10 Best Hotels To Stay In Beamsville Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Beamsville Ontario is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Beamsville Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Beamsville Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Beamsville Ontario. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Beamsville Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Beamsville Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Beamsville Ontario:
Ramada Jordan Beacon Harbourside Hotel & Suites
Showcasing a terrace and views of the lake, Ramada Jordan Beacon Harbourside Hotel & Suites is located in Jordan in the region of Ontario, just 16 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Niagara Falls is 16 miles from Beacon Harbourside, and Hamilton is 26 miles away. John C. Munro Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was not included. The room could have been a little cleaner but overall not bad.
- The view of Lake Ontario and the Toronto skyline in the distance are mesmerizing. The harbour below and boats on the lake are beautiful to watch in the summer, and the dining room overlooks it all. There is a good sports lounge on-site, the hotel is very centrally located and right on major thoroughfares to cities, shopping, theatres and dining. All in all, a very good place to stay.
Beautiful location overlooking lake ontario
Well kept grounds
My second time here . I love it here,
Love the swimmering pool
Enjoy my stay and feel well rested
- Staff is ok,location is good,pool is good,room is ok.
- We ate at Don Cherry’s which is onsite. The food was great and the service was good. The hotel is right on the water and has a nice view of the lake. Once you look past the parking lot of tarped up old boats and a couple broken down trucks that is.
Jordan House Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Jordan House Hotel offers accommodations in Jordan. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Niagara-on-the-Lake is 17 miles from Jordan House Hotel, and Niagara Falls is 15 miles from the property. John C. Munro Airport is 28 miles away.
- Simple clean and quiet accommodations. Close to wineries on the bench. The town of Jordan has everything you need for a night away.
- We have been to the Jordon house a number of times. Great place
- The room was very clean, comfortable and had everything we needed, including a fridge to keep a bottle of wine chilled. My husband really enjoyed the pub next door so he could sample the local craft beer. The food was excellent and so were the staff. I definitely recommend taking the breakfast option at the Inn on the Twenty. We walked down to have breakfast there twice and loved every bite! There were several delicious selections offered each day. I’m an avid gardener and enjoyed exploring the gardens along the way. We will definitely be back!
- Nice modern décor. Very clean. Convenient location.
- Room size and decor. Being given choice of a breakfast option, which was excellent.
Inn On The Twenty
Located in the village of Jordan, Inn On The Twenty features an on-site wine cellar and a spa and wellness centre. The elegantly decorated suites boast free Wi-Fi, flat-screen cable TV and a spa bath.Fitted with large windows, each accommodation offers a seating area, DVD player and an iPod docking station. Toiletries, hairdryer and bathrobes can be found in the bathroom.Inn On The Twenty provides parking at no charge. The Niagara Wine Region is within 20 km, while the popular Niagara Falls is at a distance of 13.7 miles. It is a 23-minute drive from the Niagara Golf Club.
- Room quite private, so no noise from other guests. Lovely king size bed. In room fireplace perfect for our cold weather. Staff very helpful and friendly.
- Wonderful boutique hotel in the heart of Jordan Village. Across the street from a winery and 5star restaurant! Doesn’t get much better!!
- excellent location lovely town surroundings comfort room and lovely staff
- We enjoyed time away. Staff at the Inn very pleasant. They did forget to turn our room down, missed our chocolates lol
- Very friendly staff and beautifully decorated room with all the little luxuries. The room service meals and wine were excellent.
Casablanca Winery Inn
Located in Grimsby, 27 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake, Casablanca Winery Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The inn has a hot tub and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Niagara Falls is 28 miles from Casablanca Winery Inn, and Mississauga is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is John C. Munro Airport, 17 miles from Casablanca Winery Inn.
- The Bogey’s restaurant provided a nice meeting place.
- staff was friendly, the pool was nice and warm and the bed was very comfortable. nice jacuzzi tub in bathroom. room was large and cozy.
- Staff wonderful. Very accommodating. Beds very comfy. Beautiful building. Fast elevator.
- The resturant had a lively view and the wait staff looked after us do well
- All good. Location was fine though it’s too bad they are building houses etc. to the north that blocks the view to the lake. Restaurant provided good service and the food was excellent. East check-in and payment procedures, we would stay there again.
Super 8 Grimsby
Located in Niagara wine country, Grimsby hotel is 15.5 miles from Niagara Falls. It offers an indoor pool, free wired internet and smoke free guest rooms.Super 8 Grimsby features cable TV and a refrigerator in all guest rooms. Rooms also include free local calls and a coffee maker. Some rooms also include a view of the lake.A continental breakfast is served daily at the Grimsby Super 8. Other facilities include a gym as well as fax and copy services.Wild Water Works amusement park is 9.3 miles from the Super 8. Casino Niagara is 15.5 miles away.
- When there is a bath tub, I am very happy! I had forgotten to pack my bathing suit though! But there wasn’t a lot of time for me to go swimming. The continental breakfast was perfect – there was something for everyone, depending on their tastes.
- The room was well appointed and attractive; the HVAC was quiet, new and efficient. The bathroom was very small but it was clean and well kept.
- Conveniently located off the QEW. Close to all amenities.
- Check in was smooth and easy. Room size was good and came with a mini fridge. Breakfast selection and comfort of beds were okay. Overall, good value for the cost.
- This is the best budget hotel. Staff is friendly and personable. Rooms are clean and well-maintained. Whole lot of construction happening around the hotel. Real estate developers are ruining the Lake Ontario shoreline!
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites St.Catharines-Niagara
Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites St.Catharines-Niagara is located in St. Catharines in the region of Ontario. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Niagara-on-the-Lake is 11 miles from Holiday Inn St.Catharines-Niagara, and Niagara Falls is 11 miles away. Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- I don’t know if all rooms have this feature, but our room (standard king) had two shower heads- one on either side of the shower. I have never seen this before but it was very pleasant. Other than that, the room was very clean and had a large (empty) mini fridge for guests to use, a microwave, and a working coffee maker. Definitely great value for the money!
- The staff accommodated my request for a ground floor room. I appreciated having the Timothy’s Coffee on site and there was plenty of parking. And the room was very warm despite the cold weather! I got a great night’s sleep. Couldn’t ask for more.
- Internet connections was very good. The bed was very comfortable.
- The bed was very comfy and the location was convenient for us, lots of parking.
Lots of amenities on the property. Brunch was excellent. lots of parking for cars.
I would recommend this facility and look forward to returning.
Comfort Inn St. Catharines Niagara
One of our top picks in St. Catharines.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn St. Catharines Niagara offers accommodations in St. Catharines, just 10 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Niagara Falls is 10 miles from Comfort In St. Catharines, and Buffalo is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- High quality bed matress, so very comfortable sleeping at night.
- The room was small but very clean . Bathroom was spotless . Staff was helpful and friendly
- Loved the place. Fantastic value for the money. Clean, modern, lots of amenities. Super location. We’ll be back next week on our away home
- Heating unit did not work properly as it was cold in room even with the heat turned up to 76 degrees. Fan was loud.
- Convenient Location & friendly accommodating staff.
Best Western Hotel St. Catharines-Niagara
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and spa center, Best Western Hotel St. Catharines-Niagara is located in St. Catharines in the region of Ontario, just 10 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake. The hotel has a sun terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play darts and mini-golf at the hotel. Niagara Falls is 11 miles from St. Catharines Hotel, and Buffalo is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 32 miles from the property.
Reasonably clean , nice to have a fridge and microwave , good soap dispensers in shower
Easy access from ground floor room to outside/ car
- Staff was extremely considerate and accommodating. Great service!
- The staff was excellent, the pool was open late for my son. The room was clean and well maintained.
- Good location off the highway. Restaurant and pool on site. Very family friendly
- The breakfast in the morning was excellent. Good spread on the buffet.
- Reasonably clean , nice to have a fridge and microwave , good soap dispensers in shower
Springbank House Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Springbank House Inn offers accommodations in St. Catharines, just 11 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Niagara Falls is 10 miles from Springbank House Inn, and Buffalo is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 34 miles from Springbank House Inn.
- We enjoyed absolutely everything Springbank House Inn had to offer!
- So incredibly accommodating!!! Lovely property & service. Would stay there again in a heartbeat!
Gave complementary coffee with a cookie or coffee cake.
Bed was comfortable.
- Andrea was very pleasant. Situated in a nice historic neighbourhood. Easily accessible and parking available.
The house is beautiful, clean and the bed is very comfortable
The access is easy and the host makes you feel home instantly.
Very quiet and calm.
Four Points by Sheraton St. Catharines Niagara Suites
In the heart of the Niagara Region, discover the perfect place to call “home” – Four Points by Sheraton St. Catharines Niagara Suites.From an internationally acclaimed wine industry, to year round festivals, theater, casinos, historic sites, and unique recreational opportunities through all seasons, you’ll always find something to do when staying at the St. Catharines Niagara Suites.Let the comfort and luxury of spacious guest suites and award-winning guest service indulge you.
- I liked the separate bedroom. It also had small kitchen space and a sofa bed for kids. Good family setup.
- Front desk staff were great, room was nice and big
- Room size was larger than expected, quiet confortable sleep. Near fast food restaurants. Pool is small but nice and warm. Fast checkin.
- Huge room, nice staff, good heating, massive comfy bed, clean everywhere
- Clean, spacious rooms; friendly & helpful staff,
Top Hotels In Beamsville Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Beamsville Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Beamsville Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Beamsville Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!