10 Best Hotels To Stay In Beartown New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Beartown New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Beartown New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Beartown New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Beartown New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Beartown New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Beartown New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Beartown New York State:
Red Roof Inn Glens Falls – Lake George
Red Roof Inn Glens Falls – Lake George is in Queensbury, a short 10-minute drive from West Mountain Ski Resort and from Lake George Village. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Rooms here include a dining area, sitting area, refrigerator, microwave, TV and a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower. Extras include a desk.At Red Roof Inn Glens Falls – Lake George there are BBQ facilities and a snack bar. Free parking is available on site.Guests are welcome to use the nearby fitness center. Free morning newspapers are provided and accessible rooms are available for guests with disabilities.The hotel is 1 miles from Six Flags Great Escape and Splashwater Kingdom, 2.5 miles from Cooper’s Cave Ale Company and 41 miles from Albany International Airport.
Price was great…
Close to restaurants and convenience stores.
Clean & comfy….
- The staff was amazingly hospitable and friendly! Room was super comfortable and clean!
- The staff is very friendly and accommodating – the value for the money is excellent. Rooms are clean and great for both us and our dog (no carpets!!)
My room was on the back side of the hotel, and it was very quiet, clean, and convenient to everything. Even the WiFi connection was good. I’d certainly stay here again!
The hotel does allow pets and I was a bit concerned when I saw the person in the room next to mine walking a little yippy dog in the parking lot, but either the dog was quiet once it got inside or the insulation is very good, because I never heard a sound from it.
- Very clean and very comfortable bed–nice to be able to park in front of your door
- Price was great…
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lake George (Queensbury), NY
Just one minute from Six Flags Great Escape, this Queensbury hotel offers both an indoor and outdoor pool and a hot tub. Free Wi-Fi is included in all guest rooms. Featuring cable TV, all rooms at the Country Inn and Suites Queensbury hotel include a fridge, microwave and coffee facilities. Decorated in warm tones, all rooms are bright and comfortably furnished.The Queensbury Country Inn and Suites offers a 24-hour front desk and a business center with fax and photocopying services. Complimentary newspapers are available.Laundry facilities and dry cleaning services are available on site. A children’s playground and picnic area with BBQ facilities is on site.Pyramids Aviation Mall is just a few feet from the hotel.
- Location to LG village, continental breakfast, decent rooms, excellent coffee all day long!
- Our stay was very enjoyable. Everyone was very friendly.
- The best stay ever. Upgraded to a suite amazing pool amazing staff
- Clean large room, breakfast included, great loction
- Breakfast was good . Location was good. Staff was friendly .
Motel 6 Queensbury
Centrally located in Queensbury, Motel 6 Queensbury offers air conditioned rooms with cable TV and HBO. The hotel offers WiFi at a surcharge and free parking.All rooms contain a desk, telephone, iron, ironing board and private bathroom.A number of shopping outlets along with a variety of restaurants are within walking distance.Gurney Lane Recreational Park, Glen Falls Country Club, Floyd Bennett Memorial Airport, many shopping plazas, restaurants and Six Flags are a short drive away.
- We liked the facilities and the overall value for the cost. The room was overall comfortable even though the heating didn’t work as well.
- It allowed pets, but for an extra $30 each. Breakfast was available but no real cream for coffee (artificial creamers were served) and no real butter for toast…(promise spread) Nothing very appetizing was served. Juice was good.
- No egg and bacon served. You get want you pay. Close to Lake George.
- The price was right! We chose the room for its price because we were just sleeping and showering there.
- the location, easy to find, that’s all we liked about it
Ramada Queensbury/Lake George
Located in Queensbury, 7 miles from Lake George, Ramada Queensbury/Lake George features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- The pillows were great. They had 4 on the bed. 2 very soft, and 2 medium. You get to choose. THE BED WAS VERY COMFORTABLE! There was a coffee maker, microwave, and mini fridge.
- The room was clean and comfortable, and an excellent value.
- Really wish the hotel would have had a hot breakfast. All in all our stay was pleasant. Clean room & pool was perfect for the kids. Loved the room rate. We’ll be back again!
- Clean sheets and clean room. Entire staff are outstanding!
- Clean sheets,clean room. Entire staff are outstanding!
EconoLodge Lake George
EconoLodge Lake George offers accommodations in Lake George.Each room comes with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 43 miles from EconoLodge Lake George .
- No restaurant and I would not eat the breakfast at Econo Lodge because there was bugs all over the place.
- The bed and pillows were very comfortable. The room was very clean. We only came in contact with front desk. The gentleman on check-in was very friendly and same for woman on checkout.
- No breakfast included, only coffee, which is fine but then the price should be lower since they claim to have a continental breakfast. The room was small but suitable for 2 nights. The rug was filthy and there was a light weight door to another room right next to our bed. If you are looking for somewhere to just rest your head, this hotel would be suitable.
- It’s right in the middle of a lot of stores and super close to the main road that takes you to everything.
- We were very pleased with the room and the accommodations, would like to have had more pillows, aside from that we were very pleased and would recommend this Econo Lodge to all of our friends and family
Quality Inn Glens Falls
Quality Inn Glens Falls is located in Glens Falls, just 7 miles from Lake George.A TV is featured.The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- I don’t drink coffee, so I can’t answer that question. I got to swim on Christmas day!
- Is a great value for the money. Staff was friendly and helpful. Would stay there again. Lots of places to eat and shop nearby
- The front desk attendant ( a young man) was very friendly. He made sure to give me all information and since we arrived so late said he could leave the pool open a little later for the kids. (( now sadly the pool water had the consistency of dirty fish tank water)) but the gesture was pleasant and he was very nice and helpful.
- It was clean and comfortable. Location was good for us too.
- The room was clean, pleasant and quiet, breakfast wasn’t excellent but was certainly very good, plenty of parking and very easy access. The only challenge is that sometimes getting out of the parking lot going left onto Aviation Road was a bit of a hassle, but that’s minor. Over all: a great value for the money! I plan to stay there again the next time I’m in the area!
Clarion Inn & Suites Lake George
One of our best sellers in Lake George! Located in Lake George, 20 miles from Saratoga Springs, Clarion Inn & Suites Lake George features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A TV with satellite channels is featured.The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Check in was easy and quick, room was beautiful and clean no complaints here.
The room was handicap accessible, Excellent.
The hotel as a whole was very, very clean.
The breakfast with eggs and sasuage was great.
Great hot coffee.
- The price and service was excellent. Room was clean and comfortable. Ideal location to everything.
- It was a nice and clean room, and was close to everything
- Personel in the dining area at breakfast clothing was dirty on the third day of my visit. The person on the first two days was ok. He was pleasant and helpful.
Holiday Inn Express Queensbury-Lake George Area
One of our top picks in Queensbury – and a guest favorite.
Holiday Inn Express Queensbury-Lake George Area offers accommodations in Queensbury. Free private parking is available on site.A TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lake George is 9 miles from Holiday Inn Express Queensbury, and Saratoga Springs is 16 miles from the property. Albany International Airport is 39 miles away.
- The staff where vary friendly the place was beautiful and vary clean
- Loved the fact that they provided 4 pillows per queen size bed, and in a combination of soft and hard pillows to suit any preference. Beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was quite satisfactory with lots of food options. Would highly recommend this hotel.
- Staff was friendly and accommodating. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was great! Better than your usual continental breakfast! Will stay here again!
- Scrambled eggs were excellent. Staff was extremely professional, kind, helpful & friendly.
I love the staff and the breakfast.
I love how the hotel was clean
Sleep Inn & Suites Queensbury
The Sleep Inn & Suites hotel has easy access to all major area highways and is minutes from local attractions. This hotel is within one mile of The Great Escape & Splashwater Kingdom, and just minutes from Lake George, the Saratoga Performing Arts Center and the Saratoga Race Course. Skiers can enjoy the nearby West Mountain and Gore Mountain.The Glen Falls Civic Center, home to music and performing artists and sports events, is also close to this Queensbury, New York hotel. Various shops and restaurants are within walking distance of the property.Be sure to stop by Pizzeria UNO for a slice of Chicago-style deep dish pizza. The restaurant is on the premises.The Free Morning Medley Hot Breakfast and free newspaper will help start the day off right. The relaxing indoor heated pool with deck and the fitness center will provide a perfect way to wind down after a hard day’s work or play.This hotel features free wireless high-speed Internet access throughout the building, including in all guest rooms. Business travelers can also appreciate access to copy and fax machines. The on-site meeting rooms accommodate up to 48 people for all types of gatherings. Catering is available. There is also a business center on site.All standard guest rooms and suites include 32-inch flat-screen TVs, refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, hairdryers, ironing facilities and spacious showers. Select suites feature upgrades, such as 37-inch flat-screen TVs, wet bars, sofa sleepers, dual sink granite vanities and large whirlpool tubs.Laundry facilities are on the premises for added convenience.
- The hot breakfast was great to wake up to both mornings. The beds are comfortable and we loved the size of the fridge.
- Very clean and staff was very helpful and friendly
- The bed was comfortable. The breakfast was a really good free continental breakfast. I was very happy! The shower was really large and roomy. There were many thing to choose from and it wasn’t just bagels and muffins. Thanks for saving me money during my stay.
- Clean rooms. Excellent location. Excellent value for a family.
- Free breakfast, free parking, free wifi, near restaurants, in front of Walmart if need be. Room has a small fridge and microwave. Little pool! Comfy beds. Staff is very respectful and attentive to client needs!
Super 8 Glens Falls
Located close to Interstate 87, this Queensbury hotel features free Wi-Fi and rooms equipped with cable TV and a work desk. Morse Athletic Complex is a 5 minute drive.Rooms feature light wood furnishing and private bathrooms. Tea and coffee-making facilities are also provided at Glens Falls Super 8.Continental breakfast is served each morning, featuring hot coffee or tea with fresh fruit and pastries.Fax and photocopying services are provided for guests.Super 8 Glens Falls is within a 5 minute drive of shopping and dining. Glen Falls Civic Center is 2 miles away.
- Bed was uncomfy but never like home over all we had a great time
- The price was right and the location met our needs for a nights sleep before getting back on the road.
- Staff was attentive. The location was very easy to find.
- staff was friendly and helpful. easy access from the interstate.
- Damp, cigarette smoke smell in the room. The double mattress was uncomfortable.
Top Hotels In Beartown New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Beartown New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Beartown New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Beartown New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!