10 Best Hotels To Stay In Beasain Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Beasain Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Beasain Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Beasain Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Beasain Basque Country. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Beasain Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Beasain Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Beasain Basque Country:
This former Medieval inn in the Basque town of Beasain is today a luxurious hotel with a sauna and restaurant. The soundproofed, modern rooms all have free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs.Hotel Dolarea’s rooms have wooden floors, elegant minimalist furniture and white walls. Some have beamed ceilings, and all have modern bathrooms.The Dolarea Hotel has a library as well as a small fitness center. It also has an attractive garden.The Dolarea’s restaurant offers high-quality and innovative cuisine based on traditional Gipuzkoan dishes.Beasain is just 25 mi from San Sebastian and about an hour’s drive from Bilbao.
- The place is so beautiful like a dream, and everyone in the hotel and those from local are so friendly make us feel like home.
Lot of space available on first floor to relax.
Rooms big, spacious
Very nice restaurant
Fantastic Hotel, great position, amazing old refurbished building, the lady at the reception very kind and talkative, great restaurant, impressive low price.
I had a perfect dinner, 3 corses with only 19,80 €!!! Amazing and really good, 1 Michelin *.
Very very good breakfast.
- The room was big and comfy. The restaurant excellent and the breakfast was included in the rate and a great plus. Exceptionally, they open early the breakfast buffet to accommodate my early meeting, very kind staff. Thanks a lot.
Located in Beasain, Hotel Beasain provides air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The property features a bar, as well as a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. The property has a 24-hour front desk.At the hotel, each room is equipped with a desk. All rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries. At Hotel Beasain all rooms include a closet and a flat-screen TV.San Sebastian is 27 miles from the accommodation. San Sebastián Airport is 35 miles away.
- Guy at reception was really helpful, spoke English for us, found somewhere safe to store our bikes and translated the menu. Room was big and clean. Evening meal was good value.
Rooms with space and very Well decorated and clean.
Staff very kind
- Muy limpio, acogedor y moderno, todo funcionaba muy bien.
- El servicio muy amable y la cafetería estaba abierta 24h con una comida muy buena. Lo malo es que por la noche iban hombres a beber y fuera había un poco de escándalo, pero no excesivo. Buena relación calidad precio.
- El personal de la gasolinera, súper amables y atentos.
Located in the Salbatoreh industrial area, 5 minutes’ drive from Beasain, Hotel Salbatoreh offers free WiFi and an on-site restaurant.Each room at the Hotel Salbatoreh has stylish décor with wooden floors. All rooms come with cable TV, a desk and a modern bathroom.Hotel Salbatoreh’s restaurant offers set menus and a selection of hot dishes and sandwiches. A continental breakfast is included in the rate.Salbatoreh is set in the Goierri area, which has been prized as a European Destination of Excellence, and is ideal for hiking.San Sebastián and its impressive beaches can be reached in 40 minutes by car, while Bilbao is approximately 56 mi away.
- The staff was very friendly, the rooms were comfortable enough and everything was clean
- Very good i am happy i chose this over the more central ones in fact was even better!
- The location is very good; close to Industrial area
- Great staff. Good restaurant, with reasonable prices. Free parking outside. Breakfast was free. It was only toast and jam with coffee and fresh orange. But nice enough.
- Friendly staff. Good food. Good comfortable rooms. Not far from motorway, Excellent value for money
Hotel Igartza is set in the pretty Basque village of Beasain, 25 mi from San Sebastian. Each bright, functional room features air conditioning, a private bathroom, TV and free Wi-Fi.The Igartza Hotel has an on-site snack bar with a pool table. The Artzai Enea restaurant is located a 5-minute walk away and serves characteristic regional dishes.The Igartza’s 24-hour reception includes a tour desk, offering information about the area. Beasain Train and Bus Station is just 150 feet away. Bilbao, Vitoria and Pamplona are all within an hour’s drive, and free parking can be found nearby.
- Well located , clean and comfortable hotel with a very nice and helpfull staff. Thank you.
- We booked this hotel as a stopover en route from france to portugal and so did not have great expectations for the town or the hotel. However we found it a really special place and community – very welcoming despite being quite cut off and not at all touristy. The hotel exterior is rather unpreposessing but its lovely inside.
- The employees were very friendly and very attentive to us. The hotel is small but very nice. Good complimentary breakfast.
- Clean and comfortable, good bed, staff were friendly and helpful. Its location 40 km out of San Sebastion makes the trip to Bilbao that much closer. Nice breakfast.
- The staff was friendly although finding a place to eat was a challenge. The breakfast was okay and enjoyable.
Hotel Castillo is set in the countryside of the Basque Country, 25 miles from San Sebastian. It offers a traditional Basque restaurant and air conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.Free public parking is available at the Castillo Hotel. The city of Vitoria and the beaches of the Costa Verde are less than a 1-hour drive away. The hotel’s 24-hour front desk has a tour desk, which can give information on the local area.Each room at the Castillo has a private bathroom. Rooms also include a TV and a minibar.
- Wonderful hotel, beautiful rooms and great staff , views exceptional.
- Lovely rooms with very nice bathrooms, modern and comfortable. Plenty of parking and a great bar with very reasonable prices. Staff were great. Best stay we’ve had in a while.
I followed a fellow traveller’s advice in booking this hotel.
Glad I did.
It is right beside the Hiway, but that was a bonus in my case. Easy access, good parking and well lit parking-lot.
Room was a good size and a very nice bathroom with a great shower was a bonus.
Dinner was good, you select from a daily menu chart… the mixed salad was super.!
Efficient service… although as usual in Spain, it seems… VERY little English spoken.
A great find for an overnight stop.!
- The value for money in the restaurant was excellent. Sufficient though for a menu del dia ….. bottle of wine EACH was a real surprise 🙂
- Location, internal very nice, rooms very good, efficient hotel
Hotel Restaurante Zelaa
Surrounded by mountains, Hotel Restaurante Zelaa is located in the Basque country town of Zaldivia. It offers a stylish Basque restaurant and modern rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The rooms at the Zelaa feature wooden floors and simple, modern décor. Each one is equipped with air conditioning, central heating and a work desk.The beautiful city of San Sebastián is just 30 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Pamplona, the site of the San Fermines bull running festival, is a 50-minute drive away.
- A modern hotel in an out of the way location, however there were some small towns nearby including Ordizia with nice restaurants & bars.
- Beautiful mountain views, clean & tidy, really nice bathrooms, comfy beds, patient staff for non speaking Brits
- Habitaciones amplias y cómodas. Recién remodelado. Todo perfecto.
- Zona tranquila i en proximidad a muchos destinos de Guipúzcoa.
- Nos gustó todo en general, empezando por la ubicación, tranquilidad, la amabilidad del personal, la limpieza, la habitación, las vistas. Vaya no tenemos ni una queja.
Offering a terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Imaz is set in the center of Segura. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant that serves local produce.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.San Sebastián is 25 mi from Hotel Imaz, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 24 mi from the property. San Sebastián Airport is 34 mi away.
- Breakfast is good and they make you eggs on request. Rooms and hotel in general clean, comfortable, new and airconditioned. Restaurant food OK. In middle of small town and plaza, with locals.
- Nice hotel in a really small city. Everything is clean and looking new, I haven´t expected such a comfort in this area!
- Nice town, very helpful owner,incredibly comfortable rooms
- Beautiful, modern and comfortable room. Regardless of the language problems the staff were all very friendly and accommodating.
- Excellent hotel, completely new and paying a lot of attention to details. Clean, nice-looking and comfortable.
Iriarte Jauregia is a beautifully restored 17th-century palace is located in fabulous Basque countryside, 19 mi from the coast. Enjoy fine dining, stunning views and eye-catching design. Browse the Wi-Fi for free.The Iriarte has carefully designed its interiors to balance both the old and new. Cutting-edge design such as contemporary furniture and fabrics are contrasted against original features of the building such as stone walls and beamed ceilings.All rooms have views of the valley or the garden. Featuring elegant décor in neutral tones, they come with a plasma-screen TV and a well-equipped bathroom.Set in beautiful gardens, the hotel features a fine-dining restaurant that serves creative cuisine, the Bailara, run by the chef Enrique Fleischmann. There is also an informal snack bar and a library with a reading lounge.Make a visit to the Basque city of San Sebastian, just 19 mi away where you can browse the shops, galleries and characteristic tapas restaurants.
- The hotel is lovely but it’s a bit remote it said it was 20 mins from San Sebastián but it’s more like 45 mins
- Wonderful experience for a relaxing holiday. Service exceeded our expectations.
- Absolutely charming location in the middle of the mountains, all lush and green around, with an extremely peaceful view, only bothered by the distant sound of cows. If you prefer this to your average city stay, you would absolutely love this place. Breakfast was quite on spot, and you could take it on an outdoors terrace overlooking the valley. Appropriated sized rooms, excellent bed, and even some extra space for our dog to enjoy.
- Beautifully renovated hotel in a lovely, peaceful valley that gave us the opportunity to explore a bit more of the Basque countryside. Walking distance from a lovely, small village and some nice trails….a short drive from the larger town of Tolosa. Staff were very friendly and helpful and included breakfast was good.
- The food was FABULOUS! Loved the views, and the walks around the neighborhood. The room was very comfortable and every detail was attended to.
Featuring a restaurant and free Wi-Fi, Hotel Mauleon is located in Legazpi in the Basque country, 37 mi from San Sebastian.The hotel offers heated single or double/twin rooms and each is uniquely decorated. They include a TV, wardrobe and private bathroom. Free towels and bed linen are included.Hotel Mauleon’s restaurant offers a varied menu of fish and meats, as well as a selection of wines, particularly Riojas.Legazpi Bus Station and Train Station are just a 5-minute walk from the hotel, and Aizkorri-Aratz Nature Reserve is 3.1 mi away. Hotel Mauleon is a 45-minute drive from the coastal town of Zumaia, and Bilbao is 43 mi away.
- Good comfortable room/bed. Great location for exploring the Basque region or for an overnight stay. Good local bars/restaurants within walking distance.
- la ubicación, el edificio en si es muy bonito, y el trato del personal perfecto, todo correcto como siempre, en el centro de la ciudad y cerca de todo, sitio para aparcar gratuito y todo correcto
- El edificio palaciego, el balcón y la ubicación, así como el trato
het hotel, heel bijzonder, bijna een monument… prachtig interieur.
Motoren veilig gestald.
- Alojamiento limpio y cómodo. Situación céntrica y a menos de 5 minutos andando de la estación de tren.
Hotel Restaurante Lazkao
Located in the outskirts of Lazkao, Hotel Restaurante Lazkao is located at the entrance of the business area. It offers a restaurant that serves traditional Basque cuisine made with local produce.Set within a natural setting, all rooms have heating and basic décor. They come with a TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries. A room adapted for disabled guests is available.Hotel Restaurante Lazkao is 650 feet from the town center. The monasteries of Santa Ana and Santa Teresa, 5 minutes’ drive away, are two of the best preserved monuments from the 17th century in the Guipúzcoa region.
Excelente ubicacion para descansar.
La cordialidad de los trabajadores.
- Bij aankomst hadden we totaal geen verwachting eerder twijfel. Maar we kregen een schone prima kamer. Geen luxe maar alles was aanwezig. ‘s Avonds kon je er goed eten voor weinig geld. Dit overtrof onze verwachting. Goede uitvalbasis voor San Sebastian en Bilbao.
- Nos encanto la ubicación y el personal del hotel muy amable. Todo muy limpio. Lo recomiendo sin duda.
- Le rapport qualité prix , rien ne manque à pars là clim peut être
- Tuvimos una estancia estupenda, el personal muy agradable y la comida del restaurante riquísima. Era la primera vez que visitábamos la zona y nos ha encantado, esperamos repetir. Un saludo para Carlos
- Excelente ubicacion para descansar.
Top Hotels In Beasain Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Beasain Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Beasain Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Beasain Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!