Situated in the unspoilt hamlet of Thornton Hough, the 4-star hotel has been stylishly extended to offer all modern comforts but still retains some striking original features, such as oak carvings and ornate ceilings.Liverpool One shopping district, Cheshire Oaks and Blue Planet Aquarium are a 15-minute drive from Thornton Hall. Chester Zoo, Liverpool and Everton Football Clubs, and Deeside are all 20 minutes’ drive away.
- Outstanding accommodation. Hotel itself is superb, room spotlessly clean. Staff very friendly and very helpful. Spa was also excellent, great facilities – and staff here also very good. Accidently left something of sentimental value at hotel – staff could not have done more to retrieve this. Thank you.
- Really nice hotel, lovely family room with friendly staff
I loved the spa facilities and the bar service to the outside hot tubs.
Food in the evening was very nice, the bar area in the health club has a very relaxed atmosphere.
my room was sizable and well appointed.
- The staff were fantastic. I loved the atmosphere and original features in the main hotel. Everywhere was spotless. The spa is amazing- two outdoor hotting?! Loved it! Already planning our next trip!
- Spa, pool and hot tubs in fabulous relaxing location
Mercure Chester North Woodhey House Hotel
In the beautiful county of Cheshire, a few minute drive from exit J5 off highway M53, the hotel has good facilities including a health club with heated pool.Mercure Chester North Woodhey House Hotel offers well-furnished rooms, a modern restaurant and bar, and free parking.This Mercure hotel is easily accessible from highway M53 and is between Chester and Liverpool, with North Wales a few miles away. The hotel is near the village of Little Sutton, where there is a train station with services to Chester and the rest of the Merseyrail network.
- The staff were brilliant and super friendly… Tracy at the Reception… Julie in the Breakfast lounge … Steve who looked after us when we wanted a drink!
- The location was easy and central fro my needs, the room was a good size with a comfortable bed. There was a large bar area with nice seating.
- The majority of the staff were warm and approachable. The beds were comfortable and the room clean
- The reception staff were great on check in and also the nice youg chap that bought my room service. The bar looked nice but i didnt go in.
- the room needs decoration, rooms and corridor unclean. hygiene needs to improve
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, The Ship offers accommodations in Parkgate, just 9 miles from Liverpool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Chester is 11 miles from The Ship, and Llandudno is 31 miles away. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- Great place, nice people, good service and food, good selection of Whiskeis was a bonus.
Fine food, helpful staff on a fantastic location.
- Size of room nice ,location excellent,staff very friendly and helpful
- Been frequently before as always such good value – great quality accommodation, food and location (overall).
- Good atmosphere in the bar/restaurant. Good food. Enjoyed my pancake and bacon breakfast. Very professional staff.
Top Hotels In Bebington Merseyside Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bebington Merseyside to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bebington Merseyside but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bebington Merseyside. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!